Mustang Village Apartments

3.7

3.7

Sean
Submitted a request to have my window screen installed the first day I moved in but nobody has ever come and had multiple request sent in to remove the wasp nest on our front door but nothing was done.
Peyton
it’s ok but the laundry rooms aren’t great, I like how close it is to the school and that it’s fully furnished, but the laundry room is where i get annoyed. The washing mashings are whatever but the dryers don’t dry.
Katherine
It is difficult to communicate and solve any problems. A lot of issues with the apartments. The laundry rooms are awful because the machines are so expensive to use and rarely work properly. The apartment being so close to campus is nice.
Ananya
Good place! Great proximity to campus, good floor plans and decent pricing. Maintenance is also pretty decent. Laundry service could be better.
William
My experience has been great! The staff and maintenance has been very friendly and helpful! I would recommend mustang village to other friends.
Nicholas
Offers great amenities that are really useful, ie package delivery, gym and BBQ. Also the distance to school is hard to beat with not many other places being much closer.
Shannon
The road noise is fairly loud but it has a great location to campus. Don't love how expensive the washer/dryer is. The hardwood floors are really the best part about the whole thing.
Cammie
I really enjoy living at Mustang Village and the convenience of how close it is to Cal Poly's campus and neighboring restaurants. While I've had some difficulties while living here, the front office has been helpful in resolving these issues.
Julia
Mustang village apartments are very close to California polytechnic state university san luis obispo which is convenient if you are walking to your classes.
Verified Resident
maintenance was so helpful to me over break & they were super adjusting in terms of stopping by when it was most convenient for me! mustang village is great :)