New River Cove Apartments

This community is amazing. Anytime we have any issues the front office is a huge help and when we have any issues with our unit they come right away.
Been living here for 2 years and plan to stay here as long as I can. The community is wonderful and the leasing office team makes it easier to renew the lease every time. The price and location is a perfect fit for my lifestyle.
Last year I move in Florida Davie for job This is first time to live Florida Everything is newer experience and weather is so hot I rent river cove apartment through the Apt site I was so excited when I move in this Apt Also I was so impressed because office manager was so kind She help me always when I ask something I really enjoy this Apt community
Staff is wonderful and apartment is amazing. Any questions you have, the staff works with you. Maintenance is also amazing and they work efficiently and hard to get your place back up and running if there’s an issue. Love it here.
Great place to live, we call it Home, The management team doing an amazing job to provide the right information to prevent to spread the Corona Virus, Cobe -19.
Love living at new river cove because it is a very quiet and safe community and close to many activities. It is also a very attractive place to reside because many highways and the Fort Lauderdale airport are close.
I have renewed my lease and moved to another building. Staff is very nice and friendly. I would recommend this place to everyone . Very calm and the neighbors are amazing
Moved in today and so far it has been a great experience and a smooth transition. We love it so far and are excited to see whats to come as we begin to live here
Quiet and relaxing environment. Apartment maintenance is timely. Been in south Florida for almost two years with family. You can also get to places quickly from apartment.
So far everything has been great. Maintenance is quick to come and resolve any issues and I can see there’s been a change in getting the community more organized.