North 38

4.3

1,075 Reviews

4.3

1,075 Reviews

North 38 is very nice and I have gotten nothing but compliments when friends visit. My only complaint is that the neighbors are pretty loud, and most do not seem like students in a student advertised complex, but the apartments and staff are great.
I enjoy living here at North 38, the community is really nice and I like how it’s separated from all the apartments without being too far away from campus. Only complaint is I have a noisy tenant near me but it’s not that big of a deal.
Kinda loud at night when I'm trying to sleep for work other than that it's a nice place to live. Leasing office is nice and kind and considerate
Lots of pro's and con's. Parking and amenities have been great for the mostly great. Maintenance is solid and typically quick. Apartment was filthy when I moved in, bug problems, and internet issues.
I love the community, the area is beautiful and well kept, my experience so far has been great and I absolutely love my apartment. It really does feel like home :)
I’ve been living at North 38 for four years now and it has been an amazing experience the entire time. The apartments are a great size, the amenities are amazing, and the staff is awesome. 10/10 recommend.
Great place to live! Love the clubhouse and amenities. Property is also well maintained. The rooms are very spacious and common area has great furniture and kitchen appliances.
I love it here! The staff is so welcoming and friendly, and the amenities are great! If I had a reason to stay in Harrisonburg another year, I would definitely resign at North38
1 star
Will never recommend this place to anyone. We have taken it off the graduate school orientation list for housing that we give out due to so many people having horrible experiences here. I personally have had several inappropriate interactions with maintenance men at my apartment which I reported, and nothing was ever done about it. Too many non-students are living here, and our neighbors were recently arrested. This causes police officers to frequently knock on our door as well. There are frequent loud parties from our neighbors, and the building always has trash everywhere that is never cleaned up.
It's quiet in the quiet building I requested, it's clean, and I love the amenities. I have exactly what I need here, including extra storage above the closet which comes in handy, and enough space to move around.