Was a pleasant experience for the whole process. Office staff is pleasant and welcoming. Best leasing encounter I've had since moving here a year ago.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Location is great for everywhere I need to be. Units are a bit old and falling apart. But works for the circumstances I am in now. It is, however, well managed. I know this because of reminders of things like pest control or parking lot renovations.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Great maintenance; staff is nice but forget details. The area is clean, the mail not reliable; gym small. No recycles areas. Overall great.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Nice apartments. Dwelling is very nice inside inconvenient office hours and mail system. Basically can’t recieve packages on the weekend and then when I get off work I have about 30 minutes to get to the office to get my mail. Really the only downside I’ve noticed so far

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

The staff and maintenance are very friendly and helpful. Love living here and receiving great service. Property is always clean and safe. No loud music

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

So far so good everything is a expected from an apartment complex (amenities, process, ghe personnel staff is great) with the exception of the gym.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Appt was not complete upon move in date. Debris was on the floor and the appt was not move in condition. Neighbors seem nice however they pretty much keep to them selves

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Easy and smooth moving in process thanks to the team in Oakpoint. Extremely helpful and quick to respond any questions or concerns. Great team.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

My experience has been great. I have gotten great guidance through my whole process of getting the unit to signing the paperwork for me lease.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Hi I move here to these apartment to upgrade from a two bedroom too a more roomy three bedroom apartment and be closer to my job on post. I only been here a month so far it's nice here.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

They accept all dog breeds, the office has movies for rent, free popcorn, and refreshments which is great. The gym and office close at 6pm. Moving out though because I need a garage.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

From day one it was a heart felt hello, the community and staff are amazing. If any maintenance issues arise they are taken care of immediately, with importance.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Has been great so far! I moved in around a few weeks ago and have had a pleasant experience. If I need anything I am able to get a hold of the staff, they are excellent!

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

My son loves this place. From the employees on the main office to the neighbors... it is a pleasure and a peaceful place to be part of this neighborhood

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

My experience living here in oaks town homes has been very pleasant its very peaceful and everyone i have met is very kind ❤ and respectful i don't have any complaints

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Pretty quiet apartment complex. Some of the residents have loud music when coming into the complex but nice staffs members. The repairs are done quickly.

Staff helped me complete paperwork and move in on a sunday, and have been super helpful with everything since! Would highly recommend Oakpoint

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

This was a very good choice for me. The area is very tranquil, the staff and maintenance are great and things get done quickly. The grounds are kept clean and the few neighbors I've met are very nice and answer any questions I might have. I would refer this complex to anyone who wants peaceful atmosphere.

I have called Oak Point home for four years and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. Everything I need is right at my fingertips. 24 hour on call maintenance gives me a peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are always there when you need them. That is why I call Oak Point home.

The place is clean and quiet. I have pride of where I live. The professionals working here like Tiffany are amazing. She is amazing and beautiful all in one package.

i like this place, is nice and clean. the best pets are welcome not matter the size or breed. people are friendly and respectfully. the staff very nice.

It's summer time and the pool area is so clean and spacious that I go every week on my day off. Just to relax and enjoy the water. It's not always crowed and that I like very much.

So far we love it here very helpful with our situation. I am so glad we chose Oak Point to call home while we are stationed at Fort Leonard Wood

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I love this community. It’s nice and quiet very accommodating. I just moved like a month ago and I am glad I made the choice to live here. The pool the gym and the free movie rentals are great as well.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

The very helpful staff and management made a military move hassle free and stress free. Would recommend the property to anyone that asked or needed a home.