We love it here!! Novel Noda is the best. The maintenance and office staff are so friendly and available. They're always smiling and seem so happy to chat or answer questions. They always stop to pet my dog, which makes him so happy! They're awesome.

I love the fact that they hold events every month, it makes me more comfortable in living here. Also, the community spaces are clean and most importantly —- Theres free coffee.

Great facility with very helpful staff. Love the fitness center and pool. Wish they did more events for the residents instead of marketing events focused on bringing more people in

Amazing amenities and one of a kind eclectic location right on the light rail with access to so much Charlotte has to offer. Truly a fun and cozy place to live!!

Reply from Novel NoDa

I am new to the NODA area. Since moving here I have enjoyed a quiet peaceful residence. The staff is always friendly and my neighbors seem to considerate. I think I am going to enjoy living here.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love my unit and the amenities available at this apartment. The common areas are always kept clean, which I really appreciate. Other apartments that I have looked at or stayed in would have beer cans laying around the hallways regularly, and I’m thankful that that is NOT a feature here. The mail room doesn’t seem to be large enough for the number of residents in the community, especially around the holidays. I know management does a weekly audit of the room to organize it and notify residents that they have packages still in the mail room, but a twice-a-week audit may be in order, especially around this time of year. I do wish that there was more communication from management about most things. When I moved in, I didn’t know all of the amenities that were available and where they were located. I found this out from other residents and had to ask the office about specifics, which is unfortunate but also can be easily remedied with small changes in move-in procedure by the office. I also wasn’t told that my parking pass number is the same number as my mail box - I had to ask the front office which mail box was mine (again, easily added to move-in procedure). I wasn’t initially told that I could purchase a permanent guest pass, and when I found this out and did purchase a pass, I wasn’t told that my guest is supposed to park in a particular reserved spot for that pass. There are also regular issues with access doors or the garage gates being broken/stuck open or unlocked (this is not a problem for me - things break all the time and there isn’t much that can be done to prevent it) BUT I do wish that management sent out regular emails to update the community on the status of each of these access points for safety reasons and to ease anyone’s anxiety about the unknown. Thankfully, these are all communication issues that can be easily resolved. I just hope management keeps these critiques in mind and makes those necessary changes.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love living at Novel Noda. It is clean, modern, quiet, beautiful and so many great amenities. The neighborhood it is in is AMAZING as well, so many great places to locally shop and eat and the train being right behind the building is so convenient.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Very helpful staff. Beautiful, clean, pet friendly facility very close to noda and wonderfully close to the light rail. Definitely worth a look

Reply from Novel NoDa

Good location. Like the resident events. Good amenities. Wish there were more guest parking passes available. One per apartment would be nice since there is plenty of parking.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great place to live! Right next to the train, which is only a few stops from Uptown, and about 15-20 minutes to UNC-C! The amenities are great, the gym is next to the pool and there’s plenty of parking!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Lovely building, awesome location, great staff. Overall I love living here. I have just a couple minor complaints: 1) parking passes for guests are very hard to come by. 2) I love the trash fairies but wish we were given another bin for recycling to help facilitate recycling. The service is picky about what it will and won’t pick up and this would make it easier.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Novel NoDa has been great thus far! I love the amenities, how quiet it is, and the neighborhood you can't beat. The staff was super helpful during the moving process. No complaints at all.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love Novelnoda , friendly staff, clean and great events for residents! Convenient, walking distance to great restaurants and best of all right on Loghtrail.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Views are amazing as is the staff and the amenities at the facility in the heart of NoDa . PS:Looks like we need to write reviews for points nowadays!!.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Novels a great place to live. Very lively and has a great staff to help you out. Maintenance comes in an instant and everything’s well maintained!

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love living at Novel! Our apartment is cozy and quickly felt like home. The gym is super convenient and allows me to get my (daily) 5am workouts in. They always have coffee and tea available, and the building feels safe and clean. :) happy to be living here!

Reply from Novel NoDa

I definitely like the location and the amenities. I like the fact that the building is very secure and that it has a gated parking lot. The maintenance guys are quick to respond about problems.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Building has gone downhill in the past several months since I moved in. Building manager Emily is terrible and everything that breaks doesn't get fixed.. We're paying for a "luxury" apartment community, but several of the "secure" key card only access doors have been broken for MONTHS, which is simply unacceptable.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Good access to light rail, reasonably quiet. Common areas well maintained. No complaints. Pet was room (spa) is great when coming home with muddy boots.

Reply from Novel NoDa

There are some issues but overall it’s a great place to live. It’s wonderful to be a block from NoDa & right across the street from Wooden Robot.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Living here has been great so far -- great location and really nice apartment, but the online payment system was down for a month and they lost my physical check. it was a big hassle.

Reply from Novel NoDa

We enjoy Novel’s friendly staff and modern design. The features, pool, gym, lounges, mail room, etc., are great. The yoga classes are a wonderful addition. It would be nice to have different community events that don’t revolve around drinking. Also it would be great if management cleaned the stairwells and elevator spaces. The main two are kept well but the others tend to get forgotten.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I can't say enough great things about Novel Noda! We have lived here for over a year now and plan to stay due to the cleanliness, amenities, awesome neighborhood, light rail access and the modern, open style of our apartment. My husband and I agree that this is probably the coolest place we will ever live!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Living here has been great, the location is awesome. The amenities are spectacular. It’s also fairly quiet which is pretty nice and full of dogs!

Reply from Novel NoDa

I’ve had a good experience living at Novel NODA. The amenities are nice and well kept. The location is conveniently located on the rail line which is fantastic for people who commute to uptown.