The staff are very friendly! The neighbors respect the noise volume at night, and having cable included is amazing! Very short distance from Walmart and Tarleton State University, so you're very close to anything you might need.

Very nice facility and super nice rooms I really enjoyed the tour that was given to my friend and I. Really loved that it was pet friendly and I liked the pool.

The apartment community is great but the walls are very thin to the point that I can hear people talking outside the window even when they’re like far away.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living here a Mustang Apartment! The office staff is very nice and helpful. The maintenance is always handled in a timely manner. I can’t wait to live here next year too.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living here! The staff is always very helpful with things. Maintenance does a good job of coming right away when you have a problem!!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall I have had a good experience at Mustang Ranch. The only problem I have had is the lack of communication about you have to sign at the same time as the other roommates you wrote down on your application to guarantee the roommates you wrote down on our application. Everything else has been awesome! Thank you for making living here easy.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Dustin was amazing help and really busy after coming back from thanksgiving but still managed to get all my stuff together and help me out really well and fast!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff is always helpful when needed and the maintenance crew is great. The kitchen and living room is very spacious. The room itself is small but is still cozy, and having your own bathroom is really nice. There is never a problem with residence parking, but visitors parking is tricky.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

My residential experience has been absolutely amazing. All of the staff members are so kind and there are so many events to do on the property.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s been better than the dorms. I give it two stars because it could be better living conditions here, For instance, the gate openers work sometime and then don’t other times.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great place to live close to school. Since I’m in the apartment furthest from the pool, it’s relatively quiet. Staff are friendly and extremely helpful.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch offers a lot of amenities for the price! Parking is never really an issue to find unless you have covered parking and someone parks in it. Over all good place to live

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far I have really enjoyed living here I like the how close it is to the university and also to the different places I go to buy groceries or where I go out to eat.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I have been somewhat enjoyed my stay at Mustang these last few years. I just wish the communication on charges where better. I love the gym as well as the pool

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch is a super nice place to live. The staff are so friendly, work quickly, and help residents with questions or whatever they need!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love it here! They avidly work to make sure our place is the best! I love how I always get front row parking, and they always have contests for us to participate in.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang is a great place, the staff is very helpful. The events the so are always creative and they reach out to everyone. It’s Affordable too

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The apartments are really nice, but the staff can be rude so hopefully you only have to deal with them when you go to pick up a package and not anymore than that.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

mustang ranch located at 2820 w frey in Stephenville, tx, is near the university. if you do not mind walking a few miles. it has a pool, usually crowded during the summer, a fitness center, and a computer room.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch is a very nice place. I like the pool and the ability to workout just a walk away. The staff are very friendly and helpful. It’s lit

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Great neighborhood, friendly and helpful staff, beautiful rooms, and incredible amenities. And plenty of parking! What else could you ask for?

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living at Mustang Ranch has been a wonderful experience! Management is helpful and maintenance is quick to resolve any work I’ve submitted. Unlike many other student apartment complexes in Stephenville, MR actually cares about the happiness and comfort of their residents.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s been well other than the cleanliness and how cheap the sinks are put together and how the dryers won’t dry out clothes half of the time.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I enjoy living at Mustang Ranch. Though I wish they took preemptive measures to ensure that all of their apartments are kept to a higher standard. I don’t like looking at stains in my carpet that I did not create. I don’t like to think of the balding frat guys that dropped their White Claw on my bedroom floor years prior to me living there.

The facility is nice, but things seem to break easily, or there’s lots of problems that only maintenance can fix. Maintenance is very timely, however. The residents themselves can be very noisy and disruptive. Overall it’s a good place for a college student.