Nolen Grand Apartments

4.3

4.3

I have lived here for over a year. The complex is very nice and quiet. The people in the office are very nice and the maintenance crew. When you call for a repair they come quickly.
Nice neighborhood, close to the park to get out and walk. I've been here for some years. I really enjoy my neighbors and friends I've met over here.. I think it's time to upgrade apartment finishings. Example thicker blinds, wood floors and lights inside and out. But overall I've enjoyed my stay.
Very pleased with maintenance request being handled expeditiously and work they perform is good too. Love the extra mile they go onto make sure your request is handled professionally also. Leasing office has been efficient in handling requests. One last thing- it appears that some of the residents in Bldg. 6 are confused when trash day is. Would appreciate it if they were told once again when and when NOT trash day is
I'm 77 years old and want to live very comfortable in this community. I would love always to have awesome neighbors and build upon a friendly relationship within this area. I love to play bingo and cards with friends. I'm hoping to continue living a peaceful life here in my later years.
Been living here for 11yr enjoy everything about the complex The amenities the people just a great place to live I'd advise anybody to try to move into this complex
I love my place it just I was looking for Thanks you to. Nolen Grand Aptmt’s Management was great with helping with Successful move in . I’m letting other know about my stay here.
Love the quietness!! Friendly neighbors!! The picnic area is nice!! Gated area gives you a since of security!!! The overall grounds and buildings are very tastefully done!!!
Apartments are very nice, very clean inside & out, neighbors are friendly &. staff are attentive & courteous! Tara is an angel! I would recommend these apartment homes to anyone elderly looking for a residence!
I appreciate Nolan grand apts for attending to maintenance services right away.they are so helpful in taking care of emergency problems.I had an emergency with my microwave and I had no problem as soon as I reported it.the office didn't hesitate in getting it took care of.
Staff is quite professional and efficient in getting maintenance requests completed in an expeditious manner. Always making sure work they do is done to tenants satisfaction