Mustang Village is very comfortable and the environment makes you feel at home. I would encourage anyone to reside at these apartments and make it your home.

Only complaint is increased noise levels from time to time. Besides that, great living experience. Would definitely continue to recommend to others.

I found that the staff was helpful and the apartments for the most part are well maintained. I feel however there is a lot of miss communication among staff. For example one staff member can tell me something is possible and the next day someone else working that shift would say its not a possibility at all and was never one. They also keep reminders in the office with handwritten sticky notes, which for this day and age is a bad method. Those notes could be easily disposed off. So going digital would he better. The beds here are not very accommodating to tall individuals, which I brought to there attention and they said that's the largest they can provide, but can make a comment on my Google review stating that they can "make accommodations." Finally communication between staff and tenants can be lacking. For example me and my roommate may file individual maintenance issues and they will come in and only tell her what the issue was. Or my roommate being the only person receiving warning updates for trash bags visibility in the hallways could result in a fee being charged. Which seems like a fascinating fee to add to your bill without telling you because it comes with so much bias since they would need to walk around and inspect every single apartment complex building regularly... Which they can't and won't do due to lack of staff and camera surveillance. Finally they do not issue email warnings or call tenants about any lease violation and the pending charges. They just put the charges on your upcoming rent. The only time I have received any constant communication with them was due to rent being late. And they text me personally about that. Fear warning to all ask as much question to people who are of higher positions about the apartments. The front desk staff only know so much or only tell you so much. They do allow payment plans but it took me being text by someone of a higher position than the front desk staff to find that out. Even after I called and ask if I could make partial payments, with the young gentlemen telling me "no we don't do that here, you have to make full payments." Over all if you are looking for a deal as a student where you have everything included into the rent, free internet &cable, fully furnished app, with washer and dryer in the units then this would be that place in wichta falls to go. I will say that it works kinda like a dormitory, so if you want a little more independence, and flexibility, better communication, etc. They keep looking around.

I have had a great experience living at Mustang Village. The price is reasonable, it has a clean and friendly environment. Staff is nice and friendly.

My experience with this apartment complex was a bit strange because my roommate wasn’t even informed about having someone else moving in. It’s been okay, I wish there was more communication

Mustang village is a community of students that gives priority to academic value and allows you to get the best out of your investment. I definitely love staying here.

Mustang village is an awesome place to stay. The employees are easy to work with as they respond in a quickly manner. I like the fact that they collect the mail for you.

I feel like I’m at home. Good community no loud noises everybody is friendly. Office are every nice people haven’t lost a package and notify me with everything that is happening.

Great place to stay ! Pool is my favorite part lol and the gym WiFi is a little slow 😂😂 but in all it’s a great place to stay the people are also really nice

An amazing, small and quiet community to live in. Great amenities and friendly people to have as neighbours, and great staff that make sure everyone is comfortable.

So far, it is not the worst to live in. My flatmates are very nice, I get my own room, my own bathroom and a decent sized closet. The pool is also amazing and they have opportunities to win gift cards and stuff, sooo, that's good too.b

Love this place! Every resident should check out the game room and newly renovated pool! Great environment, parking, and amenities. 10/10 would recommend.

The Mustang Village staff is so friendly and communicative. Makila is the best! The gym could use a bit of dusting/sweeping but overall I love living here.

This is a great place, especially for students. The fully furnished living helps us who just can’t afford it yet. The rooms are nice, and the buildings are quiet.

I enjoyed it very easy to set up and got straight to the points and I reylike how easy it is to rack up points I think this rewards system is cool

Good place to live. Comfortable, spacious, good atmosphere, nice pool, great amenities (gym, basketball court etc) Come see for yourself. #MV

Mustang Village is a good place to live if you’re in college and need something off campus. Only a 3 min drive to campus! It’s also a great location, near lots of foods options and Walmart.

Reply from Mustang Village

The common area is extremely spacious and the apartment complex has A lot of great amenities and the staff are always really helpful with any questions

Reply from Mustang Village

I love this place. Beautiful Place. Won Grocery Bingo my 1st time playing and had so much fun. Employees are amazing and very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from Mustang Village

Absolutly love being here. Can't wait till the pool opens up. Very fast and courteous. maintainance when we had a problem. Really enjoyed the volleynall that went on this weekend.

Reply from Mustang Village

Awesome area to live!!! Close to school and few fast food area. The buses run here, to Walmart, school and the mall which is awesome! Pet friendly too which is good.

Reply from Mustang Village

everything is great just wish the flooring would be updated (carpet). would also like for the pool to be opened up earlier. other than that everything’s been great!

Reply from Mustang Village

Good apartment complex to live in. It’s located in a convenient area and it’s close to campus. Most of my friends live here as well so it’s great overall

Reply from Mustang Village

The staff was extremely nice and was always there in case we needed anything or had any questions. If they didn't know an answer to our question they would make sure to find someone that did.

Reply from Mustang Village

Apartments are decent, the staff is friendly. I do wish the furniture and overall look of the apartments were updated though. Also, maintenance is good!