I just moved in but I am in love with Novel already! It’s clean, sleek, modern and beautiful apartments. The amenities and socials are great. It’s walkable to so many great places.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Property is well maintained. Carpets cleaned regularly in halls. Staff is very responsive. Regular community activities are a good way to get to know neighbors.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love my roommates, Nathan and Marquin, I also met a fellow flight attendant, Boone, and she and her husband invited me to their cookout by the pool.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great amenities and great location. Staff could of been a little more helpful during the move in process, however, I could tell they were really busy and probably need more staff on hand.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I have recently moved into this community and everything has been great. The people at the leasing office have been helpful. There is a lot to do and I am excited for what this place offers. I wouldn't give it 5 stars due to my move in day experience. They were not too helpful and too many people were trying to go up the elevators to move in at the same time.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great location, right next to the light rail and North Davidson street! Leasing agents are super friendly and helpful. Amenities are great. Relatively quiet apartment complex beside the occasional footsteps.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Good place pet friendly nice staff. There is easy access to the trains to get anywhere. In jusy minutes it is very easy to get to uptown as well as the university.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I have had a blast living at Novel NoDa. The amenities are second to none, the leasing staff is professional and prompt, and the location is perfect. Best apartment I’ve ever stayed in.

Reply from Novel NoDa

My experience with the staff has been great. I haven’t moved into the building yet, but they made it very easy to set up wifi, light and etc.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Exciting times at Novel Noda! Can’t wait for all the retail space to be open! The perks of being just steps away from everything is amazing.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great staff, clean building, 360° convenience. The amenities and weekly events are great and change periodically. Short walk to a busy street loaded with things to do

Reply from Novel NoDa

I love coming home to Novel every day. It is so beautiful and always clean. The people are all so friendly. The atmosphere is second to none. Sometimes I feel like I am at a resort rather than home. It’s the perfect place to live.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Even thought I haven’t moved in yet, I would like to comment on the staff. They have been super incredibly helpful with everything. I also love the great amenities!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Everyone has been very pleasant, and helpful. I am still figuring out my way around but so far I am loving the building and the area! I look forward to all The events.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great neighborhood with tons of restaurants and bars and activities. Apartment has great staff, nice amenities, and hosts fun resident activities.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Love it more everyday! Right on the light rail and close to the night life! Make sure you get a unit over looking the pool! So peaceful at night.

Reply from Novel NoDa

The staff and building are amazing. Yet the neighbours and things that have happened here in the past month have made me reconsider living here once my lease is up.

Reply from Novel NoDa

This is a great apartment with wonderful amenities. The staff are always helpful as well. There are Always dogs around to pet and it’s such a happy place!

Reply from Novel NoDa

Novel has the best location, there’s is many coffee shops around the area. Train station is outside he building, new business are opening up soon.. I love it here

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great staff, amentities, and community. It was easy to move in, our apartment is layout is nice and getting services setup was smooth. The dog spa is a life saver.

Reply from Novel NoDa

I truly love living at Novel Noda. The amenities, friendly staff, resident appreciation and location are hard to beat. We had a one year time limit on living in NoDa, but Novel has made us reevaluate this and it looks like we’ll be staying for awhile!

Reply from Novel NoDa

The leasing office and maintenance staff all make the building feel like a community - not just an apartment. Anytime there is an issue or a way to better the building, the entire staff is on top of it to find a solution or ask the residents for their input.

Reply from Novel NoDa

Excellent community and location ,It is walkable distance to great restaurants and local shops.Amazing staff and the amenities are awesome .

Reply from Novel NoDa

This community has a very diverse and friendly atmosphere.The response to any need for help in the apartment is very quick. The leasing team is always nice and helpful .

Reply from Novel NoDa

Great. Amenities are fantastic and the leasing staff has always been friendly. I would change a few things in regards to the layout and functionality of the apartments themselves, but overall it has been a good experience!