Nolina Flats

It’s very good. Not as noisy as my last complex and people are very friendly. Only thing that would put it down is no valet trash but they make up for that with a lot of dumpsters.
It is beautiful here! The bedrooms are so spacious and the complex is cozy. The staff in the front office are amazing as are the maintenance workers! It is so quiet and peaceful here. I love having a great place to raise my kids
This is the best place to live. Beautiful surroundings and amazing apartments. No better place to call home, especially here located on 620.
Amazing place to live. I have lived here for 3 years. The grounds are beautiful. There are lots of trees and privacy, the amenities are great, and the staff is very attentive and wonderful!
My experience here has been great so far. Anything we have had problems with has been fixed within 24 business hours. They’re super fast to make sure everything is okay and working as it should. I like the emails checking in to make sure we are happy. It’s just nice to see a place take our feelings into consideration. Nolina is an excellent place to live. Very thankful we found the place. Also, fantastic location for people that like to be around a lot of different places.
Great clean and quiet property friendly management that made me feel at home. Management always greets with a smile and always willing to work with you.
I can be better maintenance take to long fix ac you tell fix the toilet the look like you are crazy you miss the payment of rent the treat you like criminal observers
The community is small and very quiet, plus the floorplans are really nice for the overall price in comparison to so many other complexes. We love using our second bedroom as an office for crafts and digital artwork
This community is clean, quiet, has great front staff and a responsive maintenance team. The pool is nice, amenities are always working and clean.
Enjoy the community. Everyone is always nice and helpful. Loved the Valentines party they had Especially love the coffee bar. There are plenty of dog bags to pick up after your dog. My dogs and I enjoy walking around the community every day. I feel safe when I walk the dogs at night The maintenance men are always nice and courteous. Very good about taking care of problems in Apartment. Looking forward to summer when I can enjoy the pool again. My daughter lives in a different apartment community and is always talking about how rude the people in the office are. I always tell her how nice they at Nolina Flats.