I havr been living here for about 4 months now and Must say it way better than my previous apt the amenities like the pool with the gas grill also a 24 hours gym clean environment and smoke free

This is pleasant area/place to live & it is very quiet. Location is about 12 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport & about 20 minutes from my job in Hollywood, FL. Management is very helpful at all times & they make sure your maintenance orders are fulfilled in a timely manner. The one thing that I really dislike is the warms in the summer time. I am afraid or worms. They nest in the trees. However, I still like living here. I recommend this place of living.

New River Cove staff are very help and nice when you need something to be done they get it done as soon as possible. I also like how they keep the place clean..

Everything is great ,nice place and location ... Maintence are a little slow and doesn’t have a process with communicating with front office but everything else is great

From day one the neighbors and staff have been nice I have no noise issues I love it. If I have something simply as a light bulb out they come fix it right away!

I love living here. The neighbors are so friendly and helpful. I recently had a very bad situation happen and a neighbor was quick to help!!

The apartment complex is comfortable and convenient. Great location near 95 and 595. Great amenities gym, and 2 pools. Parking is great if ur home early, if not you can find a spot and just have to walk a bit. It is expensive and continues to increase every year which is making it harder for us to afford to live here (two teachers). Wish they had recycling on site and a playground.

Really good service and customer service beautiful and clean community great ambiance good security great staff good location and the apartments are amazing

I’ve been a resident of New River Cove for almost 4 years. I’ve lived in 3 different floor plans, and I loved each one. The front office staff is amazing and have been here for years. Aside from some issues with trash and the front gate, I absolutely love living here. The location is also optimal with quick access to 595 or I-95, as well as ocean access via the New River.

So far, so good. I just moved into the apt early January and things look great inside. The painting and the flooring that went in looked to be professionally installed. I can’t wait to see what comes in the later months

Quite and very affordable! The maintenance is very kind and they are always very helpful. The gym is awesome and the pool is always nice and warm! Great place to live

Please put a pull up bar in the gym and this place will be even better than it is. Love it here. Please lower my rent. Thank you and have a great day.

Office staff is awesome! Very friendly and helpful. Community and surrounding areas in community are clean and local docks are convenient to fish and dock boats. Love my place, very open and in a great location!

So far I love living here. The office staff are really nice and help out a lot in my process of getting the apartment. The complex is always clean and very calming environment.

Love the apartment and the community as a whole. It's spacious, clean and inviting. The gym, sauna and pool area is maintained rather well. Not big on the mandatory valet trash. There doesn't seem to be any real recycling which is disappointing and raccoons will sometimes get in your trash and make a mess that you then have to pick up. I hope the front gates stay fixed.

New to the community. So far it has been pretty good. A few challengers on move on. Feel like there could possibly be better communication, more staff, better maintenance.

the apartment is very spacious and well maintained staff are very friendly the community is very quiet. my only problem is the dog owner. they dont like to pick up the poop.

My only issues so far are that the gate has been broken for over a week & I’m told that happens often. And the airport noise. Otherwise it is a beautiful place to live. Very cozy.

Going to be our 3rd year living here. Its a nice secluded community and the location is perfect. Right in the middle of all the major highways, so traveling anywhere is super easy.

The office staff is very friendly along with our neighbors. We love new river cove. We have been here for about 4 years now. The only thing we disagree with is how they charge for water. And the gates are always broken and people always wait to follow you in.

The great thing about living in this community is the maintenance requests. They are on top of them. They make it a priority to get it done. If it is important to us, it becomes important to them.

New River Cove has been a joy to live in. We've been here only five months and my husband and I are very pleased with the neighborhood and amenities. I lived in a sister complex of this which was a bit less to my liking but New River Cove is definitely a complex I would recommend to friends.

Great experience living here ! Have been in this community for more than 2 years and they always have activities and events going on. Also is kept very clean.

This community is good. I would highly recommend this community to anyone. It is VERY quit as to you'll think no kids live there. Everyone is isolated and to themselves. The stay are friendly and welcoming. I love how they have a boat dock area it's so peaceful there; it's like a nature feeling. A little bit of the units can use some updated appliances. Overall great place, good unit and wonderful outdoor activities.

Clean grounds, nice pool, good size apartment. The location can be difficult at time but if you can plan when to leave it avoids a lot of the rush hour traffic.