Mullan Reserve

4.5

4.5

Darcy
1 day ago
The apartment complex is quiet and most of the folks are pleasant. Most folks have a dog it seems which is wonderful since I do too. The staff is friendly and maintenance is wonderful in response time and quality of work. I would recommend this complex to others.
Mercedes
Super friendly staff, pretty neighborhood and very well kept facilities. I’ve only been here for 24 hours and I already feel at home! Now if only the weather would cooperate😂
Katherine
Great place to live and beautiful views. Lots of stores close by! Nice amenities and overall the neighbors are great. Maintenance is too notch!
Christina
Very good. We have amazing neighbors. The staff in the office is understanding and very friendly. The amenities are outstanding, especially during the summer time the pool is my favorite.
April
I have been super pleased with this group of staff members. Our office Manager now, greets me with a huge smile! I feel so welcome and warm. When I have a concern, it’s promptly taken care of. I get no resistance, no excuses, just fix it and done! Love all you guys at Mullan Reserve! April (resident)
Bailey
Easy to apply, staff is friendly. The process was really smooth even though we we moving from out of state to Montana. They were really flexible and easy to get a hold of.
Michael
Lost a lot of friends to the rent hike. More warning would’ve been nice. Most of the appliances could use a refresh, and the smoke detectors are constantly detecting steam as smoke.
Rachel
Mullan Reserve has been a great place to call home in Missoula. Concerns have been addressed in a timely manner and it is a quiet and clean place to live. Balconies have great space and storage. The gym is a convenient and nice option to have as well.
Nathan
Moved in at the end of April so far so good! A handful of minor issues but nothing too huge or super concerning looking forward to staying here!!
Gabriela
I really like it here. I wish however the mirror gym equipment worked. I was super excited to use it and to find out it doesn't work is a bummer. I think maintenance is great. Everyone is friendly. Sometimes tho people are litterbugs and that is annoying. But the staff is great at answering questions or helping with any issues.