Mustang Village Apartments

3.7

3.7

Mustang is a great place to live and I love all of my neighbors. I especially like how the apartments come furnished and that they are close to a lot of locations.
pros: spacious rooms, friendly staff, convenient location, nice amenities, newly renovated, plenty of parking cons: some people have issues with ants/break-ins; however this is not very common
My Studio is in a perfect location. And I love the grounds. And kept us safe when the world was going crazy. I do wish they would do touch ups here and there to keep my studio renovated. Because it's older.... But all in all Its not a bad place to live.
Great apartment with nice amenities and units, and is also pet friendly. It is also fully furnished which is a plus. Would like to see washing machines in unit.
The apartment is great. Comes furnished and with a dishwasher and nice fridge (3B/1.5BA). Staff is helpful and maintenance is easy. Only problem is the expensive pricing.
Management was able to remove me from a bad situation and remedy the situation. I have been here for going on three years and it’s nice to know that management can be there when you need them.
Mustang village is a nice place to live all of the neighbors are super nice all of the appliances in the apartments also work very well and are up to date.
An okay place to live, but not much of a community. Apartment walls have several coats of paint with dust in them and furniture was broken down or missing upon move in,
Located close to campus, which is pretty cool and good and convenient and generally great and a positive. Yup, that's 140 characters, thanks.
Management does a great job of following up with any maintenance issues. Location is great! Easy to walk to campus and not too far from downtown.