Because of fluid family situations I have lived in several different apartments in Nashboro Village, either in the Deerfield or Doubletree communities. All the units have been quite nice. There have been unfortunate situations (a flooded apartment because of a broken water main; an abusive drug dealing neighbor; unruly upstairs neighbors) but you have to expect these things in apartment living. Overall NBV is a nice place to live!

Overall a good experience. The office staff is very slow, seems like they always need more help. Also the turnover rate for maintenance seems high, I never see the same guys twice. It would be nice to know the men going in and out of my home.

Maintenance requests are handled much better now than in the past. Communication with the office is lacking at times. Pools are not always open.

The office team are very nice anytime I have a maintenance problem it's handled within the next day or so. The area I stay in is really quite and my kids love it.

My experience with Nashboro Village has been pleasant for the 9 months that I’ve been a resident. The leasing staff is always very friendly and more than willing to help and provide information, the maintenance staff is prompt and efficient, and the location of my residence is absolutely perfect. This community offers a lot of great views and walking areas. I would say the majority of the community residents are friendly.

I love my apartment! It's affordable, spacious and the office has always helped me whenever needed. It's not too far away from the heart of Nashville and conveniently located right by Kroger and more!

I’ve enjoyed my stay so far at Nashboro Villiage. It’s quiet and the neighbors are nice. I love the fact there is 6 different pools and i don’t have to go far for a swim.

So far, I am enjoying how quiet the property is. I also enjoy how friendly the staff are! I have had a slight issue with pest but they handled it the same day i called and haven’t had any other issue since.

The people are nice friendly and helpful. And the area is nice quite and clean. I'm glad that this will be the place i will be calling home.

Jessica was so helpful with the application process and made it comepletely hassle free. I’m so glad to be a new resident, this is my first apartment home. It’s super close to my job!

I love the community and surroundings.. I hate the parking it’s never anywhere near my apartment to park so I have to park far away and walk to the house.

Ive only been here a short time but everything has be AWESOME from star fto neighbors to people in the community I'm new to the city and I love it

My experience here has been one of joy. I love how quiet the community has been and aside from some parking issues, which is to be expected, I expect to renew my lease as soon as I can. I'd hate to have to give this place up.

Had a great experience talking with Kim and the phone and touring with the lady that helped me complete my application and secured what will be my new home.

Its alright for the price, it will do for now. Walls are thin, you can hear neighbors pretty well. I work weird and loong hours so its not the best

It's a very quiet community and i love my apartment. I just started living there and i chose a great place to live. The way my place is designed it is amazing.

So far so good. It's quiet, folks seem nice. I'll rate higher after being here longer. Everything is within walking distance which I really like

Fast maintenance response, greatly appreciated, when we had a recent plumbing issue. The maintenance staff is always friendly and very helpful!

great quiet place to live but reaching the apartment office is the most difficult thing to do. I’ve been trying to call for weeks but no answer

So far it’s been a good experience, I have only been here for 2 weeks but I like the community because it is quiet. Could be a little cleaner and well kept though

100 Percent Better!!! I really love the new updated version of this app and it was much easier to maneuver. I not a computer savvy person but I like this system.

Great place to live! Only issues I have is the office can be slow at times but not entirely their fault. Highly recommend this commubity for anyone seeking a place to live!

Only one problem.....No real night security man. He needs to b visible All Night Long. Crime mostly accuse n the night. After dark. Thanks.

Great to live. Sometimes too loud with music and loud residents but all in all great. At odd times of the day and night clean area in the parking lot

I truly love this community. One of my favourite neighbourhoods in Nashville. Plus the price of living in this apartment is very affordable.