New River Cove Apartments

4.6

4.6

Pretty renovated , I like the new kitchen set and the appliances are brand new, I just wish the refrigerator will bigger and two doors. My family and I feel very happy here
This is a great community! The whole environment is beautiful. Great amenities! Quiet neighborhood and I like that it is a gated community!!
I'm so in love with my new apartment. The view is spectacular, the apartment is beautiful. From the appliances, to the wood floors, it's just perfect!
It is a very good community. Quiet, accessibly and well maintained. I haven’t had any issues for half a year or residence. The pools and gym are always clean.
Everyone is nice and friendly. the area is beautiful and near the beach. i can go for a jog and then come hit the free weights in the gym. I love using the gym and free weights especially since Covid19 and this way I can work out and still limit my exposure. working out helps me feel good, look good, and i can wipe down the equipment before and after use without being in an overcrowded space with several others trying to use the same weights.
Loving my new home and ready for what’s to come leasing office team was welcoming and friendly. Thank you Ben and New River Cove leasing team
So far so good I love the neighbor is very friendly in the leasing office they’re all very nice helpful understanding and patient so I absolutely love that.
I love living here! The unit we are in is spacious, The neighbors are friendly, the parking lots are always clean, and our view of the river is picturesque.
It’s been amazing living here, very friendly neighbors. Very friendly staff. Ms. Carolina is such a kind and wonderful person from the beginning of my lease till the end she remained amazing and easy person to work with. Did not regret living here.
Very nice place to live relaxing closed yo mayor highways AND the FT Lauderdale airport . Port Everglades AND the beautiful beaches nice pool AND gym Green aéreas to walk around