Oak Crest Apartments

3.8

3.8

Decent place to live. Apartments are spacious with open floor plans. Sometimes the neighborhood kids can get a bit noisy but overall a good place to live.
Very loud music always being played by non residents. Mail packages are always being stolen by neighbors. Fights are always taken place Here. Not safe for children at all. Most of the Laundry machines are broken. Playground needs updates. Cars drive fast in parking lot. Apartments need updated badly. Can be very trashy outside at times. Trash compactor was broke for a while. Breezeways are trashy and several stairs are broken. Cars are broken into. Cannot utilize amenities that we are paying for and rent continues to increase.
Lovely place minor changes but overall great place to live .. property manager Meg is the best!!! Love her community and always try to make sure her community is happy!!
Buenos la administración es muy amable y te ayudan para poder agarar tu apartamento la piscina muy buena tranquilo cerca de todos las tiendas
Really love my apartment. Up keeping could be way better. Really tired of coming home seeing trash every where. Need parking rules. Apartments could be remodeled. Cleaning around and inside(spraying for bugs) could be done. Pressure wash needs to be done. These things could reall boost the value of the complex
The staff is what kept me here thus far. The way that they strive for greatness for our community is above average. I know that they cannot be every where but when I have had issues I can count on them, my 7 years here, forthe most part, has been fantastic.
Trash all over the place children all over the place throwing trash very unruly very very very no respect of persons or places Trash in the breezeway from church and I don’t even live in this particular apartment building
It could be better here if they change a few things like, have something for the kids like movie night an craft or art for the kids to do.. 2nd Tell the tentans to stop leaving trash outside there doors its nasty to smell filthy trash.
It's been ok in the community since I been living here I would recommend Oakcrest apartments to anyone who needs a place to live thanks for having me
I love it here! The area is very quiet for the most part! The apartment manager is a very nice lady and she is very caring. She makes sure that when you need her she is there for you!