Norte Town Lake

4.4

4.4

Paulette
Everyone in the office is very friendly. They really my move from out of state very seamless. I love my apartment and community already. Thank you Norte Town Lake.
David
We love Norte. It’s a great building with lots of open spaces. The pool is nice and relaxing. The workout room is state of the art and the grills are great
Sabrina
When I first moved here, everyone was really friendly and everything was really nice. Since living here for a year, there has been a change of staff and the they are just incredibly rude. Both interactions I’ve had have not been pleasant. Both employees are condescending and passive aggressive for no reason. If you do not like your job here then leave, don’t take it out on the tenants. It also feels like everything is broken down or closed off. People in the community do not know how to clean up after their animals and there is always a scent of garbage. For the price of this apartment, I do not think it's worth it. Our time here for the most part was nice but it has been a decline since we got here and we are glad to be leaving.
Alexis
the best living experience i’ve had so far. the people here are so patient and thoughtful and i absolutely love my new apartment! really recommend
Olivia
I love living at Norte Town Lake Apartments! The amenities are great and the maintenance is fast to come fix whatever I need. It’s also in a great location.
Brooke
Love this community! The Amenities are amazing, it’s so quiet and clean and the staff go over and beyond to make sure the residents are taken care of, I highly recommend.
Cierra
I love it so far! Really nice and spacious 1 bedroom apartment, plenty of amenities and well kept. Beautiful landscape and nice leasing agents in the front office (from the two I’ve met so far).
Nathaniel
We have enjoyed our move in process, as well with enjoying the new community. Norte town lakes amenities are very useful as well with having a nice gym.
Taylor
about 2 months ago
Experience has been great! The staff is super friendly and the location is ideal. I love the facilities especially the grills and rooftop area!
Robert
about 2 months ago
It’s great, the view is amazing! The space is very comfortable, and cozy! Love the appliances, I highly reccomend living here, the staff is also great