Mountain View Casitas Apartments

4.2

4.2

Everyone is so nice and very welcoming. The property is very well kept. The apartments are very spacious and have a great layout. The front office is great at communicating and gives a warm welcome feeling. I would definitely recommend this place.
So far everything has been great! Office staff is extremely accomodating and friendly. We look forward to moving in! Thank you so much for all of your help!
Nice neighbors. Friendly and clean community. Close to shops and restaurants. Maintenance support is relatively easy. Consistently, answers any questions that arise. Very knowledgeable about the area.
Residents here are nice and respectful. The community is clean and well kept and I feel safe here. I just renewed my lease here because we feel comfortable and this truly does feel like home.
Great location, cozy apartments. Love the fireplace, and vaulted ceilings it really gives the apartments a vintage feel. The only problem we encountered was many things were damaged upon initial move in date.
Still like it here no changes other than rent increase..It's getting tight..but other than that it's a good place to live...I think I've been here 6 yrs..so...
I absolutely love living here! Not leaving for a long time! I have personally never hard an issue here between neighbors, office, and maintenance everything as been spectacular through my first year here at the Casitas!
Great so far! Helpful staff and super friendly! Anytime I've had a question they've answered in a timely and professional manner. The places look great and clean.
Office is friendly and helpful. Other residents are friendly. Parking is tight and not many extra spots for a second vehicle or company. Apartments are small but cute.
I was able to compete my lease as well as receive a move in date all online easily. The 3d tour was very helpful due to Covid. Looking forward to moving in!