The best community I have ever lived at! The maintenance team are very quick and efficient with competing work orders. The office staff are the BEST! They go out of their way to help all residents and they are super kind. The community is quiet and small.

This has been the best experience living somewhere! Everyone in the office is so understanding and helpful. The community is fantastic and beautiful. I'm so glad I chose Nolina!

Super nice to lease the best apartment and I was happy with the service. Will refer friends and family members to the apartment complex. Thanks for the apartment

Been here a little over a week, and haven't been able to explore the community yet but I like it so far. It's quiet, peaceful and the view is beautiful.

Awesomes service and the best way to get a home. Super nice to lease the best apartment. Will refer friends and family members to the apartment

I've been here about half a year, and everything is still fine. It's usually very quiet, and everything just works. Close enough to everything you need.

I recently moved in and so far the experience has been great. Great location and amenities for the price. Additionally, the front staff were very helpful and friendly when going through the application process.

Great Community! We Love Living Here, Although We Wish There Was A Playground For Our Toddler , Theres Still A Nice Pool & Open Area To Walk Around!

Neat and clean apartment with lot of parking space I like the amenities and staff is really cooperative!! The best part is amenities including gym, pool and printing services!

We have really been enjoying our experience here and are excited for the rain to end so we can enjoy the pool and meet new friends! This is a great place to live!!

The management at Nolina has been awesome! They are super easy to work with, and very helpful! The complex itself is super nice, and the apartments have a lot of space!

I love it here. The staff is o so friendly and helpful. The complex is located in a very nice area. Moving from Vegas to here has been a positive with the friendlessness of the staff.

So far the staff and residents have all been super nice and helpful. The property is well maintained and the units are spacious. I’m so glad we found this community.

The community is normally very quiet and peaceful. The property manager was misleading when renting out the unit about the quality of insulated walls and floors. If things are 1/2 working they are considered working according to management procedures, not maintenance. It’s a beautiful place with great amenities, just wish they kept up on the equipment like they should instead of leaving things inoperable or not working properly.

Reply from Nolina Flats

Love Nolina flats! By far best apartments I've lived at! Great area right by Concordia which has an amazing nature preserve! An endangered species of bird called the Golden cheeks warbler lives in that preserve and I can hear it from my bedroom window!

Excellent management at the apt complex. Maintence are good. The location is perfect and quiet. We have enjoyed our living here and have signed another year

Lovely community. Love the staff. Very quick responses. Friendly neighborhood. Clean environment everything about this place is truly perfection and I'm glad I chose to live here!

Nolina Flats is a wonderful location to live in. It close to all entertainment and it is quiet. The apartments are roomy and stylish. Wonderful. Friendy competent staff and a great set of pools and workroom. I love it and the residents are cool too!

Five stars for this wonderful community! The staff are true professionals, and do whatever it takes to accommodate their residents. I'm proud to call it home. Thank you!

We love this apartment community, everyone is friendly and nice. My kids can run outside and play with other kids. I’m glad we found this place

All went very smoothly, and they were super helpful on explaining everything we may have needed to know during the application signing. The community itself seems quiet, is located in a beautiful location!

I love the Environment here the apartments are beautiful and the staff is amazing there is definitely not too much more to say other than I love it here

I love it here! It feels very homey and has all of the amenities that make sure you’re comfortable at all times. The front office staff members are also wonderful!! They’re all very helpful and are the rock stars of our building!

Love the property and staff. 4 Star Property, great location, best in the area. I like my neighbors, the short commute and all of the popular eateries in the area. Maintenance and leasing are always friendly and helpful.

It’s a nice quiet community .the maintenance is great and come right away when there is an issue.the office staff are very friendly and helpful.i love living here!