Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice and quiet. Waiting for the pool chairs again. The lake is clean and light work all good at night. Gym need air conditioning, is all time off
Recently moved in and I love our community already. Everyone is super friendly and welcoming . I’m looking forward to continue to connect with more people
Love the community and staff. They go above an beyond to help fix any issues/problems that come up. Neighbors are great. Only downsides are residents speeding and the gates are constantly broken. They have not worked right in over a year. Once they’re fixed someone breaks them again. I’m sure they’re working diligently to rectify the situation.
Good experience quick repairs with any unit owners and pleasant mgmt team I would have no hesitation recommending Oasis Delray to anyone seeking affordable housing in Delray Beach neighborhood
best place i’ve ever lived in, the neighbors are all so friendly, it’s so quiet and home-y for townhomes and apartments. i’ve sincerely enjoyed this experience here.
Very nice staff, quick and efficient. The only issue was the moving in process, the apartment didn't seem up to par from our original tour. But, they were quick to help with the issues we brought up.
I love this place. Been here ever since I moved from Texas. It's been about 5 years and this place gets better and better. Staff is wonderful and friendly.
Keep up the great job. Wonderful experience all around. The only thing that could be better is grounds could be cleaner. Specially around the dumpster area where the side walk is slippery when wet cause it needs pressure washed.
Love lung here. Staff is friendly and maintenance responds quickly to any requests. They are all respectful and efficient. They adhere to CDC regulations and follow proper protocol to maintain health and safety measures.
Love my place, this will make its # 7 living in oasis my whole family lives in here as well I guess we aren’t ever leaving! Started from the moment they built the townhouse side and I never left