Nolina Flats

4.6

4.6

A+ satisfaction for this long-time resident! Fantastic staff. True professionals. Excellent maintenance. Clean community, beautiful landscaping. Central, convenient location. Happy to call Nolina Flats my home!
Great place to live looking forward to another year they are great. There always there when you need them. I have enjoyed this peaceful community
We just moved in a week ago and our moving experience has been the absolute best. The office team including maintenance has been PHENOMENAL.. They have gone above and beyond to make sure everything exceeded our expectations. Thank you !!!
Was here before, left for family reason, AND RETURNED within 8-9 months. Love it here, everyone is kind: office staff, maintenance staff.....the BEST!!! My neighbors are all kool too. Very caring and very personable.
Management made my move-in super convenient and addressed all of my concerns. Melissa is a Rockstar, very easy to talk with and have a genuine concern for the residents and the community. Lindsey was so amazing and friendly during the tour. The apartment is very clean and cozy!!
I just moved into my until on 1/15 and was assisted by Melissa. She is great! She walked me through everything step by step, answered all my questions, great customer service and character. The property looks just like the pics on Yelp and the grounds seem to be kept clean. Meet one of the maintenance guys who is very professional and sweet. I felt very welcome and excited to be a resident here. Thank you!
Love the apartment great view, and the area has everything I need. I know that anyone that stays with Nolina flats, will love the apartment and service they give
Nice here, not too loud. My dogs like it and my apartment is nice. The staff was very responsive to get things fixed up in my apartment as soon as possible!
Friendly and helpful staff. Quick turnaround on questions and requests. Well kept grounds. Beautiful apartments. Looking forward to exploring the gym and pool next!
I have enjoyed living here. Front staff has always been great and the maintenance is fast to respond. Although at times things call for a little extra effort to figure out the issue or replace the item needed, they give it the attention it needs and always comes out with a great outcome! I have have enjoyed the community and it will be bitter sweet when it's time to leave.