The units are really nice here. Rent is fair, and the amenities such as the pool, gym and movie theater make living here so much better. It is a great place to live.

Very nice rooms and staff, the kitchen is nice, the living room is nice, the tables are nice, the staff is nice and understanding of various situations

Nice place with good arrangement. But there are very very very big problem with shuttle to go tu UA. There are a good atmospher and office worker are availble.

The overall quality is as expected. There are cosmetic issues in the apartment but any glaring issue that would affect daily life gets taken care of fairly quickly. The pool and gym are really nice and the shuttle is very helpful, but management has been less than stellar when issues have arisen.

Awesome welcome & apartments. There is plenty of space inside and the rooms are very quiet. The pool is well maintained, as much as every activity rooms.

Reply from NorthPointe

It’s been pretty good, there’s definitely things that need improvement, however considering other apartments it’s good enough for the price that we pay

Reply from NorthPointe

I enjoy the atmosphere it is great. I like how people go out and play basketball together. I like how everyone shares the pool. I like how friendly people are.

Reply from NorthPointe

I really enjoy living here that only thing is that people that own pets leave the poop around and never pick it up and once you get into northpointe it stinks. But other than that I love living here 😊

The amenities are super nice and having a shuttle to and from school is awesome! I love the pool, gym, and the movie theater. The grounds are well kept too.

Reply from NorthPointe

Overall, it has been an easy adjustment. The amenities are extremely nice and that is a definite plus. Staff has been helpful and nice most of the time as well.

Reply from NorthPointe

I enjoy living here a lot. The people are very kind and I never have to complain about noise not that I ever would. The pool is very nice and it’s always fun to go and meet new people.

Reply from NorthPointe

Nice and quiet. People respect each other and are also friendly. I haven't noticed any loud parties or people doing anything wrong. I also haven't heard of people breaking in which is always great.

Reply from NorthPointe

Ive been pleasantly surprised about how nice everything is. I love the sand volleyball courts and the pool. My friends and i make frequent use of the facilities. The only draw back would be the outlets in the kitchen sometimes do not work.

Reply from NorthPointe

It’s been pretty good living here. The facility is really nice, but it can take some time to get anything fixed ! The good news is the security guards actually shut things down at midnight so you can sleep!

convenient area very close to school, i am even allowed to take a shuttle to school on days i may not feel like driving so that saves me gas money. You get this all for a very convenient price so you're getting your moneys worth

I have some concerns about the safety due to other reviews about this apartment complex, but as far as my personal experience has gone, it's been just fine. Sometimes it seems as if there is misinformation from the staff or things don't seem to be completely together, but I have no particular complaints about this apartment complex. It is beautiful here, to be fair, and the pool area is very nice. The apartment has basically everything I needed it to have.

I'm very happy with life at Northpointe so far. I love the apartment itself and all of the amenities Northpointe has to offer. The best part has to be the great staff though.

Overall it is a good apartment complex for students. The apartments are a little old but I like that it offers a gym, computers, pool, and volleyball and basketball courts

I love living here in Northpointe! The pool and gym are great, and since I only have one roommate, it is never crowded! The free food given out every week or so isnt bad either!

Everything is very good and awesome. Great place to live. 100 more characters left. So it is a beautiful place the rent is pretty cheap. 20 characters left. All good now!

I really enjoy northpointe and I love the environment of it and my roommates and I are happy living here. :) I also would love to live here for the rest of my college years.

Actually it’s a 4 star with a potential to be 5; but it’s too soon to tell... The apartments and very homie and I especially like the bedroom settings. Also, The staffs are very friendly helpful.

Pretty cool. I Really like the gym and basket court. I would like to suggest u guys can sell water in office. For bottle. Also my neighbor seems like have sxx all the time . Literally.I can hear her yell like a chicken.

i have had a great experience so far. i love the environment and staff. i also really like that i don’t have to fight visitors for parking because northpointe makes it so that residents come first.

I love the location of the apartment and how the residents are very friendly here. It's more than just a student apartment for sure because it's a mixed community!