Mullan Reserve

4.5

4.5

Gabriela
Happy with everything. Staff is great and helpful. Neighbors are nice. For the most part it is super quite, some noise from traffic and fly overs. Love the perks as well

Richard
Wonderful setting, and a very helpful staff have made moving in a pleasure. Although we have not fully moved in as of yet, everything has been smooth sailing!

Kelly
Been here two weeks and love it so far! The office managers are so nice and I really enjoy all that is offered here! I loved the hot dog week, the pool and all around atmosphere!!

Sherry W.
Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards Good πŸ‘πŸΌ Work I love community rewards

Melessa
We love living at the Mullan Reserve apartments. It is centrally located and right by all the shopping and schools. We love going to the pool and the fitness center is equipped with everything you need for a good work out. Also, did I mention you can have pets!

Kyle
I like how dog friendly they are. I wish there was a dog park to allow them to play off leash. Moving in was really easy, and we like how close we are to work/school/stores.

Carlos
I love living in this community. It is always clean and quiet. Having a pool during the summer is amazing. And the 24/7 access to the gym is really nice to have

Nina
So far it’s been great! We have been here a couple months and enjoy this complex. Almost everyone is super nice and friendly. It’s quiet and makes you feel like you’re in the country.

Cynthia
about 2 months ago
For the most part I like living here. Sometimes parking is difficult. Bedrooms need a/c. The apartments are nice but have cheaper appliances. Overall good living choice.

Susan
about 2 months ago
Please fill the potholes in the parking lot. Potholes are unappealing . Cars can sustain damage from repeated contact with potholes. I can no longer afford car repairs since my rent was raised.