I like living at NP. The only reason for the 4 stars is because the gates never close. An random people are allowed to walk in. Especially on the weekends, it seems like we have a public pool.

Safe, Freindly, Clean, Supportive! We are comfortable having our son live @ NorthPointe, the environment is encouraging and allows a young adult to mature.

I’ve been living here for almost 2 months and so far it’s been pretty good. I wish they would close they gates so it’s a gated community but other than that I’ve enjoyed living here.

Northpointe Student Apartments has so far been a very enjoyable place to live. Out of all the apartments around town, I believe Northpointe has the most homey/ comfortable environment. It also has very beautiful, spread out grounds with lots of amenities and services. All in all, I would definitely recommend Northpointe to other potential students. The only negative thing I have to say is that the office workers/ maintenance sometimes take a lengthy time to complete requested service tasks. But besides that I have thoroughly enjoyed my living experience here so far.

The serives that are proviede are good. The office worker as well are nice and are willing to help. How ever some residents make the stay a bit hard with their activities.

Parties arent too loud. People seem pretty safe and boring overall. Occasional free beer during pool parties. On one occasion I made a request at the front office to reverse a prior roommate matching decision and the clerk passively agreed and made no effort to actually do it rather than simply telling me the request couldnt be met but overall during other experiences the staff is decent.

Excellent experience moving in and love my one bedroom. Very quick to get things fixed when needed. Would recommend NorthPointe to anyone looking for an apartment

I love living here everyone is so nice. The front office workers are so helpful and understand. The best part is they all know me by name...

I am a returning resident and have generally been happy about the apartment complex. My main issue is that the office staff changes a lot and new employees seem uninformed and poorly trained.

North point is a Great environment to live in! The people are nice and the price is affordable! I've been a resident for two years now! And I'm still happy here!

This is my 3rd year livings there and I still love it. I never had any problems but the time i did maintenance helped right away. The staff is super friendly. Definitely recommend these apartments.

There is a nice atmosphere around the campus. It seems very welcoming and has very nice amentites where students can hang out. Maintenance can sometimes take a while to get things done though. My AC broke a week ago and they are just now fixing it. The staff in the lobby are mostly students, so some of them don't know how to answer some of my questions. Overall, it is a nice place to live as long as you don't have issues with maintenance or people at the front desk.

Really amazing apartment community, kept nice and clean, well organized. Quiet little community, with friendly staff willing to help. Great area to be in.

Love the complex, the gym is really nice and is a decent size, the pool/pool area is beautiful, and the game room is really nice as well. However the management team isn't the best but Kelly is really helpful

pretty good apartment, has been living here for 2 years, all my friends are also living here. Like the environment and pool, which are awesome

Sweet apartment complex, and I am pretty sure I got the best spot on the best building! Can't wait to stay gere for the next few years!!!!!!

The complex is nice with well maintained land. It seems over time the staff have become better at helping out and there have been less miscommunication. Overall nice place.

Northepointe has once again made a welcoming environment with friendly staff and a clean community. I am glad to have renewed because the price is definitely worth it!

Bus shuttle service they provide is convenient for me to get to my classes. Friendly staff and are willing to help anytime. Fitness center looked new

The staff is super great and helpful. I just moved in and I love my apartment. I also love how easy it is to get to the U of A on the shuttle.

I love NP but I am sad Tinesha is gone.. :( The maintenance is quick to fix problems, they accepted my ESA, and the agents always try their hardest to make things easier for residents both new and returning

Love this apartment complex! So glad that I chose to live here! The management is fantastic and always helps me out when I have any problems

The staff is very friendly and has been nothing but helpful with all the questions and concerns I've had. The people around the apartments are nice as well, and I've yet to have any issues.

I'm so excited to be a part of NorthPointe ! The NorthPointe apartments community is something I am excited to be a part of. The employees are so nice too.

I have had a few problems but overall they've been solved fairly easily. I haven't heard anything about roommates or who I'm living with yet but I'm excited to start living here regardless.