Novi

4.1

4.1

Novi apartment is an amazing place to be. Is quiet, clean, pet friendly. The office people are always nice, with a big smile waiting to help you
Absolutely love the office staff! Always so helpful and polite. Consistently going down for packages, and they are so fun to talk too. much love for their patience
Super friendly staff, clean and nice apartment. I’m a new resident and have never lived on my own and they made the move in process smooth and easy. :)
Great experience so far. Definitely no complaints. Ana is super nice and understanding.she is really good at explains things and her knowledge on leasing is great.
Great place to live. Kaylee is extremely helpful and made my move easy and enjoyable. Everyone I have met so far have been really nice and welcoming.
It's a great place, Cant wait for the experience. The location is great I have a Starbucks within walking distance! clean and safe, parking is good, and the pool area is amazing.
The place has been comfortable. The apartment is in good conditions. We are enjoying to live here. We like the environment and people living at Novi apartments
Spacious and love that it’s pet friendly. It’s nice having cable included. The view is also nice. I love the flooring. Just wish the Wifi was easier to set up
Love living here, people are friendly and so is the staff. Moving into the 3rd floor was a bit rough but got it done. Facilities are clean and covered parking is amazing!
I love this apartment! Super clean and quiet! I would recommend to any college students looking for a place. The only complaint is that it smells a little in the hallways.