great experience! thanks for having me. North water apartment are very nice. people are good and professionals. they take care of my needs. i appreciate their support very much.

Reply from North Water Residences

Although iv'e only lived here a short time i enjoy the environment, people and proximity to the cities various activities, restaurants and of course the lake

Reply from North Water Residences

The best apartment building I have ever seen across NYC and Chicago metros and fortunately got to stay here since last year! Amazing and friendly staff, makes us feel like home everyday!

Reply from North Water Residences

Staff in the leasing office have been amazing. Especially Amy! The maintenance team is also first class. I would recommend North Water to anyone I know who is looking

Reply from North Water Residences

Very good and polite staff. The laundry service is very good. All maintenance service is top notch. I really enjoy the location that is close to the best restaurants and stores in Chicago.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Waters has been a great experience. Lots of community events going on and the managers are great at organizing them. Good community areas and can even order good food from hotel downstairs.

Reply from North Water Residences

We have lived here pretty much since the apartment opened and we are most appreciative of the wonderful staff. It is also clean and quiet. Good services.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water Residences is really special for us. It found a very support community and friendly staff when we moved to Chicago from San Francisco and it feel good to call it Home Sweet Home!

The location and amenities can't be beat! My favorite things include the exercise classes on Wednesdays and the pool during the summer months.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water! The amenities are amazing, and the people are very friendly. The front desk staff and maintenance goes above and beyond. Having the lowes hotel in the same building is great.

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything looks brand new. the staff is very courteous and nice. I love the calm, the location and the neighborhood in general. The building is very clean and management stays on top of everything. DeCarlo is a rock-star and help us with everything!

Reply from North Water Residences

I’ve lived here for a month now and couldn’t be happier. Building is beautiful with fantastic amenities and staff is so friendly. Can’t wait until the summer to enjoy the outdoor space and pool!

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location with likely the best views in Chicago. Resort hotel experience with a private at home comfort. Most important the staff is terrific.

Reply from North Water Residences

So far living here has been great! Everyone has been especially friendly and helpful. Getting 20% off is such a wonderful perk as well. I love having the starbucks right down stairs.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water Apt may not have bells and whistles of the latest new high-rise amenity floor but what it does have is spacious apartments and unmatched views. Remember, you can't sleep on the amenities floors. :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything is great here. Nice easy move, all the staff is so friendly and helpful. Great amenities and the management staff is also very helpful.

Reply from North Water Residences

People are all so friendly. I especially love dogs here. All adorable and behave so professionally well. I'm a student here and it's really easy to commute from here to school.

Reply from North Water Residences

I really enjoy living here - especially the community activities and events! I would love to see more of those. Also, everyone who works here is incredibly nice and welcoming!

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything has been wonderful since we moved in! Friendly staff, great amenities, and fun community events. My friends love my apartment and always want to visit to check out the views.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water! The building is well maintained and the amenities are excellent. The location is hard to beat with shopping, restaurants and numerous attractions within short walking distance.

Reply from North Water Residences

My lived in several places in life, but North Water is my favorite by far. I love the community and the staff. Nothing can't compare with the feeling of been taken care of.

Reply from North Water Residences

Clean, friendly, and professional staff all around! They are always there when you need them! Love this building and living in it!! Just renewed our lease as well!:)

Reply from North Water Residences

This seems like a good application and I'm already earning points which I like. The word minimum seems a little arbitrary and unnecessary but that's okay.

Things are definitely improving. My only suggestion would be more frequent power washing of the Lower Water level. Dogs are always coming and going and it gets dirty there!

Reply from North Water Residences

Love it here Beautiful apartment and view. Amenities are great. Staff makes you feel like family. Tenants really friendly. A lovely place to live.