Norte Town Lake

4.5

4.5

Brandon
Haven’t officially moved in yet, so this may change over time. The office staff absolutely wowed us and we’re the main reason for us choosing this community over the 6-7 others we looked at over the couple of days we looked for a place. As someone who managed a major brand luxury retail and hospitality center, Magellan, especially, was fantastic and delivered exceptional service while also selling us on the property/community and helping us navigate a tricky moving situation/timing.

Barbara
I just absolutely adore this place. This was my first home after the army and it was such a painless process. The staff has always been welcoming. I feel completely safe. Thinking of renewing my lease for a 3rd year in a row 😊😊

Vincent
Front desk is very friendly and helpful. Quality of apartment is nice The apartment is well insulated for sound The apartment amenities are clean The only issue so far is during busy hours the elevator can be slow

James
Great Everything is fine everything was easy to complete and was able to turn in activate utilities easily and quickly no problems whatsoever amenities are great everything is clean overall happy

Cierra
I love the community. I’ve lived here almost 6 months and loving it. It’s a convenient place to live for me to commute to work and close to great restaurants and shopping areas.

Nicholas
I love living here. It’s a quiet community on the inside. The only downside is living on Scottsdale Road with all of the loud cars. Other than that, I can’t complain.

Andrea
The building is very clean and the maintenance staff is very nice and really helpful and they are fast at responding to maintenance requests

Raven
I have just moved in but the atmosphere of this place and the people are just amazing! I’m excited to make some new friends and to be right in the middle of Tempe

Kelsey
I have been very please with how quickly the hallways and elevators are cleaned. The staff is always friendly and helps with anything they can.

Chris
Great location with management that is both helpful and available. Maintenance request are answered with assistance very promptly in my experience. The place is pricey, I assume to match the area's rise in rates the last few years.