I’ve had packages get lost by the front desk. No one responds to emails or handles complaints properly. Yet, continue to bug me to resign my lease.

Quiet place to live, slightly farther from campus so good for graduate students at JMU. Parking close to your building can be difficult sometimes

North 38 is such a great place to live. The amenities are great and the staff at the clubhouse are nice and helpful. I just wish the rent wasn’t so much and the walls weren’t so thin. I like the layout of the apartments for the most part. I love the location of this complex because it’s more secluded from other student housing

Reply from North 38

It has been amazing. Everything works great. My room mates are super sweet and we’re very inviting when I moved in. I love my privacy and being able to have my own space.

Reply from North 38

Nice, quieter student apartment complex with lots of community amenities! Highly recommend, though it is a little expensive. Only downside is that a lot of the free giveways like the free food is only available at like, 12 noon when most people (at least me and my roommates) are out!

Reply from North 38

Maintenance staff is great, really friendly and fast. Price is high but not the worst it could be. Take advantage of perks like foodie friday, the shuttle, and the coffee machine.

Reply from North 38

The apartments are nice and getting the tv was a nice addition. But the location is out of the way and the increase in price for next year is why I will not be resigning.

Amazing people and even better living conditions. This is definitely the place where I want to live and I couldn't find a better place in Harrisonburg if I tried.

Reply from North 38

i love living here! great amenities and staff and foodie friday is the best thing ever! i also enjoy the amazing view that i get from my balcony.

Reply from North 38

Love the amenities and everything. I wish we had a choice for the smart locks that were recently installed though—the sudden $50 kind of sucked for an upgrade we didn't sign up for, and it doesn't make unlocking/locking the door any easier.

Reply from North 38

Haven’t moved in yet... but I’m so excited!!!! The amenities and location are what I am most excited about but being on my own is a plus. Thankyou for being so helpful!

Reply from North 38

lotsa dog poop why is there a character requirement i dont understand why you have to make us work so hard for a five dollar gift card. Im not mad just dissapointed.

Reply from North 38

I love the quiet location. Great for grad students! They have great programs for residents and we love the foodie Friday's. All staff in the leasing office are very friendly.

Reply from North 38

My maintenance experience has not been great recently. I've had to put in multiple requests for the same problem. I love the area that the complex is in and the amenities that they offer.

Reply from North 38

Living here has been pretty great, it's just inconvenient to get to campus. The shuttle has always been super reliable, unlike the gray line, so that's amazing! A lot of the appliances are pretty alright, not the best, but what I would expect for a college apartment. Other than that I love all the fun activities such as foodie friday, the boo bash and the pumpkin hunt!

Reply from North 38

Love the amenities! The free printing, pool, free coffee, and gym is all so nice! I also love the clubhouse in general! Everyone in the office is always friendly! Great place to live!

Reply from North 38

The only things that I don’t like about living here is how far away from campus we are and that the bus doesn’t come out here that often on the weekends. Other than that it’s great!!!

Reply from North 38

The staff could be a lot friendlier. I have gone in for packages and mail and the service was not great all the times I've gone in. I had a few problems in the beginning with our apartment not being cleaned and a lot was broken too. I do love the neighborhood, but it is farther from campus than I would like. I do like the amenities.

Reply from North 38

I love our personal and professional North 38 is. There’s always something to do around the property but there’s also great space to live and study.

Reply from North 38

north 38 does a great job with creating a community because of all of the giveaways and amenities. for example, the scavenger hunt was a great way to get people out of their apts and look for pumpkins together.

Reply from North 38

I love living here. The staff and my neighbors are so friendly and the amenities are lovely. Along with that the price is great and there are many places to eat and shop nearby

Reply from North 38

The neighhood is beautiful and the people are very nice. Very clean. I do wish there was an elevator to get to the upstairs apartments. Its not very efficient for ones that are handicapped. I have family that cant visit my house because they are unable to go up the stairs. Other than that the area is great

Reply from North 38

Apartment is great - the clubhouse has a lot of cool things like a gym and places to relax. Only downside is you can hear the noise from the gym and the door to the clubhouse entrance closing sometimes when studying in the computer room. Was placed with residents who aren't students at JMU

Reply from North 38

Not great but could be worse. I feel like I've been over charged every time I pay rent. Also feelike there is always something wrong here. As well as the fact that I have 50 year old creepy men living in the same building as me and I can't move because then I have to pay even more but I feel so uncomfortable walking to my own home.

Reply from North 38

Excellent management, clean space. The club house is excellent and the pool is a wonderful commodity to have. I’m so glad I can have my cat and the space is wonderful for her.