Nolen Grand Apartments

4.2

4.2

The leasing staff was courteous, efficient, friendly and helpful in every way. The agent that helped me was very helpful in making my move in a success.
Office team was great. Always help when i have questions about anything. Tameka is always a great help..... i this will be a great referral
Quiet, friendly, helpful neighbors and management. The place is always kept clean. The maintenance crew is prompt and fixed the issues. The activity director always has fun monthly activities planned.
Renewed my lease again. Great place to call home. Safe and monitored. Still walk at Oak Cliff Nature Preserve next door, or walk across the street to Keist Park.
I have enjoyed living here these six months. It's been a very nice place to live and have my family and friends come over. Our neighbors are nice. We're certainly grateful that God blessed us to be here.
I absolutely love living here. The office staff and maintenance are both great to work with. The grounds are well maintained. lThis is very much home to me.....thank you!
I have enjoyed my stay here so far. I feel safe in this community and that's what I was looking for a safe haven. The grounds are beautiful with all the trees viewing the beautiful birds and squirrels. This is my home and I love it...
I submitted a work order over a month ago and maintenance still hasn't been to my apartment to even check it out. Rust from the HVAC has dripped down the wall in my mat bathroom shower. I've tried to clean it but the stains won't budge. It looks awful, still no one has taken a look at it . I was informed that the maintenance guy is new??? Ok but a month ago???
Been living here 6 years. Had problems in the past feeling no one cared about our needs. It was hard to get anything done. The current team seems to work together. We have a very caring management staff here now. Love it !!!
On move in things wasn't to my liking. But, after expressing my concern with Management. They immediately addressed the Issues we discussed.