Oak Row

4.3

4.3

The amenities are great and so is the staff. Oak Row has a very welcoming community feel. Ryan has been amazing in assisting me with whatever my unit needs.
So far so good. I've only been here for a week. The neighbor I have seen were kind enough to great me. no complaints. I'm excited about getting in the gym soon.
So far I love i living here, the apartment is clean, and has had up to date appliances within the apartment itself unlike many other apartments.
We recently moved from a two bedroom to a three bedroom after we had our second child and we could not be happier. Quiet neighbors, plenty of storage, and lots of natural sun light. Also, Matt and Ryan and super nice and ready to help whenever and however they can. We will live here until we’re ready to buy a forever home!
I have lived at oak row for about a year now, and overall it has been a wonderful experience. My apartment really feels like home, neighbors are so friendly, and the amenities are great.
great location, staff and apartments! lots of great amenities. some questionable neighbors but the staff is working hard to correct the problem tenants
I have been here for only a day and I must say the friendliness of the neighbors and community is phenomenal. That leaves a great taste in any new comers mouth. Even while just viewing the property it was welcoming I look forward to my residency being long here.
Everything has been amazing, so happy here! I have really been impressed by how clean the gym is, it is so nice to have a clean space to workout.
Great! The staff is very helpful! Haven’t really met too many people yet. The maintenance staff responds quickly and efficiently. The only issue I have is signing up for the gym.
This is only apartment I have seen in my lifetime that has a AC unit inside. When turned on I feel like living next to the train tracks. It’s a nuisance and pretty annoying. TV volume goes up, scream when talking on the phone, etc