Oak Ramble Apartments

4.5

4.5

My resident experience has been great so far! Staff is super helpful and responsive to any issues that may arise (especially the maintenance team!!) I love the package security amenity and the locked gates!
A quiet and safe place which is in a walking distance to USF. There are two USF bus stops in front of the community. You can't ask for better staff and maintenance team, everyone is friendly and helpful.
A very nice neighborhood. We had been living here from a long time. Very good management and maintenance was also good. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Great place to live. It’s quiet and peaceful. Everyone in leasing is super nice, professional and friendly. The apartments are spacious too.
Always good to do these reviews, it’s been a pleasure living here. Assistance is always fast, sometimes the office gets overworked and responds slow but they always get back to you when they can
The experience here is really good for you and your family are doing well soon mama and the kids are free and I can do that perfectly fine for me to get familiar with the pattern and the other persons in the bus stop unte it was a lot of fun mamulga ledu ga antava and I can do it quickly annaru nato mari and I will be there in a few minutes to get familiar with the pattern and the other persons in the bus stop unte bus and get the truck back to the house and get it done ah I see you at the house and get it done ah I see you at the house and get it
Maintenance issues were resolved fast. Amenities were good. But the surrounding of the apartment could be improved more. Lake should have maintained in better condition.
Very calm and peaceful place to live. Everything are nearby. Gated community. Office staff and maintenance guys are very friendly. Two swimming pool,gym & laundry facilities are good.
Oak ramble is a great community to live. The home is quite useful and clean. The staff is helpful. They care about the residents and their needs. I can reach the staff whenever I want.
I've had mostly an amazing experience here at Oak Ramble. We've stayed here for almost 4 years! The staff are truly the highlights of this community. The office staff and maintenance staff are so helpful and kind. They are always ready to help you. Just wish prices didn't have to go up every year.