Very clean and well maintained. Staff is very nice and helpful. Neighborhood is great and the noise level is amazing for an apartment complex

My stay so far at Northridge apartments has been great. The community is very nice, and I enjoy my living space. My daughter is also enjoying everything too.

Looking forward to some of our grandchildren visiting for Christmas. I am excited for them to see where we now live. We will also have them during the summertime so they can use the pool! The location of our complex makes it possible to share many adventures here.

Living at the Northridge apartment complex is super nice. The apartments are nice and spacious. When I moved in, there were a few broken appliances and they got fixed the very next day!

I am very pleased with Northridge! I feel safe and well protected here. The staff has been excellent in helping me with any problem that has arisen.

Great place to call home. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issue.

I absolutely love living in Northridge... I move there in September from another apartment complex and it does not compare. The apartments are absolutely beautiful anything you need done they are very helpful. I love meeting my neighbors everyone just feels like a big old family.

The office staff have been so friendly and accommodating!!! They’ve made my move in so easy!!! I love all of the features that my apartment has!!!

So far everything has been great! The property is very quiet and worth living. Also the maintenance staff responds quickly to any problem residents may have.

I felt welcomed when I first walked through office door. Both ladies were professional & have a sweet spirit. Mad this transition for me so smooth. Looking forward to settling in & enjoying my new place.

I love it here. Great location to be at. I really use the computer room a lot because of school and I like how fast the computer is. I love my neighbors very friendly and I ended up leaving my keys for work outside and my neighbor brought them back to me.

I have been here almost a year and a half and have had no issues! It is an all around great place to live. Our neighbors are even quiet. (Thanks, neighbors!)

This is a great place to live. 20 minutes from where I work and close to everything. No noise or bad neighbors.I'm glad I chose Northridge Apartments.

Our neighbors are very friendly and their pets are so adorable and you wouldn't know that they had a pet unless you saw them walking the dogs. They don't make noise at all. The office workers are very kind and thoughtful always greets you with a smile.

the staff is friendly and nice maintenance addresses issues promptly. the property is clean and well taken care of. the neighbors are friendly. wel have been well please since we have moved in and would reccomend highly

We love living here and have enjoyed everything. If we have a maintenance problem they are very quick to fix the problem. We would recommend this place to anyone we know that is looking for a place to live.

LOVE IT HERE. I’m safe. I have the best neighbors. My maintenance guys and office staff are absolutely amazing. I won’t consider moving anywhere else.

Just moved in and love it. Everyone has been so helpful ....and nice. I look forward to the next year at Northridge. I just wish the thermostat was more up to date. It's a beautiful place. I love all the trees.

Administrators are accommodating, maintenance staff are very responsive to our requests. I like our sorroundings which is clean, peaceful and organize. Neighborhood are friendly.

Nice apartments and friendly staff! I’m excited about living here and love my apartment! Nice hardwood and carpet floors, a walk in closet, and washer and dryer included are what made me interested, and the helpful and welcoming staff encouraged me to apply.

The property managers were excellent to work with. They made a stressful process easy. All the neighbors seem quiet and friendly. Apartment is just what we were looking for!

I love it here! I just moved from SC and everyone who works here is so nice. They made my move so smooth. They emailed me very quickly and answered all the questions I had.

This is a good place to raise your children. The residents are nice and the apartments manager is very professional. They are will to solve any and every problem.

So far really happy, just a few issues, but they have been dealt with in a timely manner. Haven't been to the pool yet, looking forward to it.

I have only lived here for one month and I love it so far. The pool and the workout room are great amenities. It would be really nice to have a play area for kids.