Very nice staff love the location. Nicely sized love the colors of the walls and flooring. Has a car wash with vacuum very convenient. Tons of recycling cans and a trash compactor.

Ive lived here for about two years now. I’ve loved every moment at this complex. I would recommend oasis to anyone who asks me where to live in south florida. Especially when your under 10 minutes away from the AVE.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Me encanta, todo esta bien cuidado. Todas las áreas verdes están en Perfecto estado. Solo pudiese agregar que deberían estar un poco más pendientes de las bombonas de gas para las parrilleras que dos de ellas no tenían

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Really loving it here, the only thing that would make it even more amazing would be more parking spaces for buildings in the back! The place is lovely, just fighting for parking spaces is not,

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love it here very beautiful and I love my first apartment ! It’s so quiet here . The people in the office is so nice and friendly ! I plan on staying here for 3years!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Sebastian was great from the initial start to the move in date. It was painless and simple. No jumping through hoops. The apartment was immaculate during move in, and there was a nice little welcome gift when I got here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have some maintenance issues with kitchen sink , commode , bath tub , there is black stains in the window corners it looks ugly , please maintain

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place and very helpful staff answer all your questions and are​ willing to work with you. i would recommend living here to anyone who was looking for a home

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very nice neighborhood. Management has done a good job with their updates to the complex. Only thing is that I would appreciate a break from rent increases as a loyal resident for 3 years.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The leasing office has been nice, they helped my move in go smoothly and quickly given my situation that week. They left me a nice welcome gift when I moved in.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved here and so far everything has been great. The maintenance team is very nice and the place is well kept. The gym is also nice and clean.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

For the most part I enjoy living here. Been here for several years. Promises made about the dog park that never happen. People smoke in a bib smoke community. People don't pick up after their pets. Maintenance here is very good. They come within a day of request. Office is usually friendly and accommodating

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good community, lots of amenities. Office keeps the grounds clean and kept. Love the no smoking rule (as long as other residents abide). I wish they had dog bathroom stations at each building so you could through away the poop at the end of your walk.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Such a wonderful community to stay in and the front office is always super helpful no matter what the need is. Flo is amazing also and the best

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Awesome community and extremely nice. I have been here for one year and loved it so much that I decided to renew my lease. The staff is extremely helpful as well

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Beautiful, clean, quiet and safe community. Dog friendly!! Maintenance team is awesome as are the office agents. My puppy and i love it here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Ashley was fantastic! She showed me everything and gave me advice. Super friendly and professional. Florence was also very helpful with my paperwork. They were very supportive and flexible.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Oasis has Great landscaping, love the new lights around the lake! And both pools are absolutely beautiful. And the gym has basically all necessary equipment.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Although we’ve only been here for about a month, we already like the neighborhood and the staff and maintenance have been very helpful. The amenities are a great plus too!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It is such a cute apartment, I love the kitchen, and the neighborhood is great. Everyone I talk to seems so friendly, and it’s pretty quite which is noce

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far its been great. I would definetely recommend it. Close to my workplace, well located. Publix, Walmart and etc all near by. You don't have to look far for necessities. Also very close to Atlantic Ave near the beach.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I haven't been here long, but the community is beautiful, the staff are helpful, and the location is fantastic! it takes me only 20 minutes to get to FAU and half that to get to downtown Delray. Love it!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Out of all apartment complexes I have rented from, this is by far my favorite! I love the neighborhood and the amenities they supply here! The staff are wonderful and very welcoming! I definitely recommend living here

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved in here and it has been amazing so far. Great environment, great location, and the room is beautiful. I am excited to live here!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Truly a good experience so far. The only thing I would say that cost them half a star for a complete 5 star review is the fact that we were told something in regards to our lease renewal, which ended up not being true, but other than that, everything has been very joyful, quiet and enjoyable.