NorthPointe

I have not moved in yet but the staff has been great so far. I am an international student and they welcomed me with open arms and made the leasing process easier
The amenities are great. I feel so spoiled having a dishwasher and washer dryer in unit. The staff is really nice and they have cute dogs so that's a plus. I'm amazed that the noise isn't too much especially since we're right by the pool. The only thing I wish was for faster response when I contact maintenance or the office. Overall, excellent living experience.
Northpointe was wonderful. I would most definitely recommend this lovely place to friends. I’m so glad I found a place like this to live for the last year.
It’s been a pleasure living here with such great people. If I ever have a problem, NoPo is always a call away to fix it. I appreciate the time and convenience they have been able to provide me.
Not what I expected, but it’s been a good home to me. If my experience would’ve been better I would’ve renewed but I think this business needs a little bit more help.
Great place to live! Great location, great staff, great price. Perfect if you go to the University of Arizona because of the environment and the shuttle.
Everyone is so friendly and welcoming! I find this community to be extremely supportive and fun. I appreciate all that I have experienced in such a small amount of time!
The front office was absolutely amazing and helps with all resident needs! The amenities are clean and very nice! A wonderful community to live in!
Love the friendly and professional service. This complex has all the needed amenities for a safe and comfortable living The location is perfectly close to stores, medical facilities, and bus stations. We are going to love living here!
Love the lil lady in the office! She’s so great and outgoing and made me feel so welcomed the day I went to go look at the apartment, I love the amenities and the beautiful green grass. I’m looking forward to be a resident!