Oak Point Townhomes

4.6

4.6

It's been nice and quite. I like how many restaurants are near by. It's also close to fort leonard wood. The property manager keeps us updated regularly.
I enjoy living here because everyone is friendly here. We have a nice backyard. It is a nice place to walk and it’s pet friendly. Everyone who works here is nice and friendly. They work hard with the up keep on our homes and the grounds. I’m very pleased with Oak Point Townhomes.
Little over a year & I love it here!! Office staff is amazing & helpful, along with the maintenance team. I can’t complain!! I definitely recommend this place.
The staff here has easily become like family to me. They are always here to help no matter what. Via always keeps us updated on things happening whether it be regarding the apartments or just around town. Christian and Bobby are always here to help ans so fast to respond to requests. And Dawn is always available to answer questions, help with anything she can, or even just keep us company. (well... before covid anyways. that put a damper on our social lives lol). Overall this place is great and this last year has been WONDERFUL.
The best housing in Saint Robert with the best staff. They will work with you & attend to all of your needs. It’s also very clean and the tenants are very friendly
Nice clean area, maintenance workers know what they are doing. Office personnel are very polite and friendly. My son loves to stop by to say hello. Before Covid came the center always hosted events,that supplied food and movies at the pool etc
Living here has been very peaceful. The staff and maintenance are very sweet. They make sure to get to you ASAP on anything you may need. For the most part its a friendly quiet neighbor and perfect for maximum relaxation.
They let some sketchy people live here. The dog poop fine of $150 is absolutely insane. Truly. It’s a very cheap establishment construction wise. I wish we could have the carpet removed and have hard wood floor. The cost of rent here is more than a mortgage. The washing machine rental of $35 a month is weird considering the rent is $800 dollars. The washing machine I received smelled like someone washed 8989 cigarettes in it. I had to wash the actual machine inside and out to attempt to get the smell out. Our neighbors are psychos about parking for no reason and throw their cigarettes all over the place and don’t get fined?? I just don’t feel at home here.
A great place to call home, staff are friendly and are willing to do whatever it takes to help, they are about business and want to get everything done and always informs us on property details and other things as well and makes sure we stay safe during this time
COVID-19 prevented us from doing a thorough walkthrough prior to moving in. The unit we chose had some cosmetic issues that we wanted to address. The property manager and front office manager (Via and Dawn) have literally accommodated our ever wish and want since we moved in. From touch up paint, fixing countertops, and resurfacing floors, they have went far above and beyond and have been so kind to us. We even had the first day of our lease pushed back, compliments of Via, which applied a credit to our December ledger.