North Water Residences

Love the staff, my apartment, the amenities, location, my view and the other residents. I was able to sign my lease and pick my apartment via FaceTime due to COVID-19 with Michelle (from the leasing office) and received great customer service
Great place to live! Very friendly staff and clean common areas. Love the community games and activities. Gym is huge and pool looks very pretty!
We have lived here 2 years now and have loved every moment. We plan on staying for the next year. The staff and leasing office are all wonderful! Love the amenities and view!
Fantastic experience at Northwater! Love the staff, the neighbors are friendly, and the building is very nice. Location here is amazing too! Wouldn't change a thing.
North Water is a very beautiful apartment high-rise to live in. The views are spectacular on a beautiful day. The year has been crazy and the only thing I would wish for, is more updates on when amenities will be opening up. We pay a good price for these features and are not able to use them, which is sad. Otherwise, staff is friendly, the space is nice, and the building is kept in great condition.
This has been a great building to live in - the staff and the amenities, as well as the other residents, are fantastic. The neighborhood only adds to the wow factor
We love living at North Water Apartments, best view in the city! The staff is very friendly and accommodating. Everyone knows us by name and are extremely helpful.
I love living at North Water. The building is clean and very nice. The apartments are quality. The staff is great. The views are unmatched. I couldn’t ask for a better place to live.
The BEST in the city — I was fortunate enough to call North Water Park Apartments, my home for almost two years. This was the only second building I had visited when I moved to Chicago, but from the first moment entering this building, I got that great and pleasing feeling telling me, welcome home Amazing amenities available all day long, well-equipped gym, business center, and an outdoor pool. There is something that is always very hard to find, but you will find it here...the people who take care of you during your stay here are just simply the BEST From the Concierge team to the maintenance crew all the way up to the management team. Devine experience. Did I mention the views from this building No I could be staring out of my window all day long I will miss this place, that is for sure Thank you for having me during my Chicago journey
We have lived here for a year now and everything is just wonderful! The views of this place is so unmatched. The staff here are wonderful, especially KJ and DeCarlo. KJ makes my mornings with his great energy!