North 38

I have loved living here for the pass two years. Honestly couldn’t imagine living in a different complex. They are quick to answer any questions or concerns. The location is a big factor as to what makes me love it so much. I love being away from other complexes. Overall an amazing place to live with only a few minor things like maintenance and people not picking up after their pets.
While I have had my issues here, overall, I've enjoyed living here. I have lived here my last 2 years at JMU and I will be sad to leave after this semester.
I’ve been living here for almost a year now. It is very well kept with nice amenities. The staff is very welcoming and maintenance is always very fast when needed. It is also close to campus!
I love how the management is nice and how the apartments are build. The management makes sure that your contacted and updated about your lease and apartment. They also know how to work fast and friendly
It’s a wonderful place to live. The amenities are awesome, and the staff is friendly. Only complaint is the noise from upstairs neighbors at times, but that’s to be expected.
I love living here it’s so nice and the amenities are the best! Not only do we have the best amenities out of all the student housing, but we also have a great staff
overall nice and kept decently clean. However, I had hoped that there would be less noise and dogs in a quiet building. Many surrounding apartments have dogs that bark throughout the day and one that is constantly blasting music and having fights.
Great place to live, loved it here for 3 years and sad to leave this place, the amenities and clubhouse people are great! Always gave good and quick support when needed.
I enjoy living in North 38. It has great amenities. The Pelotons are the best amenity! The staff is always so friendly and the maintenance is always done in a timely way.
Nice place but management takes no interest in roommate matching. Quiet and good for graduate students or anyone looking for something further from campus