Nolina Flats

4.6

4.6

Staff is good, maintenance is friendly, people are mostly nice. Nice pool, nice amenities. Lived here for 3 years now. Neighbors are hit or miss but thats apartment living
Everything was awesome! Leasing team was super helpful, courteous and accommodating. The team worked with us about last minute details and assured us a smooth transition and that's what we got! My husband and I LOVE our new home! 😊
Very beautiful unit, lovely area and the staff is very friendly and helpful! Can’t wait to hang by the pool! The gym looks great too and dog loves it here!
I am new here but loving everything about this community. I feel safe and love how efficient the staff are. Plus the amenities are awesome and you can not beat the area. Being so close to the lake and all the shopping is awesome.
The staff and community here are fantastic. The grounds are kept clean and the staff keep everyone up to date on what's going on around the complex.
Just moved in still getting settled. So far all is well!! Will write an update once we get settled and situated. We really like being by the pool that was a big plus.
I new here only has been 4 days . So far so good . I’ve lived in other complex that were noisy and didn’t maintain cleanliness of the property. I’m looking forward to living here.
It's a good complex, in a decent location location. The design of my apartment could be better, but it's still nice. I'm glad that there's a new manager. Some equipment in the gym isn't working along with the hot tub that didn't feel hot, but lukewarm. I hope these get fixed, before too long, but they've been out for a while. The employees seem to have taken care of issues that I've brought up, because they haven't happened, again, so far, which is helpful.
We’ve been moved in for a week and so far we really love it. Seems to be a good, safe community. Great dog park, beautiful pool, very nice and quiet. Very satisfied with our apartment as well. Nice lay out and very spacious. The office employees are very sweet as well.
Just moved here a few days ago . Seems like a good quiet area to live in with my young son. The apartment is really nice and maintenance have been really responsive with anything I needed. Would recommend this place.