Pretty good! Area is nice and pretty. Have not had any issues. Sometimes seems that delivery notifications are delayed. Also I would like to know if my future roommates were chosen based on original questionnaire or randomly. Would also like the option to do the questionnaire yearly if that’s used to pick roommates. Thanks Mustang!

Mustang Ranch is an amazing place to live for young adults who are moving out on their own for the first time! It is the perfect place for this life transition!

Fair rate, well-maintained rooms with all necessary amenities. Close to Tarleton University. Projector in the Clubhouse never seemed to work though. Overall good experience after 2 years.

I have lived at mustang ranch for a year now and for the most part it has been good. All of my bad experiences have been with management, rude employees, and maintenance people that don't know what they're doing. For example the called me asking if I still wanted to have someone take over my lease because someone was interested in my room(I never signed any papers for a lease takeover) and they girl got an attitude and said that well how else would these papers have gotten signed. Long story short management needs work.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang Ranch has extremely friendly and helpful staff, clean common areas and great apartments. By far my best apartment experience. We loved living here!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Overall Mustang has been great! Never any parking issues even late at night and the grounds are well kept. The rooms are great and any issues are taken care of in a timely manner.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living so close to school but not having to live on campus! The two bedroom is perfect for me and my roomie! The pool is just the icing on the cake.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Staff has always been incredibly nice and helpful. Whenever you have questions they always call back and address you by name and are sure to answer all of your questions!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

This is the best thing I’ve ever been a part of. Its so easy to earn points for my favorite franchises that I forget that I’m even doing it at all.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Excellent. Maintenance was always on top of requests and I would recommend living here for at least a year. Helps transition from living on campus.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far, it’s been alright. The employees here, are insanely nice. The stairwells are kinda gross, but I don’t blame that on the employees, just the residents!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Very nice community and a great atmosphere to be living in. I’m glad to be living in a place that makes me feel like being home. The staff is great and are very welcoming.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Staff is very helpful with move in questions. They always give you a full answer and help you right on the spot. The apartment looks nice and is in a great location.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Everything has been great so far and Mustang is beyond Helpful with everything I have questions on! Ive got small snags but they’ve all been resolved in a timely manner and been taken care of in a very professional way!

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Living here has been amazing. The staff has been very friendly and they seem to read these reviews as last time I put one they responded and let me know they were working on the things I had a concern with. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because in the year I’ve lived here, this past month was the first time I was late on rent. The office blew me up with phone calls even after they were told what day I would be paying on as I was waiting on a paycheck. They even called me early that day to see if I was still paying. While I understand they were trying to make sure they got my rent, I would’ve liked the curtesy to have the day I said I’d pay on the full day to pay it before they blow up my phone.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I like living here, it’s really nice for the price you pay. The property is well kept and maintain. The amenities really make it worth it. The apartment still look brand new and are worth the price

Reply from Mustang Ranch

So far the people have been great. But I haven't actually moved in yet. But everytime I email or call the staff has been really friendly and nice.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Mustang ranch was a no brainer when it came to looking for an apartment. It does have things to improve on but nothing that can’t be fixed. I looked for something that I felt safe and clean living in. It is a bit pricey to live in a two bed or by yourself for what you get, but other then that I would recommend mustang ranch out of anywhere in community.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

The staff was extremely helpful. I’m just not happy with having to pay a full months rent on August 1st when we don’t even move into the apartment until the 23rd. And also they couldn’t help me move in any earlier.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It’s an okay place to live. Close to campus, walking distance from staples and Walmart. The stairwells smell like pee most of the time... and people tend to leave their trash by their front doors for a few days sometimes.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Though I haven’t lived there yet I’ve been inside the apartment and for what it offers the price is great, especially for a college student and the people that work there are always helpful when i call

Reply from Mustang Ranch

Very quiet place and lots of amenities to keep you active and not just stuck in the room. It’s kept very clean and enjoyable to stay at so far.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

It was a great place to live Great people great areas Location was good Although didn’t get to use the pool much and didn’t get to live with my requested roommate

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love the new place. The only thing I don’t like is that the water doesn’t get as hot as I would like but it’s great!! As soon as I got here, I was welcomed.

Reply from Mustang Ranch

I love living here! The apartments are very nice and come with everything you need. I love to hang out at pool and sand volleyball area with friends.