Novi

4.1

4.1

The staff is super friendly! They are always there when you need them. It’s also super nice to see the doggies heading to the dog park when you are leaving
This place is far overpriced. I keep getting $30 service fees for fixes I could have fixed myself for less than $10. The cable package is ridiculously expensive, especially given the wifi is ok, and no one uses cable anymore.
The buildings and neighborhood are still amazing, just wish the grounds would be cleaner outside, and I wish the stains on the carpet would get cleaned
The staff is great and the grounds are taken care of. The unit I moved into is ok. The floors are scratched up and the carpet needs to be replaced. You can see the pathways and where furniture was. Its an open floor plan and the floor is disappointing to look at. I was disappointed in the attempt to clean them AFTER I had moved in. It took 10 minutes and no difference. The office said they wouldn't charge me a fee when I moved out but I would love clean carpets while living here! I think Novi could improve by making sure apartments are 100% ready for a tenant. They need to do a WAY more thorough cleaning. I have some water damaged baseboards from the previous tenant, a missing drawer in my refrigerator, and the drains in the shower and sink were clogged with hair and junk. I shouldn't have to clean up after other people when I move in. I also wouldn't mind my floors being repaired. The description of luxury apartments I would think they wouldn't fall so short of the bare minimum.
I love it here. It’s nice, cozy and pretty fancy in my opinion. I see myself definitely extending my lease here after it’s up. Can’t wait to upgrade to one with more rooms!!
So far I have loved living here! My neighbors are great and the place stay's very clean and managed well. Everyone in the front office is very nice and helpful. The only thing that I don't like is that the media package thing that comes with the apartment is kind of forced on you even if you don't want it. I also have never gotten an email reply back about my Dwelo account so I can use the app to us the features in my appt. Other than those little things everything is great and I love it!
Overall I have loved living here. It’s not noisy or dirty. The apartments are very nice! And they’re spacious. Everybody that I’ve met is kind. And maintenance is quick and helpful!
It's been excellent living at Novi Apartments. Good location. Friendly people. Here we can to find peace and safety environment. The amenities are good enough.
Its a great place to live with great people the noise kinda sucks but other than that I highly recommend living here. My dog and myself have both made lots of friends. Its a great community.
Good room layouts, Nice pool and spa. My roomate likes the indoor gym as well. Friendly staff. Pretty easy process to getting in. I like the varity of options