Fantastic staff and community! By far best apartment I’ve ever rented. I’m new to the Miami area and everyone has been very welcoming. Would highly recommend.

We recently made this community our new home and the entire experience was effortless. Carolina at the front desk was helpful and made us feel like we were already when walking the property and the apartment.

Cannot complain about this community. Quiet, safe and clean. Apartment space is great and comfy. Maintenance does not hesitate to work on orders. Overall appearance of the community is maintained and updated as needed.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Janet at the leasing office was amazing. Smooth process in moving in. Beautiful community. Amazing experience for a first time mover! Recommended to everybody!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The apartment is huge and very cozy. We love it here.The community is very quiet. The gym is huge we love doing family work outs. My kids love the manatee area.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I've only been living here for less than a month, and the neighborhood feels safe. It is also pretty quiet at night, and the maintenance requests get filled very quickly!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I'm loving everything about the community so far. The apartment is clean and comfortable. Pricing seems fair. Amenities and area are great. If I had to nitpick about something it would be that there are no ceiling fans in the unit.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I have lived in this community for almost 1 year now and I am still happy that I chose to call New River Cove my home, The Staff has always been super helpful and take care of all of the concern I have with my apartment. The amenities are great and all in all I love it here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love the amenities. My apartment is cozy and I like my neighbors. I don’t enjoy that the entrance gate is ALWAYS broken, or that they decided to refinish the pool at the very beginning of Summer, and it kept getting delayed. But the maintenance staff and office staff are nice. Still waiting for the speed bump to be installed so people stop flying thru our parking section trying to take somebody out. And if you could do more for the critters that like to tear into the trash, that would be helpful.

I would give 5 stars but the tenant above me constantly throws food out for the animals. It's very dirty behind my place. Cannot use my balcony. I am afraid where the rats that live in the tree are going to go when we have cold days.

My experience living here so far as been great! The front office staff and the maintenance staff are wonderful. They handle all of my issues and concerns quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is that the price of water and sewage in this community is extremely high. Not sure why it’s so expensive here when I have lived in Davie for years and never gotten a bill as high as I’ve paid here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Beautiful complex. Friendliest and most helpful leasing staff. Attentive and efficient service workers. Looking forward the next few years here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I’ve been living at New River Cove for 3 years now and love everything about this community. Spacious units and great location. The management and maintenance staff are amazing.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great Community! Always on top of any issues or maintenance needed and always has great amenities! Love the location and access to local stops! Also a great value in price!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

clean and good community fully amenities really good staff to help you for any question, quick answer, really professional. Technical service are good also. For sure we'll recommended this place.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love this place is very quiet but I have been having some issues in my building the hallways are very dirty I see that they are going to be clean , hut they are also very dark the light turns on very late and it turns off very early. I would love this to be taken care off. The pool got renovated which is very great. Still waiting on the gate to be fixed

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

*PROS: •STAFF-Grounds and maintenance staff is beyond amazing. The rental office staff is great too. • LOCATION- We really like the location, its secluded and very quiet. We are very close to shopping areas, the highway and the airport. *CONS: • CONSISTENCY something is always broken or needs work. This entire summer the pool was closed countless time and the gate is always malfunctioning or needs to be "updated."another drawback is parking. -•PARKING-There should be at least 1 assigned parking space per unit, especially for the amount of money you are spending per month. New River Cove could us improvement as stated above but with that being said, it has become home and we appreciate the serenity in the community.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

So far so good!! :) A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love the experience of being in touch with nature. I always get parking in front of my building. It is very quiet I never hear any noise from the neighbors.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The leaking of toilet and other equipment caused ridiculous high water bill. It was reported and repaired several times, the problem remains.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Just moved in and everyone is so nice! The leasing staff genuinely cares about the residential experience and isn’t just in it for your money.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It was a pleasant experience, nothing to get along ... We have probably had great luck and God certainly helps the needy. We pray that you will soon enjoy your life again.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I like the apartment , the people are amazing. Always quite. Never had any issues. The rent has gone up so much in the past few years, its getting very expensive

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Definitely a great place to live. Staff is the best part of our experience. Whenever we need any help, the office and maintenance staff is always willing to help. Especially when it's an urgent matter.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Staff is friendly and responds to maintenance requests in a timely fashion, but I’ve had two leaks after living in the apartment for about 4 months. Some people don’t pick up after their pets for whatever reason, and it’s a great way to spread disease, not to mention generally gross. There are also frequently branches and palm fronds that have fallen that aren’t cleared.