Oak Ramble Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great experience. The community is extremely clean and the services are prompt. The pools are maintained very well and that is a really peaceful place to hang out.
havent ever had a problem living here. Its our 3rd year here. The leasing office staff is really helpful. Kudos to casey, stephenie, sharon and all the others. The maintenence team is really fast too. Our maintenence request are always handled on time and with perfection.
Its great living here. I like the swimming pool. I wish the pool was open 24/7. I like the gym and the leasing office area. I wish there were fewer insects.
move in was easy apartment was clean overall very good experience at oak ramble. maintence comes in a timely fashion and there are plenty of ducks to watch
We've had 3 great years at Oak Ramble. The professionalism and kindness of the office staff still impress us to this day. Maintenance staff are also very timely and they always help us resolve any problems with our apartment. We love the relationships that we built here. The only thing is that the apartment is getting very old and we don't love the carpeted floor. I just wish the rent didn't have to go up every year. We've loved our time at Oak Ramble nevertheless!
I like living here so much! The staffs in the leasing office are super nice and helpful. The community is very quiet and the neighborhoods are very lovely.
Great experience overalll, the people here are great, so is the Managment, so is the maintainanxe staff and the amenities all is great honesyly
Happy to have chosen Oak Ramble. Great location that is close to campus and super nice staff. Staying another year due to the things I just mentioned.
I love that the community is gated. It's quiet and peaceful. There are many amenities to enjoy like the pools, tennis court, gym and sitting areas.
Nice community to live in, staff is helpful and quite area. They try to upgrade the place to keep it fresh and clean. Great experience in general.