Oak Run Manor

4.3

4.3

Ommar
about 10 hours ago
The experience has gotten much better! The staff is very friendly and efficient, the complex itself is overall good. Parking has gotten to be a bit tougher for some reason, and there isn't a way for us to tell who are residents and who aren't with random vehicles parking on the side we are on. The other matter of vandalism and having to have more worry about our vehicles or even have my wife walking at night on her own is a bit concerning. Maybe it could be considered to start having security or some type of monitoring services? Outside of that the experience has been a lot better. They were able to accommodate us with the small pest difficulties we had that now it's a bit rare to see them which is really great. We are happy tenants.

Kelly
Excellent maintenance since AJ came. Complex was painted last year and it looks so nice. However, still have some parking problems and drainage problems in back of complex and it’s been like a lake for 2 1/2 months.

Kelvin J.
I’ve lived here for over 10 years, & I’ve never had one single problem. The managers are extremely nic, attentive, & always have a welcome smile on there face just like maintenance. I love Oak Run Manor Apartments!

Stephanie
I like the fireplace, full washer and dryer, and balcony. That is it. I do not like the cockroaches, the pool could be bigger and deeper, and the scarcity of the parking sucks!

Sebastian
I like how the staff keeps us updated with what going on with the apartments, and fast the maintenance is quick to resolve any issues I may have

Jilji
Please resolve water floods in the parking area. It's been long time the parking area is flooded and the management never takes any actions.

Esmeralda
Love my comfy apartment so far so good my neighbors keep to them selves and the staff is always helpful. Really quite community to live in .

James
Quiet, responsive, affordable. Plenty of shade, and the squirrels are fun! I wish I knew about this place earlier. They care about their residents.

Claudia
We have found our home here. We have felt that we made the right decision in coming to Oak Run Manor. Management is on top of matters in the complex. Looking forward to our first christmas here!

Lina
Maintenance is always helpful. Would be nice if the flooding could get fixed. Having cars sit in that flood is crazy and nerve wreaking. Fix it!