Nine at Memphis

From the trash to the parking arrangements I’m not satisfied with my stay here. I hope better ideas come next year. Although I really appreciate resident weeks.
It a very secure, convenient, and beautiful place to live. it also offers many other things like the pool, workout room and hang out spots that I like.
1 star
Worst experience ever. Always are never clean, trash overflowing. Dog poop in the stairwells and halls. Would not recommend to anyone. It’s a total scam
"Great place to live with the nicest staff you'll ever meet" "The rooms and color scheme of the apartment is nice." "Excellent caring staff with a focus on customer service."
It's cool but It really needs improvement. I think the person that over the building needs a lot more work to do as far as how to run a building. We spend thousands to be here and we can even get our light replace without constantly calling to ask if they have seen our request.
It is nice having my own room and bathroom, but my roommates keep the common area of my apartment filthy. There is always dog poop in the hall or stairwells, and the trash is never contained.
The Nine Memphis offers a mix of 2, 3, and 4-bedroom, fully-furnished units with private bathrooms for each bedroom. Units are also equipped in-unit washer and dryers, stainless steel appliances, modern cabinetry and granite in every unit. T
Great amenities and great location being so close to campus. However, there is NOWHERE to park and the lot is sold out. Additionally, there’s been break ins and sketchy people in and around the complex.
Its a good experience. Im glad I chose to live here. Its close to campus and it has good amenities. The only thing is the parking. Everything else is good.
A good place to stay at the nine if you are a student of the University of Memphis. This place has got a lot of cool stuff a within the building.