New River Cove Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great! So far everything has been wonderful, very responsive team and management has been very helpful and accommodating. Looking forward to a year at NRC.
While I had to contact maintenance twice about a particular issue, due to not getting any type of update, carlos came on a Sunday to rectofy the issue and the next day they came to fix the ceiling. The maintenance staff is very friendly and does a great job when it's needed. I would say that communication just needs to be worked on a bit
Love it here! No issues so far since I moved in a few months ago! Very happy with my choice to live here. The amenities and parking are good.
So far I have to say my experience here, especially with any maintenance issues has been very different. You don’t wait as long for them to come fix any issues and the people in the office is super nice and understanding. You don’t find that at many places.
Friendly and communicative management. Apartments are taken care of but yard and corridors could be better. Location is ideal and amenities are great as well
Convenience to major highway, Turnpike, I-95, SR 595. Service is great, quick respond to service request. The staffs are very nice and helpful. Water bill is high.
1 star
my patio and hallway to walk gets super flooded , and full of mud cant even walk by to get into my home.. parking is horrible, absolutely no where to park ... had to park opposite side of the community and walk to my place .... gate never works its always opened, what's the point of a gated community if its never closed ...
Everything is good here. One of our favorite things to do her is go to the pool. Since we live close to it. The only bad thing is that sometimes you hear car drivers driving varies fast at night
Living in New River Cove has been great. Maintenance is always quick to resolve any issues. I like that it’s tucked away from the city so it feels that much safer.
So far everything’s been great, the maintenance men are all polite, open to any request asked of them. The grounds are well kept no garbage on the floor, grass well maintained wished more picked up after their dogs but what are you gonna do just know I’ll continue to pick up after mine. Over all very happy experience.