Mustang Village Apartments

3.7

3.7

Decent place, neat, good appliances, rent keeps increasing though. Stupid pet policies not allowing reptiles but being ok with large dogs. Staff usually very difficult to contact and often useless. No lock-out service so I guess you're just supposed to break in if you forget your keys.
If you are looking for a place that is close to campus, many amenities (gym, swimming pool, etc.) this is it. Mustang Village is a wonderful place to live and everyone is very friendly. When I needed help with my contract, Management was very helpful in resolving my issue. The staff has been very courtesy and helpful during my stay. I am so happy I choose Mustang Village.
My experience at Mustang Village has been pretty good for the most part. It stinks with COVID the amenities being closed, even though we still have to pay those fees. It has a great location for campus and life, but very expensive.
The laundry facilities frustrate me occasionally because CSC Mobile is a disorganized company. Also, the pool was under construction for a while and I’m hoping to be able to use it soon.
Hey there, Delilah What's it like in New York city? I'm a thousand miles away But, girl, tonight you look so pretty Yes, you do Time square can't shine as bright as you I swear, it's true Hey there, Delilah Don't you worry about the distance I'm right there if you get lonely Give this song another listen Close your eyes Listen to my voice, it's my disguise I'm by your side.
Average experience! COVID makes it very difficult to get the traditional apartment experience, and it is upsetting that I'm not able to go door to door and greet my neighbors. I also have had some issues finding parking even though I have a permit, which is disappointing because I have to park in and risk getting towed from Mustang 2. My apartment has also been extremely problematic, as the amenities often don't work. However, super thankful for the service team.
overall a good place to be especially after living in the dorms and just having that same kind of aspect still available. however, you do get what you pay for so there are some stuff that is lacking
I love where I live... I do wish that I could get a fresh paint on my walls because I've lived here going on 4 Year's. And the hinges to the door are all rusty. So the make a mess on my bathroom floor. And I wish there were more handicap parking spaces. But all in all its a safe and clean environment and the staff is very friendly and on top of things for the most part.
Pretty decent so far. The unit is nice and doesn't have any problems. The amenities aren't bad. The staff is all pretty cool. Rent is kind of high.
The maintenance team is incredible! The apartment is alright, it’s easy and accessible housing nonetheless. The kitchen could use some renovating in my opinion.