Absolute best place in streeterville, we couldn't be happier and talk about how much we love our place all the time - to each other and friends. The best part about NorthWater is the staff; followed by our flat and the amenities!

I have lived all over Chicago, many different locations over the years, North Water is a league of their own, top notch service, amenities and the residences are total class!

Reply from North Water Residences

A great place to call "home". The entire staff always greet you with a smile and are very helpful to our needs, and are quick to attend to any problems that arise. The grounds and facilities are kept clean every day by friendly courteous workers.

Reply from North Water Residences

Perfect staff, perfect location and perfect residence! We really love the apartment and neighborhood, You must try it when you come to Chicago!

The best I’ve had so far. It would be better if there is no wait time to get a parking space and the parking application process being made easier. (Hope there’s more storage room maybe, for clothes)

Reply from North Water Residences

I really love it at North Water so far! It's in an amazing area with plenty to do nearby. Love the view of fireworks too! I'd recommend North Water to anyone looking to move in the area.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the apartment, staff is wonderful. Beautiful amenities-- would appreciate having wifi accessibility on the pool deck. Maintenance staff has been responsive.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living in these apartments. The building is incr4edible, always clean and the people couldn't be nicer. The views from the building are incredible and the amenities are unparalleled.

Reply from North Water Residences

Living here has really been feeling like home and everything about this place just makes it feel like ahhh.. this is home. The amenities are awesome, its such an open space feeling that makes you wanna go out to them more. I love the view in the apartment, amazing views!

Reply from North Water Residences

LOVE it so far! We just moved in last week, and so far everyone has been extremely nice and welcoming and very responsive! The apartment was super clean when we moved in, and the carpet had clearly recently been replaced and the walls repainted. It has exceeded our expectations so far! Would highly recommend.

Reply from North Water Residences

The building is well maintained and very welcoming. The amenities are nice and not overdone. I appreciate that you can’t hear anyone walking above you.

Reply from North Water Residences

Living at North Water has been great. I love the many events that the staff put on and the workout classes are great also. Now that the weather is better, I really enjoy using the grills that we have and haven't had an issue with finding an empty one to use.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location with easy access to Whole Foods, Loop and the Beach. Excellent team for customer service and maintenance. Clean building that is pet friendly

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water is a fantastic building to live in! From the front desk to maintenance, everyone is so friendly and welcoming. The amenities are always improving and management puts the residents first for every decision. Plus the views are some of the best in Chicago!

Reply from North Water Residences

Almost lived here for a year and love it! It just gets better and better the longer I live here! I always enjoy the gym, pool and lounges!!!

We love living at North Water Apts! The best staff and management team. The views and location are amazing. The amenities are super nice too!

Reply from North Water Residences

I’ve lived at North Water for a year now and am as happy now as when I first moved in. It’s a nice building with and good location and a great staff!

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing community! Love loving at North Water and calling it home! Great staff, amenities, location. Second to none across all areas including high quality finishes and amenities

Reply from North Water Residences

We are really enjoying the lake view from the apartment. We are living in 17th floor, but the view is awesome. We also appreciate awesome staffs!

Reply from North Water Residences

We love the amazing apartment! We enjoy awesome lake view from the apartment. Apartment staffs are also amazing. Amenity as well. You must enjoy the apartment!

Reply from North Water Residences

I’ve lived here for three years now and I absolutely love it! The community is amazing and I’ve made so many friends. NorthWater is the gift that keeps on giving!

Reply from North Water Residences

for the most part everyone is friendly and efficient in completing request. When I first moved in there was a more personal feel with the building that I wish was still in effect. It seems like with the more frequent turnover at the front desk it has lost that touch

Reply from North Water Residences

Everything has been great so far! Loving the building and our view. Loving the locale, close to many different places that are enjoyable to visit.

Reply from North Water Residences

Living at North Water has been the best experience for us. All the building staff knows our name and makes a point to ask us how our day is every time we see them. The place is always super clean, has the best amenities, and best views of the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great place to be at. The staffs care and are genuinely friendly. Facility crew really keeps the place spotless. We just moved in and found our neighbors friendly!