Niche 905

4.8

4.8

Everyone has been so friendly and I love the community events the building is working on for socializing. It's great following the time of COVID.
Very nice people; not great monitoring of rooftop and letting anyone go up there when it’s claimed no guests. When you sign up for things, and then it’s full, it is very frustrating.
Great place to live. People are chill. Staff is cool. Everything you need to stay content! Should have more control over the parking garage.
I just recently moved into Nice and everything has been great!! The staff is super attentive and willing to help, the amenities are wonderful, and my unit is absolutely beautiful! I'm looking forward to see what's in store during this upcoming year!
I love the building, the team is very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is very responsive as well. I am telling everybody I know about the building:)
It is an amazing building with a great staff! Always feel so welcome at this building. The staff are extremely friendly and make you feel like you are at home
Absolutely love the experience so far. The office staff has been very helpful and welcoming. We love the amenities and dog community here and we are very excited as we are just scratching the surface here at Niche 905!
I really enjoy living in this community there’s so many great aspects to it. Everyone always says wow how did you get this place or how did you find it or you can get all that for your money. It’s an amazing place to live and I really look forward to being able to share more memories here.
Niche has proven to be such a wonderful place to live! The unit is stunning and the amenities are top notch and never crowded. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!
Been here for nearly 4 years. Everything is perfect except we need a third elevator (freight elevevator). Staff are the best. Amenities can’t be beat!