30Six NoDa

Just moved in. So far I’m a bit disappointed with the move in experience. I reserved the service elevator months in advance by calling and then when the move day came the leasing office informed us that the elevator was not reserved to us and we had to use a different elevator. This careless mistake on the leasing offices fault cost me money due to added time needed to spend on movers. Additionally, there were many topics that were not explained to us that we had to seek answers for, for example, the situation with the trash/cardboard and how to handle opening the door for deliveries drivers and guests.
The front desk and maintenance are very helpful and respond quickly. Move in was easy and everything was in good shape. Overall, everything lives up to the expectations.
Move in was great! The leasing office staff are awesome and so helpful. The apartment was clean and everything worked when we moved in. I love living here!
I’m so happy to be living at 30sixNoDa. I love how conveniently located it is and how awesome the leasing staff is. It’s also great to be so close to the blue line, all the nearby parks, restaurants, and once COVID passes the amenities will become more accessible again which really makes living here totally worth the price.
Great place to live. Staff is friendly and super responsive. Maintenance is wonderful - quick response and fixed every issue first time. Great neighborhood and great amenities! Love it here!
So far everyone has been police and friendly. they share the common spaces and give welcoming smiles when we see everyone in the hallways. people are great with Covid rules also
I moved in with the apartment unseen and I couldn't be happier. The staff is exceptional and the studio is amazing. My expectations were superceded and im very happy to call this place home.
There's not much to hate about living in 30Six NoDa. The location along the train and in this neighborhood is amazing. If you're lucky, the view of uptown is fantastic (and even if you can't see it from your apartment, the view from the sky lounge is the best!). The community events are also great! And the free wine on thank you Thursdays (pre-pandemic) was the best!
Polite and helpful staff members, from touring the establishment, all the way to moving in. Great area, cool people all around and some really good vibes and food to join.
Andrea, and Jessica were both very helpful upon move-in. The process went extremely smooth. From the tour, I’ve learned the entire complex without any issues.