Great experience, the amenities are amazing! I really have enjoyed living in the nine this past year. Also, the houses are cozy and you get your own space.

Very beautiful building, gorgeous apartments, convenient location, love the look of the rooms and stuff, great amenities, but noisy by the pool.

Everything is very modern. Amenties are woww. The clubhouse hace everything i need and people working here is always very polite. Great location.

I've had a great experience here at the Nine. I love the fitness center and all the new machines! The only problem is that the machines don't ever get cleaned and the peloton bikes are covered in sweat and gross stuff on the screens. Other than that, the facilities are amazing!

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

I've loved living at the Nine. The amenities are amazing. I love lounging by the pool and watching the game on the jumbotron. On top of that, I'm super close to campus which is a huge perk.

There is a lot of noise and problems take forever to get solved. There is too much focus on events and not enough on other problems with the apartment complex.

Great pool area with lots of area for tanning and social gatherings, the jumbotron is a great touch for gamedays and away games in Fall. Happy to be here.

I really enjoy the amenities at the Nine and like the events that they host. However I wish I knew how to set up music by the pool using the speakers, or turn on the jumbo tron that’s almost always off. Also there are a lot of channels we don’t get on tv especially ones for Gator games.

As a resident I have been able to meet many new people. The events have been well organized and helpful for my social life. The people and the atmosphere make the experience amazing.

I love the nine community! They hold awesome events for residents that allow all of us to enjoy our amenities while getting to know other people.

Modern buildings with nice swimming pool and gym. Fire alarms are very common, especially in the middle of the night. Overall, staff is friendly.

Overall, it’s been great! I love the atmosphere and all the events that get put on. It really allows us to meet new people and bond with our roommates. Excited for this year!

Great time I love how it’s fully furnished and has plenty of amenities. The apartment is close to all of the action in Gainesville but also away from the action which is the perfect balance.

I have had a pretty good experience at the Nine in the year that I have lived here. The amenities are great and the front desk staff are always welcoming. But the management needs a lot of improvement. I have been to them for issues and never got responses in regards to my issues. Other than that my experience at the nine has been good.

I like the amenities such as the pool and gym; the gym is great when you're grinding late and SouthWest closes and the pool has been fantastic in the summer and the hot tubs were great year round

Been living here for over a year and it has been absolutely amazing. Great front desk staff as well as maintenance. Only issue is that sometimes the people here suck but what are you gonna do? College.

I have yet to move in but i am so excited to be there next semester. i have visited friends and love the atmosphere and everything the nine has to offer.

The Nine has a great location, great space in the rooms and the amenities are amazing! The clubhouse is always clean as well as the pool area. The front desk is always sending out good vibes;I love the atmosphere and there is nowhere I would rather live.

Overall good community with great amenities. Noise and location are less than optimal and guest parking is non-existent. But, apartments are nice and staff is super friendly

Reply from NINE at Gainesville

The Nine provides me with so much opportunity to do something outside of my living space. From the beautiful pool to the study rooms, the Nine serves as a premier residential complex.

So far my experience at the nine has been all but positive. Parking is nice because it’s gated and covered so I feel my car is secure. The pool and gym is very nice for an apartment complex and I love using the study rooms. Would recommend anyone who can to lease at the nine.

Very enjoyable! if the price had not changed I would have definitely renewed. only problems I had were other residents did not clean up after themselves, but staff was lovely!

It’s amazing! I really like the staff and the amenities, the gym is great and the pool is a great place to hang out with friends! Great areas for studying!

I love living at the Nine in Gainesville. I brought my service dog to live with me and he is very comfortable living at the Nine. The staff is friendly and efficient

I love living at the nine! The amenities are amazing, especially the pool, and the staff is great! The study rooms and even the sitting areas on each floor are so helpful especially during exams and the fun events that are held make this place above and beyond!