It's a very peaceful complex. My sanctuary. The two pools are lit. And it's great get away from the busy life with working and all. Maintenance always answer right away to problems

Yeah to tell you really I love the apartment they pretty nice and the staff is real nice people stay in the apartment the one that I stay in and pee building they seem to be pretty good and all the places always clean when you coming inside the apartment and it's smell pretty good parking is never no problem trash is never no problem I like it very much I would recommended

I have no negative reviews about this place. It's quite and I like the layout of my apartment. Everything I need something the leading office is kind to help me.

Personally, I love the way they updated their buildings. I recently moved in and I feel like I’m living in a home. Management could be better.. but overall living is great!

Maintanace hasn’t been great but I love the staff. Very nice people. I also love all the activities that build community and the kids love the activities for children

Great place to live very quiet and safe. I would recommend to anyone. I have been living here for 7 years. I haven’t really had many issues at all.

I have only been in my apartment a couple of weeks. It has been great so far. I have met my neighbors across the hall. Love my apartment. Will update in a couple of months. I must say for the price it seems to be well worth it. Stainless Steel kitchen with built in microwave which is huge, love the thickness of the carpet. This is a very spacious 1 bed room apartment!!!!

So far the community seems quiet and friendly, though some residents need to pick up after their dogs. The office and groundskeepers are fantastic, though!

Nob Hill was better than I expected. Most of the ladies in the office are really nice. Maintenance is speedy on getting things done and my apartment looks great. The fitness center is a little crammed and there’s nothing but machines in there but I’ll adapt I suppose. All in all a great place to live.

So far my experience here has been great. The rooms are very nice and the only problem I have had is the water heater needed to be turned up but that was fixed in a very timely manner.

It's nice, we have a place to take our dogs so they can play. Good size for just starting out. I do wish that some stuff was set up a little different, but that's nothing

It’s a great community, great place to live a very quiet neighborhood. The office staff is okay. They maintain the buildings very clean, there is always parking space and security overnight.

The community is not very trustwhorty, no contact with each other, everybody live their own life so i do not think is a community at all. It may need more activities to interact with other tenants.

I love living here, the office is helpful, maintenance is prompt and efficient. I love the apartment layout, I love the kitchen. I never have any bugs. My first apartment here flooded three times and I was allowed to move into a new unit with no problems. Living here is great.

I really enjoy living in Nob Hill. The residents are kind and considerate and the staff is helpful when something goes wrong. We are close to so many things in the city, which is really nice! The staff is also very good at communicating with residents about changes in policies and whatnot. They even host monthly events for the residents of the community.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I enjoy living here i feel safe and comfortable. The office staff are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team are here are great and know what they are doing.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I enjoy the location, its close to my school in nashville and the airport. The first day I moved in my neighbor offered to help me unpack, but other than that a lot of people keep to themselves.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

We have enjoyed living in Nob Hill apartments. While it is not perfect (there are some cockroach issues, available parking, and new weird smelling air fresheners in the halls), the community has been great and the staff are very responsive. I feel very safe here and love how close it is to downtown. The renovations are really nice and I love the appliances and flooring in our apartments. They recently started updating the gym too! It has been a sweet place to call home.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Enjoy the interior detail of the apartment. A few roaches so maintenance have to spray often. Some mornings can be noisey. Problems getting into security gate at night.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

The neighborhood is very friendly and secure. I've had no trouble when needing to communicate with staff or maintenance. The prices are great for the area and the apartments are well kept and modern.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I've had a great experience here so far. Not noisy, beautiful landscape, and great quality apartment. Nob Hill is in a Great location as well.

Been great so far. My only complaint is the noise level on some occasions, but I realize this isn't something you guys can really control. Otherwise, it's been a great experience so far.

Generally a good community of working people. The office staff are polite and professional and most of them are genuinely concerned. I Wish one of them would actually live on the premises so they wthe have that much more by in to the property.

Love all the activities planned every month, makes it really feel like a community. Daniella is very prompt in responding to residents issues via phone and email, that shows true dedication and pride in her job which is refreshing to see.

It's been great so far. I have had no trouble with my neighbors or bugs. Whenever I need something the office is attentive. I feel safe living here.