Northridge Apartments

I always felt safe and comfortable inside my apartment and on my balcony. People have been friendly and mini have developed friendships. We have a good Amenities and our location is central to everything.
Wonderful and nice neighborhood helpful staff and neighbors. Close to shopping. Amenities are great. Quiet surroundings. Apartment is clean and well maintained.
The people are great and very nice i love the apartment very few things I'd want different the maintenance is also very responsive and promptly fixed any problems I've found
My experience has been wonderful so far! Nina has been a joy to work with as we moved in to our new apartment earlier than planned, and I have loved the atmosphere so far. Looking forward to this place being home.
extremely helpful office staff! they made the process easy & helped get us approved as fast as possible. they always returned calls and emails
Very friendly staff and nice environment. Great and central location. Maintenance is a little slow to respond, but kind. Very friendly and safe neighborhood.
Lovely complex! Wish the gym was open and the pool was larger. My puppy really likes the dog Park! My dryer is not in my unit yet. I’m excited, however to get settled in and make some friends and get a job!
We enjoy living here. I feel like i live in a home instead of an apartment. Close to everything you need. Thru walking areas for exercise as well.
Very spacious & convenient area for my first apartment. I love how peaceful the complex is & I’d definitely recommend Northridge to a family member or close friend
Had to keep calling maintenance for small things. Finding a parking spot can be a pain as well. Convience to stores and shopping is a dream come true.