After living in North Water for more than a year now I am as happy as when I first moved in! The staff is excellent and the building is maintained very well with great amenities!

This is such a great place to live; I love the amenities, location, apartment design and awesome staff. I have lived at North Water Apartments for 1.5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks...

Nearly perfect. The only things I would add is having WiFi access on the roof deck and slight improvement in sound proofing between floors (only problematic with very loud music).

The best apartment I've ever lived in! Everybody living in this apartment is kind and friendly. Amenity is also awesome. We can enjoy the view over the Michigan lake from the apartment.

Happy to call North Water Apartment home-sweet-home for more than 3 years! I love it, great place to live. Staff is helpful and friendly. My neighbors are all nice.

Reply from North Water Residences

We’ve had some hiccups our first few months with nearby neighbors making our living experience less than ideal, but the management and leading team has been consistent in trying to make things right.

Reply from North Water Residences

All the people have been incredibly nice. So has the staff. All nice people. I love the amenities as well. And we also greatly enjoy the free coffee :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Northwater is a great place to live. The staff is nice and in general the building is well maintained. It is very quiet and a great area. The views are spectacular and the staff does try to come up with fun events.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living in this building. So much care is put into maintaining the quality of the building and keeping it modern. If there's ever any problem there is always a fast response.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great environment and community!! Friendly staff and very helpful. Warm neighbors. Most importantly dog friendly! Great amenities for any occasion.

Reply from North Water Residences

It's been such a great place to live! We love our neighborhood, the proximity to Downtown Chicago, but also the quiet and laid back surrounding areas.

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living at NW. Everything from the staff to the amenities and the views. We also love living in Streeterville and find that we are able to walk everywhere.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love north water, the amenities and staff are top notch! The events are fun and a good way to get to know your neighbors. They are always updating the building and keeping it nice.

- friendly and exceptionally responsive maintenance staff - luxurious amenities - envy-inspiring views of Navy Pier and Streeterville - well-designed living spaces

Reply from North Water Residences

Great place to call home . Amazing location and overall quality of the building to hotel standards. Not too many in Chicago that are to this high a standard!

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water has been great! The amenities and events have all been really nice! Even after a year it’s still a great place to live and so nice to come home to!

Reply from North Water Residences

Love this building!! Love the leasing staff so nice and attentive and just nice and friendly!! I love my 2 bedroom apartment! Thanks north water

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome amenities beautiful views and everything is clean and nice. The free coffee and gym are incredible. I especially like the outdoor bikes

Reply from North Water Residences

So far so good, staff is very nice, neighborhood is awesome. I wish there was a little more to the gym, but it will do for the couple months I will be living here. Love the view!

Reply from North Water Residences

The management team here at North Water have been nothing short of amazing! Moving here from California was extremely stressful but Amy made it very smooth and easy for us! She always responded to our emails in a timely manner and was there to help us out with any questions we had. North water is a huge part in why we are so in love with this city already!

Reply from North Water Residences

Great views and a great neighborhood. The staff is great and very responsive. There is a lot to do in the building and around the area. And very walkable.

Reply from North Water Residences

What an amazing apartment the North Water Apartments is. We have been living here for nine months. Everything we can experience here is wonderful. You must try it!

Reply from North Water Residences

So far so good! To be honest, I did not expect I could have such a wonderful experiences here in North Water Apartments. Staffs, location, amenity, unit, atmosphere, view from a room, gym, pool, etc., everything is perfect! Thank you so much for keeping the apartment great, all!

Reply from North Water Residences

Absolute best place in streeterville, we couldn't be happier and talk about how much we love our place all the time - to each other and friends. The best part about NorthWater is the staff; followed by our flat and the amenities!