This apartment complex has great amenities and even though it's far from campus it's in a great social location. I enjoy the surrounding area and I am forever grateful for the roommates I was matched with.

There has been a lot of problems this year with regards to communication from the office to the residents as well as an unreliable shuttle as we lost 2 drivers with no new ones in sight.

I was under the wrong impression as to how nice the apartment is. I saw the updated model apartment which was wonderful. Once I moved in, I realized that it is only the model that was updated. wtf

Not too bad! But also not the best. The pool is the coolest part of the whole place . Maintenance isnt fast nor do they get back to you in rim

Nice apartments, well furnished, and nice gym. The only thing that becomes difficult for me is the lack of consistency when it comes to the shuttles.

I really like how the apartment complex community is kept cleaned. The people working and cleaning are really friendly and say good morning to me every day. I think the new workers should have know more before starting to work.

The outdoors area is very pretty. The apartment units themselves should be better maintained. The shuttle is sometimes reliable, some times not. Overall this is a good choice for a student that has a car, and doesn't mind a 10-15 minute drive between home and school

Northpointe is overall a good apartment. I am resigning my lease for next year because the price is relatively low for a 4x4 and my friends are staying here.

Roommate matching worked out great! The pool and other amenities are awesome too! My issues are that my packages say they get delivered but for some reason are never actually in the office when they deliver? Also my roommates and I submitted work orders when we moved in and they still haven't attempted to help us fix our issues or even contact us.

- i wasn't satisfied with NP service when i first moved in, there were many mistakes NP made. Like poor conditions when i moved in, lost a few of my packages, the swimming pool wasn't ready and the gates were broken - but NP had changed their staffs at the office. and i am hoping better mgmt would be coming up.

it has the nice environment, and good basketball pool. staying there is cool, but I still hope the price can be a little cheap, considering the location, especially for the old residents.

It's nice when maintenance shows up and they actually tell us what the shuttles are doing. Other than that, there's a pool, a decent enough gym, and they have free candy in the office.

My apartment was dirty and missing furniture upon move in but after necessary repairs for the past two weeks, my apartment is almost all set up!

Staff in the office have been great and very helpful. They have gotten to most of my request very quickly. The workout area is always clean.

Reply from NorthPointe

At the Northpointe apartment I've had some trouble with management and accounting due too late fees and payment that I previously pay for but they use it as credit instead of the full payment that I told them.

The apartment is decent, but there have been a few issues with broken furniture and communication with the front desk. I've had lost packages and wifi issues among other things, but the apartment itself is decent and the shuttle is nice (when it's running).

I would like to say the community is pretty awesome, in some cases they are, but their lack of concern about their loud music is annoying and unrespectful. Everyone seems pretty nice, but sometimes is really difficult to have a good night sleep with all the noises the other residents make.

Pricing is okay, although I will caution all my friends on renewing their leases here. Overall it's very affordable and a good location but, like most student apartments or anything school related, some of the fees / gigs that lure people into renewing need to be taken with caution.

I have had a few problems but overall they've been solved fairly easily. I haven't heard anything about roommates or who I'm living with yet but I'm excited to start living here regardless.

Could be better, the maintenance situation is very sucky. We've had issues since the day we moved in and maintence has only come to fix one problem. The community is nice.

Reply from NorthPointe

Northpointe has definitely improved over the years I have lived here. The biggest issues I have always had is maintenance and shuttle problems.

I really like the apartment complex, although it takes a little too long to get something fixed when there is a problem. I would recommend becoming a little bit more organized.

The atmosphere is nice, but there are some management issues. The renovations were very nice. There are times that it takes much longer than I would like for maintenance to get done, but once the maintenance is here, they fix the problem well.

Too noisy here I can't believe no one is willing to help when the neighbor is blasting their music on a weekday until 3 am. I've tried to call about it and very one tells me they can't do anything about it

Northpointe has treated me fairly for the two years that I have lived here. It has events for residents which is a plus. Maintenance works hard to keep your apartment running the way it should. I would recommend that you do purchase a bus pass for those days when the shuttles aren't running properly.