Mustang Ranch

4.3

1,498 Reviews

4.3

1,498 Reviews

Mustang ranch is such a nice apartment complex. The staff is great and the parking is wonderful. I would only comment on keeping an eye on residence who allow people to come for the pool only and take up all the parking spots.
The apartment itself inside is nice. The sad thing is when they retouch up the apartment they don’t make it match. It’s very noisy when loud people walk down the halls. Had incidents where i felt unsaved due to guys slamming on the door while drunk. Maintence is really good though, they help you out quick and the guys are super nice. Lived here only for the price of the apartment. Parking for those who live there is nice but be careful when visitors come they never have any spots open for them making is very high risk for your car to get towed.
I lovely place , truly. The front office is very helpful and most of my roommates were very respectful! 3/4 perfect match up! The pool is nice too. It's a great place to relax after a long day. I just wish there was some kind of shade
I love the friends I’ve met and the easiness of availablity to everything. I like having everything in the same area, like amenities. Not having to pay for laundry
Great place to live! Mustang Ranch staff were so supportive and helpful through my time living here. The maintenance team was also very great.
Apartment community was great, just ready for for a new change. Lived here for two years and their was never really a problem besides annoying roommates but that comes with college age girls. Maintenance was great and very timely. Residents should realize that their is more then one trash can but that’s annoying college students for you. Over all great time here.
I have only been a resident for about 2 months and I absolutely love it! I love how friendly everybody is around the community. On my off days I really like to go to the pool and relax. I just wish they would keep it open for the night because honestly I see young people get in there cars and drive off to somewhere that keeps their pool open all the time after drinking (a lot). I understand the apartment trying to keep the place looking good, however if it were me in charge of the rules, I would keep it hope because the last think I would want to hear is that somebody went to drive to another spot after drinking and got killed when they would have just stayed at mustang if it didn’t close down.
I have really enjoyed living here it was great! The people there were awesome and the maintenance people were too! I would recommend this appartment to people
I had a great living experience living here at mustang! I recommend living here for any student looking for off campus housing! The staff was always helpful and always had an answer!
Living at Mustang Ranch is great, I love it! The location, amenities, and staff couldn’t be better. It can get a little hard to study/sleep with all the noise but otherwise the community is perfect.