We Really Enjoy How Honest & Beautiful You Guys Are! We Are So Happy To Be Here. I Plan To Rent Out Yalls Community Hang Out Area! Its So Nice (:

So far I have lived here for 6 years and no real problems here .As for crime it has not been around here .The people seem to be nice and respectful of other people and their belongings .

Lindsay and everyone in the office have made my first apartment leasing experience so amazing. I love living here and look forward to more wonderful days

It has been a wonderful experience living in these apartments. They are very good people that work here and they always try there hardest to fix any problem that comes up.

After living here for 9 months I still give this place 5 stars. The office staff is prompt and friendly. The maintenance team is competent and efficient. The grounds and amenities are always well maintained and were are always kept up to date when the are issues. But my favorite thing above all else is the community. The people here are so friendly that it really feels like a neighborhood. There are always people outside working on projects and walking their dogs and willing to strike up a conversation. If you're looking for that neighborhood feel where people actually know each other this is the place for you.

I've been here a month, and everything is good so far. Office and maintenance staff are really friendly and helpful, and everything just seems to work.

Nolina flats is like Texas! Everything is bigger and better. Spacious gorgeous apartments, beautiful amenities.twenty four hour gym. And the garden tub!!!

The community is beautiful and very quiet. I love that this is a non smoking community and that there are 3 gates! The gym being open 24/7 is a plus!

The place is great. Great dog park for the dogs. Great location. Couple of issues with things such as the washer and dryer and the water pressure. Definitely not the best. But besides that a great place to live

Beautiful Property, nice office staff and easy move in process. Love my apartment and all the features close parking available to my apartment and love area.

I am enjoying it immensely. The receptionist, from application to move in time was there every step of the way. Shout out to Melissa. I have been enjoying my stay and plan on staying for a long while.

Love living here! Staff are excellent and I love the amenities. I also have great neighbors and love grilling at the pool. Thanks to all at Nolina!

Reply from Nolina Flats

We have been here since August and, besides a few minor problems with plumbing, everything is great! We would reccomend these apartments to anyone.

Love living here! Great location for me. Everyone is super nice and knows who you are. Very family oriented environments. Even the neighbors are nice and friendly and treat the property as if it is their own. Great place to live.

Beautiful place. Quite. I have the best view outside my house to the stars. The facilities are perfect too. Love the sound of the fountains flowing

Reply from Nolina Flats

Love the outside quietness and calmness. Love that it is on 620 Rd where there is alot of places to go and what you need. And the main thing is that the ladies I have met are very professional and nice along with the maintenance men....

Wonderful staff, fantastic location! Excellent maintenance, beautiful property! True professionals that make me proud to call this place home! Thank you!

Our family loves living at Nolina! We love our spacious apt, great neighborhood, top notch schools, beautiful surroundings.. I could go on and on. It’s a wonderful place to call home.

The apartments are nice especially having a garage is very helpful. The customer service was amazing. And the location in regards to Austin is perfect.

Nolina Flats is a great location and they have amazing amenities. The spa and 24/7 gym are a great touch. The staff and 24/7 maintenance crew is very accommodating as well.

I have been living here in the Nolina flats community for about 5 months now. The employees here are super nice and helpful. I appreciate the time and willingness to help me. I would like to be able to join some of the festivities that go on but it usually ends pretty early. Overall it is good so far.

Great safe community! Wish there was some sort of play area for kids not just a park for the dogs. But the management is the best it's ever been since I've lived here!

I love how quiet is is. The community is beautiful and the staff are very nice. They are very responsive to any questions that I have. I love my floor plan, and I'm glad that this is my home

The amenities are mind blowing for what you pay. You honestly can't beat the pricing. Location isn't perfect, but that's really only because of the traffic. This is Austin, its a thing. My only issue is parking. 9/10 times I can't find a spot reasonably close to my building after 5:30PM that isn't reserved. Other than that, I am content with Nolina Flats.

Cleanliness. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. They helped me to find the perfect apartment and I couldn't be more happy with my choice!