Love this apartment complex! So glad that I chose to live here! The management is fantastic and always helps me out when I have any problems

The staff is very friendly and has been nothing but helpful with all the questions and concerns I've had. The people around the apartments are nice as well, and I've yet to have any issues.

I'm so excited to be a part of NorthPointe ! The NorthPointe apartments community is something I am excited to be a part of. The employees are so nice too.

I have had a few problems but overall they've been solved fairly easily. I haven't heard anything about roommates or who I'm living with yet but I'm excited to start living here regardless.

I love living here! Such a nice apartment complex that has always made me feel safe and comfortable. Can't beat the prices for what you're getting!

Great place to live. People are really nice and firmedlg . So many great things to do, and a lot of things close by as well. Shuttle to uofa is really helpful

Management is very helpful and quick to answer questions. I like that they are willing to redo something because lets say i wanted to add parking.

I love Northpointe so far. the amenities are amazing considering how affordable the price is. The apartments are well taken care of and nicely furnished. Anytime I call with a question, people are always accommodating and helpful!

This apartment is awesome, also has great service and staff! Love the atmosphere and vibe here, this is going to be a great school year !! Thanks again!

Good place to live. I had troubles with communication of leasing information and insurance but was resolved. Overall it's a nice friendly clean community.

Good place to live. I had some trouble here and there with insurance and communication of leaseing information but overall nice, clean, friendly community.

Love the space and service. So far northpointe has been so so so great. I feel so fortunate to be able to live here with such high quality at such low cost.

I wish there were more summer activities to compensate the hot weather. More food, movie night, and just hanging out with others. It would be fun

great place and affordable with a perfect location. Wishing there wasnt any music blasting at 6 am from the front office so we could sleep more

Love it here. I've only been her for a while but everyone is so friendly and so nice and the place is beautiful and clean and it is really like living at a resort.

I have not moved in yet but so far the service has been amazing. They have always kept me updated on what's going on through email. As well as contacted me when there was something that needed to be taken care of. I can't wait to move in I know I will love it!!

Reply from NorthPointe

So far the front desk has been nothing but helpful in the process of signing the lease as well as answering any questions about future dates and processes.

Reply from NorthPointe

All requests are handled right away. Really enjoy living here and signed up for another year lease. Keep up the great job. Staff is very friendly

Really great place to be! Very friendly people, very quite the apartments, clean areas for animals to play around. awesome amenities. Nice place to relax and get to know people.

Awesome Apartment! Fantastic people, fantastic staff, and a fantastic pool! Every aspect of this apartment feels like a college town and there is a sense of community that is amazing.

Great place with reasonable rental fee. And the reliable shuttle service is Gudd!! This is my second renewal at North Pointe Apartment! Overall, nothing to complain so far.

Overall I am really pleased with NP. It's a great student apartment and provides a great community environment. The management listens to opinions and requests from students which helps make it better.

Northpointe is a great location for any college student to live. The amenities are great and it's close to a lot of grocery stores, restaurants, and even the mall. The staff is fantastic as well and they do a great job to make sure each resident has a great experience at Northpointe

pretty good on everything, just like usual, love to live at here l, best apartment in Tucson, pretty friendly officer, good service, pretty cool place

generally good,the mantainance is kind of slow, took them 4 days to take care of a small issue. The stuff are friendly, I am friends with some of them.