I love our new home. It’s very quite and cozy. There is only one flaw that I have encountered and that is there is NOT enough parking sometime I have to park very far away.

The community is quiet for the most part. I have no issues with parking or bad neighbors. I have only lived here a month and the staff have been helpful.

They helped me and worked with me when I was in a tight spot, so that I could move in as soon as possible. The apartment was also clean and looked nice when I did move in.

Okay apartment but the shower is not that great. Over all it isn't a bad place to live for your first place. Plenty of room for two people to live in.

would like to see a more present security on the grounds. There seem to be be wanderers going through the property at night. we have put a watch thru post office on mail as it seems there are kids accessing the mailboxes. at least with this I see what pieces I should be receiving. I think security would help as well with the late night partiers and noise.

I have been here two months and I am still as in love as I was the first day we moved in. I have had absolutely no issues. Office management is very helpful. Beautiful property, remodel workout and guest house.

I am having a good experience living here, the people here are good and very friendly and always ready to help. I always find place to park my car and very neat and tidy surrounding

We like being about to get maintenance when we need them. We also like being able to do this online. We have enjoyed living here. Wish the gym was open right now.

i used to live in a one bedroom had no problems until I moved into a two bedroom and all it’s been is problems in this apartment sense the day we moved in.

We have lived here for almost 2 years a d lived here before for 5 years. We like the area since it is close to alot of different places no matter what you want to do.

Every issue I have had with the community has been resolved. I am very satisfied with the staff and property! I would recommend Nashboro Village to my family and friends

pretty good community fairly quiet. maintenance request could be responded too and taken care a little faster but overall it a nice place to live.

I've enjoyed living here for the time I have. The apartments are very nicely located in the area. I enjoy all of the perks that come with living here

We selected this complex because of its location, the application process was painless, quick and easy. The apartment Rep Payton was friendly and very helpful.

Since being here, i feel at home. I love my apartment and my community. It has gotten noisy lately, however i haven't had any issues or problems

Well this apartment complex is good I have no complaints about anything the office manager and staff are friendly and helpful and great I could not ask for a great place to live at and please do keep up the great works......

After being here for 6 months, I am still enjoying this peaceful community. I really do enjoy being right on the golf course as well. There have been some issues with the trash pick-up, causing the bins to overflow at times but it typically gets taken care of in a timely manner. Still some parking issues, but it is to be somewhat expected in such a large community.

I like where I live. The neighbors are friendly, the apartment is nice, and I like the location of where I live. The only thing I don’t really care for is the staff. They’re not really that friendly or inviting. They are sometimes rude. But overall, the apartments are good for what you pay.

Need to open all the pools, every thing else is great Also need to open the club house, it's very frustrating don't have a place to get a little party

I highly recommend this complex. My wife and I are new to Nashville and have never had any issues whatsoever. It’s very peaceful and close to everything.

I love living here. Community is so quiet and peaceful. The staff here is great. They’re always there to answer any questions and help with any problems.

My apartment community is amazing i have no problems what so ever with my neighbors and it feels like a safe environment here. Glad to be here!

Since moving here everyone has been so nice very animal friendly.the apartment is just the right size for us. Best place I have ever lived in.

My experience has been a great one thus far. I just need for certain repairs that my apartment requires, to be tended to faster. Other than that, the experience has been good.

Nice location to many spots. However the apartments at Doubletree are outdated and increasingly expensive. Won't be renewing. Dumpsters overflow often and parking lot needs paving. Other than that this place is compatible to other nearby communities.