Wonderful Quiet Complex! We Enjoy Staying Here (: It Has Been A Great Experience Moving To Austin & Finding A Good Place To Live With My Family !

It’s nice to live here, a lot of greenery and well maintained pool and gym, overall I am satisfied to live in this place also a lot of car parking available.

The property has all of the amenities. The maintenance staff is friendly and on top of the community's needs. I have lived in the community for more than a year and I have never had an issue. The property is close to everything and is clean clean clean.

Great place to live. Family atmosphere. Friendly and courteous staff. Great amenities. Close to shopping and entertainment. Community grounds well kept. Price for square footage is excellent.

Nolina Flats continues to amaze me! All of the employees are great. They work hard to make sure you are constantly taken care of. The office staff has community events at least twice a month, maintenance people respond within a day, and the grounds are gorgeous and well taken care of!

Nolina flats is the best place I've been to! The management is great and the matinence is on top of it! Great place! They work hard to make sure you are taken care of.

I love that this is a small community! 24/7 gym, resort style pool, and and a good sized dog park. Located right on 620 so there is easy access to the major highways without being on them!

By far the best place I have ever lived. The gals in the office are the best and the community is amazing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone I know looking for an apartment!

Very nice gated property. Staff are professional and courteous. Very quiet and the property is kept very clean. Pool area is gorgeous and it has a jacquizz.

Reply from Nolina Flats

Nolina has great apartment layouts, facilities, and the staff are always attentive to any issues that may arise in your residence here. The location is great as well..not much else you could ask for.

So far so good. We love the apartment and the community within. The pool is very nice with grills to go with it. The gym is lovely, and our neighbors have already greeted us. This is our first apartment and I don’t think there’s any where else we’d rather it be at!

I enjoy living at Nolina Flats. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex is well kept and the location is in a good spot to adventure to other places.

Just moved here but the staff is super nice and everything is very well kept! It makes you feel right at home from the beginning. Location is great!

We are loving living here! The preserve. The staff!! Maintenance requests are completed ASAP. A great place to live. Beautiful pools!! Dog 🐕 park. Now we are on business! Pure awesome.

Small community with a lot of restaurants, stores and amenities in the neighborhood. Fellow residents are friendly and the upgrades within the apartments are beautiful!

Best apartment complex I've ever lived in! Super resident friendly and attentive to the residents needs. Friendly for all interactions wouldn't want to move for the world!

Just moved in and so far so good. The people that I have met so far have been very nice. The grounds are kept in good shape and the pool is awesome.

The staff at Nolina flats does a great job of walking you through the process of renting an apartment without making you feel overwelmed. You definitely get what you pay for as they keep the grounds clean at all times and the floor plans are everything you could wish for. Great job of communicating as well.

We moved to Austin and we are really happy to live in Nolina flats! The only thing that I didn't like, is when we came to visit the property no one told us that it's not a smoking community. We found out that only in the day of signing a contract. So we didn't have a chance to say no, because we needed to move at that day.I know that smoking is not good for our health, but this is our choice to do it or not! So if I want to smoke I should go out of the territory every time, and this is not making feelings of home! I suggest to make one or two smoking areas whith trash can and bench.

Office staff is Nice and Welcoming (: And they always have awesome stuff going on in the office Maintence is fast as they can be . Outside is always taken care of ,and nieghborhood feels safe for my little one !

I love how new everything is in my apartment and how friendly all the neighbors are. We love how close stores and restaurants are. The hot tub is heaven and the pool Is perfect for when it gets hot.

The staff is awesome and helpful! The complex is lovely, but I haven’t met anyone yet. The pool also looks so fun! Maybe I’ll eventually take a dip.

Wonderful maintenance and office staff. The grounds are kept clean regularly. The location is perfect and convenient. Thank you for making this a great place to call home!

Very nice, everyone in the office is always so helpful. Love the beautiful trees surrounding the area. Especially like the fact that it is pet friendly. Try to go to events when they have them,

So far it is amazing! We love it here! The residents are awesome and the office people are very understanding and awesome as well!! Love this place!