North+Vine

4.7

4.7

The apartment community and amenities have been great at north & vine! Everyone in the building is kind and the shared spaces are always very clean. It has been such a positive experience living here.
North and vine is a great building in a great location. The pool and the common spaces are fun and comfortable. The staff is friendly and helpful.
North and Vine is a wonderful place to live. Neighbors are friendly and so considerate. The building and common areas are well maintained and looked after. The location is also fantastic. Close to everything.
So far we have absolutely loved living here (moved in on the 20th of June)! The move in was extremely easy, the staff is friendly, everything is extremely clean and we love the amenities. We don’t own a dog but absolutely love seeing and petting the other peoples!
Amazing city views with great access to the lake, shopping and dining! Friendly staff and other community residents, along with nice amenities.
I love love love NorthandVine, I really made the right decision to move there! I plan on learning how to swim and the Peloton Bikes. Sitting in the Hot 🥵 Tub and soaking my body is such a plus!
Great building! Staff has been very helpful throughout the process and helping me move in. So far absolutely no complaints and have been very happy.
Beautiful place to live, and staff and management have been very helpful. Great location as well. The dogs are awesome! The views are amazing!
Definitely a great place to live. The only thing I wonder about is why hasn’t the garage door been fixed yet!!! Overall, the staff is really attentive and friendly.
Been a great experience so far. Was able to reserve the freight elevator easily. Lots of amenities and additional apps with benefits for the residents. Excited for the events.