Mountain View Casitas Apartments

4.1

4.1

We have enjoyed living here and just renewed our lease for another year. Our neighbors are mostly friendly and we love having a park and community center within walking distance.
Very professional service. Thank you! Took the time to walk me through all of the documentation and the different aspects of the community. Very engaging and welcoming, as a new tenant. Looking forward to what the community has , during these unknown (pandemic) times.
The management Mulissa is awesome! She takes care of the problems as soon as she Can. The issues with these apartments is that they are so old and need updated is an understatement. The floors are awful, tiles are chipped, and just need replaced. The oven/stove must be 25 plus years old. The cabinets are so outdated and just very ugly and in bad condition. I don’t get why you guys do these surveys and don’t act on making these apartments updated. Only a few have been updated here. This building I’m in has so many water issues that I must get an email once a week that the water is temporarily shut off. The bathrooms are way outdated. I think I pay a pretty good amount to be here and should have newer appliances ect. Hope this helps you. I keep sending you my opinion of these apartments but I get the owner doesn’t care.
I've been here for 6yrs..like it its quiet well taken care of..my only down point is the rent going up every new lease I'm on a fixed income and it's getting tight..Maybe even a little discount for your seniors..like wave pet fees..
When we got here it was a safe community. Now it feel a bit unsafe with some of the things happening lately around the apartment complex. The people in the community are really nice and friendly. They will help out each other. It still a nice place to live though.
Nice and quite complex ... But always plumbing issues and water shut off notice for different buildings... Really old old outdated kitchens... No celling fans anywhere in the apartment but i was told i would have one a year ago .. During the hot summers a celling fan is needed bad ... And the windows are so old that there is no insulation what so ever and costs me more money on utility bills .... But the management has been good and nice staff ...
I recently moved in and although there are some "kinks" that need to be addressed my overall experience has been very pleasing. I hope that once I put in my work order requests I will still feel pleased 🤞. I had a super experience with David who made my move-in pleasant, quick and easy.
The apartment community is ok. My apartment is nice. Wish it was more affordable but overall it’s ok. Garages would be great. They should be something the apartment should consider.
Prompt response fast application process friendly management and personable David was on top of the application process always calling me and informing me
I love it here! Quiet community, friendly neighbors, and hard working maintenance! Pool stays clean and tidy. Not much more you could as for.