I have been here almost a year and a half and have had no issues! It is an all around great place to live. Our neighbors are even quiet. (Thanks, neighbors!)

This is a great place to live. 20 minutes from where I work and close to everything. No noise or bad neighbors.I'm glad I chose Northridge Apartments.

Our neighbors are very friendly and their pets are so adorable and you wouldn't know that they had a pet unless you saw them walking the dogs. They don't make noise at all. The office workers are very kind and thoughtful always greets you with a smile.

the staff is friendly and nice maintenance addresses issues promptly. the property is clean and well taken care of. the neighbors are friendly. wel have been well please since we have moved in and would reccomend highly

We love living here and have enjoyed everything. If we have a maintenance problem they are very quick to fix the problem. We would recommend this place to anyone we know that is looking for a place to live.

LOVE IT HERE. I’m safe. I have the best neighbors. My maintenance guys and office staff are absolutely amazing. I won’t consider moving anywhere else.

Just moved in and love it. Everyone has been so helpful ....and nice. I look forward to the next year at Northridge. I just wish the thermostat was more up to date. It's a beautiful place. I love all the trees.

Administrators are accommodating, maintenance staff are very responsive to our requests. I like our sorroundings which is clean, peaceful and organize. Neighborhood are friendly.

Nice apartments and friendly staff! I’m excited about living here and love my apartment! Nice hardwood and carpet floors, a walk in closet, and washer and dryer included are what made me interested, and the helpful and welcoming staff encouraged me to apply.

The property managers were excellent to work with. They made a stressful process easy. All the neighbors seem quiet and friendly. Apartment is just what we were looking for!

I love it here! I just moved from SC and everyone who works here is so nice. They made my move so smooth. They emailed me very quickly and answered all the questions I had.

This is a good place to raise your children. The residents are nice and the apartments manager is very professional. They are will to solve any and every problem.

So far really happy, just a few issues, but they have been dealt with in a timely manner. Haven't been to the pool yet, looking forward to it.

I have only lived here for one month and I love it so far. The pool and the workout room are great amenities. It would be really nice to have a play area for kids.

We are an awesome neighborhood. It is always quiet. No noise! The staff in the office are friendly and make themselves available to assist you in a timely manner.

I love living here. The apartment is very nice and it is surprisingly quiet. I have lived in several apartment buildings and this isn’t definitely the quietest one I’ve lived in. The pool is awesome and the staff are great. Love it here!

Couldn’t ask for a better place . Great location and I’m only 3min away from work and it’s near everything I need store wise. I would recommend others

It’s All About the Guest” is an interesting, albeit slightly flawed read. Steve includes the good and the bad. The flaw is including crude stories including one where a waitress flashes him her chest only covered with whipped cream. That simply serves no purpose besides shock value. A strength is his inclusion of specifics about the restaurant business. Most authors do not include hard operating numbers and advice in a narrative book. He does and it is extremely useful information. I found those details are comparable in less words to books I have read devoted entirely to running the business.

I really like the apartment complex. It is very quiet and I love that it already come with great amenities such as a dishwasher, washer and dryer! It is very hard to find great apartment with great appliances. You could either get a sunroom or a patio and I think that is great. I have a sunroom and it gives me such a large living room. It’s very safe so if you are living alone that’s okay because the area and the apartment is safe. I LOVE IT! 💕

It has been a pleasurable experience so far! Looking forward to more activities especially for the children. The apartment is comfortable too!

I have just moved in. I have never lived in an apartment before and was quite nervous. It has been a great experience. Everyone has been wonderful and I am quite pleased living here.

I am new in West Tennessee. Looking for making new friends. I love cricket, watching documentaries and cooking. Feel free to swing by my apartment.

I use to live here before and loved it. When I came back to inquire about renting again they welcomed me with kindness and even the residents in the office were kind to me.

I enjoy the apartment but I don’t enjoy my upstairs neighbor stomping so late when he comes in. I’ve also noticed that people are leaving their dog poop in the grass near my building & that’s disgusting

It’s been awesome!!! I haven’t had any issues with management. They’re always super friendly when I go into the office. Very private and well secured community.