Nob Hill

It feels good to be a part of a community helping. I hope we can expect the same courtesy tornado victims received when out of work due to COVID19.
Beautiful apartment, very cozy and spacious, overall vicinity is quiet and peaceful, The staff is very nice and friendly, Location is discreet
So far the apartment is great! Move in was easy and nice, and they worked so well with us! The property is beautiful and the location is a plus as well. Can’t wait to see what else these apartments offer.
Good location. Quick-acting maintenance calls. Nice and helpful office workers. Apartments laid out in a way that makes them feel bigger than they are.
My daughter and I love it here. And we are thankful that y’all help us get some where to stay once we lost everything also just renew my lease for another 14th months
I like it here it’s very quiet at night it’s just when people come in at night its very loud and it disrupts my sleep, but other than that I love it here.
Nob Hill has been a great place to live for the past year. I was slightly nervous about living next to the highway, but we haven’t had any problems. The administration has updated the kitchens, pools, added a gate, and added more lighting in the parking lots. They’re always nice, especially the maintenance team! They also host fun events for residents. The biggest downside is that the gate is often not functioning. I’m not sure if this is due to a technical issue or if people try to get in without keycards and end up breaking the gate. But when it’s not under repair, I’ve never had a problem using my keycard, and I’m glad we have it. That’s the only major issue, though. Overall I’m happy with this apartment complex and enjoy living here!
Have been here 3 months and all has been good. I can say recently with the events going on that the corporation themselves can be more understanding about rent to allow a grace period of a discount or even give more time for the deadline. I feel this is no ones fault so some leanacy would be a appreciated.Some people can barely afford food right now. As for the managers on staff here in Nashville their handling things amazing and smart. I also love that there still allowing deliveries while disinfecting all the buildings to keep us safe I very much appreciate that. Thankyou
Nob Hill has been a wonderful place to start over. Apartments are comfortable and warm. Maintenance is accomplished as scheduled and the location is really convinient... We love Nob Hill...
I really cant nothing bad... They made one of the community nites on one of my days off.. The people are n helpful.. Thank to all the staff members n maintenance ppl etc... Only thing i wish the hallway of our building was cleaner... Either than that my kids/i love it here..