Oak Row

4.4

4.4

Elizabeth
about 18 hours ago
Nice, modern apartment complex with gym and clubhouse. Good soundproofing between walls, but not from the door to the hallway. Matthew is the best!

Brian
about 21 hours ago
I'm disappointed by whomever does not pick up their pet's waste around the complex. There appear to be several culprits, based on the variable morphology and size of the poop. People are also abusive of the convenient recycling area on the second floor, stuffing whole not-broken-down boxes into the bin. These issues are almost ubiquitous, though...

Sonam
The apartment is great but there is construction right outside our window, which creates noise starting at 7 in the morning. Other than that, the rooms are nice and spacious, the kitchen is nice and modern and the bathrooms are also modern.

Yan
Very nice building, very polite neighbors, nice activity rooms, especially love the gym, has everything I need! Also, Matthew is very helpful! Love this new home~

Daniel
Largely, I really like the community. It is very clean and the management is very responsive and friendly. I donโ€™t like, however, that our neighbors find it acceptable to allow (and often encourage) their children to run/race down the hall screaming. Noise travels through the doors very easily and it makes it hard to concentrate when working from home.

Andrew
3 months ago
Great location & staff and the apartment itself is nice. Maintenance has also been great, I just wish we didn't have to use it so much because the original builders seemingly cut corners.

Rebecca
3 months ago
We lived at Oak Row for 8 months while our house was being renovated. We made friends, there was a sense of community, and actually hate to be leaving.

Marsha
3 months ago
Mostly only have good things to say about the place, insight management has been the only thing that kept me from giving the place 5 stars but we have been in a pandemic so hopefully more experienced people will be coming on board. The people that live here, and all the maintenance staff excellent both way above what one normally finds. They all deserve huge raises.

Robert
3 months ago
We feel completely at home at Oak Row. When we have an issue in our apartment, it is dealt with immediately. We feel a strong bond with the management and with the team that makes repairs to our unit. Keep up the good work! Phyllis Tobin

Connor
4 months ago
Oak Row Rocks! Since moving here and becoming a member of the community Iโ€™ve taken notice that the staff looks out for the individuals living in the apartments. I took a leave of absence from oak row, but when I returned the staff were warm, friendly, and helped me get back into a grove with my routines inside my apartment (which I really needed).