I love this place. Beautiful Place. Won Grocery Bingo my 1st time playing and had so much fun. Employees are amazing and very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Absolutly love being here. Can't wait till the pool opens up. Very fast and courteous. maintainance when we had a problem. Really enjoyed the volleynall that went on this weekend.

Awesome area to live!!! Close to school and few fast food area. The buses run here, to Walmart, school and the mall which is awesome! Pet friendly too which is good.

everything is great just wish the flooring would be updated (carpet). would also like for the pool to be opened up earlier. other than that everything’s been great!

Good apartment complex to live in. It’s located in a convenient area and it’s close to campus. Most of my friends live here as well so it’s great overall

The staff was extremely nice and was always there in case we needed anything or had any questions. If they didn't know an answer to our question they would make sure to find someone that did.

Apartments are decent, the staff is friendly. I do wish the furniture and overall look of the apartments were updated though. Also, maintenance is good!

The only thing i don't like is the small space, but i knew that when i walked in. Other than that i think it was a perfect choice for my first home (away from home).

Fantastic, I feel safe and comfortable with my roommates. I haven't had any conflicts with neighbors, in fact the people above us often hangout with us now.

mustang village is so safe I like spending my time with you, I like it and my dog love it, I wouldn't live anywhere else. the system and customer service is great

It is very clean and I love living here. I know so many people around me and so many furry friends to see when you walk outside. The staff is wonderful and very cooperative.

Reply from Mustang Village

Quiet community. Everyone is really nice here. Great amenities and extremely convenient location to school and grocery stores. I highly recommend living here.

Reply from Mustang Village

It’s a good place to live and it’s not too far from Midwestern State University. It’s quiet for most of the time, but I can still hear the people from the next apartment sometimes

Reply from Mustang Village

Looks really nice...only big complaint so far is that I had to clean the bathroom pretty good and also clean all the cobwebs that were sitting around! Otherwise it’s pretty nice!

Reply from Mustang Village

Mustang Village is a great complex filled with amazing staff, beautiful pool, affordable rent and a good clean and and quiet environment. I would highly recommend staying here.

Reply from Mustang Village

good environment, great staff, well kept grounds. Overally a good place to live if your looking for affordable housing in a great and quiet area

Reply from Mustang Village

MY apartment community is nice and beautiful but the dogs and dog mess is too much. my neighbours are nice. my roommate is also very nice. R

Reply from Mustang Village

Mustang village is a really nice place to live. the community is very quite throughout the day time. the maintenance team work extremely hard to ensure that the ground is kept clean.

Reply from Mustang Village

Overall experience is good. Noise levels increase from time to time but nevertheless, the living experience is good. The compound is usually well kept and clean

Reply from Mustang Village

Very quiet and low-key environment. Great place to live with great benefits! It is also very welcoming, and the staff is so polite and kind.

Reply from Mustang Village

There is so much dog poop everywhere! But I enjoy living here! The pool is great, and the staff at the front are always very friendly! They are always willing to help

Reply from Mustang Village

The staff are always super helpful and understanding. I moved here in December and I feel more welcomed here than my last apartment. And the community environment here is a huge plus!

Reply from Mustang Village

Everything is good. It’s so much better than living on campus .. so convenient to everything. The office staff is great and very helpful. No complaints

I love living at mustang village I just hate how thing the walls are! I can always hear when the people above me are about to shower and I always hear them moving around

Good Place to live, very spacious, comfortable and has lots of amenities. Maintenance is good. The overall apartment complex is a nice place.