Muse Apartment Homes

3.7

3.7

Victoria
1 day ago
There have been some challenges with the constructural aspect of our unit that has been an on going issue since our very first night 09/2022 unfortunately. Management and maintenance have been dependable and transparent for the most part ,However me and my husband experience frequent issues with our unit that range from flooding issues, electrical issues, pest (Waterbugs),the flooring not installed properly, and a permanent smell that permeates the kitchen from weeks of water leakage. But other than the unit problems I like my apartment community and I’m excited to experience the new amenities on the property.

Amya
1 day ago
It's cool could be better remodel the inside of the apartment better parking for tenants redo the pool clean the trash up from around the trash dumpster

Omani
Love everything about it except the fact that I have no light fixtures or ceiling fans. Besides that I love my fireplace and balcony and the location

Hannah
My experience has overall been okay being at the Muse apartments for a week. I did come and grab my internet package, but it was already opened which is unsettling.

Nikki
Office staff is very friendly and professional. I will definitely recommend the community to others. I'm looking forward to my new home. And the indoor pool.

Endya
Well I didn’t like being told that my move in date would be one thing but ended later than expected. I do like that my unit is updated but it’s still pretty small for price. There’s also dried paint on my floors and on some appliances that won’t come off. The storage door was off the hinges. But over all I’m excited to make it my own and create a wonderful space.

Kierra
I love my apartment and the updates, there were a few things that did need attention and they fixed it right away 🙂. It’s really quiet where my apartment is located and I’m glad I chose to be here.

Shem
It was a good stay. I had a great time staying in this apartment. My apartment was clean and so was the environment. Management was always quick with communication and very understanding of my work schedule if there was any maintenance issues.

Herbert
Since picking up keys in September, I had many maintenance issues. And is a huge disappointment, especially after being sold on the fact that my unit is a renovated apartment.

Joseph
Starts getting like to live there because enjoy view of lake everyday. Sometimes to enjoy to walking around and sitting at the park, and new bridge or patio. However I’ve been Aviña look forward for fitness room