Nice community with good neighborhood and the amenities are great. My favorite places are swimming and gym areas. The maintenance is really appreciable.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have throughly enjoyed living at Oasis at Delray Beach. They have beautiful amenities and their maintenance and office staff are very helpful and accommodating. definitely the best place to live in delray beach we love it!!!!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Been here almost 2 and a 1/2 years now and we love the amenities. They are always trying to make improvements to the grounds and make it a safe environment for everyone. My only complaint would be the gates being open during the day. Part of the reason we moved here because it was gated. I wish they would reconsider making it gated 24/7 again.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Bastian helps me a lot. The experience has been very good. I hope everything in my condominium will perfect and happily. Thanks you for ever5

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We always have pleasant experience in the community. There is a lake with a beautiful fountain along with a walking trial. The walking trail also has lights installed which looks beautiful at night.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Over the last 2 years the front gate has been broken more than it has been operational. East gate at oasis had: “broken down” “been hit by a car” “been hit by lightening” it’s ridiculous. There has been constant trespassers, the complex is dirty and unkempt. Would not recommend.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very happy with how fast problems are resolved here. Also love the community and everything it has to offer. Very clean, safe and happy here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We're happy to live here!!! Quite and cozy apartments, very clean and comfortable community. Enjoy amenities.Good location. I like my home)))

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Florence was helpful and Gilberto is great. The oasis apt is the best place i selected for my family and me. With all the ammenities me and my family want

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Living here is a dream! Neighborhood is beautiful and everyone is so nice. Love the pools, clubhouse, everything. Location is perfect to in the middle of everything

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I enjoy living here. It’s a very safe community. Wonderful place to walk your dog. Well kept, maintenance is quick and courteous. The office staff

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My experience with Sebastian was great. He was very professional and helpful. The application process went very smoothly thanks to him. Great job.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love this community. It’s quiet and clean and everyone is friendly. Maintenance responds quickly to all my service requests and the office staff is very helpful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I really like this community a lot. They have made some improvements during the couple years I've lived here. Maintenance is usually very timely. I feel safe.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the Oasis! It’s been so amazing and delightful. Staff and maintenance staff are incredible. I love all the additional work they are putting into the community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have nothing but the best experience at Oasis. The staff is great and super accommodating it’s nice to Ben I own by name. When ever there is a problem it’s fix ASAP and even with an upgrade. Constant improvement on the grounds is great and quiet with a great location.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Move in was easy and affordable! A few minor issues during initial walk through which were resolved immediately. Florence was great to work with.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So happy and everyone isn’t so accommodating. Was out of town during storm and staff helped me prep in my absence. Great improvements. Keep up the great work.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the grill stations, the hammocks and the dog park for tenants. The Oasis staff is so friendly and the monthly appreciation for tenants is a plus.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I lived hear for 6 years. it has developed alot. I hope to be still living here in the future and I have the best neighbor in the world. Florence!!!! :)))))))

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It's been over a year since we moved in and it has been great so far. It's a nice place top live in! Admin is responsive and friendly, maintenance staff is fast and honest. Great neighbors

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very nice staff love the location. Nicely sized love the colors of the walls and flooring. Has a car wash with vacuum very convenient. Tons of recycling cans and a trash compactor.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Ive lived here for about two years now. I’ve loved every moment at this complex. I would recommend oasis to anyone who asks me where to live in south florida. Especially when your under 10 minutes away from the AVE.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Me encanta, todo esta bien cuidado. Todas las áreas verdes están en Perfecto estado. Solo pudiese agregar que deberían estar un poco más pendientes de las bombonas de gas para las parrilleras que dos de ellas no tenían

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Really loving it here, the only thing that would make it even more amazing would be more parking spaces for buildings in the back! The place is lovely, just fighting for parking spaces is not,