We moved I. When we were desperate to find a place as we moved far for a job. The office was wonderful in trying hard to accommodate us as quickly as they could.

Very nice place,It is a very quiet and quiet placePerfect in relation to the schools because they have them next door and with very well maintenance service

Muy tranquila, buen servicio de mantenimiento, la administracion con muy buena gestión, suficiente espacio para el parqueo de los carros, buen ambiente en el área de la piscina

Nice place to live, good location for families with children. Very affordable, close to stores and highway. Good maintenance people as week as office.

Every thing is perfect Inlove my resident and the people in the office are very nice and helpfully. The service is perfect and the activities

I love my apartment. Its view. It's quiet here. The Community is clean. I like it. I love to walk around the eleven buildings and work out at the gym. But what I love more is the pool.

Love the peacefulness. Very understanding. There is no other community like this one. It feels safe to be around. Kid friendly. Parking is still a little problem.

super well I love this is my 6th year in this community very kind everyone for any concern thank you for everything the super attentive staff never had any problem

Very nice place to live, since I’m here everything’s ok, maintenance, attention, there’s no complain at all. Neighbors are ok and nice and it’s very close to locals stores.

I love my apartment, everything is very comfortable and nice, the neighbors are very friendly and the condo is very safe. the condo has a very good location, the common areas are always clean, the staff is very attentive and friendly

Noah's Landing is a safe and quiet community. The management and maintenance staff are attentive and understanding they really care about their residents. It is great for seniors and what I love most is it is pet friendly.

Good place to live peaceful, good staff, great location, near schools and interstate. Clean and plenty of parking. Nice pool and fitness room.

I Been Leaving Here For 8 Year Very Nice, Clean And Quiet Comunity. Maintenance Very Friendly And Funny Love NOAHS Apart❤️ Number #1 In Naples Fl.

great place super clean environment and friendly. has a great pool area super convenient locations next to 75 has a shopping lest than a mile away

clean environment with very friendly people. Maintenance does there best. Individual parking helps a lot since it does get pretty full. Very informative when something is going to be done

It is a very very quiet neighborhood. It is tucked back from the main roads, but hidden right in plain site. Close proximity to Golden Gate High School and Mike Davis Elementary.

Buen lugar para vivir, la administracion muy eficiente igual que los trabajadores de mantenimiento, toda el area del condominio se mantiene muy limpia y la vecindad es bien tranquila y amigable

Very quiet and nice looking appartments. Maintenance is efficient and respond quickly to the residents demands. The girls at the front office are the best.

I have lived at Noah's Landing for almost five years, and I've not had any major problems. The community is quiet, clean, well maintained, and the office staff and friendly. There have been a couple times where I've needed an extension on my rent, and the staff have been more than happy to help and accommodate me.

Very well kept place, neighbors are nice and the people in the office are always ready to assist you in the best possible way that they can.

Great apartment community. Very nice staff and efficient maintenance team! Perfect location, close to I-75. Great amenities as well, our family loves living here!

The community is the best and especially the staff. Very attentive and very friendly. I love how the maintenance guys are on top of everything that need to be fixed. The community is very clean from the outside

Overall great place to live. Friendly staff and good neighbors. Not thrilled about paying for gym key, being that the gym is an amenity but it is what it is.

The community has been good, office staff has been good to us. Even neighbors around have been. All the years that we’ve been here have been god to us.

Great community the office personal are very grateful ,all the the swimming pool it’s very clean all time ., I feel very happy and safety here