I enjoy living at northpointe. All of my requests have been met and I feel very safe living here. I love to use the pool, tanning bed, and the gym.

I have had an overall great time here at Northpointe to the point that I have renewed my lease. The first months were rocky getting accustomed to the new living area and 3 new roommates. But over the course of my time, I have grown fond of my roommates and all work orders that have been requested have been fixed impromptu. At this juncture, I am comfortable recommending any and all potential University of Arizona or Pima students to live here! Special shout-out to Samantha at the front desk who is fun and sincerely cares about your wants and needs.

I moved in three weeks ago, and the experience has been great so far. The only reason it's not 5 stars is that the apartment I moved into needed a lot of repairs and cleaning from the previous tenant.

So far so good any issues have been taken care of with speed. The apartment complex is well kept and like the security that walks the grounds at night

My experience here has been ok maintenance takes a while to get to your request. The electricity bill is really high even when I was gone for all of spring break.

After living here for 2 years it was overall a good experience. The shuttle was reliable majority of days and the apartments were nice. Staff was always kind in the office.

Good place to live outside of campus. Bus shuttle drops you to school so you don't have to worry about driving. I enjoy going to the events they host every week.

I love living at Northpointe. The staff is so nice and they are great at helping you if you have any problems and it’s so close to everything! So glad I renewed my lease for next year !

Great place to live! Only downside is maintenance takes a while to get in touch with! Can be a little loud at times. Other than that it is a good environment.

I've been at NorthPointe for a couple of months now! I really enjoy the apartment complex. It is super close to Sprouts and the Tucson mall!

It is the greatest apartments ever! Great customer service from the staff. The amenities are also great. I wouldn’t live anywhere else. North pointe is the way to go

Just discovered this app through my apartments! so many available points to get for amazing prizes. I am so glad and happy to use this app. 10/10 i redommwnd

Everyone is very friendly, I have made so many great friends while living here. Anytime we have requested a maintenance repair they have been quick to address our situation.

Northpointe has a great environment to live the student life. It would be crazy to not want to live here with the awesome low prices. The community events are a plus!

They are really nice people out an ding apartents very clean and the location is great the pool is really nice. The apartents re very spaces and clean

This complex is very nice for someone who is starting out in their college career. What I like most is the shuttle because I hate to pay for parking on campus. I love the staff and how they are so nice to me and they are never too busy to help me with anything whether it’s rent problem or just asking to print some papers.

Definitely one of the better apartments for students although there are sometimes delays in when certain subjects are being processed. However, the support is definitely there if you aren't afraid to ask.

I love living at Northpointe Student Apartments. The office staff is wonderful, Samantha really keeps me up to date on every event and special that is going on and I appreciate the courtesy that the staff has for all of the residents.

So far my experience has been alright. Most of the office staff is very attentive and helpful. Pleased with the low noise level. Had a few problems getting some maintenance issues fixed.

It's a nice and quiet apartment that is well maintained! I love the pool area and can't wait to use it in the summertime. I like my room too

So far it's 🐝 wonderful and everything is as stated I'm an employee and a customer fits me right down to the ground.They help me out when I needed it the most my boss Mrs Hanson and Allen both went above and beyond for me love this process and property if I didn't have it as a resource I would have continued life for a long time in the caltholic shelter

This is a good apartment. There are many international students living in here. That good! I am a international student too, and I will suggestion my friends live here in the future.

the pool is beautiful for lounging or of course swimming. the study room is perfect when sitting in your room gets tiring. sometimes the shuttle bus will stop or not run without warning and it gets frustrating

The general apartments and environment is good, but staff in the office often are distracted and don't know what to do if something is wrong.

A really great place to live off campus. Very clean facilities and fast service after maintenance requests. There's no hassle and really friendly people. Neighbors can be quite noisy, though.