Great staff and easy process. Never had to wait or worry about my place once we applied and I love the quiet and beautiful location for being a student and wanting quiet I am happy to have this little quiet neighborhood as my home.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Great place and great people friendly clean and very nice area playground and pool love the 2 fireplaces and the walk In closets are the best

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

3rd time renewing my lease. Area is fairly quiet and peaceful. Never had any major issues here. We like the space we're in. Only thing I'd like to see is maybe some work on the floors. We live on the 2nd story and our floors creak so much. Id hate to live under us, I'm afraid they hear us a lot because I have 3 wild kids between the ages of 1 and 11.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

It has been OK so far. The staff are very nice and the apartment is very spacious. Amenities a are very nice, And the apartment is very close to a lot of locations around town.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Lived here 9 yrs and counting. Nothing more really needs to be said 😜 I like the location of the property. Being single if I had an issue with my transportation, it’s accessible to public transportation and walking distance to shopping needs. Also, I want to add that the Community center next door to the property is an added bonus . There is a gym, racket ball , tennis courts, and classes you can take like yoga, dancing,etc.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Mountain View Casitas is well organized and the office is extremely friendly. Application and move in was a breeze eith their online resident portal. I have been extremely please so far

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

It has been an amazing stay here. I've been here 3yrs and no problems with anything. Staff is great and maintenance is also great. I will continue to stay here until i move out of state.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

We love living here. The office staff are so helpful! The maintenance guys are so knowledgeable and friendly! The area is very quiet. So glad we went with this place.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

We love living at mountain view casitas because the apartment isn't just a place to live its home! Every one is so friendly and welcoming! The staff is amazing!

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

I don't have any positive things and per the instructions its only positive remarks that are accepted. So I am following the unspoken politeness that if one doesn't have anything nice to say one should not say anything at all. Thank you

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Was great on behalf of management .... But apartment was no like the one i was told .... No bedroom ceiling fan and no full size washer dryer ...also kitchen is way way to dated ... Not what i saw when i was shown during tour... But good management I'd say ...

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

I've lived here for 2 years now. The staff and management of tge property has improved since I first arrived. Jessie in the front office is very friendly and always helpful when needed.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

I have been here five years now the new manager now has been very couteous,prompt and fair. The maintenance has improved as well. I am moving into another unit looking forward to this location and I am looking forward to more improvements and changes to come!

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Awesome place to call home! They are very fast on maintenance! So friendly here, super quiet are the grounds of the apartment complex. LOVE Living here.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Nice and quite complex. No gym (would be nice to have one) manager is a very professional and extremely nice. Shows he cares and even goes an extra step to show it. Water seems to be shut off all the time. I have over 50 notices in my email that they are shutting the water off for varies reasons, which is odd.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

It's a very well kept community. They just don't do any community events so it feels like every just keeps to themselves. Everyone has assigned parking but lately people just park where they want and they just get warning stickers.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Thank you so much for your hospitality and kindness while we made the transition to mountain view casitas! You helped make our move as painless as possible and we are so excited to be a part of this community! ♡

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Been here year and half. Don’t know neighbors. Not very friendly like apt. Need new vent over stove would like carpet how about more social events to meet more people very friendly when I first moved in. But they all moved

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

I love the small community and the actual layout of the apts. I live on the top floor and the vaulted ceilings really help the place feel big and roomy. My family and I enjoy living here. I do feel as though improvements can be made throughout the apts such as fixing floors so they don't creak as much and some appliances are very out of date however, the price for rent and the amount of space you get is a fair trade I suppose.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Super helpful and accommodating. Best experience I've had with apartment living. Wish I could I stay but rates went up out of my budget range.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

This is a great, quiet family like atmosphere that me and my wife have been looking for a great place to live. Management is very helpful and fix things right away

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Mountain view casitas is a quiet complex Mountain view casitas has a Friendly staff Mountain view casitas takes good care of the landscape

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Missing the original property manager. She really cares about us residents. Her care for us residents was felt from her. She was very genuine.

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

The people are really since and friendly here! The matanice are hard working and super nice and same with the office people! It's really quite here also

Reply from Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Best location. Quiet neighborhood. No major issues with any management, which has changed quite a bit. Units are slightly outdated but I have lived here for four years