Even though I haven't lived here long I am very happy living here.my neighbors and office staff have been great. I should have moved here a long time ago.

Its been great so far. I'm on my second lease. I work from home and it's nice and quiet in the daytime. Looking forward to the nice cool weather coming up

Overall the community is great! Most people seem very friendly and respectful. The office does not seem to have it’s act fully together, but they do their best. They are friendly and helpful. The area seems to be increasing in criminal activity however and that is something to be aware of.

All is well. We had a few items that needed attention. They we quickly resolved without hassle. Glad there is an office staff willing to assist.

Been decent so far. Didn’t get the apartment I originally looked at, due to a pipe busting. Was told I’d be getting the same apartment so I went through with it. When I came to move in, the apartment was not the same. My first unit was a corner unit, with updated appliances, corner unit, fireplace, and back porch. The unit I got was lacking a fireplace, upgraded appliances, and no back porch. Was never shown all the amenities that are offered here, so I have to find find them myself.

It's been an alright experience. Nothing exceptional, but the staff do what they can to make things as right as possible as long as you stay on top of them.

Lived here for almost 8 years. Nice community, well kept grounds. Wish there was a bigger security presence though. Will still renew my lease when the time comes.

Nice place just need a few things fixed. Very loud humming sound coming from water pipes. Staff is friendly and the area is good. Close to the airport.

So far my apartment is nice and the area of Deerfield I'm in is very peaceful. There's also more amenities here than most places so that's cool too.

Staff is really friendly. The process started out a little bumpy. However, the other staff member jumped in a smooth things out. I really appreciate the team work.

Very nice , peaceful & quiet community staff is very friendly it’s not a lot of noise very big spacious apartments I fell In love when I moved in

My master bedroom window still doesn't lock. The trash areas are still always a mess. I am over charged every month for water consumption. It's more expensive here than it was at my last place, where there were two other people living with me... and one took 3 showers a day.

Tucked away from the traffic. Some of residents the newer residents need to be more courteous and pick up after their pets. Majority of the residents seen nice and friendly. Lived here for 1 year now

Great place to live, quiet, the staff and maintenance Crew are awesome I’m very happy in this community looking forward for an upgrade sometime next year .

The neighborhood is great, the staff are attentive and friendly, the apartment itself is spacious and clean, and the location is amazing—near a lake and 10 miles from Nashville

Into my second lease. No issues so far. Starting to see a little more maintenance, in regards to fixing lights in the community. I wish something could be done about the speeding on Nashboro Blvd though

It's quite and when something not working properly maintance will be there asap. I dont like that they dont not press wash the outside of the building. I have spiders,cobwebs all up my stairs and my windows are tape up outside not seal, so bugs get in easily.

Great place, nice area, great neighbors mostly quiet. The amenities are pretty good. Love the view of golf course. Keeps areas clean and up to part

Needs some improvements . Don’t want to make a big deal about anything but a lot of thing needs to change with the area I’m living in think I was thrown in the worst area

Overall the best. First time I love it here very quiet. Most definitely I will be signing my least again. Staff is very friendly and organized.

No problem here. Just moved here and I love it so far. The people are nice and the apartments i stay in are pretty nice also. There is alot to do around so you won't be bored.

I love how my neighbors are respectful of my personal space. This is the only apartment community, I can see myself being apart of. I can’t wait to upgrade to a townhouse next year!

The application process was absolutely very easy and Courtney was very helpful!! I cannot wait to call this place home!! They walk you through everything you need and are very understanding and thorough.

Great staff that fixes problems quickly, great location (close to Kroger, restaurants, Planet Fitness and retail shops). Quiet community (most of the time).

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My move in was a very smooth process! Jessica was nice and professional and made sure that I understood everything. She also took time to answer any questions that I had. I am happy with my decision to move here so far!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments