NOAH Apartments

4.2

4.2

Location is fantastic, Kristin was very knowledgeable and positive leasing agent. Kyle was friendly and quick. Move in a breeze. Thank you!
Really nice view and pretty apartments. The staff here is very Friendly and attentive. I would 100% recommend. They have a Really good trash system.
The communication could be better, we've had a few times that we don't get a response. We asked to have our stove fixed, but it was never repaired or responded to.
People let there dog poop everywhere without picking it up. Maintenance never comes to complete work. The parking is always cluttered and no place to park.
After living here for 5 months, I think this is one of the most attentive, communicative, and community driven apartment complexes I have leased from. Thank you!
The Noah cares more about looks and reviews, then safety and security for their residents! After multiple breakins and drive buy shootings along with our mail being stolen out of our mailbox’s nothing has changed no cameras no safety precautions just a “email” letting everyone know what happened:(
Glad the potholes got fixed - they've been there for months. Recycling is out of control some days - seems like another dumpster in the back would be helpful...not to mention specific instructions on the dumpsters about what does and doesn't belong in them. Pet waste continues to be an issue - while tenants should do this themselves, the property managers may want to pay for a service to clean up the community once/week. Bummer about the burst pipes in vacant units during the freeze - feel like that could have been dealt with by prop mgmt entering those units and turning on the heat and dripping the pipes. The paint jobs over the tile in the bathrooms are starting to wear and it's clear that the underlying grout and tiles aren't in great condition. Despite all of my complaints here I do appreciate the great natural light, the faucet and disposal in the kitchen sink, the AHISD location, and the size of the 3-bedrooms.
Great place to live! Calm and quiet neighborhood, and safe. The apartments are nice in the inside, and close by to the best areas in town. I would recommend this place to anyone!
I moved here from Wisconsin so I was unable to see the unit in person, when I arrived I realized that I was in an unrenovated unit but was not told this beforehand. While the situation has been worked out, they were extremely apologetic and handled the situation very well, I’m frustrated with the whole thing. The people are nice and the amenities are exactly as posted online. Would be 5 stars if not for the inconvenience of having to move all of my stuff again when the next renovated unit becomes available.
Really Love this community. Neighbors are so friendly and helpful. The vibes are just so great here. Really appreciate the Management Team for their great customer service they’ve provided to us since we’ve been here 💕