Nolina Flats

4.6

4.6

It’s quiet and everybody is friendly. Everybody was welcoming in the beginning and always ask how my week went or how the holidays have been.
Very friendly neighbors, very quiet I barely hear little to any noise at all. There’s really good stuff for residents, and great customer service.
A fantastic community. Friendly and professional staff. Excellent maintenance. Clean grounds. Beautiful landscaping. Ideal location. All add up to a wonderful place to call home. No complaints!
Everything has been simply amazing from the size of the apartment to the amazing counter tops hands down great place to live. Even the surrounding areas are great to check out!
The complex is very nice and the office responds to emails quickly, however they never pick up the phone which is a bit frustrating when I need a quick answer for something.
No complaints there great always helpful. Love how they watch out for us in these hard times. Looking forward to living here a while. I'm so glad I chose them thank you
Perfect in every way. The location is perfect! Plus, there are several new restaurants across the street. The community is small which is nice
Just got here. So far very positive. My apartment has had some issues but is being taken care of. My wife met our upstairs neighbor and he seems very nice and has strong political views.
We love to live here because of great neighborhood and gread customer relations. We feel like at our hometown here. Thank you for all your help and fast solutions to our small problems
I love living here. The property is beautiful. My apartment is spacious and upgraded and my neighbors are friendly. I love that the community is dog friendly and my dogs love going to the dog park multiple times per day. The Nolina team is attentive and always trying to improve the community.