Noko

4.7

4.7

Michael
about 6 hours ago
Noko staff is attentive and friendly every day and the building is well maintained and always cared for. Love the new spring look on the patios!
Timothy
about 14 hours ago
I think 5 Stars tells the story but here you go. Awesome Neighborhood with two lakes, golf course, great paths/trails, fun resturants all outside your window!
Marah
So excited to be living here - it’s simply perfect! It’s a quiet, clean neighborhood filled with professionals living together in peace! The access to the outdoors and lakes is incredible!
Meghan
I’m really enjoying living at NOKO. I would like to have more community events and a punching bag in the gym. Aside from that, it’s perfect!
Ethan
Great amenities and staff, awesome to have trash and recycling on our floor and a washer/dryer in unit. Struggling with certain online and payment features, but I’m sure it’ll be settled eventually.
Robin
Love the area and the people. Having Lunds downstairs is amazing. Maintenance is top notch and quickly responds to all problems. Tons of natural light.
Anne
about 2 months ago
Quiet, friendly community with all the amenities! Staff is super helpful and always willing to help if you have a question or issue. The workout room and outdoor spaces are great!
Germaine
3 months ago
Lovely amenities. Beautifully appointed club room and common spaces. Awesome outdoor hot tub. Friendly staff. Morning lattes. Warm parking. I only moved in a week ago, but I really like it here so far.
Chloe
3 months ago
The people living here are super nice. They were very helpful as we were moving in. The apartment itself is better than we could have imagined. We’re in love with the tub and our view. We have the smallest apartment and it’s more than enough room for us! :)
Linda
3 months ago
I’ve been here 7+ months and it keeps getting better. Enjoy having and meeting more of my neighbors especially the 4 legged ones. Amenities are maintained and in good shape. NOKO team is friendly, professional, Expectations achieved.