Oak Ramble Apartments

4.5

4.5

Amazing community!!! Absolutely love living here. Very close to USF campus, and if you do not have a car , they have a bus stop right outside of the gate.
It's very comfortable and peaceful environment. We can see lakes in the community. And the leasing office people are also more friendly and responsive.
I was super pleased with my move-in experience. The staff was so helpful and welcoming. Since I've been living here, its been so peaceful. I love the community!
I love the staff and maintenance crew. Some times the neighbors are just the reason someone doesn’t recommend a complex, but I know that the office and the people you live next to are different. Love the staff, not a fan of all residents.
All the staff were quite kind and helpful. I am happy to stay at OAK. Also, the apartment was remarkable like I saw in the pictures on the website of Oak Ramble. I can definitely notice that you can comfortably lease a home at Oak.
Very nice view. Quiet neighborhood. Just waiting for a while for a new ceiling fan. I enjoy living here as it’s clean and staff are friendly.
I have not had any bad experiences so far. The staff members at the leasing office are so nice & friendly and the maintenance team is prompt in addressing the requests.
I like everything about Oak Ramble! The neighborhood is pretty nice and the most important peaceful. Everything is clean and it’s nice to walk around during the day! The swimming pools and tennis courts are cute too. The events they usually organize are great and so satisfying! Workers at Oak Ramble are always willing to help!
Excellent experiences living here! Love all the staffs! I wish we could have more space in gym though. Other than this, everything is perfect to me.
I would recommend this community to anyone, not only students. This community accommodates anyone from single individuals to families with multiple children.