Oak Ramble Apartments

4.5

4.5

their staff was by far the best. Never had issues with anything major and small maintence requests were expedited quickly, which I really appreciated greatly. The office staff was exceptional, both were very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to anyone who is a pet lover and wants to live in a clean, nice looking and well taken care of complex.
This area is quiet, friendly staff, close to restaurants, grocery stores, and school. This area is quiet, friendly staff, close to restaurants, grocery stores, and school
Great ammenities, pleasant staff, and wonderful area. Also convinient communication set up, also a lot of opportunity for rewards for tenants. Overall, a great place to live for people of any age.
This is the third year I've been living here. All is good and I love the staff in the office. They are super friendly and efficient. I enjoy the peaceful environment here.
I have lived at Oak Ramble for almost 1 year. The Oak trees create a hammock over most of the property that allows a resident to take an afternoon walk without feeling like you are the Wicked witch in her last scene of the Wizard of OZ that and I am looking forward to my next year. Yes, renewing my lease.
We really love our time here. It is our fourth year already and the experience is still very pleasant. All of the staff (office, maintenance) are super nice and helpful. They definitely develop great relationships with the tenants. The facilities are running down a bit but with the location and experience, it is hard to beat!
I have been here from long time .l like this community very clam and peaceful. Gated community. Leasing office staff and maintenance guys are very friendly.very convenient place for little shopping & Restaurants.
Love the staff and the atmosphere of the complex. Super quiet and neat. Although there was an initial issue with my 1st apartment, the urgency and sincerity that Casey and her peers showed me when they fixed the issue definitely made up for the issue. :)
I just moved in but I feel like the leasing staff was so amazing and helpful during my move-in. My apartment was well cleaned before I got there with new carpet throughout it was so nice. I feel like I’m going to love it here.
I am enjoying my stay here. It is very peaceful and neighbors are kind. There’s always parking available no matter what time I get home. Nice location.