Northridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Joe
We have called this place home for about five years and really enjoy living here. We plan on staying for some time but only if he rent does not continue to go up.
Cleo
Not bad. Prices too high but that's everywhere. Maintaince is good about fixing things in a timely manner. Staff not that friendly. Takes time to reach someone.
Joseph
Grounds need improvement. Dog park benches falling apart. Gates don't open and close properly. The ground is uneven and hard to navigate. Just total disarray.
Beverly
1 star
neighbor upstairs is really really loud if it wasn't for that I would be happy... the manager should be more stern with the neighbors making noise
Melinda
Absolutely amazing. I’m home and safe. If I have an issue it’s address quickly and with a smile. I know my neighbors and love living here.
Michelle
We really enjoy living here. Everyone is nice and sociable. Its like one big family. We have lived here 2 years and it's like a home. They stay on top of maintenance and make sure everything is taken care of.
Mikiala
Staff is friendly, maintenance requests are answered quickly. I've stayed here a few years now and can say it's been a very pleasant experience!
Patricia
So far it has been great.. quiet place and good location. The staff has been great. Seems like it will be a great place to live. Very close to my workplace and shopping area
Adam
Clean and safe environment for everyone. Just wish there were more parking.. and maybe extra parking for personal enclosed trailers and ski boats.. ;)
Jillian
We have always had a great experience here. We are moving out now because rent is going up 20%. I was told if we were new tenants, rent would be double what it was when I moved here 4 years ago. No longer affordable!!!