NOAH Apartments

4.2

4.2

I’ve lived at NOAH Apartments for about two months. My experience with the leasing team was wonderful. They are extremely responsive through email. Also, when moving to San Antonio I was in contact with Mike and he was very helpful during my transition. The apartments are in great shape, the location is perfect, and the community is very quiet.
Affordable living for the area. Updated flooring, kitchen sink, refrigerator, dishwasher, and oven/stove. Quick and easy access to great things in the Quarry and Alamo Heights.
Unfortunately, I can no longer say This is a great experience. The management often fails to respond to issues and getting thorough maintenance problems resolved is very difficult. I know others in the community who agree. This needs improvement, considering the high cost of living here.
Great location easy to access to groceries store. Beautiful and clean apartment and neighborhood. Quiet and perfect for family. School district is also one to consider if you are looking for school, Noah is nice place to prefer.
Some good people live near me and the apartments are usually real quick to fix any issues. They always answer the lines and help. Also the interior is very nice and well kept.
The apartment is close to quarry shopping mall. They have everything from craft stores, to restaurants. I like it for that reason. sadly we have not been able to examine the culture of this community due to the pandemic. You really don't know what is the norm. We had a couple of maintenance request that are not considered emergencies so they have not been taken care of. At the same time we put in a request regarding mold in the vents and maintenance was at our door the following day. However they don't consider that an emergency. So you do find yourself questioning is this due to the pandemic or is this a norm for Noah Apartments. We are still waiting for a company to clean out the vents. We were told an outside source had to do the maintenance. Other than maintenance we've enjoyed the pool and dog park. You make the best out of the situation at hand. I will update the review once we really have lived here.
Noah has been a great place to live... for the most part. While it is mostly quiet with nice neighbors, my main issue is with maintenance. For things considered “non-emergency” (everything besides hot water and AC basically), they don’t address it. The light in my room and our dishwasher has been broken since we moved in (about a month and a half now) and they are “too busy” with other, more serious maintenance requests. Other things have broken around the apartment that we’ve managed to get fixed (broken stove, AC, and Water Heater) in a reasonable time frame, but most other maintenance requests have been more or less ignored thus far (besides the broken dish washer and light).
A lot of things were either broken or put to heather poorly. Multiple drawers were poorly glued together and had been previously broken and never fixed properly. All of the outlets don’t hold a plug they are too loose. A/C is constantly having issues. Took 2 months to get the proper trash can and even then they don’t pick it up most of the time.
By far the best apartments i have lived at. People are all so friendly. We love how much we see people walking around as well as walking their dogs. Management has been amazing and addressed all concerns.
Working with the Tyler and Mike have been awesome! Any issues raised have been addressed promptly. I enjoy having parking near me. So far, enjoying the community.