Very good! If the price was not raised, would stay another year. The amenities, staff, design, and structure are all good. Few kinks (most especially in the fire alarms) but overall a wonderful place to live.

Overall the gym, pool, and design of the building are gorgeous, however, the staff can be a tad slow when it comes to informing residents of packages that have arrived.

Beautiful community with many wonderful amenities. Apartments are spacious, cleanly, and updated. However, guest parking is obsolete and the parking garage is frightening to drive in as it is not nearly as large as one would hope.

great building they have very good amenities that include a gym that i use very often. The staff is very nice for the most part and everyone gets along!

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

Love my apartment! Trash valet is very convenient. Workers are very nice. Maintenance is taken care of quickly. Fun free activities are always great!

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

Great layout and overall design, however the hallways do get pretty dirty as there is constantly dog poop and random trash on the ground. The neighbors next to us always seem to be having a party and the hallways always smell a little dank

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

Lobe living here. The staff is amazing and very helpful at all times. I love getting to know everyone including my neighbors. The atmosphere is just great at all times.

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

For the most part I have enjoyed living in this community. My only complaint is how loud the community is. There is no padding in the floor and the walls are extremely thin. I am constantly woken up by the neighbors that live above us.

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

It was good for the time that I was there! Would definitely recommend it as one of the top places to consider living in Gainesville. Very luxurious and close to campus and sorority row :)

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

It is has been a great experience living at the Nine. There have been many events here and it is really cool. Every time people come over they cannot stop telling me how much they wish they could live here.

I really like the setting. Beautiful colors and the amenities exceed my expectations. I was very impressed of how clean all the areas are; it’s truly luxury living.

The Nine is a great community. Each of the units are completely updated and have great features, such as the Bluetooth speaker in the bathroom. The ammentities within the community are amazing as well, from the pool to the two story fitness center. Between that,the location, and the price, you couldn’t get anything better

The Nine is a great community. Each of its units is updated with plenty of ammentities. The building itself has great ammentities to use such as the fitness center and pool, all of which I frequently use. I haven’t had a problem with the Nine and for the price I love it.

I love the facility and the amenities, they are great! However, neighbors gets very loud during the night and many parties going on at random hours/days. Office management needs improvement.

Nine at Gainesville is a great apartment complex. The rooms are great and the quality of living is decent. I will say that the staff can be a bit slow at times, with things such as fufilling work orders and maintenance.

Love the community and the study rooms are a big plus. The noise isn't too bad on the weekday and I like how there are little events throughout the month.

Excited to live here next year! I like how the nine is close to sorority row and campus. The apartment floor plan I chose has in unit washer and dryers, which is important for me.

The nine is an amazing place to live, with good staff members that are always prompt to help. The ammenities are great, the gym, the pool, the study room, make this place the perfect option for students.

The apartment is great, the amenities are great.However there are a few improvements that could be made.The grills by the pool are not great for cooking, also the curfew for cooking at the pool is very inconvenient. Also maintenence is not good, I have put several requests to have things fixed an still there has been no response.

Overall living at the nine is great. I’ve had no porblems with my room or apartment whatsoever. The parking situation is for sure the worst. Extremely poor design for a parking garage. The gym is great. The pool is great.

I claimed a few things that needed to be fixed when I moved in, but nobody showed up to fix it yet. Besides that, everything looks pretty good!

Excited to live at the nine! Everyone has been so helpful and easy to reach while signing my lease and they have done a good job answering all of my questions

I just moved into the Nine Apartments here at the beginning of 2019. I like the newness of the unit that I am in, and I like the workout facility.

The apartment is beautiful; it is a bright open space that provides a very refreshing feeling every time you walk in. The rooms are spacious and aesthetically appealing in design and structure.

I am looking forward to living at the Nine. So far I’ve visited friends that are currently living there and they all have great things to say. The place looks stunning.