In the few days I have been apart of Mustang Ranch it has been incredible! New roommates, along with the staff have made me feel beyond welcome!!

Overall the experience has been wonderful. The staff maintain the facility's and quickly reply and handle any maintenance requests in a timely manner.

It's good here. Friendly staff! My room is nice. I live with my friends. I like the pool and gym. There is a dog park. The complex is always neat.

The nicest staff and smoothest application/lease. They didn't bombard me with phone calls or emails (like another apartment I was looking at did.) I was very pleased with their application and signing process. The gentleman who helped me with the tour and the application was very nice and answered all questions.

Cody is the best man yall have ever hired! Clayton is second best one! I could probably talk about how great these two men are for at least 140 different words.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

love the amenities here, the staff are helpful at times. the pool is saltwater and it is great. the internet is fast and reliable here. the dog park is one of my fav things here

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a very pleasant community with a vibrant college feel. The pool and grounds are kept pristine, the parking is sufficient, and the unit is spacious. The private bathroom for each room and included washer and dryer really set it apart from other apartment complexes.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Love the amenity here!! Super cute room, & love that is has its own washer and dryer!! They also have a pool outside and the customer service in the front is excellence with the orders!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My experience has been very great. The pool is very nice and kept up with. I love using the computer lab to study and print paper off. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My experience was excellent. I had to do little to to no effort as far as paper work goes and as soon as you arrive at the main office, there were clear instructions on what to do so you were not lost wondering what is next on the list.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I like it here a lot. I have great roommates and all up to date appliances. Its a beautiful complex for a great price. And the staff are for then helpful!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Pretty good so far, noticing a few things that could be improved. Wifi is a little slow, cable is iffy and water pressure could be better. Would be nice if there were more dumpsters and recycling receptacles.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I’ve had a lot of maintenance problems but they come so quick and are so nice! Parking is always great and I’m by so many of my friends. I’ve also had good experiences with all my neighbors.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Staff is very friendly and helpful! They are open to helping with any concerns you may have! The apartments are a great size and the amenities are both well-kept and frequently used

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My move in experience was easy. Not much to worry about and are all your efforts are minimal. Everything was well organized and all I had to worry about was just moving my stuff in.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living at Mustang Ranch. It has gotten better over time of being because of the maintenance that I have had done. The room I moved into had a couple big things that need to get fixed but maintenance was relatively quick with helping me get it done.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a great place to live. They are very accommodating for students. Very close to campus, grocery stores, and a friendly living place.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s been peaceful. The response time for maintenance requests has been amazing. The hallways need to be cleaned they look pretty worn down.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I don’t have any complaints when it comes to living here or the services that are provided. The staff on site is always extremely happy and eager to help!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I wish we had more events throughout the month like the Grove does. However, I do appreciate the sense of urgency when I put in a maintenance request.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everyone is so nice. Every time I have had a small issue or questions, things are taking care of right away. This is my second year here and I love it!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great community and great location. Only downsides are the walls and ceilings aren't very thick so you can hear things. While they have amenities that work they could use a few more or bigger ones.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living at Mustang has been a great deal. The office staff is friendly, and respectable and I always stop and have a chat when I go pick up packages. Considering I’m just 2 hours away, for it to be my first apartment, I couldn’t see myself living anywhere else!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I’ve enjoyed living here and love the place being fully furnished! The maintenance is quick on fixing any issues and the people who live around me are very respectful.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

good experience friendly people. i have toonstes and we love there al the time we are able to cook and be able to sleep w out pets good times