Love this place...very convenient, quiet neighborhood.. All the amenities are withing 5 minutes.... Always trying to get friends to move this way.... always gossiping how well a place this is..especially the maintenance personnel.... those guys rock!!

Completed first month here everything is great. Only thing besides dealing with pesticides since day one. Like the gated community and have pool view.

It is a very safe environment I never have a problem two years ago we were absent for a month, and two weeks when we returned everything was in is place

Like my apartment and most residents are quiet. I don't hear screaming kids like the previous apartments. Biggest downside - small parking spaces.

Great community, great staff, quick response for maintenance, gated and private, clean and presentable area, plenty of parking area, very quiet neighborhood

I love living here! So far I have enjoyed every minute of being a resident here. The amenities are great and the space is fantastic. I wish we had a volleyball court to go play at when family comes to visit but that's about it.

Nice quiet community, small community. Prices reasonable. Maintenance staff get to repairs quickly. Love the online payment option for rent and work orders.

It’s been 3 years already here love to live here and the people are so nice here and the manager super nice I’m so happy to live here also the neighbors are nice no problems until now

I love living here! I just wish there would be a notice for everyone to not blast their music after 12 am. Some people have school and work the next day and it is very disruptive

The apartment complex is quiet and peaceful. The location is close to major highways and locations, yet is not in a busy area. There are a few problems with my apartment that I requested maintenance to fix almost a week ago. The maintenance man looked at the problems, but has yet to come fix the issues.

Reply from Oak Run Manor

this place is quiet and great. i can not imagine a better place to live. can’t wait for summer time so we can jump in the always up kept pool

Oak Run Manor is s a GREAT community to live in. It's in a very convenient area, Close to grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations, hospital, and library, its right by the Beltway, Over all, GREAT location!

Quiet area , clean grounds area, no dogs roaming around, everyone keeps to themself even on weekends,. Onky flaw no parking area on weekends

maintenance is very quick to fix things. the property is kept up pretty well, by the maintenance staff and other workers. the property is gated and now working which is great. dislike the stray cats in the property

no nosy neighbors, it’s quite and easy ways to pay for rent, front office is very nice . Enjoy livening here!!!....not a spam message just trying to get to 140

This place has gotten louder and louder as the years go by with residents and people's cars. The only things I like about this place is the fireplace, fulk washer and dryer (however, outdated), and balcony.

We have lived here for many years and it’s very quiet! Good location and good maintenance! The community and pool is also very clean! I just might renew my lease !

This complex is nicely kept and has security gates for one way in and out. The office staff are very accommodating. Maintenance was prompt and courteous. No issues with noise.

I think the apartment units could use some renovations. I would like the carpet removed and updated appliances. Overall, I love the small size and quiet of this complex. Never loud music or a need to complain to management about other tenants.

Good experience! Always attentive to our needs! Janitorial services are quick as well to whatever we need in the apt. Gated community is always a plus

So peaceful, we love how friendly everyone is, and how safe we feel. Apartment is cozy, feels like home and we’ve only been here less than 2 months.

We love it here! The experience here has been wonderful. The front office is very helpful. I would most definitely recommend this place to my friends and family.

We absolutely love the leasing agent. She has made our experience a breeze with her friendly demeanor and can do attitude. We are very grateful for all her help.

compared to my previous apartment I have had no problems here. I love that the apartments are close to my work. Dislike the constantly broken or open gates.

Great, small apartment complex. A very nice place to live. Staff is always quick to help with any maintenance issues. Very nice, inside and out.