Very good and amazing place. Good destination, near kroger. Very amazing people and a lot of very amazing neighbors. In spite of all the negatives there’s always a good one.

The staff was very helpful and not to mention friendly. They were very knowledgeable and made the rental process easier. I love the apartment as it is surprisingly spacious and maintained.

So far my experience at the apartment has been ok. Its been a long time since the wife and I have rented. I notice that the people are friendly, and are very nice. The wife and I are looking forward to a great stay.

Very good place, We’ve met a lot of new friends and made a lot of new memories. This place has a good environment and a very welcoming staff.

Very good place and highly suggested. Good surroundings and good staff. The place is quiet and also have a very friendly neighborhood. Highly suggested place here.

My resident experience has been wonderful. Anytime I have had an issue with maintenance, it was seen about right away. The office managers are very friendly, and are great with communication.

The staff are very friendly , and They were able to accommodate my every need . So far so GREAT 😃 happy that I chose Northridge as my very first apartment.

Northridge is a very nice place to live. There’s a dog park if you have any pets. The apartments have plenty of space for any possessions that you may have. Also it is a very convenient place in town to live.

Management is professional and helpful, apartments are well maintained and nice. Changes to improve the community are being added regularly, making this a progressive area to live.

I’ve stayed at Northridge in the past and loved my experience. So far, my experience has been excellent this time around. The staff are extremely nice and helpful.

Absolutely love it here. I’m home. The staff is more like family and I could not imagine living anywhere else. My neighbors are friends and safety is not a concern

The place is good, the place is quiet. The rooms are big. I enjoy the place and the neighbors, they’re friendly. What I most like like is the staffs they’re kind and good.

I have been living at Northridge for a few months, No complaints. Very clean and quiet community. Adequate parking every day, so never any issues.

Very responsive to request. Anything that I have needed has been taken care of. Would highly recommend them. Maintenance personnel are the best

Verry good place. Child friendly and people are nice especially the staffs. I Recommend this place 10/10. The neighborhood is quiet and the trick or treating was fun.

Great Apartment. However, noise level can be loud sometimes. Located in convenient area. Apartment is great since for newlyweds. Good price .

The property managers Sara and Shelby are cool... the response time for issues is quick... the area is very nice and quiet... the people are friendly...

Since living here in Northridge Apartments I have really enjoyed my stay. The office staff and maintenance are wonderful! Great community and I love it.

It’s look really good thing are put together really well and it clean and the office people are really nice. The apartments are spaceious and have plenty of room for 2 guys

My experience has been a great one here. Sarah Vos has assisted me the entire time I have been here. The newest maintenance man is very quick and efficient with work orders as well. Great place to live.

My residential experience has not been bad. I have resided here for three months now and find no issues with anyone or anything. It's a very quiet neighborhood.

Living at Northridge Apartments has been a very positive experience for me. I love my apartment and I’ve been fortunate to have fantastic neighbors. Everything is relatively quiet. I feel safe which provides a lot of freedom to walk about the property and enjoy.

I have lived here for 2 and a half years now and I cant imagine living anywhere else! the apartments are nice, the people are nice, and the environment itself is nice. I have no complaints in my time here.

I am home in my community. I am safe here. My neighbors are awesome. The girls in the office are wonderful. The guys in maintenance are prompt, courteous. Feel like family.

It’s been great so far. Management has been more than helpful. I couldn’t have asked for a better first experience with my first apartment. I