Just discovered this app through my apartments! so many available points to get for amazing prizes. I am so glad and happy to use this app. 10/10 i redommwnd

Everyone is very friendly, I have made so many great friends while living here. Anytime we have requested a maintenance repair they have been quick to address our situation.

Northpointe has a great environment to live the student life. It would be crazy to not want to live here with the awesome low prices. The community events are a plus!

Good. Not perfect. The price is good and the summing pool is cool. I have been here for 2 months and i like it. The only annoying thing about northpoint is that they don't let you see the room which is not similar to the model at all !

They are really nice people out an ding apartents very clean and the location is great the pool is really nice. The apartents re very spaces and clean

This complex is very nice for someone who is starting out in their college career. What I like most is the shuttle because I hate to pay for parking on campus. I love the staff and how they are so nice to me and they are never too busy to help me with anything whether it’s rent problem or just asking to print some papers.

Definitely one of the better apartments for students although there are sometimes delays in when certain subjects are being processed. However, the support is definitely there if you aren't afraid to ask.

I love living at Northpointe Student Apartments. The office staff is wonderful, Samantha really keeps me up to date on every event and special that is going on and I appreciate the courtesy that the staff has for all of the residents.

So far my experience has been alright. Most of the office staff is very attentive and helpful. Pleased with the low noise level. Had a few problems getting some maintenance issues fixed.

It's a nice and quiet apartment that is well maintained! I love the pool area and can't wait to use it in the summertime. I like my room too

So far it's 🐝 wonderful and everything is as stated I'm an employee and a customer fits me right down to the ground.They help me out when I needed it the most my boss Mrs Hanson and Allen both went above and beyond for me love this process and property if I didn't have it as a resource I would have continued life for a long time in the caltholic shelter

This is a good apartment. There are many international students living in here. That good! I am a international student too, and I will suggestion my friends live here in the future.

the pool is beautiful for lounging or of course swimming. the study room is perfect when sitting in your room gets tiring. sometimes the shuttle bus will stop or not run without warning and it gets frustrating

The general apartments and environment is good, but staff in the office often are distracted and don't know what to do if something is wrong.

A really great place to live off campus. Very clean facilities and fast service after maintenance requests. There's no hassle and really friendly people. Neighbors can be quite noisy, though.

My experience at NP has been positive so far. I really enjoy living here and everything has been good for me. The only thing that I think should be improved is the rules against pet owners who don’t bother to pick up after their pets.

It has been ok because my maintain requests get done in a good amount of time. However my air conditioning was broken for the first month and we had to pay a large bill. I have also had my wifi turned off for not paying rent but I did and I didn't appreciate not being told about a glitch in the system.

no issues, besides apartments needing some upgrades. perfect start to living on your own; no noise complaints either! nice events put together for residents etc

the apartments are small, sometimes not clean when entered. There are apparent mistake and the maintenance requests take forever to get done. Nice amenities though.

This is my 3rd year living at northpointe and I still love living there. Never had any bad experiences with anyone, on the contrary every one is great. Highly recommend this place.

Nice community, quiet, there when needed. Overall really good area, accessible to other local stores, very dog friendly, closed community. Really good.

Good apartment to live during the school year. Offers bus shuttle everyday and apartment is located near grocery stores. Have no problem going anywhere with the shuttle

My experience with NorthPointe has been overall positive. Maintenance has been prompt. Noise levels have been acceptable. The shuttle service has been useful. No major complaints.

The apartments are really nice, everyone is really helpful in the front office and nobody really bothers you. The shuttles are easy to use and have a very constant schedule. It's a great place for students.

Northpointe is a great place to live. It’s affordable and the staff and amenities are great. I love living here! It’s also close to the mall and plenty of grocery stores