Nine at Memphis

It is nice having my own room and bathroom, but my roommates keep the common area of my apartment filthy. There is always dog poop in the hall or stairwells, and the trash is never contained.
The Nine Memphis offers a mix of 2, 3, and 4-bedroom, fully-furnished units with private bathrooms for each bedroom. Units are also equipped in-unit washer and dryers, stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and granite in every unit. T
Great amenities and great location being so close to campus. However, there is NOWHERE to park and the lot is sold out. Additionally, there’s been break ins and sketchy people in and around the complex.
Its a good experience. Im glad I chose to live here. Its close to campus and it has good amenities. The only thing is the parking. Everything else is good.
A good place to stay at the nine if you are a student of the University of Memphis. This place has got a lot of cool stuff a within the building.
The staff is very nice, but after a year and a half this apartment is hard to live in. Parking is horrendous, but the location of the building is convenient for my needs.
I love the Nine! The only bad thing is the issue with finding parking spots if you don't buy a parking pass. Tickets are given quite frequently. Overall, the nine is very convenient and a great place to live!
I really enjoy the amenities and the pool is really nice. I get along with my roommates and we all have our own space. The apartment is close to campus so that’s a plus.
It’s some nice apartments and I like the roommates I have now. I just believe maintenance could be better and could be careful what type of people live here and what type of people that the residents bring in.
The Staff is very nice and helpful. Never have any problems with asking them questions. Only thing is the hot water runs out very quickly in the shower. Neighbors above tend to run around a lot and play loud music all hours of the night.