Oak Point Townhomes

so far so good!! everyone is super nice . I love how there is activities. I'm very much enjoying the peacefulness of this community. Having an app to know what's happing is great!!
Great townhouse and very accommodating for all residents, great amenities and staff to make sure everything is being taken care if you should call for services.
Staff are friendly and very helpful with any issues. Would like to have more back yard space but I understand it is difficult with townhomes like this.
Friendly people very clean. Appreciate all the help from the leasing office. Was able to sign my lease early and just move in right on move in day!
I really have no complaints. Love my home, and I have great neighbors. This is a lovely place to live, work and play. Thanks for all you do to keep it nice here!
Extraordinary staff! I experienced a turbulent PCS move with most places booked until November. This remarkable crew of professionals went above and beyond to provide me a place to call home on short a notice.
Great people to work with. Very helpful. We would not want to go through this without you guys. Looking forward to building a life here. Friendly people.
It is the most peaceful community in this town, management and staff are always very helpful, respectful and professional. Like a little family while keeping it professional with the tenants. The apartment is comfortable, animal friendly and affordable. No complaints love it.
Enjoy the community and staff! Made good friends and we enjoy sharing food amongst each other. The maintenance is quick to respond to repair request.
Great experience And great stuff I spend a good time here I would like to do it again Thank you a lot. See you soon Abdullah Alshammari