Love my studio so much. My fiance has been working from home frequently because thats how much he loves it. Our studio is quiet and spacious for the both of us.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I am loving this place so far, have had issues with mailbox but it is getting fixed! Would definitely reccomend this place, love living at Novel NoDa

Reply from Novel NoDa

Overall great experience. Maintenance does not clean the stairwells very good and very often they are filthy. Like the amenities and the aesthetic of the place.

Reply from Novel NoDa

From touring apartments to signing a lease and moving Novel Noda has been nothing short of amazing! Easy access to staff via email and phone

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love living at Novel! The amenities continue to be clean and in working condition. It is also encouraging to see progress in the retail spaces!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Beautiful building and awesome skyline views, great location, friendly staff, amazing amenities. This place has it all. Best place I've ever lived in Charlotte!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Novel Noda is conveniently situated on the new Lynx light rail line and a short walk to all that the Noda neighborhood has to offer; so it's been a really fun and convenient place to live. Would do it all over again!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Novel NoDa is by far the nicest apartment complex in the area. The location is great, traffic is not much of an issue. The staff are also very polite and helpful.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great so far. People are nice and customer service oriented. They always follow up and care about the outcome. The people make this a good place to live.

Reply from Novel NoDa

The skyline terrace and transit lounge with free coffee are my favorite amenadies. The units feel homey and everyone here is very nice in passing.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Dog friendly with great amenities and can’t beat the location. Only a block’s walk to great restaurants and bars and blue line is at your front door.

Reply from Novel NoDa

its so clean, everyone is nice. very relaxed. the amenitites are very useful. the leasing agents are so nice and easy to talk to you. pet friendly

Reply from Novel NoDa

So, my experience with Novel NoDa has had a bit of everything, but in general, the experience has been really good. Above all, the staff has been really helpful and responsive to all of our needs as residents. We switched apartments - from 1BR to 2BR - and they made sure the process was really smooth. The 4 stars - and not 5 - comes from two specific things. The first, is that when we arrived, our apartment was not totally ready, so the water coming out of the faucets smelled like sulfur, and we had to run it for 20 minutes to clear it out, and the second point, is that in most of the common areas, they have this scent-spraying machines that make the air barely breathable for my wife, who's super sensitive to chemicals and strong smells. It's particularly annoying in the gym, where for obvious reasons one breathes more strongly, so the intake of chemicals - instead of purified air, or just natural air - makes working out pretty much impossible for her, and quite annoying for me.

Reply from Novel NoDa

the amenities are incredible and the staff is always very helpful and kind. the gym is my favorite, and the free coffees 24/7. love the photo books in the lounge too

Reply from Novel NoDa

We haven't moved in yet, but we have never been so excited for a new place! Not only is the apartment design absolutely gorgeous, but the amenities and staff really sealed the deal for us. Plus living in NoDa has always been a dream of ours. Two weeks can't come fast enough!

Reply from Novel NoDa

I was told before moving in that there was very good wifi in the public areas. It kinda sucks. If that would be fixed I could make better use of those amenities which is why I chose the smaller apartment option.

Reply from Novel NoDa

The best place to live in Charlotte. Novel Noda has unique apartments, it’s close to uptown, and offers many community gatherings to meet your neighbors. We never want to move.

Reply from Novel NoDa

This is honestly the coolest apartment I’ve ever lived in! From the unique layouts to amazing amenities, even the people I’ve met, this place has it all! I couldn’t be happier with calling Novel home!

Reply from Novel NoDa

One of the best places I've lived. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance requests get completed in a timely manner. Great amenities.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Amazing apartments ! awesome Location and great management team always willing to help and answer questions as fast as possible. So happy to be living here.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I really enjoy living with Novel Noda community. They are very friendly and inviting. Almost every week we have interesting events in the clubhouse. There is a very nice gym open 24 hours. It is great living here.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Our experience here heard been wonderful! The staff is awesome, and the amenities are amazing as well! The one thing we love the most is living right in the Blue Line.

Reply from Novel NoDa

The staff is great. Helped us with a hiccup in the approval process, then have been there for any question or need we have had. Still exploring and getting use to the unit and building but loving it so far.

Reply from Novel NoDa

great place to live, the building is located in a great location next to the light rail train which is so convenient. The neighbors and staff in the building are also really friendly.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Always so many awesome events being hosted by Novel! Very personable staff as well. They are always saying hello and making sure my living expiernce is wonderful! Thank you.