Nolen Grand Apartments

4.2

4.2

Johnnie
The community is ok so far. I could use a new door frame because it has been badly damaged as is unsightly. Everyone should help keep their areas clean.

Alice
2 months ago
The security needs to get better, the sticker for cars to be parked, should be enforce, I'm curious to know if these apartments are still for Senior,living, because there are so many young adults and children, please tell me if it for family now.

Kathryn
2 months ago
I Love it here I feel safe I feel everybody is friendly everybody is kind to one another it’s clean they keep the grass clean the swimming pool is nice and clean I love that we are close to the stores I just love the park across the street the walking trails they have around the complex I just love it here most of all I feel that I’m safe and protected I don’t have to worry about wild dogs like in my last apartment we had a Lotta loose dogs running around pit bulls I don’t see that ever and I’m just so grateful to be here thank you

Aneita
3 months ago
I have lived at Nolen Grand going on 2 years. I have had a wonderful experience and that is why I renewed my lease. The office staff is helpful and when the maintenance can get around to completing your requests they are generally fixed the first time.

Ocie
3 months ago
Residents are still leaving their trash out to soon overnight wind and dogs are destroying it. This causes rodents, roaches and all kinds of bugs. The hallways have spider webs in the ceiling. The elevator are nasty at all times paper thrown on the floor, floors in elevator need to be cleaned where people have had a accident and noone cleaned it up. This is in building 5 elevator. I care about where I live but some people just dont care and are not clean. I seen people in their actions throwing trash on the ground and in the parking lot. Visitors are still parking in the residents area and residents don't have a place to park. I don't mean to be a snitch but I feel the residents should do better in helping keep our complex a little cleaner for health reason and just to make it look descent around here where they live. There maybe someone that looking for a nice, clean, and safe place to live but if they see this complex looking like this they will change their mind quickly.

Linda
3 months ago
Hello I really love my apt at Nolen Grand,it is very quiet the staff is very professional. I can sit on my patio to sun up to sun down drinking my coffee when the weather permits,also everything is really close for all my shopping needs. Thank you Nolen Grand

Alice
4 months ago
Everything but the parking is good parking has gotten ridiculous I’ve already reach out to management and nothing has happened thus far too many teens dogs and traffic throughout the day

Lisa
4 months ago
I've only been here a few days but I like it for the most part. Please fix the elevators - my apartment is on the 3rd floor and every time I return from the grocery store it's quite a chore. I think the light fixtures in the public space should have brighter bulbs. It is very dark and one can hardly see. I would feel safer if there was more light. The residents have been very friendly and very welcoming. Thank you to everyone. I love the location - it is so quiet and the view from my porch is absolutely lovely. I think I am going to really enjoy living here.

Betty
1 star
Not happy with Nolan Grand any longer people put their trash out on days that they're not supposed to Thursdays and Mondays is when trash is supposed to go out people throw trash over their balconies parking is horrendous people park on the grass where there not supposed to park in front of our building people that live in here can't par (have picture of veh.)in our building area I'm most disappointed in the elevator it's been out for a month I came home from the hospital I'm not able to get up and down the stairs cuz I don't have to strength but I have to cuz I don't use the elevator and it tires me out I'm more disappointed than that than anything else

Donetta
6 months ago
I have enjoyed my stay here but have concerns about parking. Visitors are always parking in spaces designated for residents. Most of the time it is someone's adult child that isn't on the lease. My car was hit parked on parking lot facing office because I was not able to park in the spot that I usually park in. Residents pay rent here and should not have to park in that lot because you have some grown man (staying with their mama and not on the lease) not wanting to walk an extra few steps but don't have a problem with the seniors during so. I say shame on their parent for allowing that to happen but management share a part because you are the one that can control it. Things have changed since I moved here and I can't say for the best. Something needs to be done about the parking.