Nolen Grand Apartments

4.2

4.2

Katherone
I enjoy the atmosphere, and my neighbors are nice and quiet and friendly. If I have a problem maintenance is there within minutes. The grounds are kept well. And I would recommend Nolen Grand to others.

Aleria
We are about to be a year staying here. We love it and they have so many activities to do that keeps you busy and out the house. I enjoy my stay here.

Abbie
I enjoy living here the people are friendly and the staff is nice. It's nice that you can sit outside. When the kids are playing they stay in there on area for kids. But really you can't even hear the kids outside until you see them. The people are so understanding and peaceful.

Wanda
The community is still quiet and cdd as I’m. The staff is very helpful and kind. The maintenance team are knowledgeable and share good energy and kindness.

Linda
Hi my experience here @ Nolan. Grande has been100. I lived here for 8 yrs and counting. The Bldg im @ is Great my Area I call my Lil Hideaway bcuz its like a Duck Off. Its like my very own space the neighbors around me are Very Polite and I wouldn't trade my spot for anyone. Everything us coming along good since I had A talk with the Manager about Concerns I had and its okay now WE understand each other and I'm looking forward if More Years here.

Linda
1 star
Maintenance is real slow taking 3 weeks to spray for ants,also needed light in kitchen took 3 weeks to get replace ,light in hall way shortage in the wall ,,,took a month to come and fix.

Kathryn
I don’t have any problems living here. All my neighbors are kind enough people are nice. Management is professionals and very nice they make sure everything goes well like all the maintenance are done like it here.

Elvira
Sent online request for maintenance that my front door wouldn’t lock, before I got home it was fixed. Nolen Grand is a Great community with amazing staff

Donetta
Rent war raised $200 at lease renewal. I think that is way to much for anyone's rent to be raised at one time and especially seniors. I have had a problem with gnats inside my apartment . It has been going on for 2mths. They have sent the exterminator to spray but it was like he never showed up and I have spent at least $100 on my own for different things to combat them. Now that it is getting cold it has helped tremendously but I still continue to spray and swat daily. They continue to be a nuisance but on a much smaller scale now.

Abbie
The young lady that lives above me is a sweet young lady. There are some very friendly people around here. It's very pleasant around here. I love it. The people in the office are very nice and friendly.