Mountain View Casitas Apartments

Prompt response fast application process friendly management and personable David was on top of the application process always calling me and informing me
I love it here! Quiet community, friendly neighbors, and hard working maintenance! Pool stays clean and tidy. Not much more you could as for.
It’s okay, although sometimes difficult to reach management. A lot of ongoing plumbing issues throughout the complex. Water shut off regularly for repairs.
Quiet and lovely to be here. Beautiful community to live in. Everything is kept well and the staff is friendly and understanding. The area we live in is so quiet and beautiful. Neaighbors are so friendly and keep to them selves.
Quiet neighborhood, clean, affordable and conveniently located. Surrounded by most major retailers, parks and hiking trails. Spacious apartments including fireplaces. Covered parking.
The manager and assistant manager here absolutely wonderful. The maintenance do repairs in a timely manner and are extremely friendly and respectable I really appreciate them. This is a really good community to live in very nice and helpful neighbors.
A little confusion on move in day but i absolutely love it here now. Ive never had such a huge apartment. These honestly should be considered condos or something.
Everything thus far had been great. All of the people that live around be are awesome. It's quiet and no one bugs me which I love. I would recommend this community to anyone.
I’ve enjoyed living here, until my neighbor moved and got a new one who is just loud at times throughout the day. Walls are thin. Aside from that it’s been a pleasant place to live.
Guys in the office are very nice. Neighbors are friendly. Parking spaces are very close together. Other then that I’ve only been here less then 3 months so acclimating