The community is great; nice people, and it’s a quiet neighborhood. Rent is pretty high for little to no features BUT you are on a waterway!

New River Cove has exceeded every expectation. They truly care about their residents and provide excellent housing. Highly recommend to friends and family.

Staff wonderful, hiddem gem, Great size condo, Hidden Gem. So far we Love our place. Only negative is that there is dog poop everywhere. Bot sure why some people think its ok not to clean up after thier pets.

The location is awesome. The facility staff is super responsive and really friendly. All the amenities are well kept and clean. Emails are sent out to keep residence updated and informed

Well maintained community. Helpful staff and excellent amenities. Certainly a good value for the price I pay per month to live here. Great location in close proximity to just about anything you need from shopping to restaurants and the beaches.

Great place! Can’t complain too much other than small minor things. But it’s a good first place to rent for couples and college students :).

Lived here almost 5 years, never had any problems. The community is quiet, and the gym and pool are easily accessible. I would recommend New River Cove.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

good place, average amenities, pet friendly, decent maintenance, nice office staff, pretty area, gated community( sometimes a little problems with the gates). There is a parking problem.

Love this community well manotazo great crew at tve main í Office. And tve maintenance personnel great gym nice bien from the pier nice pool and jacuzzi

I love the location and how close it is to all highways. I’ve lived here 3 years already and will renew again soon. I have referred many people already

Kelly and Carolina have been great! The kids love them, and they are always ready and willing to help. My wife wanted to move in sooner and Carolina was more than ready to do the leg work for us. Every time I walk into the office I’m greeted with big smiles and the ladies are fun to be around. Thanks again!

Kept very clean and well manicured. Great maintenance. Any maintenance problems they are always prompt and ready to help. The office personnel are very nice.

Love the apartments, it’s so relax and quite around, and the water canal it’s perfect, the office crew are so nice. So far so good. TY NRCA.

Been leaving at new river cove for 3 years and I love it here. It’s a very quiet and peaceful community with a lot of amenities for a family to enjoy.

Great community, great location, easily accessible to major highways. Great amenities, safe and secure, great landscaping. Only complaint is the over population of pigeons.

The staff is very nice and helpful, but the rent is a bit high for the neglected amenities. It took awhile, but I finally got mulch put in today after asking for it for quite some time. That is a plus. Now if only I could get real play sand put in the volley ball court instead of construction sand I would change my review to five stars. Otherwise I enjoy living here.

Very friendly staff!! Clean and awesome amenities!! Immediate work order resquest fulfilled. Convenient rent paying options!! I absolutely love this place!! Thank you for the warm welcome!! Well maintained!!

The office staff were pleasant, courteous, helpful and friendly. The apartment was clean and presentable upon entering. Quiet neighborhood.

I am a future resident and I fell in love with this place. AMAzing staff amazing property. The prices are very competitive and the location is excellent

So far I've had no real issues. I love it hear. Im definitely going to renew my lease if my rent doesn't increase alot. Its nice clean and peaceful.

First impression was good until check inside apartment... main bedroom was so small and walking closet was so tiny and all window were dirty and not working well... also I don't understand payment was different every day... one thing i would like swimming pool and gym. I wish more consideration for inside apartment... management was excellent.. That was first impression for Miami Florida apartment...

I havr been living here for about 4 months now and Must say it way better than my previous apt the amenities like the pool with the gas grill also a 24 hours gym clean environment and smoke free

This is pleasant area/place to live & it is very quiet. Location is about 12 minutes from Fort Lauderdale Airport & about 20 minutes from my job in Hollywood, FL. Management is very helpful at all times & they make sure your maintenance orders are fulfilled in a timely manner. The one thing that I really dislike is the warms in the summer time. I am afraid or worms. They nest in the trees. However, I still like living here. I recommend this place of living.

New River Cove staff are very help and nice when you need something to be done they get it done as soon as possible. I also like how they keep the place clean..

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Everything is great ,nice place and location ... Maintence are a little slow and doesn’t have a process with communicating with front office but everything else is great