Love the location of this neighborhood. It’s fairly quiet and the surroundings are enjoyable. I love how the area is always well kept and maintained.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Friendly staff and neighbors! The pools are a great place to relax and the grills are a great feature as well. The walk around the pond makes for a great night time stroll!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The gate closed on my car and the complex refused to pay even when it was there fault but the community is nice and my neighbors are friendly

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living here at Oasis. The staff is wonderful and I feel safe, these are two of my main reasons as to why I resigned my lease. I wish we had better lighting and maybe some cameras around to prevent the recent smashing of car windows.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love it here so much we are going to rewnew for a 2nd year . The oaisis is Quiet and well kept .my children and I Love the pool and the staff.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the view from my apartment. Love how clean everything is and how nice everyone here is. The apartments are modern and very nice inside.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community! It's beautiful & well maintained. Many ammenties included: such as a gym, gas bbq's & hammocks are nice extras to enjoy.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Beautiful, comfortable, nice amenities...everything you could ask for! Gorgeous lake, quiet streets and friendly staff and front office. Awesome place to live!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love this place so quiet and peaceful 😊 Office personnel are so helpful and inviting. Amenities are wonderful. Gym and pool are always clean which is always a must

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It’s a quiet community and very well maintained as far as cleanliness. The community events are also a nice touch. The amenities provided are great.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love oasis. Grills always taken care of. Super nice community, staff is awesome. What other communities bring in food trucks for the residents?

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have been at the Oasis for nearly three years and have loved the experience. The facilities are always professionally maintained and the entire staff are always helpful and courteous.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the community. Never have any issues and people are so nice. Anything that came up, was instantly fixed by maintenance, Cant wait to keep living here

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love living here !!! Never have any problems. It’s safe and friendly:) all the amenities are great the two pools, gym, club house I love the walking trail around the lake it’s beautiful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It's been great so far. Really nice area and has great add ons. The gate keeps breaking but the pool is amazing as well as the community area.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice place to live, staff that work in the office are friendly. Any issues we’ve had have been taken care of swiftly! Very close to downtown Delray!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great neighborhood, maintenance staff is fantastic, one star off because it is too dark at night and it’s hard to walk my dogs with all the wildlife on the neighborhood

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Ive lived here for 4 years and I’m very happy. I do wish that the garbage was handled a little better. It piles up pretty often and gets very gross. I also wish there were more events at the clubhouse because I would love to get to know my neighbors and I only know one after all this time! The leasing office is very helpful and friendly. :)

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Peaceful community to stay with family. Near to all major stores and commute to I-95 and turnpike. Nice ambiance and less noise. Maintenance is excellent.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice community to stay with family and has very good swimming pool and gym and the bbq is very nice .Its nearer to many grocery stores. Nice ambience and great maintenance. The staff are very friendly

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The staff and maintenance workers are all so friendly and respond quickly to every request. The grounds are always clean, quiet, and beautiful. I love living here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have had no problems while living at oasis. The maintenance is always on top of things, the front office is very helpful, and the amenities are great

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I lived hear all my life living in florida. Like the improvements to the town home side and how clean it looks. My master bedroom makes me feel like I'm king of the world looking through the window, with the sun beaming on my face while i'm in my underwear and looking at the green and pavilion as if I own a piece of land.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place to live great neighbors and great staff! It is very quiet and peaceful in the oasis and I couldn’t have picked a better place to live

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It’s a great place to live. Location is nice. Everything was brand new in my apartment from the fridge, microwave, stove, floors, carpet, tile.