Nolina Flats

Very impressed. I didnt see my unit until after I signed the contract. I fell in love with the apartment immediately! Very clean and above my expectations! Thank you
We’ve had our ups and downs here. Not a terrible place to live but then we get robbed twice and property management decides to do absolutely nothing about it. Definitely needs a ton of improvement and for the price there’s so many nicer and safer places out there. It does have a great location and maintenance team is very nice
Couldn't have found a better place to live. The peace I have is great. My neighbors all look out for one another and get along. The office staff is the best I have ever seen.
Brittany & Melissa were very helpful with my rapid move in process by making it a simple and smooth process. Couldn't ask for better customer service! Excellent first impression for Nolina Flats!
The location is great, just minutes to Lake Travis and the Oasis Brewery for a nice sunset drink and meal! The amenities are great here as well, a double decker pool, jacuzzi, and grill areas. The gym is nice and clean too. The staff is great!
Fantastic place to call home. Excellent apartments. Superb maintenance. Clean grounds. Convenient location. Friendly staff that are true professionals.
So far so good... ;) We've recently moved in and we are loving our new apartment. Can't wait till all the Covid restrictions are over so we can have full experience at Nolina Flats!
Very nice and beautiful place. The apartments are well maintained. The office staff Melissa and Britanny are always helpful. Also parking is not a problem here. I like the management of Lincoln Property.
Well kept and property management has great customer service. Have not been in the pool yet but it looks amazing! Great local restaurants is a plus!
Smooth moving in process! Melissa was very friendly and attentive. I really like the location of the apartments as well. I like how quiet the community is and it’s within walking distance from my school.