North+Vine

4.7

4.7

Marilyn
Wonderful and easy move in process! The front desk was incredibly helpful and the loading dock made it seamless. The room was clean and exactly as advertised. Excited to be here!
Elvina
I’ve been living at North+Vine for over a Year now and I LOVE it! The work at home Environment is Awesome. There are some personal issues I had to address in the Leasing Office which is being taken care of. I’ve been in the field of Housing since 1993 and I’m still a Licensed Managing Real Estate Broker so I try my best to address my personal concerns tactfully and straight to the point. Ms Elvina…
Katherine
I have enjoyed my living experience at North + Vine. The amenities are amazing during the summer and ideal for wfh days. The building is also located in a great place to be able to walk to restaurants and stores. Also it is super dog friendly and has a dog run.
Natalie
I love my building. The amenities are great and well kept. All of the employees are very friendly and willing to help with whatever. The location of the building is great as well. Overall a very satisfied resident!
Cecylia
We absolutely love living here, however I do have one suggestion. During the day, people use the library during working hours and close the door, which means the printer is inaccessible. Would it be possible to relocate it?
Olga
Great place to live,work,entertain and socialise. The building is located 5 mins from North/Clybourn station, 10 mins from N Wells street with a plenty of restaurants and bars, 5 mins from N Halsted street. Mariano’s, Target is 10 mins by walk. The stuff is very helpful and responsible.
Jaclyn
New residents and liking things so far! Building is super nice and residence are friendly. Staff is super helpful! Wish using the peloton was easier in the gym.
Sari
about 2 months ago
I truly love living here! From the finishes in my apartment, the high ceilings, my view through the large windows in every room, clean up-to-date amenities and the incredible maintenance staff!
Verified Resident
2 months ago
We have loved living here the last 6 months! We love bringing our dog to the soccer field next door to play and run around. The building hosts also great events regularly!
Ellen
2 months ago
The location is great, the amenities are nice, staff is pretty responsive, but the hot water keeps going out and the building is shifting causing cabinets to not close and cracks in the dry wall.