I feel in love with the community online. When I took a tour with Rebecca, I knew I was home. I can not wait to start my journey in here!!!!

Since moving here a few months ago, I have been pleasantly surprised by the friendliness of the office staff, the promptness of the maintenance team, and the entire community overall. Happy with my decision to move here!

Very well maintained community nice people gated and haven’t seen any crime office staff is very nice and works with you can pay rent online

It’s a great community overall. The location is great because it’s near all the major highways, so commuting is not a problem. It’s pet-friendly and there are no breed restrictions. Sometimes, it’s noisy with the dogs, but it’s definitely clean for a community that allows dogs. The staff is great and pretty responsive. I’ve been here for 3 years and the only negative I can say is that they won’t allow me to enjoy a cigar due to the entire community being non-smoking.

I have lived in this community for two years and it has been a excellent experience. The staff has been very friendly and helpful with all my issues that have come about with my stay here. Very clean, and in a good location to access both I-95 and the Turnpike

I love living here! The apartments are spacious and well prepared, worth the price. The river behind the entire property is beautiful and the docks on the property make for relaxing thinking spots. I also find the gym, sauna rooms, the clubhouse and the two pools of great value - my back is very thankful for the jacuzzy behind the clubhouse. It is usually very quiet, the neighbors are friendly, the landscape is attractive and regularly maintained and the Leasing Office Staff are amazing and knowledgeable ladies that will help with any issue a tenant is having. New River Cove's location is very centralized, right next to the 84/595 Turnpike exchange, so you can get practically anywhere easily. The only true issue I have is that the location of the entrance into 84 makes it hard to find, troublesome to cross to get to I-95 during rush hour traffic and there are no BCT buss stops nearby (unless you're willing to walk 1.3 miles to the nearest one. Half a star off for that. However, there is no apartment complex like this in Broward, that I have found. <3

Managementis always very prompt to react to issues.Ialways get happy friendly service, Kelly, Carolina, and Rebekka always go out of their way to help. I am one of the longest term residents, have seen many changes and these folks are by far the best,

I am living in this community around nine years and my family are very happy . We have never had a problem . This a very quiet neighborhood and the neighbors are very kindly and friendly

It’s a wonderful place to live.. The community is so quite and peaceful they answer your maintenance requests really face they are very nice and kind people!!

I do like my apartment, but the front security gates always seem to be broken because they are left open on a pretty regular basis. Also, the clubhouse is only open during the office business hours, so if you want a place to hang out after getting off work, it won’t be in the clubhouse. The gym is accessible 24 hours by key card though.

New River Cove office and maintenance staff are awesome. They are efficient, nice and friendly. I've stayed here for one year and have decided to renew my lease due to not having any complaint thus far. New River Cove rocks.

Overall nice community & area. A bit lax on residences picking up trash or dog waste. Maintenance timely with quality. Front office friendly

I enjoy living here.... My daughter enjoys it also parking can be a littlr hectic sometimes but the communication is great I love the emails

I love living here, the community is always clean, the employees are always polite and helpful, maintenance in prompt with request! The ducks scare me lol but they have no control over that they usually just run away when you go towards them

People on front office are nice. I don’t like the frequently problems in the main gates and even when they are working, a lot of cars can enter at a single card reading, decreasing safety in our condo.

I was hoping things would be better around the community ( cleaner, garbage not pilled outside, water bill isn’t as expensive ) but the girls at the office are always nice which is a good thing

I love the apartment! I have lived here for 2 years and they always take care of me, from pest control to little problem around my apartment the staff is so kind and friendly.

I have really enjoyed living at New River Cove. The location is amazing and love being tucked back on the river. Staff + maintenance are great and always quick to help out when needed. For the price, this spot is great!

I've been living here since 2014, I've always enjoyed living here. The office staff has been pleasant, and my maintenance requests are handled quickly.