I think the apartment units could use some renovations. I would like the carpet removed and updated appliances. Overall, I love the small size and quiet of this complex. Never loud music or a need to complain to management about other tenants.

Good experience! Always attentive to our needs! Janitorial services are quick as well to whatever we need in the apt. Gated community is always a plus

So peaceful, we love how friendly everyone is, and how safe we feel. Apartment is cozy, feels like home and we’ve only been here less than 2 months.

We love it here! The experience here has been wonderful. The front office is very helpful. I would most definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

We absolutely love the leasing agent. She has made our experience a breeze with her friendly demeanor and can do attitude. We are very grateful for all her help.

compared to my previous apartment I have had no problems here. I love that the apartments are close to my work. Dislike the constantly broken or open gates.

Great, small apartment complex. A very nice place to live. Staff is always quick to help with any maintenance issues. Very nice, inside and out.

I have been a resident here for 7 years and I only good reviews about this place. First the staff is very friendly, helpful , decent and nice. This residence is quiet, that's why I love it so much, it's kids and pet friendly, but it's quiet and peaceful. Would live here over and over. Best place to live in Pasadena

My experience with this community has been fantastic. The staff and employees are all courteous, and the grounds are almost always tidy and clean. Whenever they aren't or whenever there is a problem, which usually there isn't, the staff and maintenance are always on top of it

I am very pleased with the whole leaseing staff and the apartment is in very good condition it is very quiet and family oriented I would recommend anyone to check it out

I haven't lived in an apartment complex since 1982. Oak Run has been a nice surprise to me and my family. Very quiet and clean which most complexes aren't. My 6 to 8 month stay will be alot easier.

We have lived here about 10 years.....thats gotta say something good. We have not had any problems with any of our neighbors. Nice quiet community.

Nice and calm place nobody mess with nobody everyone is respectful with each other, that have good house keeping ,a cleaned pooland respectful management

Beautiful, quiet and friendly complex to live in. When we were looking for an apartment to rent, we came across Oak Run Manor and knew we had found the perfect place to live!

Quiet and well kept. Like that there are security gates, only one way in and one way out. Nice pool. Girls in office have been very helpful.

I’ve been living here for 5 years and have never had any issues. I love it here! Maintenance guy Alex is amazing and super truthworthy!!!!!!

I really like the staff. You can even pay online. My requests are done in less than 24 hrs. Nothing is perfect, but it’s a good quite place to live.

Living at Oak Run Manor has been by far great, going on 10yrs & I have been blessed to have such great neighbors & office staff are awesome!

this is the best quiet place to live! Have been here over two years with my grandmother and never encounter ANY problem. Maintenance is fast and creeps property clean.

Very quiet and clean place to live. Office staff very friendly and helpful. Reasonable rent, any maintenance needed is always done in a timely manner.

Nice place with helpful staff, but they don't tell you important things like you're accruing late fees etc... Also we have a bug problem in our unit but that may just be our building. They say the maintenance sprays for pests, but I've never seen them doing it and we've had this problem for months.

So far, so good. I had to leave my home in Santa Fe, Texas to be closer to my dad at a nursing home across the street. The transition has been accommodating and the small community feeling is nice.

I love the apartments and amenities! Great customer service and friendly office staff. I’m glad I call this place my home. I wish we still had the volleyball court to go play at still that’s my only complaint. Overall it’s a great experience living here!

I’ve been living here for two years now I love it very quiet and very nice management , and is something wrong is going in the apartments I don’t have to wait long it gets fixed right away thank you

I love the peace and quiet. It's great to tho hear the sound of cicadas rather than screaming kids and loud music. This was the perfect choice for me.