Don't take my word for it, take the word of friends who are former North Water Residences. Lauren "Darn I miss the pool at North Water." Matt, "I working longer hours so I can move back to North Water once the baby is born."

Just moved and I already like this place! Staff is nice and the neighborhood is good! Haven’t been in the amenities area yet but I’m sure it will be good too

Awesome amenities and an amazing view of Lake Michigan and the river. Awesome experience with friendly, helpful staff with good support available on a regular basis.

We love living here. Very special place with very special people. We recommend all of our friends to consider moving to North Water. :) <3 <3

Reply from North Water Residences

Great building that is well maintained with fantastic amenities. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance is very responsive and quick.

Reply from North Water Residences

Thus far this community has far exceeded my expectations. This has been a better experience then communities that are brand new. My apartment was impeccable when I moved in. With the exception of a few scratches and a water stain on the ceiling there were no traces of the former tenant. The office is thorough and professional. And you can’t beat the amenities at the price point

Reply from North Water Residences

Great place to live, excellent views of the city and maybe pier, very helpful front office staff and concierge team. Great location being on the edge of the city so not having to deal with too much traffic.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff has been very helpful fixing any problems right away. I also love the location. Couldn’t be happier!

Reply from North Water Residences

North water apartments has been a wonderful living experience the pst couple years. The staff has always been welcoming, attentive, and quick to answer

Reply from North Water Residences

I have only been here for less than a month but I am so impressed with the entire staff and how they make you feel right at home every time they see me.

Reply from North Water Residences

View is great and apartment is reasonably quiet. Heat does not effectively heat the bedroom. Staff for the most part is good, but does not always follow instructions. Would love a sauna.

Reply from North Water Residences

Quiet, professional, immediately available if needed. Have lived here for the past couple years and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We are sad to be moving to another state

Beautiful apartments, well kept building, maintenance response quick, nice pool and gym. Friendly residents and staff. Beautiful views. Pet friendly.

Reply from North Water Residences

It has been an awesome experience living at NorthWater. Compared to other luxury apartments, North Water has the best leasing agents. Love the events for residents.

Reply from North Water Residences

The Best Staff. The Best Views. The Best Residents. The Best Apartment Layouts. The Best Hotel/Apartment Building. The Best Lobby. North Water Apartments; simply the best!

North Water Apartments is the best!! The building is great, as is the staff! Pool is super, roof deck is amazing, the apartments are clean with great views. I also enjoy the rentable arpartment!

Reply from North Water Residences

We recently moved to Chicago from Missouri and have felt nothing but welcome at North Water! The building is gorgeous and the staff are all so very helpful!

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome so far! We love the views and the ability to use the Loews pool too. We would definitely recommend the North Water Apartments to our friends.

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing location and breath-taking views. Quality of home can improve. Great kitchen, good storage are, great family room space. Bathroom space can improve.

Reply from North Water Residences

The building has great staff, clean facility, great management! The location and amenities are superb. The keep us updated on any outages or issues in the building.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great view from apartment! Customer service is good! Just wish had a closer place to walk our dogs :(! Gym amenities and pool area is beautiful!

Reply from North Water Residences

Very helpful and friendly staff all around. Very nice amenities and high tech equipment. Convenient location and a very helpful community, highly recommend.

Reply from North Water Residences

great experience! thanks for having me. North water apartment are very nice. people are good and professionals. they take care of my needs. i appreciate their support very much.

Reply from North Water Residences

Although iv'e only lived here a short time i enjoy the environment, people and proximity to the cities various activities, restaurants and of course the lake

Reply from North Water Residences

The best apartment building I have ever seen across NYC and Chicago metros and fortunately got to stay here since last year! Amazing and friendly staff, makes us feel like home everyday!