My experience living here so far as been great! The front office staff and the maintenance staff are wonderful. They handle all of my issues and concerns quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is that the price of water and sewage in this community is extremely high. Not sure why it’s so expensive here when I have lived in Davie for years and never gotten a bill as high as I’ve paid here.

Beautiful complex. Friendliest and most helpful leasing staff. Attentive and efficient service workers. Looking forward the next few years here.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I’ve been living at New River Cove for 3 years now and love everything about this community. Spacious units and great location. The management and maintenance staff are amazing.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great Community! Always on top of any issues or maintenance needed and always has great amenities! Love the location and access to local stops! Also a great value in price!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

clean and good community fully amenities really good staff to help you for any question, quick answer, really professional. Technical service are good also. For sure we'll recommended this place.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love this place is very quiet but I have been having some issues in my building the hallways are very dirty I see that they are going to be clean , hut they are also very dark the light turns on very late and it turns off very early. I would love this to be taken care off. The pool got renovated which is very great. Still waiting on the gate to be fixed

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

*PROS: •STAFF-Grounds and maintenance staff is beyond amazing. The rental office staff is great too. • LOCATION- We really like the location, its secluded and very quiet. We are very close to shopping areas, the highway and the airport. *CONS: • CONSISTENCY something is always broken or needs work. This entire summer the pool was closed countless time and the gate is always malfunctioning or needs to be "updated."another drawback is parking. -•PARKING-There should be at least 1 assigned parking space per unit, especially for the amount of money you are spending per month. New River Cove could us improvement as stated above but with that being said, it has become home and we appreciate the serenity in the community.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

So far so good!! :) A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise . The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers. The workout rooms are open 24//7 are rarely crowded and the pool area is lovely

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love the experience of being in touch with nature. I always get parking in front of my building. It is very quiet I never hear any noise from the neighbors.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The leaking of toilet and other equipment caused ridiculous high water bill. It was reported and repaired several times, the problem remains.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Just moved in and everyone is so nice! The leasing staff genuinely cares about the residential experience and isn’t just in it for your money.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It was a pleasant experience, nothing to get along ... We have probably had great luck and God certainly helps the needy. We pray that you will soon enjoy your life again.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I like the apartment , the people are amazing. Always quite. Never had any issues. The rent has gone up so much in the past few years, its getting very expensive

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Definitely a great place to live. Staff is the best part of our experience. Whenever we need any help, the office and maintenance staff is always willing to help. Especially when it's an urgent matter.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Staff is friendly and responds to maintenance requests in a timely fashion, but I’ve had two leaks after living in the apartment for about 4 months. Some people don’t pick up after their pets for whatever reason, and it’s a great way to spread disease, not to mention generally gross. There are also frequently branches and palm fronds that have fallen that aren’t cleared.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

This place is great! There is friendly staff and they are always helpful. The maintenance is quick to respond if needed. Also it is in a convenient location.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love my apartment...nice location! the place is always clean, in the office everyone treats me very well, they were very helpful especially Carolina! Thanks Guys

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The New River Cove community is very nice and relaxed! My roommate and I are still new but we’ve been very pleased by the workers in the leasing office, maintenance staff as well as our neighbors and surrounding community!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I just moved in so far the whole process was fairly easy. It would be nice if the units were updated inside. The Pool area could use a little updating as well. I love the greenery and scenic views.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Cameras would be a great addition to the parking lot for security purposes and safety issues and people who have animals need to be more active in their pets waste removal as well.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Recently moved in. Everything has been great so far. Special respect to the people working in the office. They are very friendly and helpful!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Iv been living here for a few months now and its been great problems have been fixed right away and everyone at the office is very helpful and nice the apartments are beautiful and spacious

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Is very nice place to. Live and when you need something to be repair they do it right away.close to the beach, close to the main highways.very clean .nice big apartments

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Everyone who work here is super nice and I love outback apartment. The only thing that sucks is that there’s often something wrong with the pool, the hot tu. Doesn’t work, and the sand volleyball court isn’t really usable. Otherwise it’s nice :)

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Love this apartment community. Staff is great. Love the layout of my unit. Price is right. Pool is decent. Running a community isnt an easy thing and they definitely do thier best