Oak Ramble Apartments

1,030 Reviews

4.5

1,030 Reviews

Yvonne
unit has roaches and after many visits from pest control, they are still in the unit. :( i will have to move. i can not live with these bugs.
Angel
The apartment location is great, just north of the University, I love the ground, it's a nice place to walk around at night, great helpful and friendly office staff and maintainence crew.
Md mahfuzur
Very good apartment.very cleen ,good amenities, Friendly staff.very good place to reside.The apartment is gated and there are good security in the area .the bus stop is very near by.overall the place is very good.
Janissa
It’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone keeps to themselves. The amenities are great. And it’s close to a lot of places. So many shopping centers are near
Samaun
It’s been 2 days me and my friend are living here and so far it truly has been a very pleasant experience.The features they offer are at a very reasonable price and is sure to give you a home vibe
Michelle
Ive been here for a little over a year and I am so thankful I chose this location! Super quiet, everyone is friendly. The office mamagers are easy to talk to and work with!
Dara
The community here is great. It's a safe area with quite a bit of privacy. I appreciate that each resident has their own entry and that each apartment is it's own end unit. Sometimes other residents don't respect quiet hours and you can hear them throughout the night. All in all, its still one of the best places I've lived. Love being here.
Pavani
Amazing maintenance facilities and residential environment. All staff people are really sweet and helpful. The integral part of these apartments are that they're extremely peaceful and have a dense greenery.
Meruyert
I love the community! The people are friendly, the management is really nice, and the property looks beautiful! They just got new gym with lots of new stuff inside! So exciting!
Yagna
This is a fantastic community with swimming pool, lake and tennis court simple superb. I like the way you people keep it clean and maintain. The security is good and I haven't felt any disturbances at any time. Good response as soon as we raise a complaint or request to fix something.