Pool is awesome, always something going on here. There’s a lot of time where the gym isn’t being used by other residents and the shuttle is super helpful

Reply from NorthPointe

I have loved living at Northpointe UA. The staff here is amazing and they take great care of us. I love that the community is clean, pet friendly, and a lot of fun!

Reply from NorthPointe

Great community that is located in a really nice place around so many shops and restaurants. Many great utilities as well. Staff are very friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from NorthPointe

It’s been great so far. The staff is very helpful at asking questions and making sure we pick up our packages. The amenities are always taken care of. Maintenance is always there when we need it.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love NorthPointe’s pool, and we have a gym that is open 24/7. The apartments have nice layouts and decent sizes. Only thing I dislike is their management.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love the community and the people! Very friendly staff. Every is polite and helpful. The only bad thing is when we moved in, the apartment was not cleaned.

Reply from NorthPointe

Living at Northpointe has been the best experience ever! Moved out for the first time and got to experience real freedom. Great prices and amazing amenities!

It’s exactly like I imagined it would be. Feels like I have my own place but the roommates questionnaire isn’t the best. It’s nice and quiet though

Reply from NorthPointe

Everything is good besides there are too many pets' poop on the grass. There are more students this year than last year. The shuttle sometimes is little small to so many people.

Reply from NorthPointe

The office staff makes a huge difference in quality in comparison to other apartments. They are always so friendly and are very helpful. I really appreciate everything they do for me.

Reply from NorthPointe

Super chill, everyone super nice. Everyone is helpful up in the office. The place is all well maintained. Everything is clean and not at all noisy.

Reply from NorthPointe

If you want to live in a student apartment, NorrthPointe would be a good choice for you. However, you sometimes find something to be fixed which the management doesn't notice.

Reply from NorthPointe

I love it here!!! It is what you make of it, I’ve made so many good friends since moving in here. The community is amazing and the office works to organize events for the residents. Everything from pool parties to free food!!!

So far the apartment complex is kept clean with friendly staff and residents. I love the amenities that the apartment complex had to offer. The best thing here in my opinion is the shuttle to and from the UofA!

Reply from NorthPointe

MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN SO GOOD. I am so happy that I live here wow. The pool is like so amazing and fun to live here. Great staff and a good experience.

Reply from NorthPointe

The people in the apartment complex are extremely friendly and everyone gets along. I haven't had any problems with anybody yet. So far i am very pleased.

Reply from NorthPointe

Good apartment with a lot of amenities. Bus shuttle convientent to get to school and back. Apartment close to grocery stores. Nighttime is quiet.

Reply from NorthPointe

Northpointe is a great place to live. The staff is great, the maintenance staff is quick at helping fix issues, and it is close to a plethora of grocery stores, restaurants, and the mall.

Reply from NorthPointe

I have lived here for four years, I love the environment very much, very comfortable, the night is very quiet. However, the interior of the apartment is a bit old and I hope I can get it replaced.

I haven't moved in yet but, I have had nothing but good experiences with the staff thus far. I am very excited to be moving in to my apartment in a month.

nice place to be at the staff are good (not the management they are not helpful) the community is good a lot of diversity students from different states and countries.

maintenance has been awesome with quick responses. Pool area is clean. three gas grilling areas too. Office staff has been great, movie theater is a nice bonus.

It has been pretty good but they cancel the shuttle at random times and then you have to somehow get an Uber which costs money. The facilities are nice.

Northpointe is pretty cool. I haven’t moved in yet but just the tour had me in love with the property. The employees are very nice as well and I can’t wait to move in

My experience has been pretty good they have really nice utilities such as the pool and the gym. The shuttle occasionally breaks down and that's not really that great.