North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

The best location in the city with these views in the city. Amazing community. Quality condition. Can’t beat the vibe at North Water Apartments.
Very clean and noise free environment. Excellent amenities as well. Friendly concierge and cleaning staff. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Friendly staffs, good amenities (enjoying the hot chocolate), best view to the lake (plus sunrises), nice gym, and clean environment. Minor communication issues through the web portal which impeded maintenance orders, so better to use the app.
We have really enjoyed living here for the past 3 years! The one thing that's significantly changed over the years is the condition of the elevators. At any given time there is one elevator out of service. It slows things down a lot. Other than that the front door and maintenance staff are the best in the business and make this building what it is!
Views are great and staff is friendly. Looking forward to COVID being behind us so we all can enjoy the building’s amenities without restrictions.
We love spending time in our apartment specially our balcony. With covid we spent our summer and chilly evenings there feeling safe getting fresh air. The staff are amazing and friendly
It has been a great experience. I have lived here 2.5 years now and plan to stay here for another at least 2 years. The staff are all wonderful and helpful in any way needed. The building is very clean. Everything runs smoothly everyday. No complaints!
Love this apartment! I have been enjoying a great lake view from my unit the most. Needless to say that staff, amenities, neighborhood and location are all amazing.
I love this apartment! I have been living in this apartment for more than 2 years. Great staff, great lake view from my unit, great neighbors and great location!
Great management, well maintained and excellent service. Great response time for repairs. Front desk staff is first rate. Attentive staff. Great amenities.