Very responsive to request. Anything that I have needed has been taken care of. Would highly recommend them. Maintenance personnel are the best

Verry good place. Child friendly and people are nice especially the staffs. I Recommend this place 10/10. The neighborhood is quiet and the trick or treating was fun.

Great Apartment. However, noise level can be loud sometimes. Located in convenient area. Apartment is great since for newlyweds. Good price .

The property managers Sara and Shelby are cool... the response time for issues is quick... the area is very nice and quiet... the people are friendly...

Since living here in Northridge Apartments I have really enjoyed my stay. The office staff and maintenance are wonderful! Great community and I love it.

It’s look really good thing are put together really well and it clean and the office people are really nice. The apartments are spaceious and have plenty of room for 2 guys

My experience has been a great one here. Sarah Vos has assisted me the entire time I have been here. The newest maintenance man is very quick and efficient with work orders as well. Great place to live.

My residential experience has not been bad. I have resided here for three months now and find no issues with anyone or anything. It's a very quiet neighborhood.

Living at Northridge Apartments has been a very positive experience for me. I love my apartment and I’ve been fortunate to have fantastic neighbors. Everything is relatively quiet. I feel safe which provides a lot of freedom to walk about the property and enjoy.

I have lived here for 2 and a half years now and I cant imagine living anywhere else! the apartments are nice, the people are nice, and the environment itself is nice. I have no complaints in my time here.

I am home in my community. I am safe here. My neighbors are awesome. The girls in the office are wonderful. The guys in maintenance are prompt, courteous. Feel like family.

It’s been great so far. Management has been more than helpful. I couldn’t have asked for a better first experience with my first apartment. I

Very good place! Swimming pool is clean! Enjoyed the community. Liked the place. Very friendly neighborhood. But the walls is too thin. But overall it’s fine

Been here a month so far and I have no zero complaints! Great area and great people. It’s also a very quiet neighborhood, which is a plus!!!

I love this community, from my apartment to the amenities . Great location and you will be glad you chose to live at such wonderful community.

Great Apartments. They are a decent size. All apartments come with all appliances. Which is amazing. You get so much for such a little price.

Northridge is just right for me! Perfect size! Perfect location! Excellent staff! Very approachable and helpful! Not only did they get me exactly what I wanted but helped me get everything ready and right!

I have only lived here about 3 months, but it has been great! Any maintenance problems we had were minor and dealt with quickly. I love the teacher discount. Plus they were so sweet to give all the teachers an awesome back-to-school gift basket!! The staff is helpful and accessible. Nice place :)

Great place to live!! It very quiet. Clean and well kept grounds. Has a dog park for our fur babies. The personal are very helpful. Great area to live very close to everything!

We moved in about two months ago ,and everything has been amazinh. We a problem with our ceiling light ,and they fixed it right away. Love Northride so much.

Very good place. The pool movie was fun, really enjoyed it! The pool is always clean and very fun! I wish there could bemore in the future :)

Great place to live but there needs to be more parking for the building behind the leasing office. Also the gym equipment doesn’t work. A working treadmill would be nice.

You can definitely tell there is better management the staff has been more readily available & maintenance is quick taking action on when work orders are placed.

I have really enjoyed my stay here at Northridge Apartments. The office staff and maintenance are very nice. Anytime we have an issue they are quick to solve it. Thank you!

Very quiet environment that’s small. When I have a maintenance request, it’s filled quickly. The office staff is always friendly and helpful.