Oak Point Townhomes

4.6

4.6

Are you kidding, I love it here! The staff is wonderful. The neighbors are friendly and consideration is first and foremost of others. I'm a happy camper. Thanks to all who make this home a terrific place to live. To Dawn and the maintenance team. You're the best.
Besides the crew that runs the place and keeps things orderly, it's a quiet area to live. The neighbors are very friendly and look out for one another. Even with multiple people moving in and out, everyone catches on pretty quick!
Dawn and husband were very professional and outstanding! The apartment are well kept and the area is clean. Glad I moved from a much higher apartment complex to a great area.
It has been a place I call home for 3 years now. Good experiences overall. Can't wait for the pool to open so the tanning relaxing sessions can commence.
They are very friendly and so easy to work with. I had issues getting moved in at my actual days due to the winter storm this February. They worked with me. Then when I got here we toured my home and they didn’t like what a few things looked like in my townhome, so I got them replaced. Dawn and her maintenance crew are awesome. Thank you.
Best Decision I have ever made!!! I moved here from Florida and Dawn made the process so amazing. The day I drove in to move, a warning was in effect, she called to make sure I was okay!!!
Amazing management dawn is awesome! And the maintenance crew is awesome and super friendly and helpful they are always in a great mood whenever I encounter them!
It's been nice and quite. I like how many restaurants are near by. It's also close to fort leonard wood. The property manager keeps us updated regularly.
I enjoy living here because everyone is friendly here. We have a nice backyard. It is a nice place to walk and it’s pet friendly. Everyone who works here is nice and friendly. They work hard with the up keep on our homes and the grounds. I’m very pleased with Oak Point Townhomes.
Little over a year & I love it here!! Office staff is amazing & helpful, along with the maintenance team. I can’t complain!! I definitely recommend this place.