Oak Ramble Apartments

Great experience. The community is extremely clean and the services are prompt. The office staff in the community have a lot of trees so everywhere green and also get fresh air.
This is really nice and quiet community to live in. There is not sound at night, so I can sleep very well and comfortable. Amenities are also good and clean. We love to live in Oak ramble!
I really love the staff at this apartment complex. They are super kind and work with you as much as they can with whatever is going on. The only reason I gave 4.5 instead of 5 is because they send out notices the day the event is going on. Or the night before. Or sometimes not at all. For example, the water was being turned off on Friday morning and they sent an email out Thursday night. It didn’t give a whole lot of time to prepare. Or a construction company was cutting through asphalt in the driveways near cars and we never got a warning about it. There were asphalt chunks flying towards our cars. And my neighbors have nicer/newer cars like I do. So we all ran out after hearing the awful pavement noise to try to move our cars as fast as we could. I emailed them about it and they were very professional in their apology and how they handled the situation. I’m leasing with them again.
Good neighborhood and an environment to have a hog party with friends. The gym could be improved and the pool should be opened! Please look into it
Overall great staff and community. I really enjoy the atmosphere of the shade trees. The package pickup system was one of my favorite upgrades.
Very good customer service! Close to Usf campus. There is a bus stop right outside. Gas station and bank are near. Good location of apartments. Calm and not noisy neighborhood.
Very bice the only thing I didn’t like is that there are no lights in the bedrooms , but in general I like it it’s very clean ,also the balcony feels very cozy , The neighborhood feel safe at night it’s all lighted up, and I like how this complex is gated
The process of finding and leasing this apartment has been seamless from start to finish. I’m excited enjoy the next year+ in my new apartment!
Have been staying here past 2 years the maintenance staff is soo friendly and very calm and friendly neighborhood. Feels like home staying here
Nice area , spacious, friendly staff , close to schools, quiet area, nice pool area, tennis court. Pet friendly Need to fix front gate-always open.