Oak Row

4.4

4.4

Courtney
The Apartments are clean and up to date. If you have a problem it will be dealt with straight away. The staff and neighbours are kind and friendly also
Luis
Oak Row Apartments has it all, comfort, quiet, and plenty of space. I am new to the building and I am very happy, I hope things continue like this. Matthew has been very kind to my girlfriend and me in our move-in process, I really appreciate it.
Brandon
Very nice management and everything is modern and high tech in the apartments. Packages and mail are easy to get. I do wish it was easier for things like DoorDash though
Courtney
I love living here🙌🏼 Apartments are clean and up to date, if there’s a problem it’s sorted straight away👍🏼 Everyone is friendly around here.
Dennis
There are a plethora of electronic forward thinking features that Oak Row provides that set the complex apart. The amenities are wonderful. Staff has been very helpful and accommodating. Great community!
Christopher
It’s very nice community. I think that it has great potential. A little more guidance on some of the amenities would be fantastic. For example how do use the Wi-Fi offices etc.
Verified Resident
Things have been great so far! Matt and Ryan in leasing are friendly and helpful. The apartment is very nice. Having EV charging stations is a huge plus and the dog run is also great to have.
Gil
Oak Row is a great place to live. The building itself is new and well structured. There are quick entrances from the parking lot and the elevators are positioned in a way that is accessible to all apartments. The apartments are modern and spacious. The kitchen is one of the biggest we've seen in any apartment complex. The management staff is highly responsive, courteous, and extremely pleasant to work with. There is an online portal for all your leasing needs and even the maintenance request was handled very quickly. Not to mention, there is a great restaurant and convenient store across the street, which is really nice.
Courtney
I love liven here, it’s so homely, and apartments are up to date unlike some other apartments! If there is a problem it’s seen to within a short period of time which I like.
Liat
So far everything great, thank you for Matthew and Ryan who help made our moving so flawless and were so accommodating and responsive, we love the new house