New River Cove Apartments

4.6

4.6

Very nice place to live specially now after the new look of the complex new plants new painting very good location clos3 to mayor highways and the beach and the airport and port
Love it here. It’s quiet and very people friendly. Neighbors are respectful. Community amenities are great. The new upgrades give the community a new facelift.
Love the new look of our community! A fresh look that suites Florida. Staff as always very friendly and amazing. This is a great place to live
This is a great apartment community! I love the apartments, facilities and amenities. The maintenance is very responsive and get the job done.
I can tell that I’m lucky to choose New River Cove as my home in Davie!! Even though it’s been only a week for me here, I feel so welcome. I’m sure this will be a great experience!
Simplicity. The apartments have everything you need! Community is quiet, can’t really hear neighbors through walls, and it’s easy to access amenities. Gym is small, but has everything you need! Overall, I am loving this place. -Fernando
Great place to live, love the new paint! The leasing team always keeps us informed as to what’s going on and they always respond to any concern we may have.
Friendly staff and neighbors Clean apartment units, love all the amenities and close to the water! Very close to everything you need. Units are huge for a 3/2 and our kids love the amenities of a pool, tennis court, water paddling on the canal behind our complex!
Love the apartment and the maintenance staff. If I ever have a problem, it’s resolved right away. They maintain good upkeep of the apartment. My apartment also has beautiful nature views and I love our animal neighbors. It’s also mostly quiet, which I love as a medical student always studying.
I recently moved in and for the most part I am enjoying my new home! It’s a very excluded neighborhood, very quiet and well maintained which is nice. The apartment I chose is very spacious and newly renovated and I definitely love that! Carolina is the best, she made the process simple and I really appreciate that. I know if I encounter a problem, the management team will help without a doubt!