The property is beautiful and service was great. I dont like added fees onto the base rent I would rather see one price. The lighting is limited in my unit. The trash guy is convenient but he comes at a weird time so my trash from dinner sits in the sun all day and stinks.

excellent community, beautiful common areas, nice apartments, excellent service!! The pool area amazing clean and comfortable, I love live here!!

Love the community very peaceful and very clean and is a great place to live nice neighbor never here any noise we have wonderful people working inside the rent office they are always happy and willing to help !!

Our experience here at New River Cove has been excellent. Maintenance is always on time and the community is clean and kept up. Leasing office staff are friendly and extremely helpful.

I've lived here for almost 5 years, overall I've had a good experience. I like having a pool and a gym available to me. The community is usually quiet.

As I enter my third year as a resident here, I feel very fortunate to call New River Cove my home. The management and maintenance staff are wonderful. Absolutely no complaints.

New River Cove apartments are generally nice. We’ve only had a couple noise problems, and couple problems in our apartment. But they were fixed each time, in a timely manner.

We have been living here for almost 2 and a half years and for the most part love it. The office staff is very friendly and responsive. The maintenance staff is very knowledgeable and quick to resolve any issues.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great Customer Service at the front desk and wonderful move in experience. Overall looking forward to a great year here at New River Cove Apartments

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The location is perfectly located near the highway, but hidden from everyday traffic. The office staff is OUTSTANDING, and the maintenance crew is super friendly.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

We have lived at New River for a year, and just renewed. Fantastic staff! Great residence! Perfect location to Highways 441, 595, 84, and Turnpike. Highly recommend.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The staff makes living at new river cove great! Really love the location of our development, easy to get to and almost private/hidden away from the world.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The office staff are nice and helpful but the gate is always broken and we haven’t had recycling bins for a year. Maintenance also does a pretty good job getting things fixed pretty quickly.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Friendly staff and when I need assistance the maintenance crew is always timely. I came to this location because Iknow people that live here

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s beautiful here and affordable. A hidden gem and the property management/maintenance team are great people and always available if ever a problem they fix it on sight. Been happily living here for 3 years this December.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great community been here for 3 and half years love their staff always very attentive with resident. Can’t complain the community y always clean.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The New River Cove apartment is a nice place to live in. It is close to major roads, like turnpike, rote 595, I-95, State road 84, State road 7, Tri-rail station and Fort Lauderdale international airport. The staff are polite. I give 5 stars because the water bill is very high and the noise is loud.

I love being close to the water and i love my huge balcony There are always workers driving around if i need any help There is great parking. Looking forward to the jacuzzi to be fixed

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Confortable living right on the river. Very friendly and affordable. Great for a family or a single person. The pools are great I would highly recommend this complex

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great location wonderful the staff is fantastic. My only complaint is that the front gate never works. corporate handcuff staff they need to give them more power as they know community

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s a wonderful beautiful place my kids love it here because they can go to the pool almost everyday if they could they live to feed the ducks.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Hot thub is not been heated and the men’s bathroom sauna is not working. I’m not been able to register a guest plate for parking in your website.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

What I love most is that the community is clean. There is never trash around. Also everyone is friendly, and maintenance comes ALMOST immediately.

Love it here. the People are great and very dog friendly. The grounds are kept very neat and organized. The one thing that surprises me is that there is always a good supply of doggie bags. My girlfriend lives in an apartment complex that constantly runs out of bags. She is jealous and will be moving in with me next year.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love this complex! Had to move out of state for work and when I returned to Florida I moved right back in. Great amenities, units are updated and clean, and it’s on the water!