I have lived here in Delray Oasis for the last two years. It has been a overall good experience. Very clean and safe. Neighbors are friendly. I’m glad you guys fixed the parking situation. Thank you.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We love living here & we love our townhouse. Very excited to take advantage of the pool, gym and hammocks! Our neighbors are friendly & I love how clean the grounds are!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love it here. Very clean accommodating in all aspects. Always improving. Nice grounds the staff is great. Great dog park. Gym is great. Clean pools.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Excellent comunity and very well maintain! Plenty of common areas withs grills, 2 pools and great state of the art gym, excellent club house!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great location! Improving a lot since we first moved in 3 years ago. All of our neighbors are super friendly. It’s really starting to feel like a community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The staff here at Oasis is superb and always there to help. Residents are extremely friendly and the complex itself is beautiful! Love it here.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living at Oasis Delray Beach Apartments. It's a great location- close to the Ave and to the ocean! And I've found the staff to be very friendly and accommodating.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living here. Very clean and quiet. We recently resigned our lease because we have been so happy here! Maintenance always goes above and beyond anytime we have had a concern and the people in the office are super friendly and always willing to help.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The location is perfect for me, being between 95 and the Turnpike. My favorite part about my apt is that it is updated and appliances were new when I moved in. I do think the pricing is expensive. It's nice that they have a gym, but it is very tiny. The pools are nice. Maintenance is friendly and nice. I have had a handful of friends I referred come in to the leasing office to inquire about moving to Oasis, however their interactions with the office staff turned them off. I put in a work order for new bolts for the provided shutters on May 21st (because the bolts that came with it were painted over and unusable). It is now October 6th and I am still waiting for those bolts. Go figure.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here for over 5 years because this is a great place. The community is well kept and the staff is helpful and available when you need.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Quiet neighborhood and a great apartment to rent if you have dogs. The walking trail is great. Parking is easy and convenient. The newly updated units are awesome.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far so good. Very nice community. Love coming home to relax. Very clean, quiet, great place to run, jog and just walk around the community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My family and I have enjoyed our new home here at Oasis since we moved here 3 months ago. We love that we are living in a newly renovated apartment. Spending quality time at a resort style pool has been so fun.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Just love it here it’s really laid back and relaxing being able to walk around the lake or just getting to lay in the hammocks with a book and reading it what else could you ask for.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Oasis overall is a great place to live. I have the renovated apartment and it’s realky nice and modern, except the doors and windows which are old and don’t work. The outsides need some upgrading and the amenities are minimal but the price for the community is fair. It’s safe and so quiet here, and the lakes are kept well for good views. Maintenance is the best at oasis, I’ve never seen quicker service and the maintenance guys are super friendly and attentive.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great community, the staff takes care of all issues quickly, also great amenities. Location is close to the beach and right in between 95 and the turnpike.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Aside from a few minor issues with residents playing loud music and driving unsafely on the grounds, the Oasis is an enjoyable community. The only dwelling related issue I have encountered was an issue with my hot water heater breaking, which was promptly replaced in under 24 hours! Great maintenance team, great leasing office staff, very friendly and attentive!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Overall amazing place to live. Ants in common grounds and speeding huge issue. Please address. Love my unit. Community is real great. Staff is awesome.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Was good until just anyone can move in now. Seeing a lot more police in neighborhood now that milestone owns not pinnacle. Overall still love my apartment but the turn over rate has gone up for neighbors

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community. I have lived here for about a year and a half and have had no issues. We enjoy the dog park, two pools, and all that the community has to offer.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The community is a nice quiet community. It's well maintained and you gotta love the new hammocks and grills they installed. There's only one down side.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have enjoyed living in this apartment complex. I really like the two pools to choose from. I wish they had music at the pools or a hot tub.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Absolutely Love the community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex has great amenities. The property is very clean and well maintained.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Awesome! Beautiful grounds! Maintenance right away and office staff friendly! Lived here 2 years and always easy process to sign new lease. Always easy to deal with

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Living in this community since 2014 , only great things to say . We love it, my daughter enjoy the pool or just walk around the beautiful lake