I’ve been staying in a 4/4 this year and I really like the layout of my unit. Also, having the gym and pool right next to my building is really great.

During my time here, the rooms have been quiet. I've been able to study and sleep without disturbances. The WiFi has its problem but it isn't a big deal. The environment is clean and peaceful.

I enjoy living at Northgate community is nice, I just wish the internet was better, and the price was better. Office staff is nice and great location

A great community but the maintenance need to step up their game! The neighborhood is great, really close to the stadium. No noise issues ever.

Very quiet, rough time. College is hard but the grocery bingo makes it better. I live for that shit! Can’t wait for the next D&D night with Adam!!

Great community. Upgraded amentities including the pools, gym, clubhouse and leasing office. Reasonably priced. Very quiet neighborhood for being so close to main campus.

Great apartment for the most part, but management doesn’t always give warning before entering even after we asked them too. Other than that, we have had no problems.

It’s beautiful place to live. The people who work there are great and the community is just filled with positive energy. Would definitely recommend

Very good experience. The construction when I first moved in was a little annoying. I enjoy the community events, especially waffle wednesday.

Great location and amenities. Very clean and safe. Very quick and effective maintenance repairs. Staff very nice and extremely helpful with any problems.

Maintenance is very quick to respond! Every time we have a problem and report it they are here within a day or two to fix it. Staff is super friendly as well

Northgate has always been a great place to live. This is my second year here and I feel like it's just as good as the first. Great staff and community feeling as always.

The location and my apartment are great, the only problem is that when it comes to cleaning issues between roommates the leasing office doesn’t really help too much, but if you are strong minded and can approach your roommate about the issues you guys are having you should be fine.

Everything is perfect, the place is really nice, it comes furnished and with good appliances. The only big thing that needs work is the internet. It’s unbearable at times.

I enjoy living at Northgate Lakes. From the two pools to the club house, it’s great. However, I wish the gym was a little bit bigger with more things to do. Also, work orders take so long to be served.

I love this apartment complex so much! The staff are so nice and aim to recognize your name after a few visits to the office. Maintenance is always quick to resolve an issue and are so helpful!

The overall community and apartments are very nice and quiet, but the cable and internet service is horrible and I don't appreciate maintenance and staff coming into my apartment whenever they feel like without warning or notice. Besides those two issues living here has not been too bad.

So far my experience with Northgate lakes apartment has been a pleasurable one. The property is well kept, clean and welcoming. The room accommodations offer affordable and comfortable living. Close enough to campus but in a nice location to feel far enough from the busy campus.

Great place while in college. Perfect location and lots of amenities. I lived here for most of the time while going to UCF, including grad school.

Not really clean when I moved in but other than that pretty good so far. I like the proximity to school and how calm it always is. It is a good escape from the chaos I face on a daily basis

Super close to school with convenient buses. Maintenance in the apartments on appliances and stuff gets done quickly, but general maintenance around the complex takes forever. Nice neighborhood with lake/lots of trees.

The experience at Northgate is so far a positive one, the only downside and most likely the reason why I will be finding another residency next semester is the electricity cap. It is nearly impossible to not go over the cap and in the end I would rather it be included in rent and will find residency where it is.

My experience has not been bad at all I am actually happy. I like my neighbors and I get along with my roommates. I also love how close we live to campus.

Northgate Lakes is a great apartment complex. The charges can be ridiculous but other than that it is decent. We seem to get charged for things that are not in our control.

Good quality apartment and rooms. Quiet living area. One complaint is that office staff will come in without any warning. Also, being students, management doesn’t really take us seriously