The staff at Nolina flats does a great job of walking you through the process of renting an apartment without making you feel overwelmed. You definitely get what you pay for as they keep the grounds clean at all times and the floor plans are everything you could wish for. Great job of communicating as well.

We moved to Austin and we are really happy to live in Nolina flats! The only thing that I didn't like, is when we came to visit the property no one told us that it's not a smoking community. We found out that only in the day of signing a contract. So we didn't have a chance to say no, because we needed to move at that day.I know that smoking is not good for our health, but this is our choice to do it or not! So if I want to smoke I should go out of the territory every time, and this is not making feelings of home! I suggest to make one or two smoking areas whith trash can and bench.

Office staff is Nice and Welcoming (: And they always have awesome stuff going on in the office Maintence is fast as they can be . Outside is always taken care of ,and nieghborhood feels safe for my little one !

I love how new everything is in my apartment and how friendly all the neighbors are. We love how close stores and restaurants are. The hot tub is heaven and the pool Is perfect for when it gets hot.

The staff is awesome and helpful! The complex is lovely, but I haven’t met anyone yet. The pool also looks so fun! Maybe I’ll eventually take a dip.

Wonderful maintenance and office staff. The grounds are kept clean regularly. The location is perfect and convenient. Thank you for making this a great place to call home!

Very nice, everyone in the office is always so helpful. Love the beautiful trees surrounding the area. Especially like the fact that it is pet friendly. Try to go to events when they have them,

So far it is amazing! We love it here! The residents are awesome and the office people are very understanding and awesome as well!! Love this place!

Everyone is so friendly, by everyone I mean the staff, maintenance, and neighbors. The apartments are clean. It truly is a great place to live!

It’s a pretty good area, not a lot of noise and very neat. The pool could be a little cleaner but the office staff is great. I would definitely recommend this area to others

I have loved living here so far. I had a wonderful move in experience and my apartment was in great condition upon moving in. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex.

Great area and maintenance is always good about keeping up with things. Front office ladies are the sweetest also. Over all a great place to live.

Awesome location! Beautiful property and wonderful staff. Love it here!! From my first phone conversation to the tour of the property and meeting the office staff and the whole move in process. Everything was quick and simple and easy. Very prompt maintenance too.

Living here is so enjoyable. Ive lived here for over a year now and looking at renewing my lease. Everyone is super nice and friendly. It would be difficult to find a better place to live, for me that is.

I love my apartment and love management! My apartment amenities are all new and works great, it’s beautiful, serene and the perfect place to have my first apartment. I also LOVE the pool and gym!

started out pretty good. my apartment has a few problems that maintenance can't fix and my immediate neighbors are pretty bad. boy to mention the traffic since there is only 1 road to leave the area

Even we are very new here, we like peacefulness of the environment. I feel like I am at a tree house thanks to the view from my balcony :)))

Even we are new residents, it is nice to see that the decision we gave to live here is right. Amenities, dog park, cleanness and communication of staff are very good. Like to be here.

The best community I have ever lived at! The maintenance team are very quick and efficient with competing work orders. The office staff are the BEST! They go out of their way to help all residents and they are super kind. The community is quiet and small.

This has been the best experience living somewhere! Everyone in the office is so understanding and helpful. The community is fantastic and beautiful. I'm so glad I chose Nolina!

Super nice to lease the best apartment and I was happy with the service. Will refer friends and family members to the apartment complex. Thanks for the apartment

Been here a little over a week, and haven't been able to explore the community yet but I like it so far. It's quiet, peaceful and the view is beautiful.

Awesomes service and the best way to get a home. Super nice to lease the best apartment. Will refer friends and family members to the apartment

I've been here about half a year, and everything is still fine. It's usually very quiet, and everything just works. Close enough to everything you need.

I recently moved in and so far the experience has been great. Great location and amenities for the price. Additionally, the front staff were very helpful and friendly when going through the application process.