The community is normally very quiet and peaceful. The property manager was misleading when renting out the unit about the quality of insulated walls and floors. If things are 1/2 working they are considered working according to management procedures, not maintenance. It’s a beautiful place with great amenities, just wish they kept up on the equipment like they should instead of leaving things inoperable or not working properly.

Reply from Nolina Flats

Love Nolina flats! By far best apartments I've lived at! Great area right by Concordia which has an amazing nature preserve! An endangered species of bird called the Golden cheeks warbler lives in that preserve and I can hear it from my bedroom window!

Excellent management at the apt complex. Maintence are good. The location is perfect and quiet. We have enjoyed our living here and have signed another year

Lovely community. Love the staff. Very quick responses. Friendly neighborhood. Clean environment everything about this place is truly perfection and I'm glad I chose to live here!

Nolina Flats is a wonderful location to live in. It close to all entertainment and it is quiet. The apartments are roomy and stylish. Wonderful. Friendy competent staff and a great set of pools and workroom. I love it and the residents are cool too!

Five stars for this wonderful community! The staff are true professionals, and do whatever it takes to accommodate their residents. I'm proud to call it home. Thank you!

We love this apartment community, everyone is friendly and nice. My kids can run outside and play with other kids. I’m glad we found this place

All went very smoothly, and they were super helpful on explaining everything we may have needed to know during the application signing. The community itself seems quiet, is located in a beautiful location!

I love the Environment here the apartments are beautiful and the staff is amazing there is definitely not too much more to say other than I love it here

I love it here! It feels very homey and has all of the amenities that make sure you’re comfortable at all times. The front office staff members are also wonderful!! They’re all very helpful and are the rock stars of our building!

Love the property and staff. 4 Star Property, great location, best in the area. I like my neighbors, the short commute and all of the popular eateries in the area. Maintenance and leasing are always friendly and helpful.

It’s a nice quiet community .the maintenance is great and come right away when there is an issue.the office staff are very friendly and helpful.i love living here!

After one month, things are going quite well. Our experience is far better than with our last community. Our dog especially likes dog park and all the tails that snake through and around the community.

I've only been here two weeks but I love it. Melissa is great has made my transition to moving to Texas great and the maintenance crew is fast and efficient thank you

We Really Enjoy How Honest & Beautiful You Guys Are! We Are So Happy To Be Here. I Plan To Rent Out Yalls Community Hang Out Area! Its So Nice (:

So far I have lived here for 6 years and no real problems here .As for crime it has not been around here .The people seem to be nice and respectful of other people and their belongings .

Lindsay and everyone in the office have made my first apartment leasing experience so amazing. I love living here and look forward to more wonderful days

It has been a wonderful experience living in these apartments. They are very good people that work here and they always try there hardest to fix any problem that comes up.

After living here for 9 months I still give this place 5 stars. The office staff is prompt and friendly. The maintenance team is competent and efficient. The grounds and amenities are always well maintained and were are always kept up to date when the are issues. But my favorite thing above all else is the community. The people here are so friendly that it really feels like a neighborhood. There are always people outside working on projects and walking their dogs and willing to strike up a conversation. If you're looking for that neighborhood feel where people actually know each other this is the place for you.

I've been here a month, and everything is good so far. Office and maintenance staff are really friendly and helpful, and everything just seems to work.

Nolina flats is like Texas! Everything is bigger and better. Spacious gorgeous apartments, beautiful amenities.twenty four hour gym. And the garden tub!!!

The community is beautiful and very quiet. I love that this is a non smoking community and that there are 3 gates! The gym being open 24/7 is a plus!

The place is great. Great dog park for the dogs. Great location. Couple of issues with things such as the washer and dryer and the water pressure. Definitely not the best. But besides that a great place to live

Beautiful Property, nice office staff and easy move in process. Love my apartment and all the features close parking available to my apartment and love area.

I am enjoying it immensely. The receptionist, from application to move in time was there every step of the way. Shout out to Melissa. I have been enjoying my stay and plan on staying for a long while.