From day one it was a heart felt hello, the community and staff are amazing. If any maintenance issues arise they are taken care of immediately, with importance.

Has been great so far! I moved in around a few weeks ago and have had a pleasant experience. If I need anything I am able to get a hold of the staff, they are excellent!

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

My son loves this place. From the employees on the main office to the neighbors... it is a pleasure and a peaceful place to be part of this neighborhood

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

My experience living here in oaks town homes has been very pleasant its very peaceful and everyone i have met is very kind ❤ and respectful i don't have any complaints

Pretty quiet apartment complex. Some of the residents have loud music when coming into the complex but nice staffs members. The repairs are done quickly.

Staff helped me complete paperwork and move in on a sunday, and have been super helpful with everything since! Would highly recommend Oakpoint

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

This was a very good choice for me. The area is very tranquil, the staff and maintenance are great and things get done quickly. The grounds are kept clean and the few neighbors I've met are very nice and answer any questions I might have. I would refer this complex to anyone who wants peaceful atmosphere.

I have called Oak Point home for four years and I have no plans on leaving anytime soon. Everything I need is right at my fingertips. 24 hour on call maintenance gives me a peace of mind in the event of an emergency. Friendly and knowledgeable staff are always there when you need them. That is why I call Oak Point home.

The place is clean and quiet. I have pride of where I live. The professionals working here like Tiffany are amazing. She is amazing and beautiful all in one package.

i like this place, is nice and clean. the best pets are welcome not matter the size or breed. people are friendly and respectfully. the staff very nice.

It's summer time and the pool area is so clean and spacious that I go every week on my day off. Just to relax and enjoy the water. It's not always crowed and that I like very much.

So far we love it here very helpful with our situation. I am so glad we chose Oak Point to call home while we are stationed at Fort Leonard Wood

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I love this community. It’s nice and quiet very accommodating. I just moved like a month ago and I am glad I made the choice to live here. The pool the gym and the free movie rentals are great as well.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

The very helpful staff and management made a military move hassle free and stress free. Would recommend the property to anyone that asked or needed a home.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

So far so good. The community is filled with great people. Mostly military due to the proximity to an active duty military installation. The management staff are on point and so is the maintenance teams. Pool is mediocre, gym closes when staff leaves for the day. Supposedly management is working on this. Lastly is is hot and bugs are a menace.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

The pool is great, people are friendly for the most part. Maintenance does an excellent job of getting to the work orders fast. Office staff is nice and helpful.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I've been at these apartments for a little over a year, and I enjoy living here. The community is excellent for the most part. Occasionally, there's a little too much noise outside; but, I keep to myself and stay indoors most of the time. I really like that we have events in the office for me and my fellow residents. I like the extra perks of being able to borrow movies, and being offered free popcorn. The staff is friendly, and does a really good job.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I have yet to move in but the staff is very nice and am looking forward to Aug 24th when I officially have my keys! Can't wait to meet new people,

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I have lived here for 6 yes now and I love it the people are great im so glad my kids have a wonderful community to live it the environment is for kids

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

It is a very quiet and calm neighborhood. Highly recommend to those looking for a good place to call home. The staff is very polite and always willing to help.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

I absolutely love the community. The apartments are nice and Its in a safe area. I also enjoy the amenities and the events they have for the residents.

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Friendly neighbors very quiet. The apartment was a comfortable cozy size. The events hosted my the main office were pretty cool. Also the staff was very kind and helpful

Reply from Oak Point Townhomes

Very quiet community. Staff is awesome and truly care about the residents. Maintenance is always taken care of in a very timely manner. Would recommend Oak Point to friends and family if they were to move to the area.

Really nice and homey. Neighbors are friendly. Landlords and maintenance are very helpful with any problem you may come by. Oak Point Townhomes is just a marvelous place to stay.

The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful, and the staff are super helpful and friendly. Oakpoint is also close to family, friends, and work, so it's a great place to live.