Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here in Delray Oasis for the last two years. It has been a overall good experience. Very clean and safe. Neighbors are friendly. I’m glad you guys fixed the parking situation. Thank you.
We love living here & we love our townhouse. Very excited to take advantage of the pool, gym and hammocks! Our neighbors are friendly & I love how clean the grounds are!
Love it here. Very clean accommodating in all aspects. Always improving. Nice grounds the staff is great. Great dog park. Gym is great. Clean pools.
Excellent comunity and very well maintain! Plenty of common areas withs grills, 2 pools and great state of the art gym, excellent club house!
Great location! Improving a lot since we first moved in 3 years ago. All of our neighbors are super friendly. It’s really starting to feel like a community.
The staff here at Oasis is superb and always there to help. Residents are extremely friendly and the complex itself is beautiful! Love it here.
I love living at Oasis Delray Beach Apartments. It's a great location- close to the Ave and to the ocean! And I've found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating.
I love living here. Very clean and quiet. We recently resigned our lease because we have been so happy here! Maintenance always goes above and beyond anytime we have had a concern and the people in the office are super friendly and always willing to help.
The location is perfect for me, being between 95 and the Turnpike. My favorite part about my apt is that it is updated and appliances were new when I moved in. I do think the pricing is expensive. It's nice that they have a gym, but it is very tiny. The pools are nice. Maintenance is friendly and nice. I have had a handful of friends I referred come in to the leasing office to inquire about moving to Oasis, however their interactions with the office staff turned them off. I put in a work order for new bolts for the provided shutters on May 21st (because the bolts that came with it were painted over and unusable). It is now October 6th and I am still waiting for those bolts. Go figure.
I have lived here for over 5 years because this is a great place. The community is well kept and the staff is helpful and available when you need.