Noko

4.8

4.8

Nathaniel
The maintenance and cleaning staff keep the building in top shape! The front office staff are very approachable and welcoming. I’m very happy with the experience so far.
Mariam
Living here has been a breeze. They are easy to communicate with and super efficient! So glad I get to live in such a wonderful community!
Charles
Super friendly community and staff! The apartments had fantastic appliances (not just generic). Apartment layouts are spacious and well thought out. Move in was simple and straightforward!
Alexa
Amazing apartment with very friendly people! Me and my husband just moved in this month and are beyond happy with our cozy place. Amazing appliances and clean space.
Susan
The staff is so great. And Alex and Primus always give a smile and are so professional. And do a great job. They’re helpful and do a great job. Management is so friendly and always there to help
Christopher
Really stellar! I have not lived in a place with this much consideration to the entire living experience. It really is a new level of service
Laurie
LOVE our spacious corner unit Apartment and Amenities, Love the SMALLER boutique feel that NOKO offers, meaning far less apartments than our previous complex. LOVE the location with walkability to anything you would need or want. Have found the staff to be friendly and helpful! We are Happy New Residents!
Derek
The community, as well as the staff here is super nice and friendly. Noko does a great job of making this place feel like a true community which is awesome, especially given how new the building is!
Shannon
One month in and we're really happy here! Communication is better than other apartments, and the amenities are great. I just need more time (or motivation?) to use the gym.
Michael
Great so far! Friendly and attentive staff, building common areas are always clean and well kept! Convenient location and the neighborhood is great