Village Hills has not given me any problems. May be some small issues with the staff such as not following through with requests but otherwise I'm satisfied.

I have had some issues with pests that were not able to be resolved within the 2 months stay. I also had an issue that was effecting my well being. After speaking with the manager, he immediately resolved it and I am much more satisfied with my place.

No issues for me as I have been living here since July. It’s seems to be a very great neighborhood and the location is very convenient to groceries stores, gyms, medical and dental needs.

It was quite bumpy in the beginning with the office staff, but now that we have moved in, it's been wonderful, fabulous, and I'd highly recommend!!

The neighborhood of Nashboro Village is subpar. The property mammagment have improved the property aestically however it’s the residents that make the experience sub par. Unfortunately, I would not recommend this area to anyone.

I've lived here going on my 2nd year and I love it for the most part. Only had 1 incident but overall it's a quiet place to be. People in the office are helpful and friendly.

I thought I would have a difficult time finding a place to live, but I was accepted and wecomed! Someone put a house warming bag in my house

I relocated here from another state 3 weeks ago. I love me space and the community. But, it needed some attention that has still not been totally addressed.

Check in was easy and the staff are friendly. I moved from Buffalo and they made the transaction as easy as possible. I was able to proactively submit my information with clear communication.

Wellllll i've been here now for 4 months and thus far, all is well. It's still quiet, not too much noise, i haven't had maintenance requests so that's a good thing.

I think there have been changes in staffing because service has really improved since we moved in. The biggest issue we have faced, lately, is a lack of parking.

I have been in Nashboro Village for 2 months now and the experience has been great so far. Only thing I don’t like is my apartment is directly by the trees so a lot of bugs/spiders are around my apartment but other than that it is fine.

I have been living in Nashboro Village for over three years now and still absolutely love it there! I started off in Village Green, and now I live in Deerfield. I live very close to my work, it's easy to grocery shop, get to the mall and downtown.

Nashboro Village is an awesome place to live, love it! Love it! Love it! Everything is accesible, and I have many of my friends to come and check this place out!

Just moving in my experience has been very good. Staff worked with me to get me in my new apartment as quickly as possible. The neighborhood thus far has been quiet. Outside of a few minor issues that I am confident will be dealt with quickly there are not complaints

I just renewed my lease after a year in Nashboro Village, no complaints at all. Great location and reasonable pricing for the area. Quiet area

We have lived in Nashboro Villages for a few months now. So far it has been a nice experience. The pools were great for the our children during the summer.

It’s been great so far. I’m enjoying my stay here so far. I think that it is a great community for families and that the front office is good.

The Maintenance teams is very responsive and responds to your work orders when something is wrong. The staff in the office is helpful with problems and questions.

Just renewed my lease for another year, moved to a different apartment and everything went smoothly. Great location and reasonable rent for Nashville.

I love the convenience of being 15 mins from downtown Nashville, work and loved ones. The community is awesome and I love the pool, gym, and all the amenities that the community have for entertaining your family.

It has been a very nice time here since I moved in. Of course there are some parking issues at times but that comes with such a large community. There are also some issues with the maintenance department that could definitely be improved upon. Other than that, it has been great living here.

I enjoy the apartment that I live in and most of my neighbors. In recent months there has been some increase and Noise and lack of parking spaces. Maintenance is always very responsive. And the ground crew keep the place looking nice.

I like living here way better than before. Many things have improved over the last 4 or 5 months. More pools were open over the summer, complaints are being handled in a more timely manner as well. I really appreciate the improvements.

I chose this community because its close to my job. I can't complain much and I like the car ports. I wish the rent was climbing so rapidly though. I wish these apartments were more up-to-date like having laminate or hardwood instead of carpet in every room. the cabinets and counter tops are very dated along with appliances. Other than that this place is decent. for the most part.