Nolina Flats

4.6

4.6

I love that this is a small community! Located right on 620 so there is easy access to the major highways without being on them. Upgrades throughout the apartments are so nice and office staff is always friendly!
I love Nolina Flats. They have worked with me even before moving here and the community is so beautiful. I’m so exited to be a resident here.,
Love living here. No issues so far :) the amenities are awesome. All my emails have been answered promptly. I have a lot of cool neighbors and have even made new friends!
My son and I have been residents here for nearly three years and we love it! We have great neighbors (and neighbor dogs)! We feel safe here and the location is the best! The views are awesome and the trees are amazing!
We're pretty new, but so far it has been great! I especially appreciate so far how quickly the work order was followed up when we had a few minor problems from the initial inspection.
I've only been here a week, but so far, I've really enjoyed it. The front staff is really friendly. Maintenance was great when they visited. The noise is low. I haven't really met my neighbours, except the one who lives below me. She was sweet.
Our experience has been kinda on a decline as neighbors keep not picking up after their dogs which I keep getting emails about despite cleaning up after my dogs... I've submitted several suggestions as to how to resolve this but management has been unsupportive preferring to just wait for someone to get caught red handed? Very annoying and gross.
Best apartment I’ve lived in yet, and it will be missed when we move out in December! Friendly neighbors, beautiful area, great working amenities, nice management.
Great apartment so far very nice facility always quiet which is good and it’s great to be close to restaurants and stores would recommend to anyone.
This fantastic staff run a pretty tight ship! They excel at everything! Maintenance, grounds, and front office are true professionals!! Happy to call this my home!