Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

4.5

4.5

Very friendly people and dogs here! Maintenance is on top of things right away. Enjoying my experience. The pools are relaxing, and so is the view!
I cannot complain. There has been so many upgrades included in our community. The staff are professional and provide assistance as quickly as possible. I’ve never had wait time. They always get back to my calls immediately if I leave a message.
We have been living here for 4 year now. Neighborhood is good. If you have kids, it’s a great school system. Amenities are good. I just wish the gym had more weights.
Excelente property except for maintenance still waiting to get my bathtub fixed and bathroom sink is broken overall everything is fine clean secure quite
It was great until some tenants abused the amenities by speeding, fishing in the lakes, hurting the wildlife, leaving the gym a mess, leaving garbage on the grounds, overflowing trash by the compactors and having beer, glass bottles and rough housing in the smaller pool by the gym.
Oasis is a great, peaceful place to call home. There is a new Pool area renovated I can’t wait to try. Soon will be an App just a click away on one’s phone to track entry, A/C temperature & lights controls….😊
We have been living in Oasis for a year now and really enjoy it. We love the new paintwork on the buildings, the lake scenery and the quality of the rooms. Could the stove and some appliances be better quality? Sure but compared to most oasis really seems like an oasis. The gym is small but nice and the maintenance team is always pretty quick to help solve problems. My only wishes were that there were more garages available for storage, the units themselves can be a little small.
I have typically been happy here. I love the location and the brand new upgrades. Like everything else there are issues but the new propert manager is great.
My resident experience has been outstanding so far! I made the right choice to live here 100%. The amenities are also awesome, especially the walking trail around the lake. Everything I need is close by, including my work place. I also love the proximity to both major highways and the beach. Thank you for the gift basket with all of the bathroom goodies and for the warm welcome.
Excellent place to live, gorgeous to walk around the community, very clean and the staff are very professional!! Very helpful and the service excellent. My experience is wonderful and I will recommend to whoever needs a place to move in.