30Six NoDa

Moving in was really easy and the option to reserve the loading dock made it things go by as painlessly as possible. After living here a week everything feels safe and clean, my two main priorities. It’s also beautifully decorated and I love that the art is sourced from local NoDa people.
30six NoDa has a great community and is located in the heart of NoDa with Easy access to the light rail, local restaurants and businesses! Would highly recommend!
Great experience! Always fun activities especially during quarantine! Clubhouse is awesome and the sky lounge was great when it was open. Access to restaurants and bars right outside your door
Great location for walking to bars and restaurants , our unit is a perfect size to house all of our trinkets and souvenirs from our travels.
Management is super responsive. The apartment sits at 46th St light rail station, in the heart of NoDa proper. The amenities in the building are amazing. I couldn’t imagine a better place to live.
Really love it here. Great location, great staff, and great apartment. Everyone is very helpful with questions I have and the staff does a great job having events to help meet others.
I really enjoy the new apartment everything has been well. I was just disappointed that the gym isn’t open. I understand that COVID has affected everything significantly. But maybe the gym could be reserved for residents on the hour then sanitized in between reservations. Just a thought, thank you!
It's a great location with easy access to the light rail. The staff is always helpful, and they are quick to respond. Amenity spaces are wonderful and thought out.
Great place to live. Location, location, location! Easy access to the train for shopping, restaurants and all entertainment. Walking distance to same. Pool is awesome
The apartment community is nice and inclusive. More information on the apartment services for new residents would be more beneficial to ease the transition.