Northridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

The apartment community has been very accommodating during this past year of the pandemic. The staff is always friendly and willing to help. The maintenance crew is quick to respond, too.
Only problem is I should have got a down stairs apartment... Actually I love it and really had question about apartment living...Wish people were more friendly but that is todays society...Some have been really great to meet ...some have a wall... Going through cataract surgeries so not as active as I would usually beabout done now.
Absolutely amazing. I’m home and safe. If I have an issue it’s address quickly and with a smile. I know my neighbors and love living here.
We love living here and will be here for another lease term. We would love to have some new appliances. The parking lot look very good after the repairs were made.
I just moved to Tennessee almost a year ago now. North ridge made it easy for me and I have really enjoyed living here and meeting all the new neighbors
Maintenance will get to you eventually. It may take repeated attempts but they’ll keep trying until youve given them “yeah I guess that’s good enough”
I really enjoy how peaceful it is, it’s not extremely loud and people keep to themselves mostly! It’s kind of nice that people haven’t really spoken to me since I moved in, I’m a little more reserved so that’s good!
I have beem a resident here at northridge apts for years the apartments are really nice and spacious the people that work in the office or absolutely awesome anytime I have an issue or problem with my apartment the problem is addressed very promptly and I really appreciate that I would highly recommend anyone moving to Jackson or looking for a better place to live with upgraded amenities great swimming pool newly remodeled weight room this is the place to be and the best part is it's right across the bypass from all the restaurants all the major stores gas stations whatever you need is minutes away
I don’t really think you want me to review the apartment complex but you asked so here it is. When we moved here about 7 years ago it was a great place to live. But now not so much. It has become very nasty, people that live here do not take care of the place. They throw garbage on the ground, cigarette butts on the ground. Our dogs in the last month have had to be at the Vet twice due to stuff they have picked up off the ground that caused them to get sick. That cost us $2000 which we did not have. We pay good money to live here. We are actively looking for somewhere to move. It is not the same place we moved into 7 years ago. We have had 2water leaks in the last month and have felt like we are imposing on the staff to get it fixed. We have to call several times to get anything done now a days. Do I need to continue??? It is not a pleasant place to live anymore due to all of this and more. Sorry for the bad review. We really use to like it here.
Northridge has been amazing! We love our apartment, the community around us, and the quick response to any issues we have. The staff is super useful and quick to get back to us.