Good experience, no complaints. Would prefer garbage to be picked up, instead of having to bring it to the trash compactor. Office staff is wonderful, competent, friendly and always have an answer to a problem or will diligently find one..

My husband and I have had a great experience so far. We have lived in the community since May 2018. Everyone is friendly and helpful! We love the dog park and having a gym in the community is great too.

Upkeep is great. The only thing I would recommend is lighting near the townhomes who are close to bushes (building 11). I've seen suspicious activity and in wanted visitors due to the poor lighting.

Good community with all the facilities and newly added lights to the lake area is more attractive, maintenance and ambience both are good. Gym and swimming pools are my favorite

So far in the short 6 days I’ve been living here this has hands down been my best living experience ever. The scenery is magnificent and it’s a very nice ,friendly community

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Before I even moved in--just to tour the place. I knew I wanted to live here. Nice staff, excellent facilities and beautiful apartments which are all renovated and have amazing hard wood floors, stainless steel appliances and black granite counter tops. When I moved in--everything was immaculate, I didn't have to wipe down or clean a thing! I feel safe here and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Oasis so far. The management is extremely responsive and fixes any problems that arise. The complex is also very beautiful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved in here and everyone was so accommodating! The community is beautiful and feels very safe! All the staff have been very helpful with the move in process and making sure everything was right!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great apartment complex, everything i need available, maintenance is quick. Love being home! I recommend staying as i feel comfortable living here!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

6 years we lived here and had a few maintenance issues. We had a few new managers so things get done eventually. Rent increase is the scariest and lighting issues for safety are a must. Several people do not pick up after their dogs which is nasty! Big problem I have is mail delivery or I mean lack of delivery. Several times my mail was never received.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very happy here with all this place has to offer. Wonderful location just 5 miles to the beach straight shot. Great management and it’s nice that they are putting money into this community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Florence has made our community home. She is so professional and family all at the same time. Now that is truly gifted.She works on the office and is always so helpful. Then we have Gilberto our maintenance crew leader. Amazing man so helpful and professional.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

On 3 years at Oasis and simply the name is perfect. Never a problem great staff members, neighbors, and amenities are awesome. Clean, pretty, manicured. Great Lake views.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great community! Its always cleanly maintained and the maintenance staff is very prompt in solving any issues. You raise a complaint today and they are at your doorstep next morning. The lake in the community is a big win-win. Recently lights have been installed around the lake and they are just awesome.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place to live, maintenance is always super responsive and fixes everything in under a day's time. The office staff is friendly and approachable and available at all times.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

it is great! the lands are beautiful and everything is always clean and maintenance requests are filled quickly do not like that there is not valet trash though.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We like Oasis Delray because of its great location, wonderful lake to walk around, and whenever some needs to be fixed, maintenance takes care of it promptly,

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I wish the right side of the community was given the same attention and the left side. The left side has beautiful landscapes, hammocks, water fountain, benches, seating areas etc. the right side has, the dumpster. the maintenance workers always seem to keep that side more well kept also.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good neighbors, great staff, super nice and quick maintenance staff. Very happy here. Quiet community, well maintained amenities. Well kept community....

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I've been having a great experience so far. This is my first ever apartment and I'm having a lot of fun and meeting so many great people! I love it.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Awesome place to live office staff has been very good in fixing any issues. Quiet, nice amenities, spacious especially the townhouses. Delray is a great location too!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

No complaints so far. The staff constantly evaluate the residents needs and continue to make the area a nice place to live. In fact, just the other day they added a dog bag station right outside my front door. Incredibly helpful!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

This place is amazing. Both of the pools are so huge. Perfect for relaxing with the family. Both of the gates make me feel super secure too.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It is the best place I have ever lived. The staff is awesome and always caring about the tenants and making the place better then what it already is. The apartments and property is the perfect and always taken cre off.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The leasing office has been taking the right steps into making this an apartment complex I can be proud to live in. There was several issues in the past but all have been addressed and fixed.