Mostly satisfied with living experience. Maintenance repairs could be performed in a more timely manner. Office staff could be a little more educated as it seems when calling to get questions answered you often get the run around and have to wait for someone to come in which can take several days to get an answer.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nice place to stay, very quiet. Wish it was a little more updated. Not a fan of dogs and hate hat I'm next to someone who has a very loud barking dog.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love living her at Nashboro Village the apartment is spacious but it could use some repairs. the maintence is very so to getting to your requests. Up until recently I was very pleased but I've had people trying to break into my home several times. I just wish we had more security to patrole around while your residents are at work. The rent could be a little cheaper.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great interior upgrades and updated units, 6 pools, tennis courts, golf course, workout area that is open 24 hours with a lot of equipment. Great staff, business center available for residents

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I've been here going on 6 years and love the environment and the staff is just awesome.always getting my repairs done in a timely manner.so 5 state to you guys at Nashboro village apartments. Keep up the great work

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I have no problems living there. They respond to all my needs and maintenance in a timely matter. Its quite and friendly. I feel safe with my kids outside playing.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Way overpriced but good place overall. I definitely appreciate the staff at the front office. I wish the grounds were kept a little more clean.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Price wise, it's reasonable. Appreciate that when something is broken it gets fixed promptly as well. Love that it's near everything and that it has a pool for every community.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff at Nashboro is always never friendly and professional. The maintenance team always handles any issues I may have in a timely manner.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Never had an issue. Been here since 2013. Maintenence is always fast and noise has not been too bad. Staff is always friendly and willing to help. Only 9.7 mile to work and it never takes too long to get to work or get home.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I love the area and I also like the timeliness that issues are taken care of when reported to management. Everyone in the front office is very pleasant and helpful. Thank you guys!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great place to live... Loving it since February 2011. I spread word to family and friends and they love visiting me from out of town. It's beautiful, spacious, and a has a natural beauty in the heart of a metro area.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Landscaping needs better attention. Shrubs/hedges either missing or too tall or too large or too small. Overall though this is a very nice property.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

There are a lot of good changes happening on the exterior; however, the residents would also be better served by an update of the interiors of their homes.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Bad Communication To Workers And Occupants On subjects such as Apartment maintenance visits that are constantly unannounced, and late notice on important changes

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Doing great first month so far very helpful and friendly love the staff and the new home the fire place the walkin closet and the fan reminds me of my child good home can't for get the washer and dryer that comes with the place

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

This is the perfect adult and family community that is widely diverse with amenities such as outside and inside tennis courts, swimming pools, picnic areas, golf course, nearby grocery stores and restaurants along with nearby lakes and greenways which makes Nashboro Village the perfect place to live, be happy, and enjoy the environment.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I'm about to complete my 3rd lease here and I feel the property has gone down a lot in that time. The buildings have been renovated outside, but the insides are falling apart. I also no longer feel safe living here.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Nashboro Village is a great place to live. We needed a short term lease and were able to come here for four months until our home was built. The place is clean and the office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff is great but the apartment suck just cost to much for the apartment to be so out dated. Plus our house got broken into. We have so many complications with this apartment . i wouldnt recommend anyone living here unless they have no choice overall im just ready for my lease to be up!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Conn: Prices are high for cost of living in this error. Pro: Maintenance is good about fixing things and its a clean neighborhood. Overall, if you can afford it, you won't be disappointed!

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

The staff is fantastic. Sometimes it takes awhile for someone to come out for a work order. Definitely will recommend these apartments to others.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

I LOVE the neighborhood and my apartment specifically. It has a lot of room and they all seem nice and updated! Truly that part about this place is wonderful! However, maintenance is SO SLOW. My toilet randomly just started overflowing one day and the shut off valve was rusted shut. So I called and put in an EMERGENCY maintenance request and no one showed up for almost 5 HOURS!! I called several times. Sometimes they also randomly shut off the water. One time they shut off the water for 8 hours a day for two weeks straight!! That was utterly ridiculous and there should have been some type of reimbursement.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

For the most part no one bothers you. However, good luck finding a parking spot anywhere near your apartment if you are on the side with a carport from all your neighbors taking your spot. They margin they raise the rent is too high and they used to clean the carpets when you renew but so far i havent been offered that.

Reply from Nashboro Village Apartments

Great customer service, but still having problems with pest. I enjoy the community and the location is in a prime spot. The responses from the transfer officer is slow.