Living at North Water has been a great experience! The staff are excellent, so quick to respond, and very helpful whenever we ask or need anything. The building events that are put on are also a great time to meet with other residents!

Reply from North Water Residences

The apartment is nice and amenities are good. The staffs are friendly. The location is good and the view is amazing. I would recommend this place to my friends

Reply from North Water Residences

I really love every aspect of living in North water appartements. Our apartment’s view is breathtaking literally ! The gym is well equipped, the swimming pool is awesome! All the activities organized by the NW team are truly amazing and all the NW people are so kind and helpful. The building is clean and modern. Really thankful for living here !

Reply from North Water Residences

NorthWater is a great building. The units are nice, views are unmatched, and the staff is fantastic. Fantastic place to live, especially for someone working downtown. The neighborhood feels calm for the middle of the city, but also has great proximity to offices, restaurants, and nightlife.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great location. Great views. Amazing staff. Absolutely excellent facilities including gym, pool and grill. Common rooms have the best amenities and views in the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at Northwater Apartments. The staff is extremely friendly, all the amenities are clean, and my apartment feels like home. The area also feels very safe at all hours of day and night!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Apartments. After living in a few luxury high rises in Chicago and LA, I can confidently say North Water is second to none. The attention to detail in the apartments, modern fit outs, appliances and smart use of space in multiple layouts not to mention the views is what sets North Water apart. Amenities are a plenty. From the sky deck (indoor and outdoor) to the pool deck and grill level. Pool is a decent size and again, the view! Gym is state of the art, complete with a peloton bike, outdoor balcony bikes overlooking the lake and a fitness studio. The study and common areas are great for working from home and a nice cozy touch with the fire places, cinema tv, longes and pool table.

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living in North Water. The view of the River is unparalleled and the staff outstanding. Quality of the apartment is great and the amenities are everything we have been looking for in a rental

Reply from North Water Residences

We have loved living here for the past two years. The apartment is beautiful and the amenities are perfect. The staff have always been super helpful!

Reply from North Water Residences

I have Really enjoyed the neighborhood and the amenities the apartment gives us. The views are breath taking and I love Waking up to the lake! Can’t wait for summer when I can Go back outside with my family and enjoy the bike rides. Such a fun place to call home!

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living at NW. Everything from the staff to the amenities and the views. We also love living in Streeterville and find that we are able to walk everywhere.

Reply from North Water Residences

You can’t beat the location that is North Water Apartments! The quality and fit out is second to none along with the amenities and being attached to the Loews Hotel for winter

Reply from North Water Residences

After living in North Water for more than a year now I am as happy as when I first moved in! The staff is excellent and the building is maintained very well with great amenities!

Reply from North Water Residences

This is such a great place to live; I love the amenities, location, apartment design and awesome staff. I have lived at North Water Apartments for 1.5 years and have enjoyed every minute of it. Thanks...

Nearly perfect. The only things I would add is having WiFi access on the roof deck and slight improvement in sound proofing between floors (only problematic with very loud music).

The best apartment I've ever lived in! Everybody living in this apartment is kind and friendly. Amenity is also awesome. We can enjoy the view over the Michigan lake from the apartment.

Happy to call North Water Apartment home-sweet-home for more than 3 years! I love it, great place to live. Staff is helpful and friendly. My neighbors are all nice.

Reply from North Water Residences

We’ve had some hiccups our first few months with nearby neighbors making our living experience less than ideal, but the management and leading team has been consistent in trying to make things right.

Reply from North Water Residences

All the people have been incredibly nice. So has the staff. All nice people. I love the amenities as well. And we also greatly enjoy the free coffee :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Northwater is a great place to live. The staff is nice and in general the building is well maintained. It is very quiet and a great area. The views are spectacular and the staff does try to come up with fun events.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living in this building. So much care is put into maintaining the quality of the building and keeping it modern. If there's ever any problem there is always a fast response.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great environment and community!! Friendly staff and very helpful. Warm neighbors. Most importantly dog friendly! Great amenities for any occasion.

Reply from North Water Residences

It's been such a great place to live! We love our neighborhood, the proximity to Downtown Chicago, but also the quiet and laid back surrounding areas.