Living at North Gate Lakes this year has been a great experience. The staff is always very helpful - I have never had an issue with any package pickup or delivery. The parking lot is usually clean. Maintenance is not bothersome. The pool area is extremely clean and appealing. Noise is sometimes an issue in the mornings/at night but it is seldom. If I wasn't moving away, I would choose to stay at NGL for longer because it has been the best apartment experience I have experienced.

Very good community. I really like all the events that are held during the week. The maintenance is also very well and responds quickly to all requests!

Northgate has good customer service but maintenance and the quality of the apartment and applicances could be alot better. I dont see myself renewing my lease here.

maintenance responds very quickly and the entire CA staff is very friendly and helpful. The renovations to both the inside and outside of the buildings has made a huge difference and I’m so happy I renewed for next year!

Lovely community in a great location close to UCF. The complex has nice amentities, but a small gym. Maintenance is either very good or very bad depending on what day you request them. Pet friendly and overall a peaceful community

I enjoy living at Northgate lakes. The location is perfect and the staff is all very sweet and helpful. I would recommend this housing to others.

I love living at Northgate Lakes. I have met a lot of people there and have become great friends with my roommate. My apartment is functional and makes me feel quite content.

Northgate lakes has been an excellent place to live, study, and make new friends. Also, its location is exceptional because it is right next to ucf and grocery stores.

The experience has been amazing. I enjoy the CA events and how they bring everyone together. Thank you for the support! I appreciate the sympathy and compassion as a fellow resident.

pretty chill here, sometimes its a little noisy when there's maintenance outside, but other than that its great. free food sometimes and staff is nice

Few maintenece issues but overall a great community. We had an issie with the AC and an issue with the front door lock but luckily the maintenance request was fufilled relatively quickly. Also the wifi was just recently out for about three days.

Friendly CAs who genuinely care about helping out whenever there's an issue. quiet neighborhood and it's usually pretty clean. Have had issues with maintenance though. Gym could use a little more TLC too

Great community, friendly staff. Would be nicer with a field/more sports opportunities within the complex. Rooms feel very dorm-like at times. Overall the space is nice but not incredible.

Great location and staff, but the rooms themselves are in need of a renovation. the updated gym is great and i love the access to the pools.

Living at Northgate Lakes has been wonderful so far! I love how quickly maintenance responds and how friendly the staff are, and I think all of the monthly events are amazing! What a great atmosphere and community to be able to live in!

As I get ready for 3rd year at Northgate, I can still that I'm satisfied with the level of service I've received. All the staff are helpful as usual and I'm glad to be here.

A great place to live. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance is usually pretty quick to fix any issues that may arise as you are living here

amazing! awesome! so good! I made great memories and has an overall great living experience these past ten years of residence. the ducks are my favorite amenity.

There are always plenty of activities to participate in in the neighborhood. From waffle Wednesday's in the morning to pool parties and barbeques in the afternoon.

Great community with decent amenities, but maintenance needs to be better. All the staffs are really friendly and will help you with anything.

the maintenance does not really follow up that quickly. I wish that they offered summer only alongside their year long leases for people to advertise as a part of a sublease.

I’ve lived at Northgate since August and I can honestly say that it has been the best student housing experience I’ve had. We’ve had a few minor issues with furniture, appliances, etc. but the maintence staff here is great and fixed everything super quickly :)

This place is great. Updated amenities and updated cable? and WiFi. Plus the D & D and Easter Egg Hunt is what’s up. Also grocery bingo is the bomb.

Nice apartment, great location. Staff is always prepared to help and I had a good living experience here. Northgate could have 2/2 apartments.

It’s been alright. Good events and the facility is nice. That being said, we only just got working WiFi, when you call if your neighbors are rowdy no one seems to do anything. It’s been alright.