My experience here has been very good, the maintenance comes very fast, usually a day or 2 after you submit a work order. I wish that there was a basketball court in the complex somewhere, that's the only thing I would add.

Great immunity and very great staff! There are monthly events that are great for socializing and making new friends! The only downside is the maintenance team

Still love living at Northgate. Great staff! Great community! Year after year they've been providing me with everything I need while I'm here in school

The experience at Northgate has been great. It was a great first place to live.Everyone in the community is always very nice and welcoming. Everyone working at Northgate is always very helpful

Pretty good overall. Good neighbors, close to campus, occasional events. There’s always just a few minor issues when moving to a new place, in my case, for the first 6 weeks I had no internet. It was rough but it’s been fine ever since. My main issue though is with electric overages. It’s near impossible to avoid them. I’ve lived here 7 months now and had to pay extra 5 out of the 7 months. Overages range from $5-25.

Fantastic minus the thin walls. But then again what place doesn’t have that so. Location is great and that’s all I care about. I brought everything else including furniture so I enjoy my stay even more.

I loved the community events and being able to live with my cat. It was very convenient living so close to the UCF campus it made the commute easy.

My experience has been okay. The walls in my apartment are incredibly thin so I can hear my roommate on the phone from across the hall, people talking in the kitchen, roommate playing light music, etc. which makes it difficult to study or sleep. The apartments also need a serious upgrade. When I moved in, we had to have the maintenance fix our dishwasher twice. There is also black mold in my bathroom that won't go away no matter how often I clean and when I called maintenance about it, they basically told me to "clean more". I've lived in several other apartments/houses and have never had this happen in a bathroom. I'm pretty sure black mold is toxic. The desk chairs that are provided are also ridiculous - they are chairs with bungee cords in place of the seat. I don't think the monthly rent is worth what is provided in this complex.

Great place. Updated amenities. Leasing staff is usually helpful and can answer your questions. Price is decently fair for what they have to offer. Can’t beat the location

Overall my experience at Northgate has been extremely positive. It's very close to UCF campus, and the shuttle makes it even easier for days I don't want to walk. There are always events going on in the Northgate community, and with the Pool, game room, and gym in the complex it really has everything you could need

Reply from Northgate Lakes

the events are fun and it is a nice safe community. Maintence is quick. I do not like that the printer did not work for most of the time I have lived here. I think the utility overage of 40 dollars is way too low. For four people it is like you only get 10 dollars of electric per month per person. I wish we had unlimited utilities for the price of the rent.

Reply from Northgate Lakes

Living at Northgate Lakes has been a great experience. Getting to know everyone from my roommates to the workers in the office has been grate!

Reply from Northgate Lakes

It has been absolutely incredible to have spent the last two years living here. It is in such a convenient location and there are so many fun events put on by the staff.

Reply from Northgate Lakes

Most issues have been resolved, relatively smooth move-in process but renewal process was clunky. Get on it ASAP if you can. Maintenance is good.

Great place to live. Quiet and close to campus. Literally is like a 30 min walk. My roommates stay to them selfs and thus is a double edge sword.

The experience here is good. The staff is really nice and helpful and maintenance calls are usually responded to quickly. They also put on lots of interesting events.

Reply from Northgate Lakes

Been here for almost a year a been enjoying it so far. The location is great and is quite. Still have yet to attend some events that they have though.

Reply from Northgate Lakes

The amenities are nice and the area is great, so I glad i don't have to be concerned about safety issues. The noise is annoying though especially living on the first or second floor because you hear the people living above walking around.

I placed a work order for my kitchen due to a frog being stuck in it. Maintenance never showed up or resolved the problem. The stair cast where my unit is, are broken and hasn’t been fixed almost half my entire lease here.

Living at North Gate Lakes this year has been a great experience. The staff is always very helpful - I have never had an issue with any package pickup or delivery. The parking lot is usually clean. Maintenance is not bothersome. The pool area is extremely clean and appealing. Noise is sometimes an issue in the mornings/at night but it is seldom. If I wasn't moving away, I would choose to stay at NGL for longer because it has been the best apartment experience I have experienced.

Very good community. I really like all the events that are held during the week. The maintenance is also very well and responds quickly to all requests!

Northgate has good customer service but maintenance and the quality of the apartment and applicances could be alot better. I dont see myself renewing my lease here.

maintenance responds very quickly and the entire CA staff is very friendly and helpful. The renovations to both the inside and outside of the buildings has made a huge difference and I’m so happy I renewed for next year!

Reply from Northgate Lakes

Lovely community in a great location close to UCF. The complex has nice amentities, but a small gym. Maintenance is either very good or very bad depending on what day you request them. Pet friendly and overall a peaceful community

Reply from Northgate Lakes

I enjoy living at Northgate lakes. The location is perfect and the staff is all very sweet and helpful. I would recommend this housing to others.