New River Cove Apartments

The staff are so nice!! Maintenance orders are corrected almost instantly!! The space is sufficient!! Its very quiet!! And they maintain the property!!
I love it! It's peaceful and calm, not too noisy at night. The view to the tennis courts is great. The neighborhs are really kind, specially in times like this one.
Great amenities, awesome and quiet location, quick maintenance issues resolved. The gated entrance and exit is a nice security feature as well
Good neighborhood. This is a quiet area with an array of families and younger people and there is a good amount of space to walk around since there is a trail nearby.
It’s been amazing living here for these past couple of months. I definitely enjoy the amenities. The view I have from my apartment will always be the best part of living here.
I enjoy the quite scenery and the speedy response to any issues. Carolina is magnificent 🤗 from the time we moved in 2018 she has been with my husband and myself every step of the way. Thanks New River cove
Quiet and clean throughout the property. Plenty of parking near your unit. Office staff very helpful. Maintenance staff is prompt and competent.
Neighbors are ever changing. They've brought a new ambience to the community. However ultimately the living quarters are as great as day one. The landscapers are always keeping the grounds well groomed. Maintenance is helpful and happy to help. Leasing office has great customer service as well.
So far so good I like it the only thing I don’t like is the water bill I have been out of town for Work for almost a mouth and still almost $200 and the other forced bills
The community is very friendly. The community staff is also very friendly. The only thing I would say could improve is the cleanliness of the community grounds as far as trash and outside valet trash and dog poop. Those are all things that are in residents hands but the community has to hold these residents accountable in order to accomplish clean grounds. But I truly enjoy living in the community and being able to run into friendly ppl.