North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

North water is one of the best places I have ever lived, from the friendly staff to the amazing views and amenities. I also love how sound proof the apartments are.
Living at North Water Apartments has been a wonderful experience and superior to other buildings we’ve resides at. The staff is very attentive, friendly, and accommodating. Plus it is the perfect location!
It’s been great living at North Water! It’s as nice as the day we moved in. The area is great and the building is always welcome to come home to!
Renewing my lease was a no brainier. The building is amazing, the amenities fantastic, people working here very nice and... I can't wait for summer to be back to enjoy that fantastic rooftop pool!
The best apartment we've lived in ever. Hospitality is amazing. Staffs are very kind and helpful. We wish we could stay longer here. Thank you for all your support.
The best apartment ever... Cool staffs, great amenity including BBQ space and luxury kitchen... Lake view from the unit and near my office... Everything makes this apartment fantastic.
It's been a great experience so far. I moved into the unit two weeks ago and everything went very smooth. The staff is so friendly and helps with every issue, thank you again. Nothing to complain about at all!
North Water community is pretty amazing. Most times anything you would like is available, including maintenance. The organized events are also lovely although it’d have been nice to have a few more of them.
Love the building, staff, and maintenance. Good facilities, the gym is excellent and pool deck is also wonderful. Better WiFi access athe pool deck would be enjoyable. The walls and floor/ceilings are not as sound proof as I would hope, but overall a great experience.
I enjoy being a retired resident of North Water. It has been what we were hoping for. I wish they would consider a recumbent bike in the workout room which make it senior and disabled friendly. It would reduce risk of injury for those residents. I think it would also benefit shorter people.