Everyone is so friendly and helpful and this is an amazing apartment i cant wait to see what else happens around here it is such and amazing place

Overall, great experience and best place I’ve lived in by far. The staff is nice, shuttle is always on time, and amenities are very nice too!

Reply from North 38

I just moved in this week and all of the extra amenities have been so incredibly awesome! I was surprised to find that the gym has peloton bikes, and that has made the experience 110x better!

Reply from North 38

Absolutely great!! My shower was acting up and I put in a maintenance request that night and the next morning they got it fixed while I was at school. They are on top of things 👍🏼

Reply from North 38

Love living here!! Best place to live in Harrisonburg! Amenities are perfect and Maitenance is so helpful! Bathrooms and bedrooms are so spacious!

Reply from North 38

I have been living at North 38 for 3 years and have had no real issues. It is a tiny bit pricey, but it has great amenities, an awesome view, and a very friendly staff. Definitely recommend.

Reply from North 38

North 38 is hands down the best apartment complex I’ve lived in, and I’ve lived in 5 different ones in the last 4 years! I wish I could stay here permanently. Excellent amenities, neighborhood, buildings, people, maintenance, grounds, staff—I adore it!

Reply from North 38

It’s been great living at North 38. It is quiet and provides great amenities. The staff is helpful and maintenance comes right away. I am happy to have spent 2 years living here and will be sad to move away.

Reply from North 38

I love the amenities and everything is so nice here, but the bug problem in our apartment needs to be fixed and we’ve requested for the help for it.

Reply from North 38

I love this place!!! It’s so nice and home-like! The staff is super nice and helpful! The apartments are spacious! I’m he community is also really friendly

Reply from North 38

I’ve been satisfied so far with my room and the office staff they have been very helpful with my stay here at North 38. Including the details about the apartment

Reply from North 38

Neighbors are too loud at inconvenient times but overall I've enjoyed living here. The amenities are great and maintenance is always timely; they come in the day after I've submitted a work order.

Reply from North 38

I loved living at North 38! It honestly feels like a home away from home. The apartments are so nice, the pool is huge, I love the clubhouse! Let’s not forget about free food friday’s, everyone loves that!

Reply from North 38

I have really enjoyed my stay and residents at North 38 apartments. My roommates and I have resigned the following year to enjoy our stay once again. It has become our home away from home, and we could not imagine another place.

Reply from North 38

Love the apartment and amenities. Having a furnished apartment with utilities included has been a great addition to the already wonderful community.

Reply from North 38

Instagram contests seem rigged. I’ve seen so many people win twice or more, including one of my roommates who is friends with one or more of the workers in the office.

Reply from North 38

Living at north 38 has been so awesome. The staff go above and beyond to make sure that everything is understood and well taken care of. The amenities are awesome as well.

Reply from North 38

Everything is pretty good overall. Nice apartments, good gym and coffee. Sometimes walking at night seems a little questionable or unsafe. Could it be lit better?

Reply from North 38

Best student housing I have seen. The community is small and quiet which makes It a nice place to come home to after class. Everyone in the office is so friendly and they care about their residents. Beautiful views, a different side of Harrisonburg to appreciate.

Reply from North 38

I have mixed opinions on North 38. I have lived here for over a year and during the first year, I had absolutely no problems and I was incredibly happy here. Now, I believe they have new management and I have had numerous problems that either take weeks to be fixed or are simply ignored. It sucks being disappointed in this place considering I was so happy here last year.

Reply from North 38

I really enjoy living at north 38. The price is good and the amenities. North is ALWAYS looking to improve the living for residents by keeping up to date and making improvements within the community clubhouse. Every time I call or stop by I’m only there for a few minutes because service is quick and fixes all problems. My only complaint is not being able to park near my apartment due to people parking without passes, and that new residents admitted for to achieve higher occupancy rates are poor neighbors and I come home late to people yelling and seems to be drug deals going on.

Reply from North 38

If you are JMU student and don’t mind being away from all of the parties then this is the place for you! The staff are always very helpful and are very quick to come up with a solution to a situation.

Reply from North 38

The apartment is very nice, and the area is very convenient. My only complaint would be that the administration is sometimes unhelpful. I'll submit contact requests that are never answered, or I'll receive conflicting answers from different people, etc.

Reply from North 38

An amazing place to live! The staff does a great job at making sure all the residents are happy through various perks that many other places don't have. My only complaint is how this complex is father than other complexes.

Reply from North 38

I have had a great time at north 38. I love the gym And amenities. I think that Food Friday should not be texted about/ food that can feed more people should be offered. I also think that better noise rules should be enforced.