My fiance and i just moved in and we love it. Everyone was so helpful and caring for us and definetely made us feel welcome. I cant wait to meet more of the community

I've spent two years here and have greatly enjoyed the location and amenities. Most importantly, the staff is incredible. I can't thank them enough for all they do for the residents. Thanks NRC!

Love to live here ❤ Have no complaints with the exception of the gate which now has been working without issue. Highly recommend it to future residents.

I love here! Everyone is so nice! I am so glad I renewed my lease! This place feels like home! It is safe and quiet. What more can someone ask for!!

As my lease is coming to end I would like to acknowledge how wonderful my two years has been at New River Cove. Kelly, Carolina and Janice in the main office have always been a delight to interact with and a HUGE shoutout to Carolina. She helped me tremendously throughout my stay here and I greatly appreciate her kindness, words of wisdom and overall dedication to me as well as all residents here. Another huge shoutout to Tony and the maintenance team who have helped my roommate and me many times. They are always there at the drop of a hat! I've always enjoyed the various amenities: trash valet, gym, pool and dock. The new pool furniture looks fantastic! I do wish the gym equipment had more consistent maintenance. It would also be great to have a recycling area for residents. But overall I've greatly enjoyed my time here - 4.5 Stars!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Very nice office personnel and when I need any kind of maintenance they come in a timely manner. The grounds are kept very well. Basically all pretty good.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The place could be kept cleaner, there is always trash and dog poop that is not cleaned up. We have been here less than a year and we have already put in several service calls.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

love the complex well. maintain complex close to the beach airport and ft lauderdale main highways Nice pool and gym and yacuzzy and the canal with manatees

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love to live here people very friendly and kind.Clean areas and amenities clean and nice.Maintenance respond quickly to your request.Office very diligent in resolve any concern.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

We have had nothing but great things to say! This community has met all of our wants and our needs including the ability to go to the pool, a great fitness center, and safe environment.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Fantastic staff and community! By far best apartment I’ve ever rented. I’m new to the Miami area and everyone has been very welcoming. Would highly recommend.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

We recently made this community our new home and the entire experience was effortless. Carolina at the front desk was helpful and made us feel like we were already when walking the property and the apartment.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Cannot complain about this community. Quiet, safe and clean. Apartment space is great and comfy. Maintenance does not hesitate to work on orders. Overall appearance of the community is maintained and updated as needed.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Janet at the leasing office was amazing. Smooth process in moving in. Beautiful community. Amazing experience for a first time mover! Recommended to everybody!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The apartment is huge and very cozy. We love it here.The community is very quiet. The gym is huge we love doing family work outs. My kids love the manatee area.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I've only been living here for less than a month, and the neighborhood feels safe. It is also pretty quiet at night, and the maintenance requests get filled very quickly!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I'm loving everything about the community so far. The apartment is clean and comfortable. Pricing seems fair. Amenities and area are great. If I had to nitpick about something it would be that there are no ceiling fans in the unit.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 1 year now and I am still happy that I chose to call New River Cove my home, The Staff has always been super helpful and take care of all of the concern I have with my apartment. The amenities are great and all in all I love it here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love the amenities. My apartment is cozy and I like my neighbors. I don’t enjoy that the entrance gate is ALWAYS broken, or that they decided to refinish the pool at the very beginning of Summer, and it kept getting delayed. But the maintenance staff and office staff are nice. Still waiting for the speed bump to be installed so people stop flying thru our parking section trying to take somebody out. And if you could do more for the critters that like to tear into the trash, that would be helpful.

I would give 5 stars but the tenant above me constantly throws food out for the animals. It's very dirty behind my place. Cannot use my balcony. I am afraid where the rats that live in the tree are going to go when we have cold days.

My experience living here so far as been great! The front office staff and the maintenance staff are wonderful. They handle all of my issues and concerns quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is that the price of water and sewage in this community is extremely high. Not sure why it’s so expensive here when I have lived in Davie for years and never gotten a bill as high as I’ve paid here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Beautiful complex. Friendliest and most helpful leasing staff. Attentive and efficient service workers. Looking forward the next few years here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I’ve been living at New River Cove for 3 years now and love everything about this community. Spacious units and great location. The management and maintenance staff are amazing.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great Community! Always on top of any issues or maintenance needed and always has great amenities! Love the location and access to local stops! Also a great value in price!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

clean and good community fully amenities really good staff to help you for any question, quick answer, really professional. Technical service are good also. For sure we'll recommended this place.