Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love it here so far, but there is one problem that can be fixed. There is someone who is letting their dog poop on the grass by my patio. It's not fair to me or anyone else in complex. The first 2 times it happened I was nice enough to pick it up at this point I am done
Love the location! It's 10 minutes away from downtown delray and the beach. Have a walmart, publix, and many fast food joint around and under a mile. Also have some great restaurants near.
Great service in move in and supportive smooth transition. I was happy with how quickly Florence was able to have apartment ready and all necessary documents finished before move in date.
So far I haven’t found anything not to love about this apartment complex. The staff is very helpful, the neighbors are friendly, it’s a safe location, and the apartments are beautiful & up to date!
I am very happy for how the community manager and staff have conducted themselves during this pandemic. Being patient with the residents and always having people available for any issues that need to be resolved.
Been here over 5 years and love it here. Never have a problem. The grounds are always clean. Nice neighborhood. Great shopping and restaurant near by.
Great Staff. Problems are rare and if they are fixed ASAP with an upgrade. Always improving here. Location location location 4 miles to the beach straight shot.
We recently moved in to this community and I felt extremely welcomed by the neighbors and the leasing agent Florence Seager who was absolutely attentionate.
It was a great experience. Deff would love here for another year of given the chance. I miss the open office. The coffee and snacks. The holiday events were also a nice touch. The oils and gym are alright but they are nice
The staff has been nothing short of helpful and understanding, especially during such a tough time. I am so grateful for them and being able to live in such a peaceful and beautiful place!