Recently moved in. Everything has been great so far. Special respect to the people working in the office. They are very friendly and helpful!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Iv been living here for a few months now and its been great problems have been fixed right away and everyone at the office is very helpful and nice the apartments are beautiful and spacious

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Is very nice place to. Live and when you need something to be repair they do it right away.close to the beach, close to the main highways.very clean .nice big apartments

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Everyone who work here is super nice and I love outback apartment. The only thing that sucks is that there’s often something wrong with the pool, the hot tu. Doesn’t work, and the sand volleyball court isn’t really usable. Otherwise it’s nice :)

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love this apartment community. Staff is great. Love the layout of my unit. Price is right. Pool is decent. Running a community isnt an easy thing and they definitely do thier best

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Everyone was super helpful and incredibly friendly. I love it here. The community is wonderful and feels very safe. The apartment itself is beautiful and I love the views

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Quiet for the most part. Feels like a hidden community, but there is almost always an issue with the gate being open for extended period of time. Kind of defeats the purpose of being a gated community.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s one of the best & quietest places to live. It’s really chill and I love the pools, I just try to be aware of ducks, their poop and any other wildlife here

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love this apartment complex, however the pool is often closed and the gate malfunctions a lot. It especially disappointing this past summer, as the pool was constantly closed.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Very pleasant , love the environment , love the pool, and the view is beautiful, will recommend all my friends and family to live here, many parking spots,

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love living here! Staff are great and helpful. The leasing team from the manager to Carolina and the maintenance team are all great too - very responsive!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Very nice and clean. Great maintenance and office very friendly Apartment big and love walk in closet. Enjoy the pool and the workout room that’s all I have to say!!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Super friendly staff, great location close to Ft. Lauderdale, Clean community, with a ton of amenities to use. Dog freindly, no matter the size

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

My roommates and I just moved in a week ago and so far we are having a great experience. The staff was incredibly helpful when we had questions and concerns. I would recommend to anyone.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Living here has been a good experience, I moved here from out of state a year ago and I’m glad I chose here! My neighbor and are polite, the leasing staff is amazing, bout out to Carolina!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I’ve been a resident for a week now and so far it’s been great; hopefully the next 12 continues to be great . There plenty of amenities to enjoy, the grounds are very well kept and maintained

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love the apartment, neighborhood, and the office staff. Nicely renovated living spaces and an overall friendly atmosphere. Just renewed for a second year!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Besides the move in process being a little on the tight side. I’m happy that everything seems to being great and smooth so far. The townhome I have is beautiful and I can’t wait to see what each month brings!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I just moved in on 7/20 and so far no major complaints just some maintenance issues that I hope can be resolved soon. Other than that the neighbors are quiet and the location is ideal for my work life!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

New to the complex, but the office people are super friendly and welcoming, playing a big role into us choosing New River Cove. Very excited to begin my lease!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Nice an pleasant comunity.im stuggling every morning for get out of bed to go to work.😊😴😴😴💤💤💤.The amenities fantastic!!.The employes very kind and dilligents.I give 5stars

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Amazing service and awesome benefits. Everyone is very kind. The staff are great at helping you find everything you need and are super friendly. The complex is amazing very clean and well maintained and there are so many nice amenities.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The move in process was flawless. We had a place within 3 days and couldn’t be happier. The apartment was already spotless, brand new flooring, and the view from our bedroom was magic. We’re so happy to have found New River Cove. We can already tell we’ll be staying for awhile.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

THE STAFF HERE ARE AWESOME They will go out of their way to help you out Overall this apartment is good The location is between Hwy 595, Hwy 95, Hwy 441, and off Hwy 84 making easy access to anywhere. Great place to live and highly recommend.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Safe, clean and has all your basic amenities. Specious floorplans and whenever you have to put in a maintenance request they do not sit on it to help you out. Parking spaces are always available close to your building as well.