North Oaks Landing

3.8

3.8

Eric
There has been a lot of work done to the apartment to bring this score up. I think the people in the office have done a great job getting our issues taken care of. The only issue I have is people throwing trash on the ground near the patio and balconies behind the apartment.

Melissa
Management is awesome they take care of issues and maintenance is quick They are also keeping property clean n updating it finally Also prices of nit gone up a lot

Kelly
There were quite a lot of bugs when we moved in a couple problems with the outlets and I still haven't fixed our sink but the people here are so nice and they took care of our bug problem quick!

Ariana
2 months ago
We just moved here in may, So far so great ! Very nice people in leasing office that are willing to help in any way. Nice community to live in

Cailin
2 months ago
When we went to move in the apartment was crawling with bugs, there was a hole in one of the windows, water in the drawers and cabinets, the apartment in general just wasn't good.

Morgan
3 months ago
The maintenance staff is slow to respond and often pretty rude; the past couple of times they’ve been in my apartment, they’ve made a huge mess and left it behind for me to walk into… the staff inside the office are great! I just don’t necessarily feel comfortable asking for help with maintenance.

Clinton
3 months ago
The neighborhood is wholesome and quiet. The neighbors themselves are pretty friendly as well. There is a slight issue with maintenance, but other than that it is a nice place to live

Yentif
3 months ago
I’ve been living in this apartments since 2019, but there’s too many things that I’m not satisfied. Meanwhile I appreciate the opportunity I got when I needed.

Lynn
3 months ago
I've had a pleasant experience staying here. The management team have been very helpful at repairs. It's quiet here. My neighbors are friendly. For the most part the place is clean, but there are some people are not disposing their trash in the dumpster.

Denise
3 months ago
I'm really pleased with the timely responses to maintenance issues and the grounds upkeep. The new building color looks great. Keep up the good work. I really appreciate it.