NOAH Apartments

Response time could be a bit quicker, but it’s understandable. Have not had any issues with employees or tenants. But would like follow ups to questions I have.
The move in process went smoothly. However, there were several issues that required a work order such as having bulbs out, missing trash can, and broken A/C
We had a bit of a rough patch moving in with regards to cleanliness and finishings but we got it all sorted out and management was fantastic through recruiting process.
Its a calm place, great location! The best neighbors, No problems at all, we love it here. It is so close to the best spots around here, like the Quarry Market and Broadway!
The area is great. Pool area is nice. Ive gotten a couple of things stolen & they have s small parking area. Great area to walk or jog in. Pet friendly great area for pets!
1 star
Currently all community areas in the apartment are closed, including the dog park and pet washing station. Both are areas usually have little to no social interaction, so it does not make since why they are closed.
Great location! The apartments seem nice at first, but there have been a lot of problems within our first month here. Management takes a while to respond to emails and there seems to be a lack of communication within the leasing office.
So far so good. Have had to wait a long time for something as simple as a mail key copy. Area is nice and neighbors are nice but people in the office? debatable.
I have truly loved living here and just sign a new lease! This area is so quiet and private. I really enjoy all of the trees and amenities that there are to offer.
I have really enjoyed my time at Noah. We have had some issues with maintenance, just our apartment not being move in ready. Otherwise, great experience and will be renewing my lease.