Nob Hill

4.3

4.3

I moved in on June 12th and Jenna was amazing. When she should me the apartment she was super nice. It was quick to move in the apartment I moved in is exactly what I imagined I wouldn’t ask for another.
I moved into today and really liked the apt. It was very clean and spacious. The neighborhood is very beautiful.overall i would recommend this apt far. I asked alot of questions but the leasing agent Lux was very patient with me.
I absolutely love it here. They are constantly doing renovations to make it more beautiful. They still do events for us even during this pandemic. Maintenance always arrives in a timely fashion. Its just great, no complaints!
Everything has been awesome!! My neighbors are kinds, my apartment is always well maintained. Office staff is helpful when you need them and the community events they offer are really entertaining. I love living in Nob Hill. Hope can be here for a little while more...
I love being here it’s so peaceful. Never any loud noise. The apartments always give me a heads up If anything happens or changes in the community.
We need a pool monitor . It’s not fair that carloads of people come in and destroy property and than those that live here can’t enjoy . Or take up most the room with 13 kids . Also in the past few months I have noticed it getting more crazy around here . Landscaper said something was stolen from his truck while parked at office parking lot this is not ok . Also witnessed kids jumping over in pool trying to destroy and nothing done and that’s not ok.
I love my apartment. Clean and convenient to my job. The outside is clean and very spacious. I'm also seconds away from the grocery store, food and gas. My children love the pool. Friendly office staff.
I’ve only lived in this community for a few months, but it has been an enjoyable experience thus far. Good neighbors, clean surroundings, friendly staff, and the tranquil atmosphere at night make this community an excellent place to live in.
Great. It's close to everything;Malls, grocery stores, international airport. Maintenance is very friendly and they do their job to the max.
The apartment and amenities are so beautiful! Staff is lovely and very friendly ❤️ There are so many stores and food options near me as well!