North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

I hope I get a rent decrease next time I renew my lease. Also, some buildings in the neighborhood (e.g. McClurg) renovate the apartment unit when leasees renew the lease, I hope North Water to do the same. Otherwise, great experience.
I just moved in yesterday from the hotel where I had stayed temporarily after I came from Japan a week ago. I felt this was the exactly where I had wanted to spend my time as the new living in Chicago. Look forward to enjoying more from now.
Love living here. The only issue I have is that an elevator was down for what seemed like a long time, leading to long waits. Fortunately that’s in the past and wait times are back to normal.
Truly get a sense that North Water provides only the best for its residents. Every aspect of the experience here has been great: the friendly door staff, unbeatable views of the lake, luxurious apartment interiors, and comprehensive amenities. I’m glad I chose to move here.
Delighted, joyful experience. The Administration, Staff, and Concierge are very professional and see fit to your every need. We are pleased to know that this is our residence.
The move to the apartment was easy and so far has met expectations. Residents seem friendly and our overall interaction withe everyone has been pleasant
I absolutely love living at Northwater. The residents are all very nice and the building has a good community feel. Amenities are too notch and the leasing, front desk, and maintenance staff are fantastic. If you’re leasing, ask for DeCarlo or Jordan! They’ve both been fantastic, but so has the rest of the team too! I highly recommend making Northwater your new home!
I have lived here for almost 3 years now. I still enjoy coming home. I think all the staff are wonderful people. It’s like living in a community. Everyone is really friends with most everyone else. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to continue to live here.
The people in our building are respectful and we never have any issues with noise. The staff are always courteous and helpful with every resident needs. We just love our space and being here
All good, especially the people working here, all friendly and cool. A few things maybe: It would be great to re-open the BBQ terrace. I get it was shut during the winter but now it would be nice to drink a coffee in the sun 😊 I wrote you an email a few days ago, never got a reply) Also one thing just FYI: The microwave in my unit doesn’t work properly, it takes a few opening/closing the door to start (I wrote you an email a few months ago and again never got a reply) but it’s a minor thing: I hardly use it anyway. All in all I am happy. I got a few people reaching out with tempting lease offer in different buildings in the area but I am still happy to live here. Can’t wait for summer to arrive!