Nolina Flats

4.6

4.6

Some issues that I kept having were not seeming to get taken care of, and the attitude toward me, about it, was not right, a couple times. Other than that, the staff seemed to take the issues seriously, and after a while, it showed to be pretty well taken care of. I'll see how it goes from here. Also, one computer in business center was often slow, so they got another one to replace it, so that's nice. Even though it's a small complex, and it doesn't have certain amenities, it's nice, because of it being smaller. It's a good place to walk around in, too.
Enjoy the staff. They are one reason I renew each year and the pool. :-) Love the small and large pool option. The fountain is very relaxing, feels like a resort.
This community is beautiful and definitely an upgrade from our last residence! We are so happy to be here, the office staff is amazing, and there efforts to bring the community together weekly is amazing as well.
Move in was not the greatest in terms of cleanliness, the apartment was very dirty. The maintenance team generally comes within a couple of days to fix any problems/requests. The pool area is very nice with the hot tub, grills, swimming lane, and plenty of chairs.
I absolutely love living at Nolina Flats. The pool and hot tub are the place to be this summer. The game room is fun and I love grabbing coffee and working in the computer center when I need a break from remote work in my house. Maintenance has been quick on the minor things I needed fixed as well. Haven't had any noise issue or safety problems. Office is great when I have questions.
A great place to live with friendly neighbors and awesome facilities. A safe community with a pet friendly atmosphere. Spacious apartments and close to the local college and shops.
We love our new home so far! The leasing process was thorough and efficient. Haven't experienced too much of the community but no complaints!
Great and made easy they are awesome! They are also really nice and help you out when need be. I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone
Very friendly and clean. Very easy to move in. The Pool and gym are awesome. Easy to navigate. Nice appliances and quick maintenance. App is easy to use.
My resident experience has been absolutely amazing. The green belts provide a lot of natural shade and are just generally nice to look at after a long day.