Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

4.5

4.5

moving in was easy , our apartment was very clean & any minor fixes where done with in 2 days by maintenance who was very nice and friendly .
So far so good. Just moved in on Monday! Nothing to report as of now. If anything to report I will. Trash needs to be closer to buildings. Need to hire new cleaning people when tenants move out. The ones who cleaned my apartment did a terrible job.
I love it here it is my 11th Place in this community everybody in the leasing office is amazing the maintenance is amazing my mom lives in here they make sure she’s up-to-date and just everything is amazing thank you
I have enjoyed my time living here at oasis. I must say that the staff here always goes above and beyond to help with any concerns. I have enjoyed the safety, the convenience, and once again the staff here at oasis. I hope to stay here another year, but as things seems to be continually changing, I only can say, we will see. But high five for Sebastian for going the extra mile for the residents here at oasis.
Genista is great! It was a very smooth transition and she made sure I felt comfortable. I’m excited to start my next chapter here and get to know the community.
This is my 4th year with the community. Peaceful place to live in. Good neighbors and maintainence. Staff very friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is incredible and small things happen over time and they are always there right away to have any problems handled.
Location location location. Nice and clean grounds. Friendly staff that knows your name. Time for some upgrades however and a change. Sadly the gates are always broken and that’s upsetting. Maintenance is great. Noise level increased since renovations occurred due to lack of carpeting
Overall good but it’s time For a change and a place that is more updated. Great location. Service staff has been great. A few things need to improve but overall was happy till recently.
We have lived in Oasis for 3 and a 1/2 years now. We love our little community. The staff is great and complex is amazing. They work hard to fix any issues and are always open to suggestions on how to make our living experience better.
Its been Have you ever searched for step-by-step instructions on how to delete a Google review? If you read a negative review of your business and feel your stomach churn, you are not alone. On the flip side, when a customer gushes over your company publicly, are you liable to do your happy dance?