We have really enjoyed living at Nashboro Village. Any service we need is tended to in a timely manner. Our view is also wonderful off of the balcony.

It’s been really nice living here! The location is what really sets off living here! I am by far completely satisfied with living here at Nashboro Village!

Overall I’ve had a food experience here. Other than my a/c unit leaks other than that it’s great. It’s not a lot of noise it’s a pretty calm neighborhood

I thought I had already reviewed but I will submit again. This place is nice. Very quiet neighborhood and neighbors are friendly. Never have any issues.

This is a really lovely community. The scenery is immaculate and the location is second to none. I look forward to long stay here. My next home will be a house lol.

Quite neighborhood and the property is dog friendly. Each time I have had to contact maintenance for anything, they are quick t respond and repair.

Everyone’s so nice! The move in has been smooth and the area is beautiful and well kept. I would recommend to anyone. Neighbors are great too...

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

So it's been well over a year and I'm heading into 2 years. So far so good. Appreciate the buildings being cleaned up and painted, it looks so much better. However, my patio looks a mess. The painters pulled up the flooring and its messy so I really don't like sitting out there. Also, the staff is nice, would be great if the phones could be answered more. Other than that, it's been good.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Peyton was my first leasing agent, remarkable experience! Being my first home I was scared to move forward it was almost too good to be true. The leading office is very friendly. They welcome you even if your not their client and make sure your well taken care of. I hope to love this community!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It’s an okay place to live. It is quite the pools can be better and the lawn care can blow off the grass off the patio The office personal is really sweet and helpful

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything is great! Spacious bedrooms very scenic views. The staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I look forward to living here for a very long time.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Everything about the community is great. The staff does their best to he as helpful as possible, neighbors are friendly, and the location is convenient having a Kroger within walking distance. The areas surrounding this community aren’t so great, but Nashboro is still a community I would recommend.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My section is Supra quiet and my immediate neighbors are nice. Parking is awesome especially covered parking with two boys. My only concern was that my apartment was NOT ready at the time of move in and my vanity in my bathroom STILL has NOT been fixed since I moved in on 8/28 even after 2 attempts to submit a service request and a I still don’t have a mailbox key.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It is great i am really enjoying my apartment the home the location amd the area. The manager is wonderful mark he fix all issues that you may complain about

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Love it here, wished the gym was open... only complaint... other then that it’s great place to live, will recommend it to everyone... employees make you feel at home, very friendly...

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I really enjoyed my apartment complex. I just wish the Gym was completed. My neighbors are very nice and quiet. The parking lot can be repave

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It's been an interesting experience living in Nashboro Village. The office staff has been great from day one, and consistent with providing quality service. Maintenance has done well with responding to requests. I've noticed some of the additions/improvements under the new management, and look forward to seeing what's to come.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've been living here since 2012. This place is the lowest paying rent (but slowly increasing ) which I appreciate especially with all the amenities. There are pros and cons to any apartment complex. I don't care for the spiders, neighbors smoking marijuana which makes my place smell awful and I don't even smoke, the area could be better......but overall I'm content and would rather spend my money elsewhere then millions in rent due to the upcoming area.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Fantastic, friendly staff. Enjoyable move-in experience. Beautiful location. Need a bit more oversight on move-in ready checklist by maintenance.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

My resident experiment so far has been awesome. Nice quietcommunity, excellent staff, and welcoming neighbors. I definitely made the right choice.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Calm and quiet. The pool is always clean and I love the new mailboxes.. no complaints here. Just wondering when’s the gym available to use? Can’t wait to see what that’s like

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

No major problems so far The apartment is nice and has good amenities. Maintained can be a little slow fixing some things. But other than that, pretty good. Seems like a safe and quiet neighborhood too.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

It’s good so far. I have no complaints. My neighbors are good and it’s oretty quiet in Deerfield. The only thing is that it gets really hot in the apartments and for some reason everything (leather shoes, cabinets,sofa) have green mold on it. Idk if it’s because of the hot conditions or what. Also, I have had a few bug problems. I have killed at least 6 grasshopper looking things in my apartment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Repairs have yet to be completed and I've been here a month now. The apartment wasn't ready when i was rushed to move in with the promise repairs would be done within a week of me moving in.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I am a new resident. I moved in about 2 weeks ago, and Everyone has been super sweet !! I have the best neighbors eve!!! I’m so glad that I moved here!!