Mustang Village Apartments

3.7

3.7

1 star
Mustang village does not keep their word and leave people hanging with no housing because of their own mistakes. I would definitely NOT recommend anyone living here.
I love that it’s so close to campus and has nice community facilities for use. Very walkable area and close to a lot of other restaurants and stores.
GREAT :) love mv and the staff there spacious rooms are amazing amenities are nice sometimes addendums are added that increase rent which is a little iffy
I'm going on 4 years here. I wish their was more Handicap parking or assigned parking to each unit. I would like for my studio to be updated and some fresh paint on the wall's But I love where I live.
The living at mustang village is very average. I like the community and the location but the units themselves I do not like very much. I think they are somewhat dirty. The security are super annoying and the management is sometimes difficult to deal with. The new maintenance staff, however, is amazing and I cannot say anything bad about them.
It was during covid so I missed out on community events but it didn’t feel as social as I hoped. I also feel as though the example room we looked in wasn’t a great example as to what the rest of the units looked like
I appreciate the efforts Mustang village has made to maintaining and cleaning common spaces including hallways, the fitness center and the laundry rooms during this seemingly never-ending pandemic. Other than that, the current management is great! They are very friendly and helpful with any issues.
Mustang Village Apartments are close by to Cal Poly Campus which makes it convenient when you are walking to classes on campus instead of driving
Have had numerous issues over the years, the closeness to campus is nice though. Price is alright, but continues to go up. Generally, staff is responsive and nice.
Great place to be. Alot of community events and facilities are nice. Overall a very welcoming staff and community. Have not run into any issues so far