I have really enjoyed my experience working with Alma, and I am so impressed with the Nob Hill apartments. I can't wait to move into my new home.

Staff is great and apartments are being renovated. I can't wait to have a renovation done. I apprecate the security guards and that fact that I never hear my neighbors.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I just moved in I like the inside of the apartment however the outside to do some fixing up. It is a gated community however the entry gate is always open, please fix it!!

Overall, it's been a good experience. The walls/ceilings are pretty thin, so we can hear pretty much everything that goes on above us, but I also understand that this is an apartment and I can't expect complete privacy. Maintenance staff is very friendly and helpful. My only other complaint is the mail system. My wife and I have both had packages delivered here and it seems like every time we do, we have to pick it up at a different place. Either it's at our front door (preferred), left at the front office or at the post office. The package that was allegedly left at the front office was lost or stolen and there was nothing we could do about it. Once the mail situation gets figured out and it's a consistent process, then my experience will be much better.

Knob hill is an Awesome neighborhood it's quiet, gated cummunity and good pricing.the apartments are well taken care of I only had one issue and it was fixed within a day ! The staff is also great

The apartments are beautiful and very quiet and peaceful. The only thing that I don't like is maintenance and the exterminator that comes monthly walks into your apartment if you don't answer the door quick enough. I talked to the office manager about it. Nothing has changed. Other than that I love the apartments. Maintenance is good about finding things on time.

Only one dedicated parking space for tenants. Tenant car towed without any courtesy notification. Bar business. Gated community yet car broken into. Gate access works intermittently. I will not be renewing my lease.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

It's an older apartment complex. Maintenance has always been quick to make repairs! The office staff are very helpful and the pools are always clean.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Staff is very very friendly and maintenance is great! Community is usually very clean and everyone keeps to themselves! The only thing I have to say is that the area isn't the greatest, but as long as you mind your own business, should be fine :) another thing is the kitchen is really small and there is little storage space. Just minor things like that.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

In general the experience is good here, sometimes some neighbors are bad because they drink alcohol on nights outside the buildings, and Smoke there, THey spill beer on the doors. that is not beautiful to see. And the bad thing when yo uasked something to the lease office you need to remember them 2 or 3 times because they forget.

Nob Hill Villa is doing a great job improving the environment. This is evidenced by upgrading apartments, attending to landscaping and lawn needs in a timely manner, responding to maintenance issues with fidelity, addressing pest control issues, etc. Keep up the good work!

I like my neighbors, I feel safe, and I like my apartment. I hate not having washer/dryer connections, and I hate that some of the speed bumps are TOO easy to bottom out on.

Only been here for a few month so far everything is going good but, they do have a bit of a bug issue which is being handle by pest control. I guess its do to the renovation that's going on

definitely you are improving, Day by day I think you are improving your service and the maintenance. SEcurity would be something lovely, I notice Some Kids Jumping the fence to enter to our Pool. They do it with no harm... so far, but they did it so easily to jump and enter to the pool. so please take care of that.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Generally a good community of working people. The office staff are polite and professional and most of them are genuinely concerned. I Wish one of them would actually live on the premises so they wthe have that much more by in to the property.

I have friendly neighbors and the staff is accommodating and helpful. The on-site exercise room is a great part of the community. I am there almost every day. I also enjoyed the pool, during the summer. I do wish that there was better communication about repairs and issues.

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Maintanace hasn’t been great but I love the staff. Very nice people. I also love all the activities that build community and the kids love the activities for children

Clean environment, friendly resident staff, community aware management staff! We even has our own security patrol which offers its service at night so I feel safe at home!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

I think the apartments are great! I wish he gate would get fixed of course but other than that it's a nice place to call home for now. We love the pools and the work out area as well!

Reply from Nob Hill Villa

Decent so far. The unit is newly renovated with all new appliances which is nice, but the security gate never seems to work, and it's hard to get a hold of management.

It's nice, we have a place to take our dogs so they can play. Good size for just starting out. I do wish that some stuff was set up a little different, but that's nothing

staff are very nice, friendly and accommodating. I like the grounds, and the fact that it is gated, also that it is pet friendly and close to my work

I live here for 7 years,and never have problem,nice neighbors the place is fantastic and the people working in the office there are great.I invited a my friends visiting this apartment

good apt very spacious. like the community. good play area. nice place to live. But service request is little slow. need to improve the service request timeliness

Enjoy the interior detail of the apartment. A few roaches so maintenance have to spray often. Some mornings can be noisey. Problems getting into security gate at night.