Noah's Landing Apartments

4.6

4.6

Maviael
I have been Noah's Landing over a year now. Its one of the best places i have lived. They have a very good maintenance group and a amazing group in the office. The apartment are very well kept and the rent prices are very reasonable compared to other ones in the area. So i really recommend it.
Nilma
Necesito mi cocina, porque tiene muchos problemas y me coge la corriente a cada rato. Por favor necesito que me la cambien. Es una necesidad. Por lo demas todo bien. Si personal es muy bueno, atento y cumplidor de su trabajo.
Delilah
Love it here!!! It’s so clean and peaceful. My son agrees also. He loves it !! I have no complaints so far. The management is always on top of things.
Ana
Very quiet, clean and nice environment. Office secretary is very kind. Is my first time in a building and I'm highly satisfied, definitely was a great decision
Doraida
Wonderful place to live safe quiet and wonderful staff. Very quiet totally love it here and I will stay here as long as allowed or what comes first and very respectful very organized and stuff and maintenance are just wonderful people
Ricardo
Very quiet and clean. The office staff is super nice and responsible, besides that they have the security of the tenants as something of the first order ...
Fabricio
Great, from the leasing office agents to the handymen. They really help our family to achieve housing stability in other words a HOME. Thank you.
Delvis
Great very efficient Front first day they always care about us One off the best place to rise my children’s Maintenance and customer service are great
Marioly A.
It's a Nice place to live, Great location, close to schools, supermarkets and stores. The place is clean and good neighbors. I lo ve it !
George
My experience here has been Amazing! The Staff is incredible, Apartment complex is very safe and clean. I feel blessed to have found this place!