Nolina Flats

The apartment is absolutely beautiful. It really feels like a home.my hisband has taken over the garage for furniture projects. Both my daughters love the pool. The gym has been my happy place!
We just moved in and absolutely love living here! The girls in the office are so nice and the pool is beautiful. The grounds are well kept and very quiet
Love our new apartment at nolina flats apartments. It’s in the hills we love the view the pool is beautiful we love the bbq grills and this fresh start
Pools are really dirty even though they clean it daily. It would be nice to enjoy a clean amenity that we pay for. However, the front staff at the office have been amazing and nothing but kind and sweet.
I'm really grateful for my amazing experience with everyone I've came in contact with in the office. My moving experience so far has been good today is my seventh day being a part of the Nolina Flats family. My prayer is that it stays this way.
Having lived in a few different rentals and communities we enjoy our everyday of friendly faces, support, and professionalism here at Nolina Flats, A Lincoln Property.
Wow. It’s beautiful and quiet. The neighbors have been gracious and friendly—even with social distancing as the norm, it is very warm in this community. The unit is amazing. Nice space and great closet spaces. Lindsey and Brittany have been amazingly accommodating and on top of any request. So far so good!
I enjoy living here. Office staff are very friendly and helpful. Great response to the pandemic that helped keep residents safe. Very informative
I love it living here! The office people especially Melissa always helps me out with problems I have and I feel safe with a gated community. I love the scenery of this place and the apartment is beautiful. =]
Love the community here! So peaceful and the office staff is so helpful. The maintenance staff is always so prompt and gets everything done so quickly. And I love the amenities we have here.