Mountain View Casitas Apartments

4.2

4.2

Quiet neighborhood, clean, affordable and conveniently located. Surrounded by most major retailers, parks and hiking trails. Spacious apartments including fireplaces. Covered parking.
The manager and assistant manager here absolutely wonderful. The maintenance do repairs in a timely manner and are extremely friendly and respectable I really appreciate them. This is a really good community to live in very nice and helpful neighbors.
A little confusion on move in day but i absolutely love it here now. Ive never had such a huge apartment. These honestly should be considered condos or something.
Everything thus far had been great. All of the people that live around be are awesome. It's quiet and no one bugs me which I love. I would recommend this community to anyone.
I’ve enjoyed living here, until my neighbor moved and got a new one who is just loud at times throughout the day. Walls are thin. Aside from that it’s been a pleasant place to live.
Guys in the office are very nice. Neighbors are friendly. Parking spaces are very close together. Other then that I’ve only been here less then 3 months so acclimating
Just moved in a couple days ago and moving in was such a breeze! Staff has been so friendly and nice, it’s so quiet here! My husband and I were talking about how quiet it is compared to our old apartments and it’s quite nice. Super close to grocery stores and there is a park right behind us to take our kids to! We’re loving our new home!
Wonderful complex, really quiet and safe. Never have had any problems in the apartment or the parking lot. Very mellow area. the office staff and maintenance crew are very nice and helpful.
Apartment has been great so far. Nice people and quiet. Feels like home and the no contact move in process was smooth. I would recommend this community it is family and pet friendly which is a plus!
It is a really nice place the neighbors are nice and everything is quiet and calm I like that there ks a park and there is a pool so my kids can go play