Nob Hill

4.3

4.3

Carolina is AWESOME! I just moved here and I have 0 complaints thus far. Super excited for this new journey! I love the renovations and the space is small and comfy how I like it.
My experience here has been like an up and down roller coaster. Some weeks I love it other weeks not so much. The community here is fantastic and so are the workers. It’s just what we find in our apartment every time that makes us not happy.
I enjoy living at Nob Hill, is convenient to my job and I like that the apartment complex have activities for the residents. The neighbors are pretty friendly and neighborly.
best place I have lived in. The staff is great, maintenance is incredibly quick, neighbors are nice, and the place looks awesome. I love how many activities and events there are
Great apartments! Highly recommend for anyone looking to move into a 1bed room apartment! Maintenance is quick and easy to fix any problems you may have!
Really easy signing up and moving in. Everyone had been very nice and helpful. I stopped looking at other places when I started looking at nob hill
I love it here, I was able to move in quick after the tornado destroyed my lost apt . Mob hills staff is friendly and understanding. Would recommend
I love all that the staff are doing to make sure everyone is staying safe while covid-19 is still very active in the area. All the upgrades to the parking lot and sidewalks are coming along well and the staff are keeping everyone up to date with all the events that have been taking place.
I moved in on June 12th and Jenna was amazing. When she should me the apartment she was super nice. It was quick to move in the apartment I moved in is exactly what I imagined I wouldn’t ask for another.
I moved into today and really liked the apt. It was very clean and spacious. The neighborhood is very beautiful.overall i would recommend this apt far. I asked alot of questions but the leasing agent Lux was very patient with me.