Carolina was very patient with me on my move...I work nights so basically my schedule is upside down.... however She and Kelly were terrific with all my questions and needs and sorted everything out... thank you..

Great apartment and community! Maintenance on point, amenities are fantastic, and everything is done on time. The community is very well kept and landscaped. All the amenities are always working. Great location with easy access to major highways and areas.

Everything has been more than excellent since our move here in the beginning of this past October. Feeling great about this new year here!!!

Just moved in and we love it here! The office staff is awesome and the amenities are wonderful. The apartment is in a great location for us and being that we are very active people, we are excited to be living so close to the tennis courts!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The area is quiet and the grounds are kept clean. The apartment is nice, however the appliances are of low quality. The parking is not adequate.

Nice amenities and staff but please update google maps , Uber, postmates , and all other GPS navigating systems as it seems people get sent to the middle of state road 84 often. Also I did research on the brand of our community gate, and it seems the gate is compatible with home link .I would like to set up the home link in my car to access the gate but management seemed to know little about this and offered me a $75 gate remote instead. I don’t blame them because it’s a new gate system but if we found a way to let residents with home-link compatible cars utilize this tool it would be a wonderful bonus. Great community!

After having only been here two months, I've come to love this place tremendously. The front office staff is very friendly, the maintenance team is quick and responsive and neighbors are awesome. My only complaint would be parking. Another 30 spots would be great.

Great place to live. Staff is wonderful and area is super safe. The few issues I do have are resolved rather quickly. I also have a dog and don’t like when maintenance has to go when I’m not home so they work with me on times. Really great place to live

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Been living here for 2 months. I love the zen vibe and the abundance of scenic nature. This is a very quiet neighborhood. I can honestly say I am very happy living here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s been a pleasure living here. The staff are always helpful and pleasant. The amenities are most of the time well kept and in good condition. Love watching the boats go by in the canal from my apartment windows.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great location and atmosphere. Management has been extremely understanding and helpful. Maintenance has been on top of any request I have put in.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

My fiance and i just moved in and we love it. Everyone was so helpful and caring for us and definetely made us feel welcome. I cant wait to meet more of the community

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I've spent two years here and have greatly enjoyed the location and amenities. Most importantly, the staff is incredible. I can't thank them enough for all they do for the residents. Thanks NRC!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love to live here ❤ Have no complaints with the exception of the gate which now has been working without issue. Highly recommend it to future residents.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love here! Everyone is so nice! I am so glad I renewed my lease! This place feels like home! It is safe and quiet. What more can someone ask for!!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

As my lease is coming to end I would like to acknowledge how wonderful my two years has been at New River Cove. Kelly, Carolina and Janice in the main office have always been a delight to interact with and a HUGE shoutout to Carolina. She helped me tremendously throughout my stay here and I greatly appreciate her kindness, words of wisdom and overall dedication to me as well as all residents here. Another huge shoutout to Tony and the maintenance team who have helped my roommate and me many times. They are always there at the drop of a hat! I've always enjoyed the various amenities: trash valet, gym, pool and dock. The new pool furniture looks fantastic! I do wish the gym equipment had more consistent maintenance. It would also be great to have a recycling area for residents. But overall I've greatly enjoyed my time here - 4.5 Stars!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Very nice office personnel and when I need any kind of maintenance they come in a timely manner. The grounds are kept very well. Basically all pretty good.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The place could be kept cleaner, there is always trash and dog poop that is not cleaned up. We have been here less than a year and we have already put in several service calls.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

love the complex well. maintain complex close to the beach airport and ft lauderdale main highways Nice pool and gym and yacuzzy and the canal with manatees

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love to live here people very friendly and kind.Clean areas and amenities clean and nice.Maintenance respond quickly to your request.Office very diligent in resolve any concern.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

We have had nothing but great things to say! This community has met all of our wants and our needs including the ability to go to the pool, a great fitness center, and safe environment.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Fantastic staff and community! By far best apartment I’ve ever rented. I’m new to the Miami area and everyone has been very welcoming. Would highly recommend.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

We recently made this community our new home and the entire experience was effortless. Carolina at the front desk was helpful and made us feel like we were already when walking the property and the apartment.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Cannot complain about this community. Quiet, safe and clean. Apartment space is great and comfy. Maintenance does not hesitate to work on orders. Overall appearance of the community is maintained and updated as needed.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Janet at the leasing office was amazing. Smooth process in moving in. Beautiful community. Amazing experience for a first time mover! Recommended to everybody!