Oak Crest Apartments

3.9

3.9

I have really been enjoying living here. My neighbors are friendly and we have a great community in our building. The pool is nice and relaxing and I enjoy going for a swim at my convenience.
It's been very difficult to get repairs completed. The apartments have some years on them and interior problems along with exterior problems. Stairs collapsing, cabinet doors falling off the hinges. Plumbing. So right now I'm not very pleased
I love the spacious floor plan. The apartment was clean when I moved in. The bedrooms are a nice size as well as lots of closet space. I haven't had any problems so far.
Sasha & Tony are doing a great job getting the community in order. I know the people of the community have to help by doing our part as well, but I appreciate the initiative of all.
Great atmosphere. Friendly neighbors. Nice amenities. Great location and price. Friendly staff. Quick to fix things that go wrong. Nice to be in a community that cares about each other.
Nice community with friendly neighbors. The apartments are nice and I love how close to shopping this community is. Good overall experience.
Once all paperwork was done I got my keys in hand and I love the space. I love all the Closet space and it’s the perfect fit for me and my 2 to start over in a new place.
Good area to want to be in.. expansion all around the area . Shopping center, restaurants hotels for family friends to be close if visiting . Walmart worlds best friend. Oakcrest good choice to choose!
I love it here couldn’t have chosen a better place to move to it’s very quite ppl are friendly every thing is near by I definitely can’t complain also the office team and maintenance are awesome anytime I call for anything they are always on it.
Nosey neighbors but still okay. Love most of the neighbors and the neighborhood. Great complex overall. Clean, responsive and relaxing. Nosey neighbors but still okay. Love most of the neighbors and the neighborhood. Great complex overall. Clean, responsive and relaxing.