Mustang Ranch

4.4

1,800 Reviews

Reilly
about 11 hours ago
The office staff here are great, and the maintenance staff works super well. The people who live here are a different story. some of them are very very loud, with no regard for others while they scream in the breezeways in the middle of the night. Others blatantly disregard their lease that says their dog needs to be leashed, and also don’t pick up after them. Honestly my only issues with this apartment that ARENT about the people who live here is the wi-fi. They say they have high speed great wi-fi as a selling point to get you here but the wi-fi is shit. it’s always down, or struggling, or going in and out. When you call the office they tell you to call the support number. when you call the support number you get some guy who will tell you the basic troubleshooting that doesn’t work and then basically say they can’t do anything for you. I just wish the wi-fi was better

Sylvia
So far I have built an amazing friendship with my two other roommates. Maintenance request are always done in a timely manner and I enjoy using the gym because it is always convenient!

Chloe
This is my second semester living at Mustang Ranch. This is a great place to live! Residents get their own individual bathrooms and bedrooms. Mustang Ranch is located near places such as Walmart and Starbucks, which is really convenient!

Lataivia
It’s a nice place to live, and affordable which is nice especially for being a college student! I would recommend it to friends and I love the amenities they have!

Cassidy
It has been a very good experience living here. Easy access to the staff and facilities. If I ever have an issue they are quick to fix it or help me.

Lauren
So far I have loved living at mustang! The community is so friendly and great . My dog also loves the dog park and getting to play with his friends !

Macy
I moved in at the end of this past December and took over someone's lease. Throughout the whole process, the office staff was more than happy to help me with whatever I needed. I would highly recommend Mustang Ranch to a friend.

Katherine
Overall, I think Mustang is a great place to live for the amenities and price. Maintenance is absolutely amazing and will respond very quickly if there is any issue in the apartment and parking for residences is great. However, I have had multiple issues over the last year and a half with finding visitor parking when I have guests and with only having two rows of visitor spots, it creates issues. Additionally, I am not sure how often the trash gets picked up, but I feel as though it is overflowing most of the time and makes the apartment look trashy. I have overall had decent experiences with staff other than mail getting misplaced rather frequently the first year, but as far as the apartment itself, I have no complaints and have thoroughly enjoyed my time. I would definitely recommend Mustang to others, but would let them know of the issues I've endeavored over the last 18 months.

Emmalie
I love my community, everyone in the office is so welcoming and will help you with anything you need! I’ve had a great time living here so far.

Sidney
Super nice apartment for a good price! I would recommend it to my friends and other people. The amenities are great, very useful and in a great location.