North 38

4.3

1,508 Reviews

Hannah
about 2 hours ago
It’s awesome at north 38!!! I love living here! I have living here going on almost two years and I’m thinking about staying another year because I really like it here.

Amanda
about 4 hours ago
I love north 38, the staff is super friendly and I love my apartment. The amenities are all very nice. My favorites are the pool and the gym! I also love foodie Fridays

Alexander
about 6 hours ago
Its a nice place, the staff and maintenance all work well and come within a short amount of time after a maintenance request. It’s just far away from everything and the walls are too thin so there’s not that much privacy.

Ashlyn
about 6 hours ago
good apartment nice amenities just far from james madison’s campus and other complexes. it doesn’t sound far, 10 minutes, but it feels far. maintenance is also slow.

Alexis
about 6 hours ago
I love north38! Always recommend it! Love the amenities and the staff is so wonderful and always willing to help. Foodie Fridays are my fave!

Grace
about 10 hours ago
Good living area and very pretty area in Harrisonburg. My fav part os the free food on fridays and the pool and hot tub. i like the outside area and the little porch one thing though that would be nice is to be able to go in and out like have a door built into the porch fence part for the people that live on the bottom floors so that pets can go out easier and theres another entrance to the apartment.

Theresa
about 20 hours ago
So far I love it, I especially like how quick the maintenance people come to fix problems when called upon. If I could request any changes it would be that soap is added to the drive up car wash station.

Christine
Love it here every one is so nice and friendly. Pet friendly and nice little fire pit area and hammocks and a private computer lab and a pool table

Sarah
For the most part I enjoy living at North38, but there is a few things that I could fix about my stay here. I think that they have the right idea for college living, and they host a lot of fun things for college students. BUT college students are not the only ones living her. I have 3 older men living beside me but this is student living. I also have requested things to be fixed in my apartment but they were not fixed correctly and I still have the same problem. I would also have to say that they are over charging on rent and some other services.

Samantha
The housing is much nicer than other options, and there are many amenities that are very good. Will definitely be renewing! Not a bad drive from campus.