Leasing and management people are beyond helpful and nice. Front desk staff is fantastic. We cannot wait for summer time at North Water Apartments!

Reply from North Water Residences

We love living at North Water. The building staff are above and beyond and always very friendly. The seasonal activities and events that are held for residents are always done well and a nice little perk.

Reply from North Water Residences

Amazing staff, great building. Other then parking being on the high side and not enough for everyone this is by far the next building in the city

Reply from North Water Residences

Nice staffs and maintain the place nice and clean. Some of concierge staff can be rude. Noisy neighbors can be annoying. Over all good community.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water Apartments is one of the best overall buildings in Chicago. They have wonderful units, amenities, services, and staff. It's a pleasure to have lived here since its opening

Reply from North Water Residences

North water is a wonderful place to live! The staff is very friendly, the amenities are amazing, and the views are great. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from North Water Residences

The cross trainers in the gym are often broken with the tv not working. The middle machine is not working at all. And they often run out of cleaning wipes. Although there has been effort to improve the gym, it still is not comparable to other apartment gyms in streeterville such as optima and moments both of which have indoor pools and saunas .

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water is a great place to live. Noise level is good and apartment layout is excellent. Location is great and for the most part staff is great.

Reply from North Water Residences

Beautiful apartment, great front desk people, great amenities. Neighbors are friendly, location is outstanding. Dog friendly, nice pool and workout room.

Reply from North Water Residences

Nice apartments, amazing view on Navy Pier. Fantastic amenities, especially the pool. People living in the building not necessarily friendly, staff should be improved.

Reply from North Water Residences

We love North Water Apartments- cant wait to see what activities the summer brings to the community rewards program and the north water residents

Reply from North Water Residences

Everyone is so nice and kind in our apartment building! It's a pleasure to live here! The people at the front desk are especially a pleasure to see and greet when walking in and out of the building!

Reply from North Water Residences

I've never seen a larger turn out for a building sponsored event. It speaks to the level of enjoyment me and my fellow residents have living at North Water Apartments.

Reply from North Water Residences

The staff is fantastic. We've almost been here a year and it totally feels like home. We adore the location as well. From maintenance to the cleaners, to the front desk to the office, everyone is friendly and upbeat.

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water community is a wonderful way to know what's is going on in the building. It was a great idea to start this. Thanks for making it fun.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great!! We love Virginia at the front desk! So sweet and accommodating. And always welcomes with a warm smile. Maintenance is also pretty quick

Reply from North Water Residences

The staff is always considerate and very attentive. I love coming home and being welcomed by anyone sitting at the front desk. The leasing office is also always on it. Whether it's answering an email or a phone call they always have the answer. Thank you!

Reply from North Water Residences

Best building in Chicago! Great location, views and management. The amenities are wonderful with a classy feel. If you request maintenance they get to it very quickly.

Reply from North Water Residences

I find the community to be excellent. I have no complaints really. The residents are very friendly and respectful. The staff is great and are always pleased to assist.

Reply from North Water Residences

I really enjoy living at North Water Apartments! It's comfortable, clean and the staff is great. My only wish is that the apartment was more "green."

Reply from North Water Residences

diamond and Stuart at the front desk are wonderful! They were incredibly nice and welcoming when I moved in. They could not have been more helpful in answering all of the questions I had as anew resident.

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water, high end appliances, I've never had any problems. Outstanding staff. Great amenities. Awesome views! I was concerned at first about being able to hear my neighbors upstairs, but I've never heard any footstep. Really good isolation. If downtown living is for you, you won't go wrong with North Water.

Reply from North Water Residences

Very happy with our apartment choice. Well maintained building and the staff is very helpful. Wide variety of ages and great location. Amenities are to notch.

Reply from North Water Residences

This is pretty cool! Cannot wait to see what I can reward myself. I enjoy points-based rewards programs. Fun. FUN. FUN!!! Let's play and win!

North Water is fantastic - the staff is wonderful and the community is very welcoming! Choosing to live at North Water was a great and easy decision.