Northgate lakes has been an excellent place to live, study, and make new friends. Also, its location is exceptional because it is right next to ucf and grocery stores.

The experience has been amazing. I enjoy the CA events and how they bring everyone together. Thank you for the support! I appreciate the sympathy and compassion as a fellow resident.

pretty chill here, sometimes its a little noisy when there's maintenance outside, but other than that its great. free food sometimes and staff is nice

Few maintenece issues but overall a great community. We had an issie with the AC and an issue with the front door lock but luckily the maintenance request was fufilled relatively quickly. Also the wifi was just recently out for about three days.

Friendly CAs who genuinely care about helping out whenever there's an issue. quiet neighborhood and it's usually pretty clean. Have had issues with maintenance though. Gym could use a little more TLC too

Great community, friendly staff. Would be nicer with a field/more sports opportunities within the complex. Rooms feel very dorm-like at times. Overall the space is nice but not incredible.

Great location and staff, but the rooms themselves are in need of a renovation. the updated gym is great and i love the access to the pools.

Living at Northgate Lakes has been wonderful so far! I love how quickly maintenance responds and how friendly the staff are, and I think all of the monthly events are amazing! What a great atmosphere and community to be able to live in!

As I get ready for 3rd year at Northgate, I can still that I'm satisfied with the level of service I've received. All the staff are helpful as usual and I'm glad to be here.

A great place to live. The staff is very helpful and the maintenance is usually pretty quick to fix any issues that may arise as you are living here

amazing! awesome! so good! I made great memories and has an overall great living experience these past ten years of residence. the ducks are my favorite amenity.

There are always plenty of activities to participate in in the neighborhood. From waffle Wednesday's in the morning to pool parties and barbeques in the afternoon.

Great community with decent amenities, but maintenance needs to be better. All the staffs are really friendly and will help you with anything.

the maintenance does not really follow up that quickly. I wish that they offered summer only alongside their year long leases for people to advertise as a part of a sublease.

I’ve lived at Northgate since August and I can honestly say that it has been the best student housing experience I’ve had. We’ve had a few minor issues with furniture, appliances, etc. but the maintence staff here is great and fixed everything super quickly :)

This place is great. Updated amenities and updated cable? and WiFi. Plus the D & D and Easter Egg Hunt is what’s up. Also grocery bingo is the bomb.

Nice apartment, great location. Staff is always prepared to help and I had a good living experience here. Northgate could have 2/2 apartments.

It’s been alright. Good events and the facility is nice. That being said, we only just got working WiFi, when you call if your neighbors are rowdy no one seems to do anything. It’s been alright.

The walls are a little thin and the appliances are a little old, but all-in-all this place is great. The location is very convenient and the WiFi is fast, but it is difficult to connect Chromecast-like products.

Decent housing, but don't expect much in the way of maintenance. Furthermore, they have no clause in the rent agreement allowing them to come into your house unannounced, which is a little sketchy and not necessary.

No trouble with neighbors. Staff is always friendly. Only problem I have is with the electric bill overages. Despite my roommates and I cutting down on power usage, I was still charged an overage fee.

I have loved living at Northgate. It has so much to offer. There is so much to do at Northgate and it's close to campus. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for housing off campus.

I like the apartment but the walls could be thicker and the kitchens and bathrooms could be updated but other than that it’s great. The staff is really helpful.

Northgate Lakes is a great community to be a part of! Everyone is super friendly and the apartments are very nice! I also love the events that go on at the pool every week!

It has been great! All the staff is super nice and friendly! They always keep us updated with events going on each month and they make all residents feel invited!