I love North Water Apartments! Everything is very clean and well kept. The people are kind and welcoming. Everyone is always polite and willing to give a helping hand. I never want to leave!

Reply from North Water Residences

We call North Water “Home Sweet Home” since 2015! Great amenities, staff, community and location. We wouldn’t trade this for anything else!!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Apartments. The amenities are amazing. The staff is friendly and they always going above and beyond for residents. Clean building throughout and they have monthly resident events.

Reply from North Water Residences

Staff and location are wonderful. Unit is reasonably well designed and view is amazing. Could have better amenities, but overall a great place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location and views. People very nice and thoughtful. Amy and DeCarlo awesome and responsive. Some of the apartment items of fair quality but the view makes up for it.

Reply from North Water Residences

I've stayed in several rentals but North Water is by far my favorite. Never have I felt more at home. The leasing and maintenance team are who the real MVP's of this property. They are responsive and always have a smile on the place. Plus the amenities in this location are unbeatable for the pricing. If you want a true luxury experience and the property management team to match find your way to North Water.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living in North Water because the staff are friendly and attentive to our requests. The location of North Water is also extremely convenient for being accessible to city life and good restaurants without the busyness of being in the heart of the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Awesome place to live...I moved here in May and have enjoyed it so far. Love the outdoor space, and the common areas throughout the building. Would like to know if there is free internet throughout the building?

Reply from North Water Residences

Excellent staff and facility! I love the atomosphere of this apartment. Also, I love the view from the unit which enables us to view the beautiful Michigan lake!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water! The staff & maintenance is by far the best I’ve ever experienced!! The building has great amenities too! The only thing missing is a dog park.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love coming home everyday. The building is well kept, staff is nice and helpful. Haven’t had any issues since we moved in. Amazing view and amenities!

Reply from North Water Residences

I enjoy the amazing east view from my apartment. The staff here is friendly and very attentive which makes them awesome. The amenities are great.

Reply from North Water Residences

The summertime at Northwater was excellent, enjoying the pool and outdoor amenities was so nice! Now that winter is coming Northwater is nice to come home to and stay out of the cold! The living space is perfect and all the other places to relax a plus!

Reply from North Water Residences

I moved in on July 1, 2015 and have never regretted it one day. Unlike any other rental building in Chicago, I love being attached to a hotel. Everyday feels like a vacation.

Reply from North Water Residences

This is by far one of the best communities ever! The front staff, the leasing office staff, the maintenance staff, everyone... they’re all just so awesome!

Reply from North Water Residences

Staff is wonderful, tenants friendly, and great amenities. North Water is unlike any building in Chicago, I have nothing but the highest respect for them.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great front desk. Great apartment with unbeatable views. Great location away from all the hecticness of the city but still able to enjoy the close proximity to the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Beautiful facility. Great views of the lake and the city. Doorman, pool, workout room, dry cleaners. Walking distance to Navy Pier, great restaurants and Michigan ave.

Reply from North Water Residences

I want formally and publicly commend the staff from North Water apartments for the excellent service. It is the best experience ever. The building location and cleanness. The staff is outstanding, Mr. DeCarlo Pittman is awesome. My husband and I are impressed by the service he providing us. He makes us feel like part of a big family! Ms. Stephanie Pitzer is always ready to help you every time you walk in.The maintenance crew is always around and they show out as soon you report a problem in your unit. The front door people are exceptional Diamood Rudder is a sweetheart lady and I want to express my gratitude to Khari Jones because of his exemplary customer service, solid work ethic, and a proven ability to go above and beyond the job he does. KJ demonstrates superior abilities, management talents, and multitasking skills. Great job from all of you! Thank you from both of us!

Reply from North Water Residences

Been in North Water for little over a month now. Love the place! The community is friendly, meeting new people everyday at the poool around the place. Maintenance when needed is insanely fast! The staff is sooo helpful and fun! Very comfortable place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the view from my apartment and the cleanliness of the building. Also, I like that the elevator is fast-moving and it's in good location like close to Whole Foods.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great first few months in North Water... Great pool, views and more... Checking process could may be more friendly, but overall an easy move

Reply from North Water Residences

What a great complex...views, amenities, layout, people; love it!!! I would highly recommend this place to all of my friend here in Chicago, and anyone thinking about moving to Chicago. Thanks!!!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Apartments! The apartments and views are amazing. All of the amenities are first class! The doormen are very professional and helpful!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water! The staff is so helpful, the maintenance team is so quick, the amenities are amazing and I love my view! I only wish we had a hot tub and a dog run but I guess you cant have everything :)