Apartment is a bit old, but everything works and they fix things quickly. Good location with being very close to UCF campus, and near grocery stores.

Since I’ve moved into Northgate Lakes the office has always been welcoming and staff is great. Many activities to do all month long although parking may not be the best.

Living at Northgate has been a great experience so far. I love how it is at walking distance from campus and how friendly thr community is to everyone.

Overall my experience at North Gate Lakes so far has been good. I like how it's a nice small community. One thing that has been bugging me is all of the construction. A lot of amenities and such I haven't been really able to use because of it

Nice apartment building. Nice room sizes, kitchen sizes etc. Would be nice to have more access to recycling and more options regarding recycling.

Very clean and quiet complex. Management is helpful and the amenities are great. Having access to the shuttle has made commute to the school much easier. Happy with my choice.

I love it the people are so nice the community is so clean it's has fun activities am you can meet people on a day-to-day basis. I would definitely recommend it

Excellent place to live with many nice people. The place is kept well by maentinance which I can’t say for my previous place of residence in Orlando.

In all honesty, it’s really not that bad living here. Sure the noise coming from the stadium can be loud, but it’s really worth living here since it’s super close to UCF. There’s also the option of riding the UCF shuttle instead of going through the trouble of UCF parking, which saves actually saves a lot of time.

I love the proximity to the University of Central Florida. The shuttles make traveling a breeze to avoid traffic and parking. The activities offered throughout the month are amazing.

I like Northgate lakes apartments. The people are nice and the staff are friendly, but corporate needs to fix the buildings and apartments. Our apartment has a missing ceiling and the couches have been ripped for nearly a year after putting in several work orders.

So far I like my roommates but the walls are very thin and I can hear everything. I can even hear the neighbors. The apartment is nice but I feel like the bathroom needs an upgrade. I do like it's near the school and in a safe area :)

I'm really loving it so far! I moved in about a week ago and it already feels like home. My friend Triana lives a few buildings away so it's fun to have her around too!

Very pleased with staff. I needed accommodation for the Spring 2018 since coming back from my study abroad and Luis helped me through the whole process. Really like my room and apartment and the view is amazing with the pond and fountain. Nice and relaxing

My room is much smaller than I expected and far less furnished than the unit I was shown, but the apartment is clean and the appliances work.

Love living here it’s very quiet and convenient. The shuttle is very reliable and the pools are nice. I wish the construction was finished however

So close to school, peaceful complex, and a helpful staff. The apartments are a decent size, and the big pools are a huge bonus! It is a safe place to live.

Very quiet and peaicful i can go outside at anytime and i wont hesr a peep. They also have community wide avtivitys with are pretty fun and interactive

The staff is very friendly and really made me feel at home at Northgate Lakes. I love that it is extremely close to my classes and work, so I have gained a lot of extra time since I have moved here.

For the most part I loved Northgate. The maintenance staff was always prompt and the CAs have been attentive. Unfortunately I found a bed bug in my apartment and management's response leaves much to be desired. I have many questions no one can help me with and I just have to idly wait till I can speak to management.

I have been living in northgate for about a year and a half and I love it. The proximity to campus is the best part about living here. It is relatively quite here which I also enjoy. The CA's are great and super friendly. The only issue is when it comes to work orders, sometimes it can be fixed quickly and other times it takes weeks.

The front office leasing staff are so friendly and helpful. On top of a great office staff, the property is very nice, and is being redone. The best of all is that I can bring my dog to come live with me!

This is a great place to live. I have enjoyed living here very much. Very happy with my decision to move here and the complex is right by the campus.

The community is very friendly and welcoming. The staff are all incredibly nice, and everyone I've met has been lovely. The only downside is that internet is unreliable, and the appliances are so old unless you upgrade for an extra $40 a month.