Everything is great here. Nice easy move, all the staff is so friendly and helpful. Great amenities and the management staff is also very helpful.

Reply from North Water Residences

People are all so friendly. I especially love dogs here. All adorable and behave so professionally well. I'm a student here and it's really easy to commute from here to school.

Reply from North Water Residences

I really enjoy living here - especially the community activities and events! I would love to see more of those. Also, everyone who works here is incredibly nice and welcoming!

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything has been wonderful since we moved in! Friendly staff, great amenities, and fun community events. My friends love my apartment and always want to visit to check out the views.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water! The building is well maintained and the amenities are excellent. The location is hard to beat with shopping, restaurants and numerous attractions within short walking distance.

Reply from North Water Residences

My lived in several places in life, but North Water is my favorite by far. I love the community and the staff. Nothing can't compare with the feeling of been taken care of.

Reply from North Water Residences

Clean, friendly, and professional staff all around! They are always there when you need them! Love this building and living in it!! Just renewed our lease as well!:)

Reply from North Water Residences

This seems like a good application and I'm already earning points which I like. The word minimum seems a little arbitrary and unnecessary but that's okay.

Things are definitely improving. My only suggestion would be more frequent power washing of the Lower Water level. Dogs are always coming and going and it gets dirty there!

Reply from North Water Residences

Love it here Beautiful apartment and view. Amenities are great. Staff makes you feel like family. Tenants really friendly. A lovely place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

It's a great community to live at overall. However the concierge staff is subpar. Generally are not very helpful. Especially when asked for taxi.

Reply from North Water Residences

Moved here from California. Couldn't have asked for a better to live. Everyone is friendly and the atmosphere is the building is always fun.

Reply from North Water Residences

Very nice. Could use a sauna and not cool down the halls so much. However, staff is great and units are well designed. All in all a great place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

I am about to renew for another two years. That will make my stay a total of four years at North Water and god willing, I will renew every two years. There simply is not a better building in Chicago to buy or to rent.

Reply from North Water Residences

The staff at North Water is Incredible. Every morning I am sent off with a warm smile and I return to a "welcome home." I couldn't be any happier.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great place to live! The entire North Water staff are terrific! They are friendly and very helpful. There is a real sense of community. It's not like a typical rental apartment building.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water for numerous reasons, but the most significant by far is the friendly staff and warm community - they truly make it feel like home!

Reply from North Water Residences

Wonderful job community team! I love how the events make you plan bring all the residents together. Keep up the great community building. :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Really great apartments and maintenance. The walls from one apartment to the other could be a little thicker but that's all. Outstanding staff!

Reply from North Water Residences

Leasing and management people are beyond helpful and nice. Front desk staff is fantastic. We cannot wait for summer time at North Water Apartments!

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living at North Water. The building staff are above and beyond and always very friendly. The seasonal activities and events that are held for residents are always done well and a nice little perk.

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing staff, great building. Other then parking being on the high side and not enough for everyone this is by far the next building in the city

Reply from North Water Residences

Nice staffs and maintain the place nice and clean. Some of concierge staff can be rude. Noisy neighbors can be annoying. Over all good community.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water Apartments is one of the best overall buildings in Chicago. They have wonderful units, amenities, services, and staff. It's a pleasure to have lived here since its opening

Reply from North Water Residences

North water is a wonderful place to live! The staff is very friendly, the amenities are amazing, and the views are great. I would recommend this place to anyone.