North 38

have not had any major problems. the residents and staff are all very friendly. However, do not feel that I am getting the best experience with all the fees I have had to pay
Been good. Couple illegal occurrences and amenities are unavailable right now while I’m still paying for them. So that has kind of lessened how many stars I picked.
The apartment is nice and the internet is goood. covid has caused some problems with stuff around the complex. The issues that have been happening lately are not told to use making us worry about events that are happening when police arrive.
Management has been pretty good about dealing with everything, but there was a shooting in our complex within my first couple weeks here. Also, my room was pretty dirty when I moved in. Although, Maintenance was quick and helpful for to help when needed.
I enjoy my apartment and building a lot! It is a little disappointing that I couldn't use the clubhouse amenities, but that is understandable due to the current pandemic. However, there is a large amount of noise in this neighborhood, with loud music (heavy bass) playing almost every night for hours. Other than that I have no complaints!
I have enjoyed my first few month's. Significantly greater than my previous apartments. Workers are nice and the problems and broken areas were fixed in no time.
Honestly could be better because there was a roommate harassing My other roommate & I but no one did anything just kept saying they handle it and never once did she kept getting worse then finally moved my roommate & I but charged us $200 to move for them putting a dangerous roommate with us that still lives at North38! Charged my roommate $1200 saying she lives at 2 apartments one she never even knew about. They still owe her the $500 gift card she was supposed to get when she moved in and I never got my other half $250 & then $100 that they told me they were gonna give me but yet we haven’t heard anything from them and keep blowing us off about it! I think they shouldn’t allow people older then 30 here or something to not allow dangerous people to live here like they did with my old roommate that sliced my bike tires, ate & threw out my food, chased us out of the apartment, trapped me in my room, & threatened us & kept turning all 4 eyes on the stove on even when we turned them off!!
Great Neighborhood!! I love how friendly the neighbors are and extremely confident in being able to contact management for anything !! Pool is the best !
I’ve lived here for 3 years and it has been great! I really love the location and the amenities that North 38 provides. Foodie Friday is my favorite.
I really love it here!! And I’m looking Forward to renewing my lease before my lease is a nice apartments nice neighborhood friendly staff Everything is wonderful I have no complaints at all