Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Clean and safe management tries their best to accomodate residents! friendly staff. The maintenance staff are the real stars. They have a really nice walking area around the lake and pool.
So far so good i can’t complain, its my first week and i have felt very welcomed here n my new apartment. The staff has been really helpful and the amenities are really nice.
We just moved in and so far our experience has been great. We love the neighborhood and location and can't wait to get settled in and start enjoying all Oasis has to offer!
Enjoy my time here and have found it to always feel like my home. Very clean grounds and courteous staff. When ever I had an issue was fixed ASAP and often with an upgrade. Great location to beach , stores, restaurants.
Have been since 2016, need I say more. Always Improving, great to be known by name when you need something. Clean. Great location. Looking forward to more events.
Community very nice. Would be even better if the residents could pickup their dog poop and actually throw it away in the appropriate trash cans.
Good apartment and the neighborhood is awesome. We have Walmart and aldi very near and some restaurants like ihop , Burger King and mc Donald’s
I’ve lived here for 6 years and will miss it very much when I leave next month! Great location and amenities. I’m glad to have had the nice outdoor setting while stuck in quarantine.
It’s been hard to try get in contact with the office nobody answers the phone or when you go the office it’s always at Max occupancy. I just need to ask a simple question for my job
It’s good for the most part. Stricter enforcement of lease terms would be nice but overall a good experience. The maintenance crew is fantastic