I have had no issue staying at this apartments. The maintenance is quick, however the gate never worked for almost a year now, which is a security hazard

The apartments are beautiful and very quiet and peaceful. The only thing that I don't like is maintenance and the exterminator that comes monthly walks into your apartment if you don't answer the door quick enough. I talked to the office manager about it. Nothing has changed. Other than that I love the apartments. Maintenance is good about finding things on time.

I live here for 7 years,and never have problem,nice neighbors the place is fantastic and the people working in the office there are great.I invited a my friends visiting this apartment

I’ve been here now 3 months. I came from Memphis and I LOVE it here. The apartments are so active within the community. I’ve never lived in an apartment complex that hosts so many fun family events. ME AND MY FAMILY LOVE NOB HILL! Feels just like home.

I have just moved in and have been nothing but pleased. Location is quiet, spacious and already feels like a home. Can’t wait to get completely situated!

Over all,. I really like the the place... some things could be better, like a laundry facility in every apartment or either washer and dryer hook up in every apartment.

Only been here for a few month so far everything is going good but, they do have a bit of a bug issue which is being handle by pest control. I guess its do to the renovation that's going on

Amazing place. Great location. Awesome price. They had us moved in in just a few days. We can especially recommend Sean. He showed us the property and has been our advocate the whole way through.

I really like most things about living here. The card swiper in the laundry room nearest me has been broken for a while. Besides that everything is great.

I have been here less than a week and have had the most attentive care from all staff, especially maintainence. On the walk through they noticed a slat on one of the blinds was damaged and 2 bat tub tiles were missing less than 12 hours later they were replaced and a service repair note was placed on the table to let me know these were repaired. The next day the kitchen sink was clogged and I asked if they could increase my temperature on the hot water heater...in 5 minutes they were at the door and so friendly. They all get an excellent for customer service. The office staff always smile and are equally friendly. So far so good.

It’s quiet and the staff is very friendly. Got me through the whole process and I love the area . I would recommend this place to anybody looking for an apartment.

I really love the area, it's not too far from downtown Nashville and the people here are absolutely do nice!!! The area is always clean and well taken care of of.. I also love it because there is animals everywhere, I love animals! Inside of my apartment is very nice and homey! I think I made the right choice 😌

A great place to live. They have events for the family twice a month. The place is well kept. They have two pools for people to use. The place is a gated community.

Great complex, great people, safety place and very good service at the office. I put in a maintenance and day fixed it the very same day. Location is great.

I like the swimming pool, I like the gym, the apartments are beautiful, everything is so nice, clean, we have a nice parking and a very good service at the office.

The location is very convenient to many places and highways. The amenities are great. It’s been a great and comfortable community to live in.

I put in a Maintainace request and they fixed it the very same day. So appreciated! I mentioned the handle on my microwave That had been broken for a while so the guy told me to call the office and put in an order and within two hours it was fixed too!

The staff really seems to care about the community here. Great location very close to downtown Nashville. Community have security and I love it.

The staff really seems to care about the community here. From taking care of their residents to the events they put together for us. They make us feel at home

My experience here for the past year has been great and I would recommend it to anybody! I really do enjoy all The fun activities as well!!!

I have only lived here about a month, but it has been nothing short of a pleasure. The neighbors volunteered to help me move in. Newly renovated! Beautiful grounds!! My dog loves it too!

We could use less speed bumps in the parking lot but the complex is clean and the apartments from what I’ve seen are spacious and well kept.

I absolutely love it here! Staff are more than welcoming and helpful. Offer so many incentives. Very quiet. Awesome coffee lol. My move in was quick and easy!

Its so diverse and welcoming. I feel safe and sound around people I have something in common with. Safety is also great here, the neighborhood has tons of kids and monthly fun related events.

We’ve only lived here 2 weeks and we love it! We’ve had a couple of maintenance requests that were addressed ASAP! Everyone is very friendly!!