I love it here! They take so much time to make sure the property always looks great. The maintenance crew is also very good, quick, efficient, and very friendly

Good community to stay with families but has some problems like the gates doesn't work properly and its very old model.Trash and savage expenses are high and no tennis court.

Nice community .very plesant and safe to stay here and I love everything in the community it would be great if we had tennis or badminton court

Simply love the grounds here. Always improving. The few times I have an issue at my unit the problem is fixed immediately and usually with an upgrade. It’s nice that this place is managed by a non third party.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It’s been a great experience so far They neighbor hood is really quiet and relaxing and everyone I’ve met so far has been really nice and welcoming

I absolutely love it here! Between the staff, the amenities and the great neighbors, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else!!! The grounds are always kept in the best condition and being able tho go last in the hammocks and unwind is awesome!!!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Overall experience has been good the past 2 years living here. This community has been a great place to live as a young college student. I look forward to resigning.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community. The best part is enjoying the two pools they have. Only issue we have had is minor maintenance issues that have not been completed.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love our community. It is full of great people that are always friendly and helpful. The pools are beautifully maintained too. The gym is the only thing that could use some attention, it is sometimes dirty and missing items in the bathroom, like soap and TP or paper towels.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It is very pretty community and I feel safe walking around and getting the mail. I just wish the gates were always working, that is a big miss.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Happy to stay at this place for short period also. Nice community with good view of fountain from my apartment. It is pleasure be part of this.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Townhomes are very quiet and peaceful. Maintenance is always taken care of asap when needed as well. Would definitely recommend friends or family members.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I lived here for almost 4 years, in various units, but have loved every single one of them. It's in a great location and the gym is kept clean, too.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

First of all, this process started out has a very fast turnaround time since I moved here for a new job. Therefore I had to move quickly. I took a day to find a place and I saw probably 10 communities with various amenities, but there was always one thing that didn’t meet my needs. So just as I was about to give up I came to oaisis and worked with Florence who was wonderful throughout the entire experience. She show me the options, held my had through the application process and was generally awesome. I really like my place the space, the updates and the kitchen can’t be beat. The neighborhood is quiet, safe and everyone has been so nice, not to mention a new neighborhood bar. I can’t say enough positivities about my experience it’s been the easiest I’ve had.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great Property! Clubhouse, 2 pools and state of the art gym! Great green areas and even a dog park! Can’t go wrong here. Very quiet community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My resident experience has been great! I have lived in Oasis for about a month now, and have no complaints. The community is great, and I extremely enjoy living here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have joined the delray oasis community back in Nov'17 and i loved the experience till now. This was the reason why i didnt think twice to extend my lease for the next year. We have the maintanance team for any issues with the apartment and they have always handled it as quick as possible. The leasing office team has always been there to hear about any problems and took care of them. We love our community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far a good experience. The only thing I didn’t like was the parking issue and being booted on several occasions at my own place of residence.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living here! The price is reasonable for how nice and new the apartments are I like that each room has its own bathroom. The pool and gym features, as well as the security of having a gate to secure the community are also great. The lake and fountain are beautiful and the community always looks well maintained.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Awesome community. The maintenance is awesome. Very fast and efficient. While I know only so much can be done. Would more parking be possible in the open grass area I front of buildings 2 and 3?

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here 3 years it is convenient to all the places I go and the staff have taken care of things quickly. They have made ups to the community on both sides that adds to it and I like the new grilling area at the main pool.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The community is nice, clean and quiet. Good people live in the neighborhood and I love how everyone is so friendly with each other. I think it is safe to say that I made the right choice in moving to Oasis.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far so good I am a happy resident as of June 2018 Florence helps me out extensively and getting in my apartment quickly and efficiently I really appreciate that met with Ashley Cruz yesterday and the meet and greet very nice to meet with her and enjoyed the nice treats that were available in the clubhouse have nothing but positive feedback so far everything is great love my apartment maintenance is on point and plan on staying and enjoying the holidays with everyone thank you very much

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Staff has always been friendly and helpful. The maintenance crew is always quick to respond and very professional.The grounds are beautiful. I very much enjoy living here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The place is great with friendly staff, neighbors, and good atmosphere all around. Our friends and family love the layout and community too.