NOAH Apartments

1 star
Currently all community areas in the apartment are closed, including the dog park and pet washing station. Both are areas usually have little to no social interaction, so it does not make since why they are closed.
Great location! The apartments seem nice at first, but there have been a lot of problems within our first month here. Management takes a while to respond to emails and there seems to be a lack of communication within the leasing office.
So far so good. Have had to wait a long time for something as simple as a mail key copy. Area is nice and neighbors are nice but people in the office? debatable.
I have truly loved living here and just sign a new lease! This area is so quiet and private. I really enjoy all of the trees and amenities that there are to offer.
I have really enjoyed my time at Noah. We have had some issues with maintenance, just our apartment not being move in ready. Otherwise, great experience and will be renewing my lease.
Love the location - convenient to everything and in the Alamo Heights school district! 3 bedroom units are a great size for our family and we appreciate the walking paths and landscaping that beautify the community.
Overall I have loved living here! The location is awesome, the office staff are always helpful, and the amenities such as the pool and workout center are fantastic!
I love living here! I really enjoy all the windows for a natural light to fill the apartment, and the area is the best. The front desk/staff are always helpful and I love how pet friendly NOAH apartments is!
I love how even with all the chaos going on right now, I am still able to get a response from the complex when I have questions. The grounds are gorgeous and I love my kitchen so much!
Love it here. The amenities, staff, & residents are great. Enjoyed the experience so far & looking forward to trying the pool & gym later. Thanks for the awesome experience so far!