New river cove is an absolute beautiful place to live! Most of the time the community areas on the property are well maintained and working properly. They provide convenience to their residence by picking up trash on most weeknights and weekends.

The community staff is great! Location is ideal to highways, stores, and beach. Neighborhood is clean and has trash valet. Plenty of parking. A must see!

Everything from the time we walked into the leasing office, to getting our keys on move in day has been nothing short of a welcoming home experience.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

This is a beautiful place to live, New River Cove. There are drawbacks like the security gate being inadequate, the policing of dogs & the speeding around the establishment that takes place. But that's just me. This Is a desirable apt complex though. I don't think it can be compared, what being off the New River & all.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

I love living here!!! So relaxing and peaceful!! The maintenance team are always on time and the office staff are always friendly and helpful!!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great quiet easy going place love the staff. Location is awesome. Very spacious awesome neighborhood. No traffic ever peaceful good little hideout

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It is in a nice area, quick maintenance if needed, well kept, quiet and great location. Plenty of parking as well. Amenities are also appreciated.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s nice. It is very scenic. It is Beautiful. Has All the amenities we need. It is not too expensive. Good pricing. I’ve experienced some bad things but supposedly there’s no control over that.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Amazing place ! Truly love living here. Staff is very understanding and kind to me and my family. Personally love the pool and the home that we live in.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Hermosa comunidad. Mucha tranquilidad, a pesar de estar al lado de la State Rd 84 y 441 no se siente ruido. La comunidad siempre está limpia. Me encanta 🥰

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

It’s been great. Absolutely love my townhome and Carolina in the office has been amazing with us! Really looking forward to many years of living and enjoying this great community!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

This it’s the most beautiful condo that I ever seen I live in new river cove almost 10 years and I love it is a secure place and quiet the amenities are amazing 😉

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Everybody here has been very friendly. Amenity facilities have been working as expected, except the sauna. The gates could allow only one car entry per card reading.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Really nice community for location and cost. Maintenance guys are always courteous and helpful. Plane noise can get to be a bit much sometimes. Community seems to have issues with the trash compactor more than I would expect. For a while there were issues with the front gate as well, but it seems to be doing well now. I feel safe in the neighborhood and although some residents drive fast, those that we talk to seem nice.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

great and quiet community. very peaceful. great fitness center as well as the pool. if you have any issues they will take care of them right away.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

So far, so good. I like the tennis court. The apartment itself can use a bit of an update though. I like how quiet it is. Amenities seem nice and the people at the front office are helpful.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Community grounds are well maintained and landscaped. Maintenance man Tony was very helpful to my Jennifer with installing a new peephole while I was out of town (thank you Tony, please recognize him, as she feels safer!). I like the fact of the gated community and being a retired police officer I like the fact that there are police officers living on property.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The community is great; nice people, and it’s a quiet neighborhood. Rent is pretty high for little to no features BUT you are on a waterway!

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

New River Cove has exceeded every expectation. They truly care about their residents and provide excellent housing. Highly recommend to friends and family.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Staff wonderful, hiddem gem, Great size condo, Hidden Gem. So far we Love our place. Only negative is that there is dog poop everywhere. Bot sure why some people think its ok not to clean up after thier pets.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

The location is awesome. The facility staff is super responsive and really friendly. All the amenities are well kept and clean. Emails are sent out to keep residence updated and informed

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Well maintained community. Helpful staff and excellent amenities. Certainly a good value for the price I pay per month to live here. Great location in close proximity to just about anything you need from shopping to restaurants and the beaches.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Great place! Can’t complain too much other than small minor things. But it’s a good first place to rent for couples and college students :).

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

Lived here almost 5 years, never had any problems. The community is quiet, and the gym and pool are easily accessible. I would recommend New River Cove.

Reply from New River Cove Apartments

good place, average amenities, pet friendly, decent maintenance, nice office staff, pretty area, gated community( sometimes a little problems with the gates). There is a parking problem.