Noah's Landing Apartments

Apartments are very nice, staff are awesome!, all surroundings are incredibly clean!, a lot of places near like gas stations, grocery stores, restaurants etc! nice place to live!!!👍👍👍👍👍
Parking lot still is a bit of a situation. I have lived here for three years and now the gym is open when the office is open, I can’t get key when the we’re giving the key. The excuse is only for people living longer here. Excuse me I have been for 3 years.
excelente Atencion, todo muy bien, tenemos mucha ilusión por mudarnos a nuestro nuevo hogar, se ve todo muy limpio y organizado. Actualizaremos el review cuando estemos viviendo allí.
Noah landing, It is a good place to live, very good neighbors live in this community, good cleaning the very nice landskeiping and good attention from the administrative service really is a pleasure to live in Noahs landing.
Excellent place to live, Excellent Administration Personnel, Excellent Maintenance Personnel, Beautiful landscaping, Gorgeous Luxury pool, Near school, supermarkets, hospitals, churches, gas stations, hotels and very safe to live. We feel secure! free! and best of all "We matter" - "Amo vivir aquí" We love it here!
I've lived here 7 years, I love the area how close it is to my boys school and feel safe with my kids here. My kids and I love it here and wouldn't leave unless we are moving into a house of our own.
The community has been decent these past years I’ve been living here. Maintenance has been improving and the community is a fair place to live at.
Great community and management cares about the residents needs, safety is most important and they’re always having gatherings that involves the community.
The staff has been helpful in solving issues I’ve had in my apartment and they have been patient with me in the many changes this month. Thank you
Me encanta vivir aquí en estos apartamentos me siento súper feliz todo es perfecto y en caso de problema enseguida se resuelve pero todos son espectaculares