Love the layout of our 3 bedroom. The amenities are nice. 2 nice pool areas with BBQ’s. I use the gym daily. Staff is nice and friendly and any issues are handled in a professional manner.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I’ve only been here for three days but I am already so happy with my new home. Florence is amazing, the grounds are so peaceful and I couldn’t have hoped for anything better!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very nice amenities, quiet neighborhood. The front gate is frequently broken but other than that it is a very nice place to live. The front office is also very accommodating.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place, location is perfect only 12 min. to work.Love the fact i now have a garage and the staff are spot on! every maintenance issue is taken seriously and taken care of promptly. the App is a real asset too!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good community and excellent staff and the neighborhood is awesome. The facilities like gym ,swimming and barbecue are the main attractions.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Beautiful & spacious apartments, quiet & peaceful. The landscaping is gorgeous & there are awesome amenities like gym, grills, & hammocks available for residents.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It has been a very pleasant experience. Very quiet peaceful neighborhood. Office staff very nice and helpful. Easygoing lease and move in experience

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I'm enjoying it. I would of gave you guys a full 5 stars but that one nagging dog downstairs just will not stop barking. Oh well maybe next time lol ;)

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We’re going into our 4th year here and I’ve always had quick action for any repairs, staff is always helpful and respectful, and I really like my neighbors here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I absolutely love living here. I just renewed for my third year. It’s quiet, well kept, the office staff is great, and it’s beautiful. I also enjoy how pet friendly the community is.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Approaching 3 years at this fabulous community. My family and I could not be any happier with the overall feel and of course security. The community is centrally located which puts us at a prime spot to head downtown or out west in about 5 minutes either way. The staff is very friendly and is always looking for new ways to improve. The genuinely care!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Oasis Delray Beach Apartments is such a lovely place to live in the heart of Delray! The complex is always kept very clean and services are always up to date. Maintenance is very responsive at all times and always takes care of anything that needs to be fixed. The staff here is also very friendly and helpful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I like the location, very nice lake and a big pool. I appreciate quick response to my maintenance requests. The only concern is there are a lot of duck’s poops on the side walks . But I understand, it is a nature

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Everyone is very nice in my building. Most people decorate for the holidays. I recently got artwork for my walls and it feels much cozier now. I plan to buy lights to decorate my balcony.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Quiet and Peaceful community. Management is excellent and helpful. Community is having good surroundings and near by to all groceries and food stores.Happy to stay here from past 3 years.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love it here and been here since 2016. The management team has always been accommodating and understanding while they know you by name which gives a real community feeling. Always when I have an issue its fixed ASAP and usually upgraded. Very clean grounds and the maintenance staff will always wave a friendly hello. AMAZING LOCATION. Just one thing I wish would be to have more events, todays world people want experiences and adventures. The volleyball court has to go sadly, that’s my only complaint I can think of so many uses. Ex, grilling station, giant gazebo, fire pit, another hammock station, an adult only hot tub, an outdoor lounge,

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Just awesome very accommodating. Clean. Neat. Always upgrading and trying new things. It’s nice to be known by name, when you go into the office.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love the apartment and the community. Florence is the best and Gilberto works hard to make sure everything is fixed and running right. The fitness center is great when I can't get to the gym. Everything is clean and well kept.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love oasis . The staff here is exceptional.. the maintenance team is awesome.. East care free living at its finest. In the heart of Delray Beach.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Florence in leasing office is the best thing about this neighborhood. Takes care of you like you are truly family! I’d recommend this place to others.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

This apartment complex offers a lot of parking and except for the newly installed speed bumps and the cats that are lurking around our apartment building, I love this place!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Phenomenal staff in leasing office whom always help anyway that they can. It’s truly a refreshing site to see such helpful and caring people

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I couldn’t be happier with the office and maintenance staff here. I can be a bit of a pain sometimes and they’ve never made me feel like I was an inconvenience. I truly feel at home here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

This a great Community to live in. Dog friendly and it’s only minutes from the ave you couldn’t ask for anything more. Plus the community is always clean!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I do like the apartment and the complex is beautiful, but the gates are often broken and the neighbors are extremely noisy. However, it’s overall been a good experience.