Very happy to be settled into my new apartment. Just about everything is perfect so far, and the employees have been very helpful with the things that needed work.

The place could use a little better landscaping and flowers by the gates. It looks as if flowers were planted there at one point. And more flowers around apt entry ways.

Good experience. The only thing I wish is that the gym had a little more equipment and was a little cleaner. Dumbbells always seem to be missing.

I like that I feel safe here and also like that the gate was fixed but then my FOB wasn't working and they didn't have any other FOBs in the office. Also my window shade was broken so it was replaced and the first time I tried to open it, it broke and walked over to the office and said it would be fixed but it hasn't been yet. That was in December it's now Feb.

Great staff and clean! Really enjoyed my time here for the last 2 years. The staff really care about their tenants and it shows in the upkeep.

I have been living in this community since past one and half year. I can say this is one of the best communities in Delray Beach. The experience has been great. The staff maintains the community very well. There are facilities such as Swimming pool, Walking path area, Game room, Gym, etc. The community staff members are also very friendly and they will be at your door step whenever you raise a maintenance request. I am living my moment and have my best moments in this community.

Sense of community has been improving so much lately, from the new grilling area to the hammocks. Location is also one of my favorite things from this community, close to a lot of good restaurants.

I love living here, the location is amazing, it’s only 15 minutes away from my job. It’s also really close to downtown, which I go to a lot!

The community is always nice and clean and they do a good at it. The people who work in the front office are very nice and are always welcoming.

Very friendly community and helpful staff members! Location is perfect! Beautiful area! Community dwellers are extremely sweet (one even walked me to the trash location and offered to carry my bag)!! Gated community makes you feel safe!

Also keep common areas clean assists residents whenever in need wiyh a friendly accommodating maintenance professionals overall a well run development with the residents interest always in mind

Love the community and the staff is very helpful. I have been living here for a year and loved t so much that I renewed my lease for a second year. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Oasis of Delray Beach Apartments is in a good location of Palm Beach County centrally location near main roads, near Intrastate 95, the Florida Turnpike & Atlantic Ave and still remains a quiet community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We loveliving here and just recently moved in. Facilities are well maintained and everyone is friendly! Can’t wait to try out the different pools today!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Friendly staff. I recently renewed my lease for another year here in the community. I like that I am located in between (both) Turnpike and I-95.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Expensive, residents that are renewing leases should get a slight discount as a loyal resident and not have to pay an increase on an already overpriced lease. Management is finally good and finally answer our phone calls instead of screening them. Happy with current staff and the awards, food trucks, and other activities that the community is trying to offer.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

i love the community at oasis as well as that they are pet friendly. It's also nice to come home and go to the pool and feel like you're staying at a resort.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the cleanliness and space within the apartment. The ambiance with the lake view from the patio is serene. The neighbors are friendly and love that the community is pet friendly

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Just moved from a high rise in downtown Seattle and the amenities and apartment is very comparable. Great office staff and maintenance staff and all the cute ducks in the pond make for an awesome evening walk

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Beautiful kitchen, spacious living space and bedroom, awesome walk in closet, helpful staff, beautiful grounds, pet friendly, responsive, great gym, pool, and cooking area, highly recommend.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We have been living there for 1 year and 2 months now and has been great. The administration is been very helpful with everything. The leasing process was extremely easy, we did everything online. The area is great, I couldn't be more happy to live here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Quit place, I live in a front of a beautiful, small lake, close to downtown and the beach (10 minutes), the negative side is the maintaining service, they are going to take so long before to help you to fix something in your apartment, generally, I fix them by myself when they are not too big issues.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Just moved in, but we are very happy with our apartment and the community in general. Have already met our neighbors and others who have said how much they love living here!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The Oasis community is clean and pretty. Nice amenities such as two large pools, hammocks, dog park. The maintenance team is very responsive.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Wish there were more places to throw trash and assigned parking other than that everything is great. The staff is very friendly and the residents also.