Northridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

Great people and I have the most wonderful experience with the team helping me to get the apartment! Nina was truly the best and I couldn’t say enough on how she has helped and treated me. I’m looking forward to my experience of being a resident at Northridge!
The lease process was so convenient and easier than expected. Office and maintenance were very welcoming upon my visit to the office. Online apps make life a lot easier to pay. A very comfortable place to live; happy to call Northridge my home. Thanks!
Love living here, close to many eateries and general stores. The management and staff are very nice and friendly. Very clean and organized here.
I love this place...so nice and quiet and everybody in my building just mind their own business...love it...i lived here before and it was like that then...love it!
We have loved the apartment! The staff and management have been very kind and quick on the response. We had an air filter replaced within 20 minutes of our request. Only thing I could think of improving would be the wellness center. It could use some more weights, and the bench is currently stuck in decline.
I’ve been here going in five years and still feel at home and safe. I don’t have to worry if I have an issue because it’s taken care of quickly, professionally and with a smile.
WE love living here but are wondering when they are going to get the black down spout extension buried. It has been laying on the ground for over a year. I have also noticed the down spout across from our front door appears to be clogged up and water is running out where the black pipe meets the down spout.
No access to office for help. Very disappointing. Call office and no answer. Maintenance is fast about responding to requests. Rent is easy to pay.
I love it here, the office staff is amazing and so friendly. The residents are some of most friendliest people I have ever Met. I’m very glad I chose northridge.
I moved in three weeks ago and I love it. Nina, Sara and Freddy have been so helpful during my move in. They take great care of our little community and it shows. I'm very glad I chose Northridge!