Beautiful place. Quite. I have the best view outside my house to the stars. The facilities are perfect too. Love the sound of the fountains flowing

Love the outside quietness and calmness. Love that it is on 620 Rd where there is alot of places to go and what you need. And the main thing is that the ladies I have met are very professional and nice along with the maintenance men....

Wonderful staff, fantastic location! Excellent maintenance, beautiful property! True professionals that make me proud to call this place home! Thank you!

Our family loves living at Nolina! We love our spacious apt, great neighborhood, top notch schools, beautiful surroundings.. I could go on and on. It’s a wonderful place to call home.

The apartments are nice especially having a garage is very helpful. The customer service was amazing. And the location in regards to Austin is perfect.

Nolina Flats is a great location and they have amazing amenities. The spa and 24/7 gym are a great touch. The staff and 24/7 maintenance crew is very accommodating as well.

I have been living here in the Nolina flats community for about 5 months now. The employees here are super nice and helpful. I appreciate the time and willingness to help me. I would like to be able to join some of the festivities that go on but it usually ends pretty early. Overall it is good so far.

Great safe community! Wish there was some sort of play area for kids not just a park for the dogs. But the management is the best it's ever been since I've lived here!

I love how quiet is is. The community is beautiful and the staff are very nice. They are very responsive to any questions that I have. I love my floor plan, and I'm glad that this is my home

The amenities are mind blowing for what you pay. You honestly can't beat the pricing. Location isn't perfect, but that's really only because of the traffic. This is Austin, its a thing. My only issue is parking. 9/10 times I can't find a spot reasonably close to my building after 5:30PM that isn't reserved. Other than that, I am content with Nolina Flats.

Cleanliness. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They helped me to find the perfect apartment and I couldn't be more happy with my choice!

I moved here about 3 months ago from Florida. So far I love it here. Office staff friendly and professional. Maintenance scheduling is timely and concise. Close to restaurants, mall and highways. A lovely place to call home.

We decided on living in Nolina because of the exceptional staff we experienced. Brittany was amazing and made signing the lease with Nolina such a pleasant experience for us!

After living here for 4 months I am still very impressed and have no intention of moving ever. The apartment is gorgeous and everything is always in working order. The community is nice and people are friendly. The staff is quick to respond to issues or questions and they're also great about keeping residents informed on events and maintenance going on around the complex. But my favorite thing, by far, is how well the amenities are kept up. The community is always kept clean and maintained. Would definitely recommend this place for anyone looking for a nice, quiet, friendly apartment community! Love it!

Everything was great the 1st month but it has been a nightmare since. The neighbors are so rude with so much noise, yelling, poor dog crying and constant slamming of doors and toilet seats. No one is ever in the office when I go there and when is the front left hand side gate going to work? Not very happy with everything.

Five stars! Great location! Friendly staff! Excellent maintenance! Quality living! Nice neighbors! Sound construction! Grounds always kept clean!

We love living at Nolina! Our apartment is spacious and beautiful, the grounds are well cared for and the staff are always extremely helpful and professional.

We just moved in and so far everyone has been helpful and attentive! We love the community as well as the amenities. I have felt welcome since the first time we walked in!

So far so good. Quiet area, beautiful pool, maintenance and staff is very pleasant. People mind their own business for the most part, and the proximity to the lake is great!

Living here has been truly enjoyable. The staff is first rate and the community is super friendly. Minus some points as the gates are often broken. Otherwise, it has been dang near perfection living at Nolina. Cudos to the office girls for always coming up with fun and cute community parties/games. Much appreciation to the maintenance crew for always being friendly and efficient. Thank you, Nolina Flats staff.

The staff was so helpful and did everything they could to get me into a place! Always answered all of my questions I had and were very informative

So far so good. Everything has been going really good. My locations tend to fit me well. I'm surrounded by the tree tops and able to listen to the fountain. Which is so peaceful at night.

No drama, no loud parking lot noises, no overflowing garbage cans. always a good thing in the heat of summer. They pretty much leave you alone unless you need something is why I like it here. I am a quite person.

So far I love it here. Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful! Everyone I’ve encountered in the community has also been really friendly!

We love living here! The property is beautiful and well maintained, work orders are dealt with promptly, it feels very safe, and the pool is amazing! The leasing agents are the sweetest and extremely helpful in every way. They truly care about your needs and making your living here enjoyable. We have recommended living here to many people due to their professionalism that stands out compared to other places we have lived.