Gate doesn't work properly. Even though there is often "security" at the front gate they let people pour in in front of you when you enter your code. My building smells like cigarette smoke and is never cleaned. The rent is absolutely over priced for being in a dangerous neighborhood. Staff is nice, but there has been a billing error every month since I moved in. There are cable outlets in the wall that are not connected, they will not connect it either. Instead I was given a 10ft cable jolting out of my utility closet and have to stretch my modem cable out to use it. Put in about 10 request to put in the wall where the outlet is. Never done. Horrible value, horrible area. Good staff, but terrible maintenance and management

Reply from Nob Hill

Staff always make me feel like it is a bother to help. Only a few of the maintenance staff are friendly. One actually yelled in my face when I called to get the plumbing unclogged. Due to bug infestation I had to replace 1000.00 computer when they got inside the computer and damaged it. Was told to contact insurance, who stated it wasn't covered.

If it weren't for the constant roaches, this place would be decent. Also, the location by the highway is convenient. I would not recommend living here to any one I know.

Lots of cockroaches for a year with no solution. Cant keep food in cabinets and can't keep trash inside. They are everywhere and the maintenance and office and bug people tried to make me seem crazy because i just wanted out of my lease

I have continuously complained about my refrigerator and since noone will replace it, I am unable to buy groceries for my apartment. They constantly put notices on the wrong people's doors and when the water is to be shut off they don't even let the community know in advance

Reply from Nob Hill

The water heater wasn’t on, the stove didn’t had the plug. he sent a few maintenance requests but no one did anything until I went 2 theoffi

Reply from Nob Hill

Nob hill is a decent apartment. Though one issue I have is with the whole gated community thing they have going on. The automatic gate is always breaking down and they have posted sucurity at the front entrance that has no consistency between the security guards. They slow traffic at the gate to the point that traffic backs up in the street. Even when the automatic gate is functioning properly the security guard is still posted at the gate. Some of the guards will allow anyone through and others will not allow anyone in. For example we had to decided to order pizza one night and the delivery driver was unable to get past security even though he was in his work uniform had the car topper on his vehicle and even stated his business for going in and where he was headed. We ended up having to drive down the the gate to resolve this even after talking with the security on the phone and confirming we had ordered pizza.

Reply from Nob Hill

Rude office staff and take too long to respond to maintenance every time pest control comes they bring big spiders and big roaches and the last visit they made to my home they adjusted my thermostat without permission

It's ok could be alot better here but comfy. Danielle has been great getting info to the higher ups. 1973 look is out time for a newer face lift!!

This is the second review i have done.. the first i gave a great review but had only been here a month. I have been here for 7 months now and between the roach problem that is ongoing...renovations... half done reno's where you can hear your neighbors and it isnt their fault...and AGAIN the roaches... I hate it here. I only give 2 stars because the staff is nice.

I have had alot of problems for only two months of living in my apartment. There is definately room for improvement. Staff are helpful and friendly

Needs better customer care! Stop being rude to customers who PAY RENT! When something is wrong in a home it should be FIRST priority to fix issue!

Reply from Nob Hill

I do think the office should improve their skills, especially with the paper work. The pools are great, especially the one at the office. The gate works from time to time when it should be closed. Overall, it has been an okay experience.

Reply from Nob Hill

It’s okay. Not exactly what I expected it to be (as far as the unit goes) from what I was told when I moved in. But it’s temporary. The location is great. And the staff is pretty awesome.

The security isn’t very secured, I was getting broke into a month ago. The security guard was sitting in his vehicle out front with it turned off per the police when they came. no cameras on this side of the building but other than that the people are nice and the community is very well kept.

for the most part I like living here. But, the gates are always an issue. The hallways are gross. The outside is maintained better then the inside.

Reply from Nob Hill

I've been at Nob Hill for 7+ years and I've seen a lot of improvements and a lot of things that need improved. I really love the location since it's right by the interstate that's the main reason I stay here. I don't like it that my rent jumps up every year but my apartment hasn't gotten any updates. My appliances are old my carpet is old as well as other things.

The complex is very selective about what rules they choose to enforce my biggest complaint is the overcrowding of people living in the apartment

Reply from Nob Hill

Good place to live on a budget. Close enough to downtown without having to live in the city. Negatives: bugs, and trying to get things fixed in the apartment is a bit of a hassle. And that front gate, that doesn't work, or the clicker doesn't work.

Reply from Nob Hill

Excellent service so far, move in Day was easy enough really appreciative of the location to Nashville and the ability to rely on our leasing office for support!

It was difficult at first because there was a huge issue with pest control in my building. I didn't know of the previous existing issue. Wish someone could have been forthcoming and just outright told me about the issue that way I could have still made a decision to move in or not. But it has been ok for the most part. The post control us being managed pretty well between the maintenance/pest control and mysel8

The apartments are beautiful and very quiet and peaceful. The only thing that I don't like is maintenance and the exterminator that comes monthly walks into your apartment if you don't answer the door quick enough. I talked to the office manager about it. Nothing has changed. Other than that I love the apartments. Maintenance is good about finding things on time.

There were cockroaches when we arrived, but we called in a work order which was handed promptly. The gate at the dog park wouldn’t latch and once again we placed a work order and it was repaired. Still waiting for our gate to be repaired and to get access to the work out facility after office hours.

Very quiet. The office is quick to fix any problems. The reason for three stars is because something is always having to be fixed. From the water to the bugs. Also the water is still not fixed.

I just moved in I like the inside of the apartment however the outside to do some fixing up. It is a gated community however the entry gate is always open, please fix it!!