Oak Row

4.3

4.3

It’s very nice community. I think that it has great potential. A little more guidance on some of the amenities would be fantastic. For example how do use the Wi-Fi offices etc.
Things have been great so far! Matt and Ryan in leasing are friendly and helpful. The apartment is very nice. Having EV charging stations is a huge plus and the dog run is also great to have.
Oak Row is a great place to live. The building itself is new and well structured. There are quick entrances from the parking lot and the elevators are positioned in a way that is accessible to all apartments. The apartments are modern and spacious. The kitchen is one of the biggest we've seen in any apartment complex. The management staff is highly responsive, courteous, and extremely pleasant to work with. There is an online portal for all your leasing needs and even the maintenance request was handled very quickly. Not to mention, there is a great restaurant and convenient store across the street, which is really nice.
I love liven here, it’s so homely, and apartments are up to date unlike some other apartments! If there is a problem it’s seen to within a short period of time which I like.
So far everything great, thank you for Matthew and Ryan who help made our moving so flawless and were so accommodating and responsive, we love the new house
الموظفين في قمة الاحترام ولديهم احترافيه في التعامل مع الزوار ، ولكن هناك اصوات كثيره للحيوانات في السكن وقد تزعج الاطفال في بعض الاحيان ، واتمنى ان ابقى هنا في حال تلقيت عرض مميز من قبلهم لانني تلقيت عرض جميل في سكن اخر
The amenities are great and so is the staff. Oak Row has a very welcoming community feel. Ryan has been amazing in assisting me with whatever my unit needs.
So far so good. I've only been here for a week. The neighbor I have seen were kind enough to great me. no complaints. I'm excited about getting in the gym soon.
So far I love i living here, the apartment is clean, and has had up to date appliances within the apartment itself unlike many other apartments.
We recently moved from a two bedroom to a three bedroom after we had our second child and we could not be happier. Quiet neighbors, plenty of storage, and lots of natural sun light. Also, Matt and Ryan and super nice and ready to help whenever and however they can. We will live here until we’re ready to buy a forever home!