I put in a maintenance request and it took them 3 days to fix our leaking AC. Other than that is ok I guess. The pool is often closed, and it took them over a month to get the keys to work.

So far the apartment complex is kept clean with friendly staff and residents. I love the amenities that the apartment complex had to offer. The best thing here in my opinion is the shuttle to and from the UofA!

Reply from NorthPointe

MY EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN SO GOOD. I am so happy that I live here wow. The pool is like so amazing and fun to live here. Great staff and a good experience.

Reply from NorthPointe

The people in the apartment complex are extremely friendly and everyone gets along. I haven't had any problems with anybody yet. So far i am very pleased.

Reply from NorthPointe

Good apartment with a lot of amenities. Bus shuttle convientent to get to school and back. Apartment close to grocery stores. Nighttime is quiet.

Reply from NorthPointe

Northpointe is a great place to live. The staff is great, the maintenance staff is quick at helping fix issues, and it is close to a plethora of grocery stores, restaurants, and the mall.

Reply from NorthPointe

I have lived here for four years, I love the environment very much, very comfortable, the night is very quiet. However, the interior of the apartment is a bit old and I hope I can get it replaced.

I haven't moved in yet but, I have had nothing but good experiences with the staff thus far. I am very excited to be moving in to my apartment in a month.

nice place to be at the staff are good (not the management they are not helpful) the community is good a lot of diversity students from different states and countries.

maintenance has been awesome with quick responses. Pool area is clean. three gas grilling areas too. Office staff has been great, movie theater is a nice bonus.

It has been pretty good but they cancel the shuttle at random times and then you have to somehow get an Uber which costs money. The facilities are nice.

Northpointe is pretty cool. I haven’t moved in yet but just the tour had me in love with the property. The employees are very nice as well and I can’t wait to move in

My experience has been pretty good they have really nice utilities such as the pool and the gym. The shuttle occasionally breaks down and that's not really that great.

Nice apartment to live in. Bus shuttle comes every hour so don't need to worry about getting to class. Nearby stores for groceries. People aren't loud at night

Northpointe is a great and affordable apartment complex near lots of grocery stores, restraunts and shopping areas. I love living here and I’m glad I renewed my lease for another year!

Northpointe has a nice selection of amenities, including free WiFi, a community pool, and a gym. The staff are friendly and have often gone out of their way to assist me. The apartments are a reasonable size for the price and are within walking distance of many stores.

Northpointe is overall, a great place to live! Great staff, maintenance is always fast, and it is calm, which is great for when you are busy in school. Shuttle service is okay, bus stops working often but I appreciate the notifications I receive from NP letting me know about this. It is sometimes really dark at night, light posts would be helpful for parking lot.

I really enjoyed staying here at Northpointe. It is extremely safe and it is also quite. The staff members are helpful as well. It’s also super close to grocery stores

A good place to live, roomates are friendly, low noise during night time, all equpiment are good, have pool and BBQ place, which is awsome. I will recommond to my friend

The amenities are much nicer compared to other apartments. Maintenance is very efficient. It would be convenient for e code offered to residents and visitors to enter the gate.

The living experience could have been better if some of the appliances and amenities in the apartments were nicer and did not fall apart all the time.

I like the complex a lot. The issues I have is with the apartment I have there are a lot of thing that’s need fixing other then that everything else is great

Maintenance request take long but I like my room. My roomates are pretty great as well. I love the pool and I am so happy that I have a gym I can go to whenever I want.

I do like living here. It is a very good experience. The staff is always very helpful and nice. Amenities are good, although I think it would be good to change the washing machine for a new one. There should also be some kind of punishment for residents that don't pick after their dogs. That is something that really annoys me.

It is good. Very clean and nice. Office people are very nice. Roomemate also very good. I will keep living in there. Also, they do have shuttle to go to the campus