Nolina Flats

The community is small and very quiet, plus the floorplans are really nice for the overall price in comparison to so many other complexes. We love using our second bedroom as an office for crafts and digital artwork
This community is clean, quiet, has great front staff and a responsive maintenance team. The pool is nice, amenities are always working and clean.
Enjoy the community. Everyone is always nice and helpful. Loved the Valentines party they had Especially love the coffee bar. There are plenty of dog bags to pick up after your dog. My dogs and I enjoy walking around the community every day. I feel safe when I walk the dogs at night The maintenance men are always nice and courteous. Very good about taking care of problems in Apartment. Looking forward to summer when I can enjoy the pool again. My daughter lives in a different apartment community and is always talking about how rude the people in the office are. I always tell her how nice they at Nolina Flats.
Quiet community. Grounds are well kept! Happy I made the choice to be at this property. Community has a cozy feel. So far , absolutely no complaints. Waiting to see how the pool is come summer😊
Everyone is so nice and welcoming! The office is very nice and I’m loving all the amenities! So glad to be a part of a nice community like this one.
We need speed bumpers in the community. Still waiting for them. Otherwise we like to live here. And refered to many of our friends. Keep your fast and friendly maintenance team
We love being part of this community. We can’t even begin to brag enough about the office and maintenance staff here .... truly top notch. Nolina Flats rocks!!!!
I love it here! It’s peaceful, the staff is amazing an the grounds are great! I couldn’t have picked a better place to stay. My apartment is the perfect size for me annn I get a washer n dryer so no more hauling my clothes to my moms house. Glad I’m here!
Fantastic staff, location, facilities, and amenities. Reliable maintenance. Well groomed grounds and landscaping. Safety and security never in doubt. A wonderful place to call home!
This community and staff are TOPS!!! Everyone has been so helpful and has gone above and beyond to make sure our move has been an easy experience. I've never experienced such a simple and non-complicated move. We're glad to be here!