Northridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Dustin
Very courteous and helpful. I feel the staff went above and beyond in making my search as easy as possible. I would highly recommend Northridge!

Terry
Management won’t fix the AC! Maintenance is really the only problem. I believe it’s upper management that doesn’t want them to spend the money. That’s really the only bad part about living here.

Elizabeth
4 months ago
So far so good. We were moved into our apartment very quickly. We applied for the apartments and heard from the office right away. Everything was worked out in a matter of days and we moved in the next week

Tim
4 months ago
They were very fast getting us into our apartment. The staff seems very kind so far and maintenance was quick responding to our needs. The community is so welcoming

Ricshia
4 months ago
We have just moved into this complex it is people that are very friendly around here Love it a great start if you are wanting to starting a family.

Steve F.
4 months ago
I've lived here for a number of years and have loved it the people here are friendly it's a safe environment to live and the management here is second to none

Patricia
4 months ago
I love my apartment. Very quiet family friendly. Staff is great.. I love the location . The parking is great. Very close to my work. Maintenance shows up in timely matter.

Rachel
4 months ago
Love the amenities, and the apartments are very spacious. I can’t wait to get to use the pool this summer, and already enjoy using the gym. I wish there was an elliptical in the gym, but happy to have some cardio machines available.

Haley
4 months ago
Friendly staff that are more than willing to answer your questions and make sure you have the best experience possible. Very clean and well kept.

Nabeel
5 months ago
Overall an ok experience, rent increased way too much, that is just not right. Workout area can be improved, like the computer lab, it's very helpful to print