NOAH Apartments

4.2

4.2

Have loved living here. The complex is quiet and calm. Neighbors are great and friendly. Only problem i've have is late replies to messages. Another would be that the gym is still closed past office hours and it's locked when I have to use after hours.
My roommates and I couldn’t have asked for a better apartment experience! We really have been enjoying our stay at NOAH and there’s nothing but positives from us in regards to our living situation. We love it!
Main issue has been appliances like the washer not having the water connections or a dish washer properly attached to the counters to prevent them from tipping over. The A/C blower wasn’t cleaned out prior to move in, maybe that’s not a big deal. The filter was new so I guess it was checked prior. The paint applied didn’t have enough time to cure and with the humidity it just started peeling off. From day 1. The countertops and floors are very good quality and a good call. It seemed overall the refresh of the apartment was rushed as the apt was listed as ready to move in on the 23rd but we then were told the 2nd of the next month. Also being told we could move in at 1700 the move in day was a bad call. Hotels request you leave prior to 1100 and you and your family are expected to just wait the whole chargeable rent day to wait for a quality check or some additional time to finish up after a 7 day extension.
Really enjoyed living here, love all the space to walk around with my dog! My apartment has had a few issues upon move in & here and there, but maintenance has been quick to fix any issues I’ve had.
the application process was seamless and straightforward. The leasing agent was helpful and was able to answer all of my questions, I would recommend this place to my friends.
Management is responsive to inquiries. The grounds are well kept and the neighbors are friendly. Love the recent upgrades. Would definitely recommend.
So far I have had a great time. Everyone has been super nice and helpful. There have just been some late responses when it comes to work orders. Other than that I love the environment.
Great sunlight and location! Attractive pool area. Washer and dryer in unit. New appliances. Good sized three bedrooms. In Alamo Heights school district.
The leasing office intracommunication is lacking but I have enjoyed the facilities and the location. I wish the office would communicate better, but now that everything is set up it seems to be more smooth
So far the only problem has been a slow response to emails and calls. It took days to process a service request and also about a week to give an update on the process on my application.