Novi

4.1

4.1

Julio
Neighbors are not good and administration does nothing. The contract is clear but they don't enforce it. Neighborhood is good, calm and good conection because is next to Trax station.
Breanna
The apartment complex is still amazing as ever, the neighbor hood is amazing! I just wish people would learn how to pick up after their dogs in the front and back lawn areas.
Isaac
Ever since we got the new Security it seems like it’s quiet down a lot more than it was very thankful for that. The maintenance man Bert he is doing an excellent job on keeping up around here I know it’s a big property but he deserves an award or something for trying 👍🏽
Isabelle
Absolutely one of the worst apartments I’ve ever lived in. The lady at the office is extremely rude..and doesn’t care for your needs. I’ve had so many issues with my apartment which was apartment 301. And they’ve never came to fix the problems I had. So I just decided to cut my lease short and left early. Moved into a new apartment and it’s much better. I wouldn’t recommend living here honestly..you’ll see for yourself how bad it gets.
Kiana
We love it here. Its secluded, and we love that!! So far so good. The staff is always there to help, whether its needing a package from the front office or, needing a question answered! They always work with you.
Almalilia
The neighborhood is so nice and quiet! Every one is super respectful of others in the community. Super clean and staff is always friendly. Lots of dogs which is always a plus!
Mckelle
There is literally no complaint that we have legitimately had with Novi in the months that we've been here. Rent is cheaper to others in the area, the maintenance personnel are prompt, respectful and professional when they fullfil maintenance requests, and the office staff have been nothing except kind, honest and helpful whenever we've needed them. We are glad to have our home here.
Patricia
I'm so happy here. 5he security that I feel is so great. The maintenence people are terrific and everything is clean. I like the view and the administrative attention.
Crystal
Amenities are not available as advertised and are not kept in working order on a regular basis. The hallways smell of animal urine. Broken doors to the building and broken windows in common areas are not repaired for months. The office phone is rarely answered during business hours.
Troy
There is a constant lack of cleanliness in the hallways and stairwells. I'm not sure to how often they get cleaned or vacuumed, but it seems like it doesn't get done all too often.