We just moved in and are excited to start our journey here at Nob Hill! The landscaping is beautiful and the staff has been incredibly helpful!

Nob Hill Nashville is staffed with amazing, friendly people who seem to genuinely care about the residents. The leasing office is super helpful and the maintenance staff is timely and personable (we are big fans of Stacy). The apartment itself is great for the price. The surrounding neighborhood is a bit rough-and-tumble, but I haven’t felt unsafe yet within the complex. The office seems aware of this and takes security precautions such as monitoring at night and repairing security gates. Overall I’ve enjoyed living here so far.

Having a great time with my dog max. We have been exploring the parks an the city of Nashville. An have had a feeling of being so safe here.

Like the community. Once we got settled in everything is nice. The area is nice. I live by the gate kind of so I hear the cars going out all night long and that kind of gets annoying. But other than that no problems

Nob Hill is a nice and quiet place to stay. Also, the staff are catered to the tenets. They will help you with any problem that you are having concerning with your apartment, very committable and friendly. Lastly, Nob Hill Cares about the people and the Nob Hill community.

The entire experience was awesome, Lux managed to keep the entire process simple & Friendly. We were not in a huge rush but managed to move in 2 days after filling the application.

It has been a wonderful experience. Beautiful place and wonderful staff. So helpful and patient. It is a nice and clean community. Very clean and not too noisy.

I have greatly enjoyed living here. In fact I recently renewed my lease for another 12 months! I am so happy I have such a nice community to call home.

Lux and the office team were great! From the time we walked in to acquire about the apartment, til the time we moved in. Seems like a good community of people And it also come with great amenities as well!

Great place and went to my first resident event n met a friend... Im happy to b here and hope to make more friends... The salt pool is pretty cool too

It’s a decent place to live so far. It’s is quiet and the grounds are well kept. I wish the inside of the apartment building were cleaned; the carpets, the stairs, etc.

I just moved in this week and I am very please with how the lease signing process went and the apartment itself. The grounds are nice and the staff is super friendly and helpful. Figuring out how to connect/transfer my internet was a little challenging but I got it working. So far, I am very happy with my decision to move here.

There’s bugs coming from I don’t know who’s apartment 🤦🏽‍♀️😒 we need water slides also lol no seriously !! We need more activities/events and more yoga 🧘🏽‍♀️

Most of the office workers are very friendly and helpful, the pools are always clean and maintained. The apartments are overpriced but we understand we’re paying for location.

Wish there was a Washer and Dryer hook up, but I’ve enjoyed it so far here! The staff is nice, location is reasonable to downtown. Met a nice older couple who live near me roughly.

Since moving in it has been a really great experience. Everyone has been so helpful with us getting moved in and making sure we had everything we needed. It really feels like home

I love this apartment. The neighbors are great. It has everything that I need. The staff is more than what you could ask for. From the beginning, Lux had to help me with everything. My internet was running so slow. He got his iPad so that I could get everything signed and even helped me getting my payments taken care of. The apartment was very clean with new appliances in the kitchen. It is just enough space for me and the pools are clean and quiet. There are kids, but all that I have met are very well mannered.

Reply from Nob Hill

For the price it is good! However I hate having to go to sleep with sirens every night... The traffic is terrible too right off the interstate but it is close to the interstate. The culture around the apartment complex is of Hispanic descent and the food is amazing!!

Reply from Nob Hill

It’ll be a year in August that me and my family have been living here. We came from Memphis Tn and we have never experienced such an active and close community like we have here at Nob Hill. This by far have been the beat apartment complex that we’ve ever resided in. Awesome personality. Quick and helpful staff. Extraordinary community interaction as well as activities. If I could rate a higher score it would definitely be off the charts. My family and I appreciate you all for making our experience here one we’ll never forget. Thank you Nob Hill!!

Reply from Nob Hill

This is my first month at Nob Hill and I am happy with my decision to move here. Everyone has been very accommodating and maintenance is great!

Reply from Nob Hill

I've lived at Nob Hill for about 2 months and I think that it is a great place to stay. The neighborhoods aren't too loud. And there is a lot of community events.

Reply from Nob Hill

This apartment complex is well put together. Wonderful staff, nice and peaceful people. It feels great to be apart of a community like this.

Reply from Nob Hill

The apartments are good but the neighbors are not. We are constantly harassed by our downstairs neighbor. He watches us come and go through his window and constantly yells at us for simply walking around the apartment. We’ve complained to the office constantly but nothing has been done.

Reply from Nob Hill

The management team is going great distances to change Nob Hill as a whole. They have done renovations, resident events, and so much more! .