North 38

Love living here and the community that I am in. Super pet friendly and maintenance is quick and respectful of living space. Staff office is accessible and are willing to help.
Great apartment, reasonably priced and has good amenities! I lived here for two years and I am very sad to move out. This community always felt like home and it will be hard to move on.
Communication is always great! The amenities are amazing. They have always been super accommodating at meeting the different needs that I have needed in my apartment. Definitely recommend living here!
Loved living here! the amenities are amazing, probably some of the best in harrisonburg for college students and at a good price. The staff was also kind!
I loved living at North 38. The amenities are amazing, friendly staff, and free food Fridays were my favorite. Wouldn't have wanted to spend college in a different community!
Overall I’ve had A decent experience here at North 38 apartments staff is friendly and maintenance is wonderful when responding to issues. However expectations are high when the standards are actually low. Currently in a four bedroom upgraded apartment that was supposedly getting new appliances back in May(I understand coronavirus made this not happen) Still has not happened. My lease was being raised due to the new appliances however we still haven’t received the appliances but the lease is still being raised. Staff are friendly and willing to help during most situations but financially I feel they are less sympathetic during these difficult times.
I love norths apartments and the amenities. The maintenance staff is great, but the main office is very nice but it seems things are slow at getting things done, if done at all. The neighborhood could be a little more safe. I don’t know if having a cop patrol nightly could help with this.
I absolutely positively love North 38! I have lived here for two years and just renewed my lease for a third year! The staff is beyond friendly and love the pet friendly amenities!
Everyone at North is great! The clubhouse is a fun hangout for occasion - homework, pool day, video games! The staff is open to help, no matter the issue.
The amenities are great and overall the community is great. The 4bed doesn’t have the best kitchen storage in which there’s no pantry so it can be difficult for 4 people to have room for kitchen things and food. The walls in the apartment are extremely thin so sometimes there’s a feeling of lacking privacy. The location is great though and I enjoy living there for the most part