Nolen Grand Apartments

Nolen Grand apts. I'm very satisfied with the quietness, the upkeep and all my neighbors are true neighbors. The office staff is great. Maintenance gets the job done quickly.
I have enjoyed my stay here with Nolen Grand. The grounds are well kept, the atmosphere is quiet, the staff is excellent and my neighbors are great. I feel safe here and could not be at more better place. I would gladly recommend Nolen Grand to any senior looking for a nice place to call home.
I am happy that I am a resident here at Nolan Grand. I will soon be here November 4th 16 years. I moved here from Norfolk Virginia. It is “Home Sweet Home.” here Noland Grand Apartments. I cannot think of a better place to be or live! When I moved in 2004, I helped in the office, served seniors, coffee Dali pastries and popcorn. I sang with our community choir. I was the captain for building four. I used to let residents know when their keys were left in door and ask them nicely to clean front doors off from spider and spider webs; just a nice gesture. I helped to fold and pass out resident news letters. I attended the Bible classes. In these last few years, my health has been not been good and it’s not easy for me to walk over to participle in activities, but just “hold up,“ you’ll see me again,“ soon and very soon.” My prayer is that I am approved for a mobility chair or scooter. So busy telling about myself: I forgot to tell what Noland Grand Apartments has done for me, put in , a beautiful faucet for my kitchen sink. A ceiling light in kitchen ( I love it is so bright it helps the residents see better at night going to their apartments“! Lol I love the important information/ upgrades etc., you put in our door or emails. I did have a incident that happened in the office that I am not happy about and unclear: but all and all I am happy with NGA. I must say I give a big Amen for land workers and mostly the workers that pick up our nasty trash; whoops did I say that... it Is Real!!!!! Love NGA Ms Hysten #4311
Very calm. Everyone is friendly. Love all the trees around. Staff is great. Maintenance is always on time. I love it here. I love the fact that Oak Cliff Nature Preserve is right next door.
I have enjoyed living here as it is very quiet and peaceful. My neighbors are extremely friendly and helpful. At this point there is no other place I would rather live. The activity director, staff and maintenance team are very friendly.
I like it here. Everyone is very friendly. They keep the grounds nice and clean and it is quiet area. They could keep the pool open a.little longer.
Not as clean as I hope on the outside, stairs case hallways, and trash on the grounds.. I have been struggling with roaches sent I been here..
We are so sorry to find that this apartment has roaches. We are so unhappy with this situation. We had to go out and by Roach spray and Roach traps for the Roaches. This is so unacceptable. We were told that the apartment had been sprayed but still Roaches were here.
I have lived here for many years, my neighbors are very friendly and respectful. Management is heading in the right direction to being very good. Thanks
Friendly, Attentive and Clean. Mostly quiet friendly neighbors. Neighbors can be helpful and look out for each other. It helps to have the elevator especially when bringing groceries. Pleasant community of people.