Novi

Ownership changed not long after we signed our 1 year lease. The things we liked when we signed our lease started to fade away very huckleberry. We were bound to our contract, but the complex did not have to disclose that they were changing ownership. The management team with the new owners were not as friendly as the team we singed with. Policies such as “no smoking” and no loud parties were suddenly ok. We left as quickly as we could. They obviously didn’t want us to leave otherwise they wouldn’t be still asking for our opinion two years after we moved out. Always know your audience. Happy to have moved on to better places.
I’ve only been here for two weeks but so far I am loving it! The girls in the leasing office are so nice and have been very helpful and welcoming!
So far the staff has been super awesome and very friendly! The actual apartment was really gross though, had been cleaned in a really long time. Really excited to start moving in and meeting neighbors though!
I would definitely refer Family and Friends to live here. The office people are very professional and respectful make it a point to actually get to know the residents by name. Best place I have lived.
It’s a great community and super quiet I enjoy living here. It’s super ordinary and all the neighbors are quiet and nice to each other. Elevator and parking lot convenient
I’ve lived here for over three years and it’s been amazing, the management is still amazing as ever, the apartments are in a great neighborhood!
excellent place to live, I've just been arriving in the city and I think this community is the best, I would recommend it 100%, there is no noise, excellent security and good treatment from the Staff
Experience could have been better period amenities are expensive. Amenity doesn't have to include like cables and internet so expensive. Amenities could be at a cheaper cheaper lower price. Not everyone washes cable.
I love to live here, Novi has the best team to make You feel like a family. They are always available to help you and everywhere Is always clean
Parking is great. The appliance is great. Floor plans are well set up. The environment is friendly. I love that the hot tub is a walking distance.