North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

Davide
1 day ago
All good. Been here 3+ years and I ve just renewed my lease for another year. Some minor hiccups now and then but overall a great experience

Tara
New to living at North water! Love it so far. Clean, friendly staff and great neighborhood. Walking distance to mag mile and tons of great restaurants.

Jinghong
Everything is good except the parking. Never told me there was a waitlist before I submitted the application. Told me I would receive my parking two weeks after I moved in but ends up being much longer.

Matthias
North Water Apartments is just a great place to live. The staff is extremely nice and supportuve. The amenities are great and everything is in perfect shape. It is a great experience so far

Veeral
Nice views, amenities could be updated. Leasing consultants DeCarlo & Senada professional & front concierge during day helpful. Let us see how this year goes. Had fun at first event.

James
Maintenance have been amazing. Every work order I placed is finished within the day. One thing that is been an issue for me is the water pressure of the shower. They did recommend me purchasing a different showerhead and they would be happy to install. The temperature is perfect. I have a west facing unit that does get hot in the evening time. Otherwise my one bedroom is extremely spacious. Lots of room in my closet. Everyone is very friendly. The front staff is excellent. There is never any foul smell in the elevators, and we are animal friendly. I have a bike, and there’s plenty of storage. I realized the girls, which were excellent. I’ve used more than I did in my previous apartment. The pool is a bit small.

Xiaorou
Really nice view, amenities, and staff. Awesome neighbors!! Can’t wait to spend my whole year here watching sunrise and sunset on Lake Michigan

Ryan
Very professional thus far - much better experience than our previous residence. Maintenance is so prompt and kind as well, we are very happy with their service

Verified Resident
Awesome maintenance team and views! The apartments are facing two ways: the lake and the city, both are amazing though the level of noise differs significantly.

Valeriia
love everything about the building, the location, the amenities, love my apartment, my studio and of course the view from my window on the 31st floor. like maintenance and concierges , everyone is helpful i love classes the building is organizing, we need more yoga classes or something like work shops the only thing i don't like is loud Air Conditioning, need to repair it maybe