Novi

4.1

4.1

Great neighborhood, it’s quiet. And if needed the hospital is right there down the street it’s very convenient. The floors do need to be vacuumed more. But other than that I love living here
Unfortunately, the music from the next door neighbor every Saturday and when the upstairs goes crazy all night, I regret being here. If it weren't for that, it would be a great place !!!
Staff is great, unit is great, hallways and common areas could be better maintained. They have apartment community events and even hang goody bags on our doors. Overall, Im happy here.
Growing to love this Place 😊 my Doggy’s love it here the staff is very friendly the cleaning lady is awesome she takes her time and cleans vet well.
Kaylee was great to work with she was quick to get us into our apartment and we love the unit my kids are so very very excited about our new start
So excited about this place! Neighbors are excellent and friendly! Leasing personal are helpful, cheerful, and all around Top notch at customer service. The security of these buildings is the best bar none. So very happy to be living here.
The overall experience has been good. Staff has been very helpful and the apartment is great. They made the move in very seem less and they were helpful getting things set up.
I have lived here for about a month now and so far it has been a great place to live. The staff keeps the dog park and other public areas clean regularly. Packages are easy to pick up from the office and Ana and Kaylee were both very polite and easy to work with in the move in process. So far, so good!
It’s awesome I love it here by far my favorite place I’ve rented.. it’s very well cleaned great neighbors very peaceful office workers are friendly and great neighborhood
This complex has a great location. I love the 2 bed apartment layout. and i enjoy having a parking garage for my car to park in especially in the winter.