I have lived here for four years, I love the environment very much, very comfortable, the night is very quiet. However, the interior of the apartment is a bit old and I hope I can get it replaced.

I haven't moved in yet but, I have had nothing but good experiences with the staff thus far. I am very excited to be moving in to my apartment in a month.

nice place to be at the staff are good (not the management they are not helpful) the community is good a lot of diversity students from different states and countries.

maintenance has been awesome with quick responses. Pool area is clean. three gas grilling areas too. Office staff has been great, movie theater is a nice bonus.

It has been pretty good but they cancel the shuttle at random times and then you have to somehow get an Uber which costs money. The facilities are nice.

Northpointe is pretty cool. I haven’t moved in yet but just the tour had me in love with the property. The employees are very nice as well and I can’t wait to move in

My experience has been pretty good they have really nice utilities such as the pool and the gym. The shuttle occasionally breaks down and that's not really that great.

Nice apartment to live in. Bus shuttle comes every hour so don't need to worry about getting to class. Nearby stores for groceries. People aren't loud at night

Northpointe is a great and affordable apartment complex near lots of grocery stores, restraunts and shopping areas. I love living here and I’m glad I renewed my lease for another year!

Northpointe has a nice selection of amenities, including free WiFi, a community pool, and a gym. The staff are friendly and have often gone out of their way to assist me. The apartments are a reasonable size for the price and are within walking distance of many stores.

Northpointe is overall, a great place to live! Great staff, maintenance is always fast, and it is calm, which is great for when you are busy in school. Shuttle service is okay, bus stops working often but I appreciate the notifications I receive from NP letting me know about this. It is sometimes really dark at night, light posts would be helpful for parking lot.

I really enjoyed staying here at Northpointe. It is extremely safe and it is also quite. The staff members are helpful as well. It’s also super close to grocery stores

A good place to live, roomates are friendly, low noise during night time, all equpiment are good, have pool and BBQ place, which is awsome. I will recommond to my friend

The amenities are much nicer compared to other apartments. Maintenance is very efficient. It would be convenient for e code offered to residents and visitors to enter the gate.

The living experience could have been better if some of the appliances and amenities in the apartments were nicer and did not fall apart all the time.

I like the complex a lot. The issues I have is with the apartment I have there are a lot of thing that’s need fixing other then that everything else is great

Maintenance request take long but I like my room. My roomates are pretty great as well. I love the pool and I am so happy that I have a gym I can go to whenever I want.

I do like living here. It is a very good experience. The staff is always very helpful and nice. Amenities are good, although I think it would be good to change the washing machine for a new one. There should also be some kind of punishment for residents that don't pick after their dogs. That is something that really annoys me.

It is good. Very clean and nice. Office people are very nice. Roomemate also very good. I will keep living in there. Also, they do have shuttle to go to the campus

Northpointe is great in general. Good price, great space. The maintenance takes forever to do anything though. I lived with a broken desk drawer for two semesters after giving up on anyone coming. It's also liable for the bus schedule to change at any moment; very worth it to have a car just in case. But still a good place to live and everything else is functional/workable.

Northpointe is a really great place to live, the neighbors are all friendly and they don't get in your business much. The office staff are all really helpful and friendly

Very nice place and is close to a lot of very convenient stores. There’s a lot of room for parking and the outer area is kept clean. Haven’t had any problems with other members of the apartment complex

It was pretty good for the most part. Everyone in the office is nice and supportive. Sometimes it’s not the best service but wife the price it’s amazing.

A better job could be done with pairing roommates. Have not had the best experience with my assigned roommates. Great service as far as maintenance, neighborhood is somewhat secure, okay amenities.

The community it quite quiet. The bud drivers have a tendency to leave early if the bus is filled, so make sure you get to the bus stop early. The amenities are ok, maintenance comes quickly to fix things. Overall the experience has been good and the location is definitely a plus bc of how close we are to sprouts and the mall.