This is a nice place to live. I am a student at the u of a and northpoint is the best place to live for the price offered. There are shuttles buses provided from northpoint to u of a main campus free of charge for northpoint resident

Very nice, open community. Great amenities. The place is well kept. Near the Tucson Mall. Has a shuttle to get to and from school. Overall best place to live!

Great place to live, it was always quiet and the staff were super helpful. It was nice to not be disturbed by a lot of noise. The shuttle was very convenient too

Great community, not nosey so you can concentrate when you have to, but walls are kind of thin. Other than that, staff is really nice super helpful with answering questions and maintenance comes quick. Fun social events from time to time, who doesn't like free stuff!!

I love the generosity that NP has. There are so many fun events and giveaways than my previous apartment. The events are actually very interesting to participate. Can't wait for Palm Splash

Good people in the office and good maintenance staff doing they job. I respect how they care about the apartments and students living here. Definitely one of the better student housing in Tucson

The younger staff and maintenance staff are nice and has helpful as can be. The on-site management is horrible. I have had several issues and wouldn’t recommend living here. Even having problems of them not having my paperwork on file and then the next month they tried to charge me double.

Nice place to live. Has shuttle that drops you off to main campus every hour. Peaceful environment and friendly staff. Very convenient location since you can walk to numerous stores and restaurants.

Very nice apartments and cool it comes fully furnished. Pool party's are cool and shoukd host more during summer and spring. Staff is nice and helpful

It is great to live here. Clean, comfortable. The service here is good. And the apartment inside is good for living in. Don't hesitate to sign in.

Honestly I love this place so much it is so convenient however no apartment is perfect there is room for improvement but overall I think this place is awesome to live at.

Shuttle breaks down a lot. A very load apartment complex is not a good place to study. Neighbors are very annoying. It takes them forever to fix things such as the gates or the online bills fro rent.

everything is ok for me. just hope the wifi won't shut down again. it is so bad when you found the internet is not working and you have a homework assignment due at the end of the day.

This apartment complex is pretty cool, i like how there is food available in the office sometimes and things like this app is really awesome to have to earn rewards.

Sixth year living here and didn't have a lot of problems with staff and maintenance has been awesome and quick to fix things. Love living here.

My experience here at north point was great I love how all employees are nice and respectful and that they are always willing to help. The apartments have a great look to them.

It is a fantastic time to be here. I liked the pool, volleyball and tennis court. I enjoy the free food and Ice cream. The staff are so friendly. The office staff and the maintenance are very responded

Perfect it has all I need bus ready area gym the around it’s very clean I enjoy living here because everything it’s close to me school work and stores

Really safe. There are only minor maintenance problems like the gates being stuck and not being able to open my mailbox but you won’t die. Overall, great apartments!

Great community with a variety of amenities. Great location, good shuttle service. Awesome and friendly staff. Definitely recommend this place.

Not the nicest or newest apartments but provide wifi and shuttle service for the university. Also when you factor in the price, and other amenities like the pool and gym its a very good place to live.

Every thing about these apartments is great. It has a great transportation system and the constant events make life interesting. You’ll meet new people and make new friends

Living here is pretty convenient for students of the U of A. Shuttle comes in time and the apartment has some activities for residents, too.

Friendly people all around. Plenty of amenities, including a shuttle bus to the University of Arizona, which is really helpful for dedicated students.

This is my second year living at these apartments and management has definitely gotten a lot better. Still annoyed they never paid us back for breaking our wine glasses and they never replaced our old couch but not too shabby.