North 38

4.3

4.3

Great experience so far! Nice staff, appearance is attended to, maintenance staff is very effective. Foodie Fridays are awesome too. Great roommates and easy lease renewal.
Love that it is pet friendly and that amenities are included!!! The pet waste stations are a huge bonus and I love the hot tub and pool!!!!!!
I love living at North 38! I’ve lived here 3 years and am going to live here the year after I graduate so it’s definitely the best place. All utilities are included, maintenance responds in the same day, and the staff is super friendly!
Still have not received the $200 gift card that I was promised after signing a lease. Also the sidewalks and stairs are dirty from the dogs in the area. And was not given any advance notice before maintenance entered the apartment. Overall would not recommend it.
Other than the assault with a crow bar permanently scarring my face by another neighbor and me moving out for my own personal safety it was well maintained inside and out with exceptional amenities
Everything is great about this place i have not had 1 complaint the staffing and the residents are super nice and the apartments are in a great area i have had no down fall about where the apartments are located and all
I am international and North 38 made me feel at home away from family and friends! Clean and quiet, with warm, friendly and respectful staff. Favorite spot? The coffee bar, i just couldn't get enough of that. All holidays be ready to be treated with goodies at the club, was always looking forward to that! As a grad scholar, i would recommend it to just anyone who needs some peace and quiet, this was for me the ideal shared space.
i love living in north38. i only knocked a star off bc of loud upstairs neighbors and rude downstairs neighbors. i also knocked another star off because the pet deposit and rent are so high.
So far I’ve had a great experience living at North 38. I would resign my lease but I am currently a senior looking to find a job somewhere in Northern, Va when I’m done.
Clean, well written rules, nice staff and great roommates. Rent is affordable and fair and utilities are included which is awesome and if anything is ever wrong maintenance wise they're quick to fix it