Overall experience is good. Noise levels increase from time to time but nevertheless, the living experience is good. The compound is usually well kept and clean

Very quiet and low-key environment. Great place to live with great benefits! It is also very welcoming, and the staff is so polite and kind.

There is so much dog poop everywhere! But I enjoy living here! The pool is great, and the staff at the front are always very friendly! They are always willing to help

The staff are always super helpful and understanding. I moved here in December and I feel more welcomed here than my last apartment. And the community environment here is a huge plus!

Everything is good. It’s so much better than living on campus .. so convenient to everything. The office staff is great and very helpful. No complaints

I love living at mustang village I just hate how thing the walls are! I can always hear when the people above me are about to shower and I always hear them moving around

Good Place to live, very spacious, comfortable and has lots of amenities. Maintenance is good. The overall apartment complex is a nice place.

Mustang Village is super awesome! Its a clean and friendly environment :) I’d recommend for anyone to live here because it is really affordable and the area is great and convenient.

My experience living here is amazing. The staff is super nice, as well as the other residents. Not to mention the maintenance attends problems super fast

It’s been pretty good, the furniture fell apart here and there but other than that I enjoyed it. Good customer service for the most part and a good community of college students.

The employees will answer the phone and hear what you have to say, but rarely follow up and follow through with what they claim they will do.

I love living here but I wish we had new flooring and furniture like some of the other units. I love the flexible gym hours and the prizes they give out in the office!

Great place to live if you’re thinking about getting an apartment for the first time especially if you’re in school. Comes fully furnished which is really nice on a college budget.

Mustang Village has been really great and convenient. It has almost been a year since I’ve been living here and I’ll definitely live here again! Great, safe environment.

The apartment was not properly cleaned before my move in date. There are lots of hidden fees. Furniture is very worn and scratched up. Leasing agent seems very complacent and careless.

My experience here at Mustang Village has been memorable. I like the fact that i am able to print for free at the office and are able to secure my delivered packages.

I lived here once before and I loved the management experience. They are fast and efficient. I just recently moved back a day ago. And they were very helpful and informative on how to redo things! I’m gonna love it here!

Great feedback and help when we had some questions they were there to answer. Some things needed to be addressed they immediately fixed them

Love everything about Mustang Village! As someone who gets to be apart of both, resident and staff sides, it makes it easier to relate with residents and understand their situations! Will definitely recommend!

It has been great living here. Alot of amenities to benefit from. The staff is very nice and helpful. The units are clean and well kept. Mustang village is a great place to live.

I like the community and how fast you respond to maintenance. The atmosphere is good . Only thing I don't like is how sometimes the lights go out or something else is wrong with the building and y'all give little notice .

It’s been good so far. Some improvements need to be made with regards to the dog faeces everywhere and how loudly some people stomp and play their music from upstairs

So far, I like living here, mostly because I have a washing/laundry unit in my apartment, it is a bonus that I have a walk-in closet, and my own bathroom. Although sometimes, I can hear the water drain in my bathroom, it gets annoying at night, but, I like living here so far.

I’ve been staying here since 2016 and there’s honestly no better apartment that I would choose to live in! Fully furnished, washer and dryer ! Pool, beach volleyball court, basketball court, newly renovated gym. Can’t forget the friendly staff! I mean how can you resist

Amazing experience specially since there’s too many dogs outside that my dog loves it and we have a great time playing with them and meeting new people