NOAH Apartments

4.2

4.2

i’ve had a pretty great time living here. I’ve had a few problems when I first moved in but the manager at the time made sure to fix everything super fast.
The staff is very helpful and the apartments are nice. I haven't had any more problems with maintenance. However there has been a lot of dog poop around the complex and parking is hard to find in the evening or late at night.
My review is based on several work orders having to be submitted upon my move-in. Since the maintenance crew doesn’t work over the weekend, I had to wait since I moved on a Friday and discovered the repair needs as we were getting settled. However, the office was very helpful and eventually we got everything settled. My first 3 weeks have been very positive post our first 3 days.
I’ve been living here for three months now and it’s been a very nice place to be at everybody is so friendly and my dog just wants to make friends with every other dog he sees :)
So far everything has been great. Even with the construction the noise level is amazing compared to some areas we've lived. It's been pleasant thus far.
The location is really nice. The Apartments are okay just as long as the neighbors are good. I have made a couple of friends since I moved here.
So far we really like the complex. Everyone’s very friendly. The trash pickup is a bit particular compared to other places we’ve lived, and there’s a lot of damage to the concrete throughout the parking lots. Overall not bad for the price.
Great community that's always looking to branch out and welcome new members. Would like the pool and gym to be better but still very nice and well kept.
parking has worked out great, noise usually only occurs when someone is swimming, clean floorC construction qulaity is nice, staff has been AMAZING and overall the community has been welcoming and we love it!
The staff is friendly and welcoming. There is good communication and the portal is easy to navigate. The grounds appear to be well kept. Maintenance requests are easy to submit, but take a while to be completed, in my experience.