Love coming home everyday. The building is well kept, staff is nice and helpful. Haven’t had any issues since we moved in. Amazing view and amenities!

I enjoy the amazing east view from my apartment. The staff here is friendly and very attentive which makes them awesome. The amenities are great.

The summertime at Northwater was excellent, enjoying the pool and outdoor amenities was so nice! Now that winter is coming Northwater is nice to come home to and stay out of the cold! The living space is perfect and all the other places to relax a plus!

I moved in on July 1, 2015 and have never regretted it one day. Unlike any other rental building in Chicago, I love being attached to a hotel. Everyday feels like a vacation.

Reply from North Water Residences

This is by far one of the best communities ever! The front staff, the leasing office staff, the maintenance staff, everyone... they’re all just so awesome!

Reply from North Water Residences

Staff is wonderful, tenants friendly, and great amenities. North Water is unlike any building in Chicago, I have nothing but the highest respect for them.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great front desk. Great apartment with unbeatable views. Great location away from all the hecticness of the city but still able to enjoy the close proximity to the city.

Reply from North Water Residences

Beautiful facility. Great views of the lake and the city. Doorman, pool, workout room, dry cleaners. Walking distance to Navy Pier, great restaurants and Michigan ave.

Reply from North Water Residences

I want formally and publicly commend the staff from North Water apartments for the excellent service. It is the best experience ever. The building location and cleanness. The staff is outstanding, Mr. DeCarlo Pittman is awesome. My husband and I are impressed by the service he providing us. He makes us feel like part of a big family! Ms. Stephanie Pitzer is always ready to help you every time you walk in.The maintenance crew is always around and they show out as soon you report a problem in your unit. The front door people are exceptional Diamood Rudder is a sweetheart lady and I want to express my gratitude to Khari Jones because of his exemplary customer service, solid work ethic, and a proven ability to go above and beyond the job he does. KJ demonstrates superior abilities, management talents, and multitasking skills. Great job from all of you! Thank you from both of us!

Reply from North Water Residences

Been in North Water for little over a month now. Love the place! The community is friendly, meeting new people everyday at the poool around the place. Maintenance when needed is insanely fast! The staff is sooo helpful and fun! Very comfortable place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Love the view from my apartment and the cleanliness of the building. Also, I like that the elevator is fast-moving and it's in good location like close to Whole Foods.

Reply from North Water Residences

Great first few months in North Water... Great pool, views and more... Checking process could may be more friendly, but overall an easy move

Reply from North Water Residences

What a great complex...views, amenities, layout, people; love it!!! I would highly recommend this place to all of my friend here in Chicago, and anyone thinking about moving to Chicago. Thanks!!!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love living at North Water Apartments! The apartments and views are amazing. All of the amenities are first class! The doormen are very professional and helpful!

Reply from North Water Residences

I love North Water! The staff is so helpful, the maintenance team is so quick, the amenities are amazing and I love my view! I only wish we had a hot tub and a dog run but I guess you cant have everything :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Very clean, quiet, respectful atmosphere. Also very elegant building and amenities. All of the staff are very friendly and you never hear your neighbors

Reply from North Water Residences

Impressed by the responsiveness, professional aptitude of all staff. Residents are friendly and welcoming. Dog friendly, homey feel with a city twist. Beautiful views and just a wonderful place to live.

Reply from North Water Residences

Absolutely love the amenities, the views, and the staff! Happy to call North Water home. Very convenient to work, school, restaurants, beaches, etc.

Reply from North Water Residences

People are all very friendly, management is very responsive to emails and solve any issue that arise quickly, maintenence gets things fixed within a day and the amenities and views are beautiful :)

Reply from North Water Residences

Really enjoy living at NW Great people, great location great building Amenities are well taken care of and plentiful, immediate needs are addressed with priority

Reply from North Water Residences

Location can’t be beat. Staff is phenomenal. Residents are more professional and sophisticated so don’t hear much nonsense. On your second year lease and love it!

Reply from North Water Residences

Just moved in a month ago. Love the amenities. Great staff, all super helpful and sweet. Love the view, never gets old. Always happy to come home!

Reply from North Water Residences

It’s been a great community so far, we have been assisted with our every need and the staff and services have been amazing. We love the view and it’s such a nice place to come home to!

Reply from North Water Residences

North Water is a great place to live. Staff are responsive and the unit is nice and well designed. All in all a really good place to live and I have been enjoying my time here.

Reply from North Water Residences

Don't take my word for it, take the word of friends who are former North Water Residences. Lauren "Darn I miss the pool at North Water." Matt, "I working longer hours so I can move back to North Water once the baby is born."