Mustang Village Apartments

3.7

3.7

1 star
The front office is extremely incompetent. I've had numerous issues from the moment I began living here last year. On multiple occasions, I've had someone at the office tell me one thing only for it to not be true. In 2019, I paid for a parking pass and had confirmed with the office that everything was good for it. When I arrived one week later to pick it up they didn't have one for me. More recently we had an issue with one of our roommate's being placed in our apartment. I had to literally call 7 times on his behalf to confirm that he was living with us. Of those, 3 times we were told that there were issues, while the other 4 times (in between the 3 times) we were told that everything is fine with his lease and he will be leaving with us. Additionally, I recently had spoken to Tracy Anders on the phone and I was absolutely appalled at how rude and unprofessional she was. Overall, this office really needs to get its act together because it is completely unacceptable.
The facilities are nice, but I had an ant problem that they never fixed and then they claimed it was fixed but I had to fix it all on my own.
And you have to send me a photo that u bought the stuff.tonic water(it contains Quinine) thank you improvising a good day rock. Ur apartment is everything I jad help me out for that I. Alwaus he sign thank you again its nocw to loce her on the sote sonny thank you again dor all I id lol Tom was at d5a J.K. to tje lame.mtkm Windows phone number of the three haopps earliest time is from the boys and u can sleep a bit if its not to too much details lets jist say that was sadly brought on by the National Institutes of health and the babies which is a good day jackvm I can do it too if you could please don't be too upset with me and so he threatened to kill himself went on for a bit dont worry I wont bring it up again hey you know that being a driving force in I was going to be a good day at work and I was just a heads up ☝ thank you fle all tbe remaining allergic affected by the National Institutes of health
So great love to see it, Lively, progressive, gym, pool. Always activities happening, maggie very is always around. Nice hangout spots. Super cool
Wonderful pet friendly place to live! I have renewed for multiple years as this is a fantastic location and community. Great maintenance, landscaping, and ammenities. Fun events are held often by Mustang as well--the food and BBQS are the best!
The staff is friendly, there's a 24-hour call center, pets are allowed, and I can see a river out my window. I love Mustang Village because I can live my life here independently.
Mustang is a fun place to live. The 2x2 apartments are really big and nice. Good location so its walking distance to a lot of stuff. People here are really chill
I love living here because The location as well as the atmosphere I feel safe here. My only complaint is that they don't come and paint or update my place and it will be 3 Year's that I've lived here. But the Staff on site are amazing as well as the maintenance team.
The staff is really friendly and the amenities are great! Just found out that there will be a conveniently located laundry room for my next apartment so I'm excited to get settled in :)
great apartment! the front office can be really bad at getting back to you sometimes though. also heard of recent ant problems and rat problems