I love that this is a small community! Located right on 620 so there is easy access to the major highways without being on them! Upgrades throughout the apartments are so nice.

Our first night was great. The neighbors greeted us. The apt appeared to be even nicer than when we toured. Signing our lease was easy and thorough. All questions were answered. The only reason I’m giving 4 is because I’m not overly joyed with the parking situation. If I could go back we would have selected a unit with a garage so my boyfriend and I both have safe guaranteed parking. We are considering asking to rent a vacant garage. But so far we are very pleased and impressed!

It’s amazing so far. They could’ve made the floors/insulation thicker because you can hear EVERYTHING your neighbors do. I can hear my neighbors talking even when they are using a normal voice. Other than that it’s pretty good I give it 4stars because I have noise complaints sent to me even though I have been as quiet as I could possibly be. The people above me shake the entire apartment and I can feel it in the floor. They think it’s me being loud but the people above me have kids I am just one person I couldn’t possibly make the amount of noise they do even if I tried.

I love the view from our apartment. Theres plenty of space for my son to walk around and play! Only thing that bothers me is how loud some of these dogs are out here lol

Beautiful and livid landscape! Friendly atmosphere with natural feels. I enjoy taking a walk around the bend and fancy the look and feel of the poolside. Well done!

Reply from Nolina Flats

The nolina flats community is a friendly and welcoming place that I can call a home. The neighbors in this community are very sociable while still being considerate of their neighbors! The amenities in this community are definitely a great way to get to know new residents that move here.

I have been living here since 2012 and I have not had any real problems here .As this is the second owner here . Have enjoyed living here .Hope they will have a Christmas party this year .

My experience as a resident so far has been pretty good. Everyone that I've came across in the office Melissa and Brittney are very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Nolina Flats

It’s nice here. My family and I just moved from another city and feel perfectly at home and safe here. I love this area, we’re close to the lake and yet close to the city.

I just moved in 2 days ago but I like everything about my apartment and the community so far! The layout of the apartment is perfect for me and my family(with an infant) and the interior is immaculate with brand new appliances. I love how small and intimate the apartment complex is. I also really like the staff so far. They’re easy to talk to, easy going, and professional.

Beautiful community! Excellent location. The staff is very friendly but most importantly they are on point! They are on top of things and always willing to help won’t anything you may need in a friendly and quick manner.

Ideal location, exceptional staff, outstanding maintenance, attractive landscaping, clean/well-kept grounds, sound construction, practical floorplans, safe/secure properties, and up-to-date facilities all add up to make this a wonderful place to call home!

It was a great move in process. Melissa was very patient, kind, understanding, and very knowledgeable. We’ve had a few bumps in the road with moving but Melissa was able to still help and go with the flow.

Just moved to Nolina Flats yesterday. It is by far the nicest property I’ve lived at. Melissa (office staff) is the best and was there every step of the way!

Melissa was amazing helping me, my cousin and brother out in looking for a place and we fell in love with it and the community. We love the layout on the 3 bedroom.

Wonderful Quiet Complex! We Enjoy Staying Here (: It Has Been A Great Experience Moving To Austin & Finding A Good Place To Live With My Family !

It’s nice to live here, a lot of greenery and well maintained pool and gym, overall I am satisfied to live in this place also a lot of car parking available.

The property has all of the amenities. The maintenance staff is friendly and on top of the community's needs. I have lived in the community for more than a year and I have never had an issue. The property is close to everything and is clean clean clean.

Great place to live. Family atmosphere. Friendly and courteous staff. Great amenities. Close to shopping and entertainment. Community grounds well kept. Price for square footage is excellent.

Nolina Flats continues to amaze me! All of the employees are great. They work hard to make sure you are constantly taken care of. The office staff has community events at least twice a month, maintenance people respond within a day, and the grounds are gorgeous and well taken care of!

Nolina flats is the best place I've been to! The management is great and the matinence is on top of it! Great place! They work hard to make sure you are taken care of.

I love that this is a small community! 24/7 gym, resort style pool, and and a good sized dog park. Located right on 620 so there is easy access to the major highways without being on them!

By far the best place I have ever lived. The gals in the office are the best and the community is amazing. 10/10 would recommend to anyone I know looking for an apartment!

Very nice gated property. Staff are professional and courteous. Very quiet and the property is kept very clean. Pool area is gorgeous and it has a jacquizz.

Reply from Nolina Flats

Nolina has great apartment layouts, facilities, and the staff are always attentive to any issues that may arise in your residence here. The location is great as well..not much else you could ask for.