The only thing I want better is people to pick up their trash around building 11. Other than that I think that the apartment community is great.

This is a quiet community, where residents are made to feel safe and feel "at home." There are many opportunities where we get to engage with the lovely and hardworking staff, and get many perks for being part of this community.

Great experience for my first apartment, I’ve had no troubles with the place. If I’ve had questions the front office knows how to help, love all of the monthly events they have!

Nice place to live. Good amenities for residents, nice pool, basketball court, gym, fire pit etc. Small community, great activities for residents.

I have enjoyed living here for the past two years. The staff are friendly and the maintenance crew is always quick to fix a maintenance issue. Good place to live if you’re attending school. It’s affordable and includes some good amenities.

The most amazing and friendly staff's ever. Will do whatever it takes to comply with the requirements. I love this place so much. The housing is all bills paid, clean and well equipped.

i love it here and my roommate are all cool even though i did not pick them and i hope they keep up the good works it sure worth every penny.

Great people they take care of you and they understand. They have stuff got the apartment for everyone to join. This is a great place to stay

Bin just there, just that the leasing agents need to be more specific and open in explaining things to people and tell us all the hidden charges, you just have to be extra careful with them and always hold ur receipt

I really enjoy here at mustang village. It feels like i’m Living at school dorm . It is really cool and best place for the students. I liked what they provide and offer us .

Very accommodating and a safe environment. I enjoy the pool and other facilities. Was given good roommates who were also students, so there is no struggle trying to study.

Best off campus apartments I’ve seen and this my 3 year in town so I’ve seen quite a few apartments around town. A lot of my classmates live I mustang village, so it’s easy to locate or visit them.

I have all good things to say about Mustang Village! all the staff is really nice and putting in service request is east and they respond promptly!

It’s been a good experience so far, especially for a first time renter. Management’s been really nice and the matinence team comes super fast and makes everything really awesome

Mustang village is great! I have enjoyed living here. The staff is very helpful and it’s close to campus. The rent is also very affordable so that’s nice as well.

great first apartment !! super friendly staff !! really close to campus!! i love that we have our own bathroom!! i do get a lot of spiders in my room but other than that

I moved in in August and my roommate and I have had a pretty good experience, move in was very easy and if we ever had any maintenance requests they come to check it so fast!

There are damages on the furniture, some plugs don't work, and "wood" floor is unpleasing to the eyes. Other than that, I like the spacious environment.

Living at Mustang Village has been a great experience for me. I still don’t regret moving on! Environment is friendly and staff are very helpful.

Great value! However, he layout of the apartment causes one room in the two bedroom plan to have a larger bathroom, closet, and bedroom...which means the other room doesn't have room for all of the furniture in the room. The smaller bedroom has a dresser in the closet that makes it impossible to hang clothes. Other than that, the amenities are nice and the neighborhood is a good area to live in.

the employees that work at mustang are very nice and work with me on everything. great place to live very friendly people that live and work here.

There is nice living spaces here, but there is a bug problem that hasn’t really been fixed. There should be a limit on noise at pool at night. Loud music is played at 9pm.

love it here, the community is so nice and very peaceful. everyone is so friendly, and i haven’t had any problems yet with anyone or anything.

I love it here. The atmosphere is exactly what I needed for my first place on my own. And the staff here are great also. And they could not have picked any better roommates for me. I highly recommend these apartments.

I really enjoy staying great place to live with very nice apartments, and everything is very affordable and I wouldn’t want to ever go anywhere else