Mustang Ranch

4.3

1,563 Reviews

4.3

1,563 Reviews

I love it here. other than there never being any parking. i think there needs to be more visitor parking because i don’t want my friends to get towed when they come over but there is no visitor parking.
The community is great and everyone is really nice. The rooms are perfect and have a lot of privacy. The gym is always very clean and the study room is perfect for getting work done.
Absolutely love this place!! The staff and everyone living here is so friendly and helpful. The complex is absolutely amazing, and being so close to everything in town and campus is great.
I love the gated community and it makes me feel very safe with my car. Also the view of the pool really gives it a beach vibe. All the peopl here seem super friendly!
over all clean complex, well designed room layouts. very nice office staff that do everything in a timely manor. pool and outside areas are kept clean
I absolutely love living here it’s my 3rd year and I can say the staff and maintenance team are always so helpful I only with there was more visitors parking
Very nice amenities but kitchen could be updated. Fridge is also kind of small for four roommates. Furniture is great in the rooms but the couch is is a little uncomfortable but the chair is great. I also wish there was a table to eat at but the bar is sufficient. Overall great place to live!
Mustang Ranch has been my home for over 2 years now. I can’t imagine living anywhere else while trying to finish up my degree. The staff, amenities, and atmosphere are what makes it unique.
My experience has been great. Apartments are in great shape and all of the amenities have been convenient. The gym is always clean. My cat likes it here too.
Very quick and on time about everything, very welcoming, take pride in the grass, the gate actually work, everyone is soo friendly and inviting