Northridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Cliffton
about 7 hours ago
Been great so far. Would be nice if they would fix the air conditioner but it’s not summer yet so oh well. It’s really quiet here which I like.

Melinda
I love it here!!! I felt like I am home 7 years ago and still do!! Everyone on staff is eager to help and I know if I have an issue it’s going to be handled.

Brittany
Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating during my move in process. They were on top of all the repairs that needed to be done before move in and keeping me updated on the process.

Dakota
So far, I have thoroughly enjoyed living at NorthRidge. It is quiet and beautiful and everything I could have hoped for moving from Kentucky!

Daphney
about 2 months ago
People above us are so loud. Doesn’t even sound like they walk sounds like they stomp. We have been woken up plenty of times around 4 due to the stomping.

Bailey
about 2 months ago
It is great for the price. There is a lot of noise at night but that is really the only complaint. Most of the neighbors and staff I have meet have been nice

Carnyceia
2 months ago
This Is An Amazing place to stay. It’s very peaceful and quiet if you want a relaxing place to stay I promise this is the location you need to be.

David
3 months ago
Maintenance is fast and easy to get into contact with for any issues that come up. The area has always felt safe for my wife and I and we've not had issues with any management or neighbors in the last year. Overall a very peaceful experience with the only note being that parking is a first come first serve deal.

Ricshia
3 months ago
Neat place a great place to stay at, very friendly people the pool is lit at night I love staying here the maintenance is great! Great place to stay I was pregnant

Isabella
3 months ago
It’s been a great place to live so far! The clean up of our apartment before we first moved in could have been better, but maintenance has been good to work with fixing everything we’ve needed.