North 38

4.3

4.3

I have lived here for 2 years and I love the location. For the most part it is quiet and the community is kept up really nicely! I would recommend North 38 to anyone who wants a quiet and friendly environment to live in!
Great student housing. Staff is always accommodating and super helpful with any issues that may come up! They always have fun little things going on, typically on Fridays!
Overall, North 38 has been a good place to live. It's quiet and usually calm at nights. The staff is very helpful especially how quick maintenance fixes are. I love that they pick up our trash at the door, so we don't have to walk down the street.
I really like it here a lot! I’m glad I chose to live here this year! It’s a nice location with great views and the apartments are cozy. Theres minor maintenance issues but the staff is so nice and willing to help. Overall great experience!
I wish flexible leases were available. Staff isn’t the best at communicating.Maintenance is very quick, but tried to deny a problem with rats and blame it on my dog who wasn’t even home.
The maintenance is always on point and willing to help as soon as I submit report. It's also so nice to have the dog park there because its a great way to meet new people and for the animals to have some safe freedom
I’ve really enjoyed staying at north 38. The amenities are great, the location is great, and the apartments themselves are in good condition.
This place has been nothing but good to us. With the exception of a few neighbors, we have no complaints. Maintenance is quicker than quick, we’ve made amazing friends, and the front desk staff is young and personable. The furniture is in decent condition and we have plenty of room for all 4 people. We would absolutely recommend to people looking to move!
Overall, good experience. Love the location and amenities- wish there were more foodie Fridays recently. Property is maintained nicely. Maintenance is usually pretty quick to come which is nice. Love the new trash butler addition!
I love north !! I think it’s a great location with awesome people. Everyone’s really nice and for the most part, considerate haha. I can’t wait to go in the pool and hot tub this summer !