Nolen Grand Apartments

4.3

4.3

Love the quietness!! Friendly neighbors!! The picnic area is nice!! Gated area gives you a since of security!!! The overall grounds and buildings are very tastefully done!!!
Apartments are very nice, very clean inside & out, neighbors are friendly &. staff are attentive & courteous! Tara is an angel! I would recommend these apartment homes to anyone elderly looking for a residence!
I appreciate Nolan grand apts for attending to maintenance services right away.they are so helpful in taking care of emergency problems.I had an emergency with my microwave and I had no problem as soon as I reported it.the office didn't hesitate in getting it took care of.
Staff is quite professional and efficient in getting maintenance requests completed in an expeditious manner. Always making sure work they do is done to tenants satisfaction
I’ll tell everyone that is looking for a lovey home and y’all please spread the word.that Nolen Grand is the place to be . I love there wouldn’t change anything about where I live
Just signed my lease for a 5th time under the 3rw management company. The service and the management crew may change but they always have the motto as "resident first". I hope to be able to stay for many more lease signings.
The grounds are keep neat, have activities for us to do very nice and courteous when you go to the office the activity coordinator keeps you informed on what going on in the activities room about what kind of medical help help with bills different holidays we celebrate people birthdays ,exercise program you can join
It has been a very nice community to live in. The people in the office are very professional and nice. The maintenance crew are great to. I just renewed my lease. I really feel safe and comfortable here at Nolen Grand. I highly recommend these apartments to anyone that is looking for a great place to live.🤗
It very quiet from all of the outside elements. The grounds are well kept. The parking is well designed. The residents are very friendly and caring.
Great senior living, need more reserve parking for residents, plenty of amenities and spacious floor plans. Clean property, walking areas, grounds are kept clean.