North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

Absolutely love living here at North Water. From staff to amenities, everything is amazing. I would very much recommend to others who are interested.
All the staff feels like family and is very helpful. Loved getting to see the summer fireworks, being able to relax and tan by the pool, and grill with friends. A great community to call home!
Living at north water has been great. All the staff is efficient in keeping the community clean. The staff is very kind and I have had no problems so far.
The best part of the apartment is the gorgeous views. I feel blessed to get up and look out the window everyday. The amenities and services are top notch. So far so good.
I love the floor to ceiling windows! The view is amazing and the location is superb! I appreciate how kind the staff is! The building is very clean and has wonderful amenities!
There are few buildings in the area that'd match North Water apartments community, judged by the views from the apartment and common areas, maintenance, and amenities.
Love the front desk. The building is always nice and cool especially when it’s really hot. I also love the elevator on the first floor because I’m 8 months pregnant
Management responds to most issues. Need to clean and wash Lower Wacker entrance as well as B1 service elevator area. Also service elevator should be accessible when not reserved
My residence experience is good. I like building. They have managed to maintain most services despite labor shortages. I renewed my lease before rent reductions. Looking forward to downward price adjustment.
At the front entrance dogs urinate and it smells especially on hot days. Would like to see additional cleaning at the front side walks. The smell at the entrance is not a reflection of the building but it’s the first thing we experience.