NOAH Apartments

4.2

4.2

Eulises
I feel safe, and neighbors are good. The house looks really cool and has a perfect amount of space for me and my roommate The community places looks always clean and comfortable
Angelica
Living here has been nice. I've been getting a lot of use out of the gym. I wish it was open 24/7 but it is easily available and never crowded.
Sabah
its been a great three months so far! feels safe and comfortable. great parking spots, in a great area and always clean. loving it and love the community.
Matthew
Awesome neighborhood, only downfall would be that the gym only has business hours so I can never make it after work and have had some occasions with no propane in community grills. Will definitely renew my lease though!
Jonathan
Maintenance is slow, there’s literally dust on my walls I am almost certain the air filters are never checked. The gate seems to always broken so why am I paying extra to live in a gated apartment complex? People don’t pick up after their dogs. They want you to leave the trash in the bin but then where does my current trash go? Just doesn’t make any sense.
Sarah
It’s fine. Instructions on moving in were simple and clear. The apartment was in good condition upon moving in. There was plenty of parking.
April
I still love living in this quiet nice complex, most people mind their business and are friendly. I would say the only thing that needs to be worked on is the maintenance team. Other than that all is well.
Vanessa
Staff is nice & so is neighborhood area! Close by to mostly everything so thats a plus! The only thing is the trash & parking is rough other than that its great.
Alexander
Moving in was easier then expected neighbors are quite nice offering to meet up and getting to know us everything in the apartment was held up higher then what we were expected rooms are spacious
Javier
I love living here. I would hate to move in the future. Everyone minds their business and people are nice. I enjoy the pool in the summer though I was the water was colder.