You guys are Great ! ! ! I Love Living Here quick service super nice Management just a very lovely place to live I will refer other toNob Hill Apartments

I like the improvements to the buildings and apartments. There is such a sense of a community here. My wife and I love it. We even renewed our lease.

I have seen great improvement over my past year ! Communication is so important and the Management is Super to communicate with. Hats off !

Very nice staff. The grounds are kept very really. The maintance men fix thing a quickly . I love they have thing last floor the community so we can get to know our neighbors

Awesome, a Great Comunity. A great place to live, great location, I hear about this apartment complex and now that I'm here there is nothing better then be here is all about how you make people feel and they have done a great job. Anybody that is living here I bet they feel the same way Thank you Nob Hills for everything y'all are doing.

Very nice community with all the required aminities well versed with social events makes it a perfect apartment. Never had any issue with anything close to walmart croger plus all good restaurants qre nearby.

I really enjoy living at Nob Hill. The staff are friendly, helpful, and prompt. Also, the renovations are absolutely wonderful! I love the hardwood and the new kitchen appliances! Moving to Nob Hill was a great decision and I'm happy that it's where I can call home!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Nob Hill Villa is doing a great job improving the environment. This is evidenced by upgrading apartments, attending to landscaping and lawn needs in a timely manner, responding to maintenance issues with fidelity, addressing pest control issues, etc. Keep up the good work!

I like my neighbors, I feel safe, and I like my apartment. I hate not having washer/dryer connections, and I hate that some of the speed bumps are TOO easy to bottom out on.

What can i say, it's a great place to call home! The staff an residents are awesome. The grounds are clean an a welcome sight after the big city bussell

I'm pleased with my current apartment. It's nice and clean. Ive had some problems with the previous apt Ive rented from them but they moved me and the new apt is a lot nicer.

I love my apartment at Nob Hill. It was newly renovated and it's beautiful. The staff seemed a little unorganised a few times though. And the back pool is definitely not as nice as the front pool. A little disappointing.

Haven't had any problems. Staff is always willing to help. Grounds are always well kept. Apartments in great shape and spacious. Very quiet community. Neighbors very friendly.

So far so good! I like it no one bothers me! The only complaint is have is the maintenance is slow! But very nice people from what I have met.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

We have lived here for three weeks and we love it here! The office staff are very nice and the maintenance guys are amazing! Our children love the playground and the pools!

good apt very spacious. like the community. good play area. nice place to live. But service request is little slow. need to improve the service request timeliness

We have enjoyed our time here so far. About the only really problem is with roaches. It is getting a little better, but still are around. But over all, a good experience.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I think the apartments are great! I wish he gate would get fixed of course but other than that it's a nice place to call home for now. We love the pools and the work out area as well!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Staff is great and apartments are being renovated. I can't wait to have a renovation done. I apprecate the security guards and that fact that I never hear my neighbors.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Quiet complex with no drama. I enjoy living here. Convenient location and close to many dining and shopping options and Interstate access to I-24 and I-65.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

staff are always friendly and willing to help whenever possible. They are usually available when you call or come by and the grounds are usually kept up pretty good.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Great!!! i love the chance that the assistant manager gave us before moving in. We had numerous fails of trying to get a apartment, and he helped my husband & i out.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I have really enjoyed my experience working with Alma, and I am so impressed with the Nob Hill apartments. I can't wait to move into my new home.

Great job to maintenance who was out here pouring salt during this Nashville snow storm ! Thank you for sending for plowing also! Nob Hill cares :)

I've only been here a few weeks but I can already tell you that I love living here. The staff is so helpful and accommodating and they make sure to stop what they're doing to help you when needed. The apartment itself is spacious but cozy and I have already made it feel like home. The complex is clean and has many amenities, including a dog park and two pools. I cannot wait for the summer to take advantage!