North Water Residences

4.7

4.7

Maha
The agents were so helpful and friendly, the apartment is spacious with great layout and breathtaking views. At first we thought our apartment is too small and we needed to move to a bigger one and the whole management team were so helpful to find us the best match and facilitated the move in a very smooth way.
Neha
I am a happy resident :) The staff is very helpful, friendly. Building is always kept clean and tidy for residents. Perks on 15th floor are delightful.
Haider
So far it’s one of the best places I’ve lived in, between the staff, the service, the quality of the building and the amenities, over all a very good experience!
Hina
It will be 2 years this summer and I have loved my experience here. From the staff to the amenities, everything has been wonderful, highly recommended!!
Davide
The good: - everyone, literally everyone working in this building is amazing: cleaners, receptionist, mail room staff, managers. 5 stars. And the building itself is fabulous. The bad: - Elevators. One of the elevator has been out of order since when? August? I understand it takes time but with Covid cases on the rise it would be nice not to forced to be in a very small space with other 4-5 people. - Noise: I had one of my neighbor making loud noises from very early in the morning to very late at night for a month straight. It seems better now tho. The ugly: - Masks. I know there is no much you can do and that at the end it is down to everyone's sense of responsibility, but it is really frustrating: there were about 90k cases and 177 deaths in Illinois yesterday! I can't believe I keep bumping into mask-less folks both on the elevator and, pretty much always, at the gym: I was at the gym no more than 20 minutes ago and only 2 out of 8 people were wearing a mask.
Thomasina
I just moved in and everyone is so nice and accommodating. I’m so excited about my year here. The building views are just spectacular and my apartment has the perfect layout for a single person with tons of storage.
Abigail
Staying here has made me realize we can truly have homes away from home! Thankful for the all staff who puts forth all their effort each day to make our home right for us.
Shen
The maintenance of the building overall cannot compare to when I just moved in. The escalator in the middle has never been repaired for months.
Miki
I have enjoyed living here from day 1, which was almost 4 years ago. The staff are helpful in every way and overall just great people! I will be sad to move away next summer!
Jana
Amenities are beautiful and clean, staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, location is central to river, lake, Navy Pier, movies/groceries, etc.