NorthPointe

I been pleasant and I don’t have any issues. I love the movie 🎥 night we had last month. I Just need to check my email more often for on-site activities
1 star
I hate it here, it looks like I’m living in a 3rd world country. Nothing works properly in the apartment. If they fix something, another thing breaks. Im done with Northpointe.
I love the apartments and the amenities that comes with them, but we have had a really bad experience with maintenance. They take way too long to respond to emergencies. I had to wait 2 weeks to get a shower head and couldnt take a shower in my own bathroom and had to use my roomie's instead. They took about a month to fix a ceiling fan that was almost gonna fall off the ceiling. We have a broken oven and they still havent fixed it yet.
The apartment complex in the first year had nearly no problems but then things got worse. During Renovation we were not told anything towards the progress of things and as to when things would happen and when we tried to contact the office we were given vague answers. The apartment complex seems to be doing good now but my roommates and I have noticed in increase in dangerous residents and each have had property broken into or damaged in the parking lot.
pretty nice place to live. everything are good, office staff really help me a lot, and they are really kind. maintenance team alway helpful.
It takes a long time to receive any sort of maintenance. It took many months to receive any furniture or the bed frame out of the apartment. I also have contacted 5 times now about a payment plan with no response
Honestly, this place is about what I expected. The price is really good, and the staff in the front office is always very friendly and tries to help as much as possible. Major flaws are the managers never make themselves available if you have big issues and the maintenance staff can be very hit or miss.
It’s pretty good. Kinda quite. Great amenities. Parking is hard to find a spot that isn’t against the far back wall. Maintenance is pretty slow as well.
Nice facility and nicely kept. Only reason it's not a 5 star is because of delay for incentives and an inability to access amenities freely due to covid.
Living here is comfortable and cute. Good place to start living independently. The amenities are very nice and the prices are reasonable. The only downside is that maintenance requests and transactions take a very long time to complete and they sometimes don’t even completely fix the problem.