Very pleased with the helpfulness of the staff and pleasant experience I've had living at Northgate Lakes. Previously renewed my lease for the next year and did not have to think twice!

You told me the place was much better than it actually is. Wifi is terrible. Cyber cafe and gym can't get into. Nice staff. I like the events each week

So far I have really enjoyed my experience at Northgate Lakes. It is very close to campus and the community is close together! There is a lot of parking available and the amenities are great.

I don't know if you actually read these or not, but the only thing im bothered by is the "pet friendly" policies. i don't understand why an apartment cant have 4 pets per apartment, or why one person can't have more than one cat or dog. or why its specifically just cats and dogs, when reptiles etc can be less care and mess.

The community is super friendly and the amenities are great! The maintenance could be better, but overall I'm happy. It is also nice to see the management putting together events.

Great place to live. I love that you can have pets, it makes living on your own less lonely. The events are fun and the clubhouse has great activities

I absolutely love living here at Northgate Lakes. The amenities are amazing, from two swimming pools to a movie theater there is always something going on. The staff in the office is also incredible and do everything they can to help you. I am definitely considering renewing for next year.

Northgate Lakes is AWESOME. The staff here is great and i've had a lot of fun so far and its only been two weeks! Can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds!

The Internet is very bad. I wish I could just use my router again. Also if you had a basketball court I would pay extra to live here. And maybe a hot tub?

I live in L101 and was first impressed by the look of the whole complex. My apartment however came in rough shape. There were many issues with it but Northgate dealt with them fast.

This is a wonderful place to live and I would recommend it to anyone, especially UCF students because the campus is only a few steps away! The roommate matching system always helps you make new friends too!

This place is wonderful, it's my first year. Couldn't have asked for better. With welcoming RAs, community activities, and laid back rules, who wouldn't want to live here at Northgate!?

Awesome!! I like it here he staff is great and so enthusiastic, they're always willing to help and to be at service. I appreciate how they keep candy in the office

the management could be better, it's obvious that everyone in the office is told to say anything to the resident that will make them content even if it's a lie. I'm always told I'm at "the top of the list" and things I need to be done won't be accomplished for a while. Waffle Wednesday's are probably the only thing I really like about livin here. If it wasn't for the close proximity to campus I would live somewhere else.

Great apartments and roommate matching system & tons of cool community events. For the price, the size of the apartment is great however, the appliances were a little out of date and my apartment was dirty upon move in. I also wish the apartments came with a TV in the main room like I was told upon touring & like many other housing communities have.

The complex is doing pretty well. I haven't had any problems so far and it has been pretty smooth moving in and getting my stuff set up. I would recommend this apartment complex to others

All of the community assistants have been friendly and very helpful. The apartment is great and all issues have been resolved in a timely manner.

The apartment itself is pretty nice, but there were quite a few not okay issues (lots of ants in the kitchen, broken shelves, and a few other things) Most of the issues were fixed after about a week, though. The office staff is great!

Northgate is really great so far. Nice, quiet but also plenty of communal activities. The amenities are great and the staff is friendly and helpful.

Very nice set up, management and maintenance have been super helpful and I hope they keep up the great work. Love the gym even though I would prefer more equipment, but besides that it's great.

Appartment is nice, facilities and attentiom are great too! We had some issues with some things on the appartment (burned lights, stuff from the previous residents) that were a bit annoying but it's not a big deal

Northgate Lakes has been a great place to live so far. The location is great and is more secluded from noise when compared to other places. The staff is awesome and they are always willing to assist you with your needs.

So far so good my first time living on my own so it's nice to live in a facility where I feel safe. The rooms are nice sized and clean, I have yet to use the club house or pools but will get there eventually.

The employees have been lenient for me with a monthly fee because of a bank issue. I greatly accept their compassion and motivation to help their residents.

Doing well, but maintenance needs to be more on top of things and clean the air vents. i believe there is mold. other than that it is a great community.