North 38

4.3

4.3

There aren’t enough characters allowed for me to explain why I am so unhappy with this place. Basically the office is shady, maintenance sucks, they’re inconsiderate, the list goes on and on.
Living at North has been a great experience! Since I've been here, the carpet has been replaced, TVs been replaced, and maintenance requests have always been completed in a timely manner. The shuttle service has been a plus and the staff is friendly.
Everything about my place was pretty average. We had average appliances and average amenities. The people in the office and maintenance were very nice and helpful for most things.
great place very clean and nice. staff is great and so kind always great interacting with them! the views are beautiful going to be sad when i won’t be able to live here with my roommates after i graduate
It’s been great. I’ve been waiting for a new appliances for a while that is my only complaint. However, maintenance always comes on time and I love the apartment!
Maintenance is always quick to respond and fix any issues. Pool and amenities are nice as well as the gym. Location is nice and you can't beat seeing some cows.
The residential environment is pretty good. There have been few incidents, but North 38 handled the situations very well. The apartment is a nice size for a starter apartment. The maintenance staff has been absolutely amazing. They are every efficient with completing the maintenance requests and they do really nice work.
The first year as a resident was great. Unfortunately, my only issue is with noise. My new neighbors above are pretty loud and sounds like they drop bowling balls and move furniture around a lot. Not sure what they're doing or if they have heavy feet. Downstairs neighbors are worse. Their guests are extremely loud and have no consideration for their friends neighbors. The staff is great. My only issue is other resients.
North 38 maintenance comes in a timely manner, and the staff is very willing to help. They have taken safety precautions due to the covid pandemic, that make this living space feel safe.
There have been pros and cons to living here. There are nice amenities, but the rent increases have not been worth it. The owners of the complex did not seem to take into consideration at all that residents who are going through tough times with COVID might deserve a small reimbursement for the amenities and utilities that they were no longer able to use, and that the complex no longer had to provide. In the past maintenance & service issues had been taken care of pretty quickly and by nice maintenance staff, but we've had a bunch of problems this year that have led to us not renewing our lease, and we are looking for different housing next year. I like perks like the individual bathrooms and furnished rooms, but we just can't justify paying this much to live here considering our experience. I also know that the 2018-2019 rent was $495, and its crazy that it is $548 now and going up. There is a slim chance of us staying, if prices were to somehow get better.