North 38

1,192 Reviews

Nicholas
about 7 hours ago
1 star
Pretty disappointing for being one of the more expensive apartments available in Harrisonburg. Come here if you like gang activity or unresponsive management.
Peyton
about 11 hours ago
Great place to live, only thing that I can recommend would be to tell current renters when north38 workers will be entering their apartment. Has happened randomly on multiple occasions.
Andrew
about 12 hours ago
Love the neighborhood and the place. Everything’s perfect size and my roommates are nice. Parking is very very convenient and I hope to maybe renew my lease.
Adithya
1 day ago
I have had a good experience living here. I do find that the internet is somewhat inconsistent here. The provided mattresses also take some getting used to.
Verified Resident
1 day ago
I have enjoyed living at north this year. It is awesome that everything is included. The staff and great and quick to get things done if you call and ask. The community is well kept.
Jonathan
1 day ago
nice accommodations. I would give 5 stars but I'm pretty unhappy about the neighbors who disturb the entire community with their car noises. I understand that north isn't directly responsible but if I am speaking of my overall experience, I have to include this. I think strict rules about community considerations should be in place.
Victoria
1 day ago
I enjoy living here; I've had great quiet neighbors, my roommate is great, and I enjoy all the amenities when they're available! I can't wait for spring and summer to enjoy being poolside again!
Jeffery
1 day ago
great place to live. I love being here. everyone freindly, people always happy and everyone help each other out. It's a great place to live.
Lauren
I only wish the kitchens were updated and that damaged furniture from previous people was fixed or replaced. Also the blinds are too cheap. I love everything else!
Daniel
I like living here but the snow not being plowed made me upset and none of the sidewalks were shoveled either. Also not sure if the trash people are still coming to collect trash