Noble on Newberry

4.3

4.3

Marsha
Noble is a beautiful community with a wonderful staff that listens. However many residents do not treat our community with respect. Trash bins are left out all day or weekend full of trash. This makes our hallways smell awful. I do not want to live in filth.
Loren
Looking forward to the screened in porches. Appreciate the steps the new management is taking and hopefully we will see some retail development soon.
Feenix
1 star
Noble has been nice since new management took over, however still could be kept nice for “luxury living”. The place has been very noisy, smelly, and amenities not being kept up to par. I would love to stay however new management has raised rent over 30% and will not give rates to current tenants or the opportunity to old tenants to lock in the same rate. Very disappointed in how they are treating their residents.
Madison
Overly priced for what is offered. Pool is dirty and freezing cold all of the time. Thin walls, you can hear everything. They are raised the rent over 30% for current tenants with 0 resigning offer. Lincoln does not care about its tenants.
Robert
Living at Noble has been a great experience due to the staff. Management is very friendly and keep us up to date with all activities and any work being done on the facility.
Elaine
In just a year we’ve met so many great neighbors, we’ve enjoyed all the amenities and feel very happy to call Noble our home! It’s been a good experience for me and my family to live here.
Tiffany
Love the community, and all the amenities provided. I must say, was a bit upset when the new managing company came in and took away the option to split pay without any discussion or concern on how it would impact those who were currently enrolled. There seems to be a lot of changes being made to the complex without very little inquiry from those who have been here. All in all we know ultimately the management team make the final call, but it would be nice to be included in the process being as thought we the residents are the ones paying the rent.
Rawan
Community has really turned for the best. New management/owners that had taken pride in the property. Glad I live here.i love this place. ..
Raj
Birds flying high You know how I feel Sun in the sky You know how I feel Breeze driftin' on by You know how I feel It's a new dawn It's a new day It's a new life For me And I'm feeling good
Panagiotis
Good management. Need to refine some details on the walls left by previous management. Maintenance crew is good and knowledgeable Internet can get slow sometimes but overall is good