This apartment complex has great amenities and even though it's far from campus it's in a great social location. I enjoy the surrounding area and I am forever grateful for the roommates I was matched with.

It's nice when maintenance shows up and they actually tell us what the shuttles are doing. Other than that, there's a pool, a decent enough gym, and they have free candy in the office.

Pricing is okay, although I will caution all my friends on renewing their leases here. Overall it's very affordable and a good location but, like most student apartments or anything school related, some of the fees / gigs that lure people into renewing need to be taken with caution.

Roommate matching worked out great! The pool and other amenities are awesome too! My issues are that my packages say they get delivered but for some reason are never actually in the office when they deliver? Also my roommates and I submitted work orders when we moved in and they still haven't attempted to help us fix our issues or even contact us.

The atmosphere is nice, but there are some management issues. The renovations were very nice. There are times that it takes much longer than I would like for maintenance to get done, but once the maintenance is here, they fix the problem well.

it has the nice environment, and good basketball pool. staying there is cool, but I still hope the price can be a little cheap, considering the location, especially for the old residents.

Northpointe has definitely improved over the years I have lived here. The biggest issues I have always had is maintenance and shuttle problems.

My apartment was dirty and missing furniture upon move in but after necessary repairs for the past two weeks, my apartment is almost all set up!

At the Northpointe apartment I've had some trouble with management and accounting due too late fees and payment that I previously pay for but they use it as credit instead of the full payment that I told them.

Could be better, the maintenance situation is very sucky. We've had issues since the day we moved in and maintence has only come to fix one problem. The community is nice.

Reply from NorthPointe

- i wasn't satisfied with NP service when i first moved in, there were many mistakes NP made. Like poor conditions when i moved in, lost a few of my packages, the swimming pool wasn't ready and the gates were broken - but NP had changed their staffs at the office. and i am hoping better mgmt would be coming up.

Not too bad! But also not the best. The pool is the coolest part of the whole place . Maintenance isnt fast nor do they get back to you in rim

The outdoors area is very pretty. The apartment units themselves should be better maintained. The shuttle is sometimes reliable, some times not. Overall this is a good choice for a student that has a car, and doesn't mind a 10-15 minute drive between home and school

It was going well until about two weeks ago my ceiling started leaking and it still hasn't been fixed. I've brought this to employees attention and it hasn't changed.

Staff in the office have been great and very helpful. They have gotten to most of my request very quickly. The workout area is always clean.

Reply from NorthPointe

I have had a few problems but overall they've been solved fairly easily. I haven't heard anything about roommates or who I'm living with yet but I'm excited to start living here regardless.

I would like to say the community is pretty awesome, in some cases they are, but their lack of concern about their loud music is annoying and unrespectful. Everyone seems pretty nice, but sometimes is really difficult to have a good night sleep with all the noises the other residents make.

There is a nice atmosphere around the campus. It seems very welcoming and has very nice amentites where students can hang out. Maintenance can sometimes take a while to get things done though. My AC broke a week ago and they are just now fixing it. The staff in the lobby are mostly students, so some of them don't know how to answer some of my questions. Overall, it is a nice place to live as long as you don't have issues with maintenance or people at the front desk.

The apartment is decent, but there have been a few issues with broken furniture and communication with the front desk. I've had lost packages and wifi issues among other things, but the apartment itself is decent and the shuttle is nice (when it's running).

Love the complex, the gym is really nice and is a decent size, the pool/pool area is beautiful, and the game room is really nice as well. However the management team isn't the best but Kelly is really helpful

Parties arent too loud. People seem pretty safe and boring overall. Occasional free beer during pool parties. On one occasion I made a request at the front office to reverse a prior roommate matching decision and the clerk passively agreed and made no effort to actually do it rather than simply telling me the request couldnt be met but overall during other experiences the staff is decent.

Northpointe is overall a good apartment. I am resigning my lease for next year because the price is relatively low for a 4x4 and my friends are staying here.

I really like the apartment complex, although it takes a little too long to get something fixed when there is a problem. I would recommend becoming a little bit more organized.

I really like how the apartment complex community is kept cleaned. The people working and cleaning are really friendly and say good morning to me every day. I think the new workers should have know more before starting to work.

Nice apartments, well furnished, and nice gym. The only thing that becomes difficult for me is the lack of consistency when it comes to the shuttles.