Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The place is nice, clean and a safe place to live. The maintenance staff is really skilled and nice. The office staff tries their best to provide friendly and courteous service. They have a nice gym and clubhouse.
I loved living here! The only reason we are leaving is because we've decided to become homeowners instead of renting. I honestly have no complaints. Quick response from maintenance if I ever had any issues, good neighbors, smiling faces and helpful administrators, pretty community that always looks good.... gates sometimes don't work but I didn't care about that much because I've always felt safe here. Really great experience!
Oasis community is a nice place,very well kept,pet friendly,the atmosphere is breath taking,surrounded by lakes,their landscape is well taken care of,their apartments are also well taken care of,in and outside! And its very peaceful to live in oasis community in delray beach!
I just moved in yesterday and I’m loving my new apartment, my lake view, gym, and my customer service. I also love the fact that it’s in the heart of Delray.
I have been here for a few years and it’s been a nice. Great location. Everything is close by. Great management staff. Just wish the gates were working constantly. The volleyball court is a waste of space. Very clean grounds nicely maintained.
It’s a great location and clean grounds. Nice people work on site. Pools are nice. 4 miles straight shot to the beach. Gym is getting some updates which is nice. Wish there were more community events.
i just moved in and love my one bed townhome. need to get used to hearing other garage doors open, surprisingly loud. the walkways are well kept. love the ponds. a fountain would be nice!
Pretty good. Only issue is that since I’ve lived here over 3 years, the carpet has come up in places in the closet and the tub lining has almost completely flakes off after maintenance sprayed a coat to cover it up. I feel like the rent increases each year aren’t justified since I’m not getting anything more out of it and I’d like to have those things fixed while I’m still living here. Staff is very nice and helpful.
Good community. Clean and quiet. Nice gym and pools. Small cozy clubhouse . Comfortable location, close to everything I need. Friendly neighbors
Love every moment living in the community. Recent upgrades add more beauty to the community as a whole. We really love the lake lighting and always enjoy taking a stroll under lights at night.