Northridge Apartments

4.6

4.6

I’ve been here 4 months and I haven’t had any problems.. I have noisy neighbors that live above me, other than that this has been a very decent experience
This place is in a nice part of town. The people who work the front desk are nice. The security of the neighborhood is okay even though I feel like a singular deadbolt lock may not be enough to prevent a robber completely.
So Far So Good! Property Management & Staff including Maintenance has been Great. Made Me & My Family feel Welcome. I believe I will enjoy being a Resident here at Northridge.
Absolutely hands down the best community. Homey, safe, friendly, neighborly, family friendly. I have been here over five years and wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
i enjoy living here. I sometimes forget I'm in an apartment. It's very spacious. I enjoy my neighbors very much. We are like one big happy family.
The apartment is nice but I have had to call to fix ticky things that you wouldn't think of. Maintenance is timely on fixing the things that needs to be fixed.
We have been living here for three years now and we still love it! It is a great location, and we have always had our problems addressed quickly.
Love that the washer & dryer is provided with each apartment as well as water is included with rent. Location is perfect for shopping, groceries, etc. Management stays on top things. Living here has been a good experience.
I have Lived here for 11 years with my two children and we love it! Very clean and safe. Neighbors have always been good. Also, We love spending time at the pool.
SARAH THANK YOU..,what a wonderful experience, Sarah and the staff were fantastic, they went out of there way to assist us. Apt was exactly as she stated, To say we were well taken care of is a understatement. If you want a great staff, great location, give them a call.. Sometimes God puts people in your path to assist you, Sarah was our angel!