Oak Ramble Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great customer service and friendly staff. The apartment is cute and feels like home. The area is quiet and convenient. It is also easily accesible
Iam so happy to stay in this community.It is very calm and clean community.The office staff and maintenance guys are very friendly and also they do repair work very quickly. One more feature here is very close to everything like shopping,schools ,restaurants.
Very nice area! Convenient to shopping, grocery stores and entertainment. The leasing office is very nice and responds in a timely manner to any issue.
Great community. Great amenities The staff is very friendly. It’s peace and quiet and everything you need is at walking distance. I have been here for a few weeks but I think I enjoy it here.
I love living here so far. The trees offer such great shade and my puppy loves the balcony the most! It’s so quiet at night and the neighbors are friendly
As my third year in this community, one thing I can always say is that Oak Ramble has great staff and a maintenance team. It is safe and quiet in this commnunity
Feels like family. Very friendly atmosphere. Always available and willing to help out, very clean and spacious. I would recommend Oak Ramble to anyone. This is definitely the place to live if your looking for affordable and spacious
I love living here! The location of the apartments is very comfortable for me because it is close to cafes, shops, and parks. The apartment itself is really nice and clean. The staff is always nice and willing to help, and I really appreciate that! Thank you!
I love being in this community, I have not had a single bad experience. The staff members at the leasing office make sure that all the concerns raised are addressed, and the maintenance team is prompt in resolving all the issues.
Oak Ramble is truly a perfect place to live! Family-friendly environment. Incredibly awesome and caring staff! All problems get resolved pretty quickly. The facilities and utilities are nice. I truly don't have any complaints in the 2 years I've lived here.