NOAH Apartments

I have truly loved living here and just sign a new lease! This area is so quiet and private. I really enjoy all of the trees and amenities that there are to offer.
I have really enjoyed my time at Noah. We have had some issues with maintenance, just our apartment not being move in ready. Otherwise, great experience and will be renewing my lease.
Love the location - convenient to everything and in the Alamo Heights school district! 3 bedroom units are a great size for our family and we appreciate the walking paths and landscaping that beautify the community.
Overall I have loved living here! The location is awesome, the office staff are always helpful, and the amenities such as the pool and workout center are fantastic!
I love living here! I really enjoy all the windows for a natural light to fill the apartment, and the area is the best. The front desk/staff are always helpful and I love how pet friendly NOAH apartments is!
I love how even with all the chaos going on right now, I am still able to get a response from the complex when I have questions. The grounds are gorgeous and I love my kitchen so much!
Love it here. The amenities, staff, & residents are great. Enjoyed the experience so far & looking forward to trying the pool & gym later. Thanks for the awesome experience so far!
So far everything is great. We love how busy and active the community is whether it’s working out, walking their dog or just getting some steps in.
Great apartments! The community is lovely, nice and calm. A real sense of security! Awsome amenities, and the staff is very cool! Love this place!
Great customer service. Great response on repairs and a very good crew in the office. Would definitely recommend this place to anyone interested. Love it here