Northridge Apartments

Had to keep calling maintenance for small things. Finding a parking spot can be a pain as well. Convience to stores and shopping is a dream come true.
I love living here it’s so quite and peaceful but sometimes I think I’m the one that’s makes a lot of noise for my neighbors around me. Other than that my neighbors are very friendly, when we see each other we always say hello.
Everyone on staff here has been so cordial and accomodating. Every home has its hiccups but the team here acts very quickly to make home comfortable. My neighbors are nice too.
It's a quiet community. The buildings are a bit old and wasps and bees can be a problem, but it's a beautiful property, well kept. Conveniently located too!
This is the cleanest, neatest, and well maintained apartment complex I have ever been in. Staff is friendly, neighbors are nice, and maintenance does a good job.
Northridge Apts is a great place to call home! It quite and the neighbors are friendly. I’m close to restaurants and shopping malls. I love to bowl, so I’m walking distance from the bowling alley!
We recently had a bee infestation on our porch, but Northridge Maintenance was great! They called out a specialist and took care of it. I haven't seen any bees since!
Wonderful so far, nice neighborhood and friendly environment. Management is professional and handle things in a timely manner. Maintenance men are great as well
We have really enjoyed living here. The place is nice and the grounds are beautiful. Everyone is helpful and nice. I feel people truly care.
We have loved our time at Northridge. The cabinets/appliances are a bit outdated but they are upgrading those now which is exciting! They are quick to respond to any problems we have and we feel very safe and happy here.