Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

4.5

4.5

Quiet, peaceful, friendly staff! Close to shopping. Property is kept clean. Maintenance is prompt and kind. Love it. Would recommend. New paint looks good
I have lived in OASIS for 3 1/2 years, I have to say that consistently the few things that come to my mind when I think of Oasis are, amazing staff who always do whatever is necessary to not only help the resident, but do in a fashion that is true and real, they look you in the eye and show a genuine concern for you. The incredible maintenance team, who also always go above and beyond, extremely courteous, and are always there and do not make you wait. I would more than likely give a 5 star rating other than some noise and parking issues. I am extremely happy living here and look forward for another year...Unless I I finally move abroad.....
Love the new paint. Very fresh and crisp look. Can’t wait for the new pool area. Supposed to be beautiful from the pics. Prime location. Great all around.
I love this location. It's convenient to everything. Work, shopping, dining out and of course, the beach. Moreover, it is priced just right.
Awesome community with a lot of really nice residents. New modern paint job in progress! 2 Pools. Gym. Main being updated and will be open for 4th of July! Office support staff very nice! Highly recommended!
Best apartment I have ever lived in ! Super clean and everything’s kept up with new appliances can’t complain when living in delray at oasis!!!
Great community, friends residents and beautiful views. The only downside is it felt like our apartment was rushed to get done before we moved in. we had multiple maintenance request put in the first week.
We are new to this community and to Florida! And so far it’s been great. Really the best apartment complex that we toured, so happy we chose Oasis! It’s beautiful and spacious and in a great area right on Atlantic Ave.
Cannot complain. Well kept and getting a facelift!! I’m excited about the new updates coming up!!! The staff informs of upcoming events promptly and they are very professional.
I love how beautiful and peaceful it feels within Oasis, I enjoy coming home and ending my day with a walk around the lake. I have nothing but amazing things to say, I’ve had a great experience since living here!