Mustang Village Apartments

mustang village has been a great place to live. great amenities and location. very convenient. would recommend to cal poly students for sure.
Great place to live!! love the townhouses so much space and love having my own room! Great location, makes it so easy to get to campus and lots of parking space!
Close to campus, but very expensive. The neighbors play loud music and smoke pot right outside your bedroom window. In the courtyards, sound carries up to the window so people speaking normally sounds like yelling.
The amenities of mustang village have been so beneficial during these months of online courses. The study room gives me an escape from my room and I have laundry available next door.
We have never had WiFi in our apartment. We complained numerous times and they tried to fix it but it still doesn’t reach my room in the apartment.
My studio was renovated and I love it!! I also love being close to campus and close to so many things such as restaurants, grocery stores, and of course downtown SLO!
Mustang village has a lot of wonderful amenities that make it great such as the grills, hammocks and pool. The proximity to campus was probably the best part about living here.
I've loved living at Mustang! The only issue is maintenance can take a while and there is no AC... Definitely not the best for warm SLO springs and summers.
I have enjoyed living at Mustang Village because it is close to Cal Poly. It is a little disappointing that the rent is pretty expensive however. The workers in the Leasing office are very nice and helpful which is a plus!
Mustang 2 townhouses are nice. Location is great for walking to Cal Poly quickly. The kitchen appliances are great and bathrooms are nice. Laundry is expensive though.