Generally a good community of working people. The office staff are polite and professional and most of them are genuinely concerned. I Wish one of them would actually live on the premises so they wthe have that much more by in to the property.

Love all the activities planned every month, makes it really feel like a community. Daniella is very prompt in responding to residents issues via phone and email, that shows true dedication and pride in her job which is refreshing to see.

It's been great so far. I have had no trouble with my neighbors or bugs. Whenever I need something the office is attentive. I feel safe living here.

In general the experience is good here, sometimes some neighbors are bad because they drink alcohol on nights outside the buildings, and Smoke there, THey spill beer on the doors. that is not beautiful to see. And the bad thing when yo uasked something to the lease office you need to remember them 2 or 3 times because they forget.

Nice remodeled apartment. Close to the airport and can hear every plane unfortunately. Found 2 roaches when I moved in but I've cleaned since then and haven't found any since. The bathtub wasn't draining well when I moved in either but some clog remover made it a lot better. Some neighbors are really loud but overall it's a fine place to live. Appliances work well. Nice staff.

Knob hill is an Awesome neighborhood it's quiet, gated cummunity and good pricing.the apartments are well taken care of I only had one issue and it was fixed within a day ! The staff is also great

I have moved here 5 months ago and it's been a great pleasure. So far no complaints. I love my neighbors!! The employees do a good job helping the apartments complex to look nice, help and prevent problems. The nice things is almost every 2 month they do maintenance check to see if your apartment room is all correct order. Thank you.

Ali has been great in helping me get situated. Everyone else has been fantastic too. Laundry room is easy to use and located close to my building.

Nice community, clean spacious. Its locked and looks secure. I recently moved in and i like it already. Good location close to downtown. Good management

Living at nob Hill is a beautiful experience, awesome community and great people. Someone said it takes a village to raise a child. I would be proud to say this is the village to help raise mine.

Such a great atmosphere! Very well kept and the pools are amazing. So thankful to have chosen this place as somewhere I can call home. Definitely plan to keep living here!

Nob hill apartment is a quiet and secure apartment complex.The apartments are in good condition with new appliances.The staff is nice and proffesional.

I know that it must be difficult, to manage an apartment complex with so many residents. I appreciate the prompt manner, in which You deal with issues that come up. Our lock had to be changed, as our key and clicker were lost. Management got someone over here, the morning we called. Our safety seems to be a priority at Nob Hill.

I love it great way to interact with the people and also a great way for us to earn points this is just a really interesting website that I've never seen anyone do before

Great welcome to the community and wonderful accommodations. So glad we chose this place to be our new home! All the interior is new and beautiful.

I didn’t quite understand how this all worked before, but now that I understand; I think that this is a great and helpful way around the community

Best part for sure is the smiling faces that work in the leasing office. We were pleased to find that what we read online was exactly what we saw in person and the pricing was all the same as well.

Nob Hill is awesome! Great maintenance, great office staff and fun events. They have 2 amazing pools and two tennis courts. They have a cares team as well.

I have been experiencing top-notch service from Nob Hill Villas. Whenever I enter the Information Center, I am treated like a VIP. The staff is so genuinely friendly and professional, and my needs are swiftly handled.

I love living at Nob Hill! The apartment is wonderful and the office and maintenance staff are all very nice and helpful! I would definitely recommend this complex!

I have had a great experience at Nob Hill apartments. Everyone is so nice and I have had no problems with anything. I have loved living here so far!

I love this community! Immaculate grounds maintained by delightful staff! Maintenance is super fast at all requests, and the leasing center hosts events for residents such as free waffle breakfasts and things like that! Love the community!

Looks very nice and quiet. I went on tour before purchasing my apartment. My favorite part is the kitchen! It's newly renovated and just look so good

We have enjoyed living in Nob Hill apartments. While it is not perfect (there are some cockroach issues, available parking, and new gross smelling air fresheners in the halls), the community has been great and the staff are very responsive. I feel very safe here and love how close it is to downtown. It has been a sweet place to call home.

The community leasing office is very helpful and so charismatic. The community really has great appreciation for their tenants and their pets.