Mullan Reserve

4.5

4.5

Ashley
Friendly staff. Keeps grounds clean and organized while maintaining professionalism. Maintenance is amazing. Any issues that come up they are up and take care of it no problem. Neighbors are also very friendly
Mariah
We felt so welcomed from the beginning. All of the residents have been so friendly and the office is so clean and well kept. Everyone is beyond professional and I feel like I can trust what they say and do. We love the playground and community garden and are looking forward to hanging out by the pool in the summer.
Jennifer
I think the staff here has been wonderful!! They are quick to help. They are personable and kind. Most residents are very friendly. The outside area is keep clean. People seem to be respectful. Great location. Near everything you need. At first I thought it was so quiet here, but it turns out noone was living above us at the time. The floors creak madly now as a family moved in recently!! I now imagine our floors really disturb the people below us. It's pretty constant. Nothing any of us can do. Old floor boards I suppose 😩. Trash/recycle ♻️ pickup is veryearly and will wake you up.
Lauren
Overall the apartment community is good. Everyone seems friendly and respectful of one another. However, parking can be a struggle and some improvements could be made.
Cherese
We choose Mullan Reserve because of Christian the Assistant Manager and her amazing support during our relocation. She was amazing at reaching out. Once we got here she went the extra mile and found us another unit that was better suited for us and helped us figure out leasing length based on the most affordable option. She went way above and beyond. Karla at the front desk has answered many questions and is quick to return phone calls. Pete in maintenance is prompt, personable, and good at what he does. Heading up the office team is Manager Chantelle. Once you meet her it is easy to see who sets the tone in the office. She and Christian took time out of their busy schedule to track down previous poo prints for our dogs. This saved us time and money and was very much appreciated by us. We appreciate the dog-friendliness of the community. Our apartment feels like a home. Need we say more! We are grateful for the office staff that makes this a great place to live.
Christina
Never before have I lived somewhere where the land managers actually cared about their residents until I moved here. Working with these guys has been an amazing experience and no one has made me feel more secure about my home than them.
Molly
Mullan Reserve is a great place to live. The staff are very helpful, and the location is wonderful. I'm happy to be renewing my ease to call this place my home another year!
Mingjie
Friendly neighbors. Fast service. Free coffee at the lounge. Fast responses from leasing office. Overall, a great experience thus far. I wished there were more parking spots but never had a problem finding parking, though it would take some time.
Samantha
Pretty expensive. Less then half the tenants with dogs actually pick up after them. The kids are thrown outside without a hint of boundaries or respect of others. Quiet hours are non existent!
Sarah
It’s a quiet neighborhood. The apartments are nice, it’s great that they come with washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave. The common area is kept clean and management is always very helpful. It’s close to a lot of grocery stores and businesses