I’ve had a good experience living at Novel NODA. The amenities are nice and well kept. The location is conveniently located on the rail line which is fantastic for people who commute to uptown.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love living at Novel Noda! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Great location in the heart of Noda and right by the light rail station. Amenities are wonderful.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love living here! All of the staff are great, amenities are amazing, and you can’t beat how close everything is. I feel very safe and secure when I am home as well.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love this community. We're all more like family here than just residents. And the staff is so kind and efficient. Love our neighborhood as well. Great bars, restaurants, shops. All within walking distance.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Very friendly office. Surrounding area is kept fairly clean. Events are great and I hope they do more. Very dog friendly atmosphere from people to amenities.

Reply from Novel NoDa

there needs to be better signage for people picking people up at wooden robot. they block the garage. there should also be better signage in the parking deck for non residents. the worst is getting stuck behind a non resident at the gate. Please dont let two elevators on the same side of the building be locked for movers at the same time. Please also do not let a uhaul block the entrance to the garage.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great!!! Apartment with super amenities. however, rents are quite high and that would make look for other place. May be work on attractive rent rates and the competition is growing

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love the complex just disappointed that some items like the cute bean bags in the hall and etc... are gone. The halls look weird with a big empty space. Coming back home from Chicago paying for assigned parking seems odd to me also. We’re not in the city city and only residents have access to the garage. Makes simple things like bringing groceries in a pain. I also had a few weird problems in my unit but the staff is great and it’s a beautiful property.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Good location, lots of great amenities and scheduled events sponsored by the office. The skyline view is beautiful. Proximity to the light rail is a huge advantage for me working in uptown.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love living in Novel. The community is welcoming and fun, and all just a few steps from downtown NODA! My girlfriend and I just moved here from New York and we could not be happier to be where we are now.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Living at Novel NoDa has been a great experience. Novel NoDa has opened my world to a perfect balance of luxury and fun! The amenity areas are spacious, well laid out, and at the same time quite cozy.

Reply from Novel NoDa

We love living at Novel! The amenities are great, the neighbors are friendly, and there are so many dogs to pet. The only thing that's hard is restraining from eating Jenni's for dinner every day.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Everyone in the building is very friendly from the residents to the staff. Everyone is always friendly and welcoming. The leasing office always answers questions and is very helpful

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love Novel NoDa! The location is perfect to be able to walk to all of the fun places in NoDa or hop on the light rail stop right outside! The amenities are all super modern and nice, and I love the latte and espresso machine.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Very high quality and value for the price. The amenities are fabulous, the staff is really nice, and it’s in a great location. The staff was pretty helpful during my move

Reply from Novel NoDa

It has been great. A small problem with the move-in process since I have not been able to use my credit card to pay the deposit. I was informed that was a possibility

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great location and amenities . Location is great and convenient, especially with the light rail running right by the building . Walkable distance to great restaurants and local shops.

Reply from Novel NoDa

This building is a maze to walk around in but I love everything in it! New apartments, pool, pet-friendly, parking garage, and right on the light rail. Bonus points for walkability around NoDa. Only place for improvement is that there isn't a grocery store nearby.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great location, clean, fun events! The light rail lounge and pool are great amenities. I love the apartments finishes and layout of my apartment

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love the place Beyond my expectations the staff are very helpful. I love the area and the way it is coming together. I’m glad i chocked this location

Reply from Novel NoDa

I just moved in but I am in love with Novel already! It’s clean, sleek, modern and beautiful apartments. The amenities and socials are great. It’s walkable to so many great places.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Property is well maintained. Carpets cleaned regularly in halls. Staff is very responsive. Regular community activities are a good way to get to know neighbors.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love my roommates, Nathan and Marquin, I also met a fellow flight attendant, Boone, and she and her husband invited me to their cookout by the pool.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great amenities and great location. Staff could of been a little more helpful during the move in process, however, I could tell they were really busy and probably need more staff on hand.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I have recently moved into this community and everything has been great. The people at the leasing office have been helpful. There is a lot to do and I am excited for what this place offers. I wouldn't give it 5 stars due to my move in day experience. They were not too helpful and too many people were trying to go up the elevators to move in at the same time.