Quiet and Peaceful community. Management is excellent and helpful. Community is having good surroundings and near by to all groceries and food stores.Happy to stay here from past 3 years.

I love it here and been here since 2016. The management team has always been accommodating and understanding while they know you by name which gives a real community feeling. Always when I have an issue its fixed ASAP and usually upgraded. Very clean grounds and the maintenance staff will always wave a friendly hello. AMAZING LOCATION. Just one thing I wish would be to have more events, todays world people want experiences and adventures. The volleyball court has to go sadly, that’s my only complaint I can think of so many uses. Ex, grilling station, giant gazebo, fire pit, another hammock station, an adult only hot tub, an outdoor lounge,

Just awesome very accommodating. Clean. Neat. Always upgrading and trying new things. It’s nice to be known by name, when you go into the office.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the apartment and the community. Florence is the best and Gilberto works hard to make sure everything is fixed and running right. The fitness center is great when I can't get to the gym. Everything is clean and well kept.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love oasis . The staff here is exceptional.. the maintenance team is awesome.. East care free living at its finest. In the heart of Delray Beach.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Florence in leasing office is the best thing about this neighborhood. Takes care of you like you are truly family! I’d recommend this place to others.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

This apartment complex offers a lot of parking and except for the newly installed speed bumps and the cats that are lurking around our apartment building, I love this place!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Phenomenal staff in leasing office whom always help anyway that they can. It’s truly a refreshing site to see such helpful and caring people

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I couldn’t be happier with the office and maintenance staff here. I can be a bit of a pain sometimes and they’ve never made me feel like I was an inconvenience. I truly feel at home here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

This a great Community to live in. Dog friendly and it’s only minutes from the ave you couldn’t ask for anything more. Plus the community is always clean!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I do like the apartment and the complex is beautiful, but the gates are often broken and the neighbors are extremely noisy. However, it’s overall been a good experience.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The staff goes above and beyond. The neighborhood is clean and quiet. The unit is perfect for my daughter and I. My neighbors are amazing and kind.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I appreciate how clean and organized the community is. With email coming in weekly, I'm able to stay up to date on events or resources. The gym and pool area are also great amenities.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I think the complex has improved since the first year I moved in two years ago. The community is nice and the staff is kind and accommodating. I would like to see more food trucks and unique activities hosted by the complex. Additionally, I would really like to see the volleyball court renovated. It has not been usable since I moved here, and I believe it would be a nice activity to have. Otherwise, nice experience overall and lots of signs of management making improvements.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living here! So clean, everyone is friendly, amenities are great and my home is beautiful! I love my granite countertops and gorgeous cabinets! The staff is amazing and always eager to help!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The Oasis of Delray beach apartment complex is clean, quiet, modern and has plenty of parking. The walking trails and dog park are great features

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The place is well maintained and staff is very open about what is going on around the facilities. Maintenance is always helpful, friendly and responsive. Any problem I've had was responded to and fixed within a day!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice community with good neighborhood and the amenities are great. My favorite places are swimming and gym areas. The maintenance is really appreciable.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have throughly enjoyed living at Oasis at Delray Beach. They have beautiful amenities and their maintenance and office staff are very helpful and accommodating. definitely the best place to live in delray beach we love it!!!!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Been here almost 2 and a 1/2 years now and we love the amenities. They are always trying to make improvements to the grounds and make it a safe environment for everyone. My only complaint would be the gates being open during the day. Part of the reason we moved here because it was gated. I wish they would reconsider making it gated 24/7 again.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Bastian helps me a lot. The experience has been very good. I hope everything in my condominium will perfect and happily. Thanks you for ever5

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We always have pleasant experience in the community. There is a lake with a beautiful fountain along with a walking trial. The walking trail also has lights installed which looks beautiful at night.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Over the last 2 years the front gate has been broken more than it has been operational. East gate at oasis had: “broken down” “been hit by a car” “been hit by lightening” it’s ridiculous. There has been constant trespassers, the complex is dirty and unkempt. Would not recommend.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very happy with how fast problems are resolved here. Also love the community and everything it has to offer. Very clean, safe and happy here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We're happy to live here!!! Quite and cozy apartments, very clean and comfortable community. Enjoy amenities.Good location. I like my home)))