North+Vine

4.7

4.7

Great views, amenities, neighbors and staff. Everything is in walking distance, stores, restaurants, transportation and more. Building issues and repairs have been taken care of in a timely matter. I work odd hours sometimes and I always feel like I’m safe and secure at home. The company events are pretty awesome.
Everything is everything! The building is a great place to live. We feel clean here and safe. The location is good and easy to park. Last night we used to grills for dinner for the first time and it was good!
Perfect. Great building, quality finishes, quiet rooms, and a great neighborhood. Walking distance from great restaurants and public transit.
I’ve been living at N&V for 4 months now and it’s been amazing. The amenities are taken care of, clean and available. The resident floors are quiet and all neighbors are friendly and considerate. The apartment itself is wonderful, quiet and all utilities work flawlessly. Maintenance is efficient and helpful, front desk is polite and professional.
Great place to live. Clean and amenities that you can actually use. Beautiful views of the city. Balconies on the south side of the building.
Love the neighborhood! We just moved in and love all the green spaces for our dog Charlie! The apartment finishings are beautiful, the appliances are high end, and everyone is so friendly!
Just started to move in yesterday and the staff has been very helpful and professional. We look forward to getting fully moved in and enjoying our new place.
Everyone here is so kind and welcoming! I have truly felt like I am at home here. I really appreciate the attentiveness of the front desk staff!
We just moved in and are already so happy here! Great location and community. We are excited to get to know some of our neighbors in between old friends visiting who all have great things to say about our space.
The concierge staff is always friendly and so helpful. I’ve never had a package lost or stolen due to the safe package room. It is super easy to access!