Northgate Lakes

Northgate Lakes is such a beautiful, nice, quiet apartment complex.... no, not an apartment complex, a COMMUNITY. The people there - staff and residents - are friendly and respectful. The amenities are creatively designed and offer fun, clean spaces to just relax and hang out, socialize, or even to study. And to top it off, the community is always offering amazing events to entertain and feed residents. BEST PLACE I’ve lived!
I really enjoyed my stay at northgate, I even decided to renew my lease. Quite and close to ucf which is great. The staff is nice and maintenance is very attentive
Really nice apartments, a little spendy compared to other communities. Leasing agents are awesome and will work with you to make sure you get what you need.
Accidentally submitted under the wrong email. Have had an amazing experience at Northgate Lakes and would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for an apartment near the UCF campus.
Northgate is an awesome place to live at! The upgraded apartments are really nice and the staff is great. All the events on the property are really fun!
Northgate is such an amazing place to live! The staff works hard to match you with amazing people! I’m excited to make new memories in my apartment this year!
Overall, Northgate Lakes is a great community to live in. The amenities are pretty good and the living spaces are nicer compared to other places nearby. The community does a great job having a lot of activities and give-aways for the people in the community. However, the reason they have all of these giveaways, though, is because they are overcharging the residents for their living spaces and "included amenities". I wouldn't mind less "giveaways for some" and "parties on a Tuesday night that only a select few can enjoy and attend" if it meant lowering the rent for ALL.
Great area since it’s close to UCF. Staff is however pretty useless. My roommates have violated several rules and the staff/manager doesn’t care even if I take the time to report the violations. Good luck getting maintenance to arrive to your apartment too. Their rising rent rates are also not worth the housing qualities you receive. I’d rather have a nicer apartment than a deck for the pool. Northgate’s isn’t worth it in my opinion and I will not be renewing my lease
I like the size of the bedrooms in the 4x4, and the pools and events are good. They offer free food sometimes, and I met two of my close friends here. The parking is good; the utilities work well; and the kitchen is a good size. It is also close to campus, Walmart, Publix, CVS, etc. The back pool could use some shade; the gym could use more equipment; maintenance should be available over the weekends for some situations; and there isn’t any sound-proofing. The answering service after hours never helps, and the shuttle can be pretty bad. It is overall a good place to live, but it has some flaws for the high prices.
great location that is close to campus. I really like that it is a smaller community compared to others in that it is always peaceful and quiet.