New River Cove Apartments

The maintenance is quick and on top of it. The front office is nice and respectful. The amenities are great and plenty of room. Easy access to the interstate.
Clean and safe neighborhood that is well maintained! Maintenance responds very quickly to my requests and everyone is the leasing office is very helpful!
New River Cove Apartments is located in a nice area close to the airport. Polite, nice, and helpful people in the leasing office, especially Carolina. It takes longer than wanted to complete maintenance requests.
The community has been amazing! The only downside is that the amenities are not available due to covid-19. But it’s been great! The apartment that my roommate and I are in is facing the lake and it’s been a great view. I love it here.
Our staff and neighbors have been nothing but helpful and supportive during this pandemic. I continue to feel comfortable with the community I selected to be a part of. I wouldnt be as happy anywhere else!
While the COVID-19 pandemic is here the thing I enjoy most is exercising around the community and seeing other residents doing similar activities!
Average apartment community. Amenities are pretty good and mostly up to date. Apartment utilities are very expensive. extra for mandatory valet trash. inside stove and refrigerator are old and out of date. Leasing office not very responsive and limited help with any issues. great place if you have no problems but not so good if you do.
Everyone from the office to the Maintenance folks are always helpful! Huge shoutout to Carolina who helped me find the perfect 3 bedroom and temples to emails right away!!!!
I really love living here it’s been awesome. My Dear management in the front office I love them as if they were my family. So sweet to me all the time. 🤍
The community is one of the most clean, quiet, and comfy one I’ve seen. From the friendly neighbors to the beautiful sights, this community is hands down amazing.