Novi

4.1

4.1

Love it so far! It is so spacious and I love that our room has a view of the mountains. Also the kitchen is top of the line. For sure will Be my favorite place to be.
Ana is great and very helpful! She went above and beyond to help us. She was always willing to go out of her way to help. The experience so far is great!
The staff here is amazing wished the floors would get vacuumed more though, the ground are clean and so nice. Maintanence is fast and fixes things right away
Amazing place, love the apartments and the staff! Amenities are so convenient and I love the gym downstairs. Even maintenance is just super useful and helpful at all times.
I’ve lived here for almost three years and it’s semi still beautiful. Just wish the floors would get vacuumed more :) the management team is still amazing!
Walls are sound proofed well. Rent is a good price for apartment quality and amenities. Staff is kind and I can’t think of any reason to complain. I am happy with my NOVI apartment.
Ana is super helpful! She is also really nice and the application process was very easy with her. She called and emailed to let me know what my next steps were. She gave very clear directions and was patient with me.
management is a little hard to get a hold of, but other than that everything else is really good. i’ve only lived here for a week but i love it so far!
The staff at Novi have been more than accommodating, especially Ana. I'm thankful to have such attentive help. I love my apartment and the rest of Novi.
I love it at Novi! I can’t hear my neighbors through the walls, we have valet trash, and everything I need is conveniently inside my building.