The girl at the office is doing a wonderful job and Guys with maintenance too, really good friendly!!!! Is very quite and clean all the areas.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Escribiría Muchos Reglones De Pagina Para Describir mi Experiencia Viviendo En Noahs Landing Por 10 Años Sere Breve Y Exspecifica 1. Linda Comunidad 2. Paz Y Tranquilidad

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

My resident experience has been good this far, had a few hiccups in the beginning, but after informing management everything has been completed and expectations met!

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

I love leaving at Noah's Landing. This place is safe and clean. Staff is very nice and helpful. Community landscaping looks very nice. Schools and shopping centers are very close!!!

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Noah's landing is best place to live, the place is very clean, quiet and organized, for me it has everything that I need. I am happy to live here with my husband and my 2 dogs 😁😁🥰🥰🐶🐶

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

The service of all staff is exceptional. They are all very nice. Rosy is the best and she’s very thorough with all the information she provides. The apartments aren’t very well taken care of. I love the community and the people in it.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Quiet Community. I like to live here. Very good staff. Always ready to help. Outdoor spaces always clean. Very good neighbors. Gardens always fixed and beautiful

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Its a good place to live and safe Its a good place to live and safe Its a good place to live and safe Its a good place to live and safe! close to everything

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Good experience, safe for the kids, good location, the apartments are nice and spacious, they always respond when you have a problem at your apartment.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

My experience here has been fine. I’m satisfied with how things are with the community and the office staff has been fine. This community is a place to check out.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Love the place been here 10 years and still don’t want to move great location good staff, safe and quiet. Schools nearby and the pool is nice.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

I've lived here 7 years, I love the area how close it is to my boys school and feel safe with my kids here. My kids and I love it here and wouldn't leave unless we are moving into a house of our own.

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

Noah's Landing is a beautiful well manicured grounds, and offer inspired future and amenities to all of us residents, a great clubhouse, a refreshing swimming pool and a fitness center. Noah's Landing offers and ideal location, that put us close to the city of Naples, that put us in reach of even more fun and excitement. There is something for every member of the family to enjoy and help make everyday life relaxing and fun. Noh's Landing have the best professional Maintenance Department- The best professional staff, that treat us all with respect and they are fantastic and prompt to answer any issues that arise. In Noah's Landing "We Matter" To me Edward Hunter and my wife Lucy and many other residents Noah's Landing is a "Beautiful Place To Live" In Noah's Landing we have rules for each resident - Dogs most wear a leash at all time, and be sure to pick up waste and put it in Dog Station. We have Recycle Stations. We need to have sticker in each vehicle that park in the premises of Noah's Landing "If not will be towed" The Pool is free to swim BUT no alcohol aloud inside the pool - "Please shower before you enter in the pool" 10 is the "Speed Limit" in the premises of Noah's Landing. Noah's Landing hace a god Neighborhood Watch and protection by our police officers that surround our place every night, we all residents are aware of it and we can go to sleep peacefully. We are loyal and truly residents here at Noah's Landing as residents if we see anyone or someone that is suspicious we will report it immediate or call 911 - We care for Noah's Landing This is Our Home - We love it here. And we protect each other. God Bless Noah', Landing Always. We Thank You So Very Much Noah's Landing. Because Renting must have a "Value" and Noah's Landing: Location, Premises, Amenities, Professional Administrative Staff, Professional Maintenance Staff, Great Club House, Fantastic Swimming Pool, The Community Always is invited for a fun day! Every month we have games, lunch, grill by the pool etc.. We have beautiful buildings, apartments with all the commodities, beautiful land to walk and enjoy the water ponds, ducks, turtles, and birds. It is Beautiful here at Noah's Landing. The Hunters #707

Reply from Noah's Landing Apartments

En los últimos 5 años,he tenido la dicha de vivir en esta comunidad,han habido muchos cambios pero siempre para mejorar gracias por escuchar y mejorar ....

We moved I. When we were desperate to find a place as we moved far for a job. The office was wonderful in trying hard to accommodate us as quickly as they could.

Very nice place,It is a very quiet and quiet placePerfect in relation to the schools because they have them next door and with very well maintenance service

Muy tranquila, buen servicio de mantenimiento, la administracion con muy buena gestión, suficiente espacio para el parqueo de los carros, buen ambiente en el área de la piscina

Nice place to live, good location for families with children. Very affordable, close to stores and highway. Good maintenance people as week as office.

Every thing is perfect Inlove my resident and the people in the office are very nice and helpfully. The service is perfect and the activities

I love my apartment. Its view. It's quiet here. The Community is clean. I like it. I love to walk around the eleven buildings and work out at the gym. But what I love more is the pool.

Love the peacefulness. Very understanding. There is no other community like this one. It feels safe to be around. Kid friendly. Parking is still a little problem.

super well I love this is my 6th year in this community very kind everyone for any concern thank you for everything the super attentive staff never had any problem

Very nice place to live, since I’m here everything’s ok, maintenance, attention, there’s no complain at all. Neighbors are ok and nice and it’s very close to locals stores.

I love my apartment, everything is very comfortable and nice, the neighbors are very friendly and the condo is very safe. the condo has a very good location, the common areas are always clean, the staff is very attentive and friendly