Oaks of Kyle

4.6

4.6

Es un lugar muy bueno para vivir tenemos varias tiendas cerca y es muy seguro muy buen lugar y amplio para salir a caminar y tener una tarde agradable con la familia
Excellent service pertaining to requests, information and maintenance. Recently renewed my lease. I thoroughly enjoy living here and would recommend checking out these apartments if you are in the market.
All the staff have been so kind and friendly. They have all been extremely helpful. The complex is itself is wonderful and I have no complaints.
I love everything about this place. The office staff are amazing. Very nice and quiet place to live. Very friendly neighbors and the location is wonderful. Very close to everything Kyle has to offer
Clean, comfortable, well managed, very friendly office and maintenance staff. We’re so happy to be living here! We looked at a lot of complexes before we found these and so thankful we did!!
I just recently moved in, but I just wanted to say that the staff here has been amazing. Korin has been so helpful, always responded to my emails immediately, and she goes above and beyond!
We couldn't be happier at Oaks of Kyle. We just moved in last week and Korin was the first person we met. She's amazing!! If you are looking for an apartment, look no further.
Great community and friendly staff, oaks of Kyle does a great job at keeping our community clean. All the residents are friendly and welcoming.
Everyone here is so helpful! We had many many problems when we first moved in and Kevin has been super helpful in getting everything we needed on time!
So far so good. Though the AC sounds like a jet engine. That said, super close to all the amenities and the grounds are super nice. Chill neighbors as well.