I love living in Oasis , the team their is exceptional and always seems genuine and authentic. This rare these day's when customer service is lacking in so many areas of our lives. The grounds are impeccable, the community is active and I feel safe living there. It truly feels like home and it always nice to be home when we live in such fast times. I would also like to mention how amazing their maintenance team is, they are always there for whatever the needs seem to be.

I would have given 5 stars but my bedroom carpet was infested with fleas upon move-in day and I found them throughout the apt. They couldn’t get service out until a week later. Still waiting until this Wednesday for service to come out — hoping that will work. Would have hoped that would have been taken care of prior to moving in as I’ve had to buy my own flea products and vacuum cleaner to help me this week. Other then that, I’m happy so far. Process was easy and simple. Team was kind and helpful. Cute welcome package left in kitchen as well, which was a nice touch.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community, definitely dog friendly. Great amenities 2 pools and areas to BBQ. The 3 bedroom is very spacious and we love the patio. Great for relaxing at the end of the day.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I personally love living in this community. It is a great place to host a gathering with all these amazing amenities. The pool area is like a resort.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I couldnt be happier with where I live and I am proud to bring my friends and family here. Everything is always up kept and well taken care of and they're are nothing but smiling faces around the neighborhood. I just resigned my lease and couldnt be more thrilled for this upcoming year!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good experience, no complaints. Would prefer garbage to be picked up, instead of having to bring it to the trash compactor. Office staff is wonderful, competent, friendly and always have an answer to a problem or will diligently find one..

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

My husband and I have had a great experience so far. We have lived in the community since May 2018. Everyone is friendly and helpful! We love the dog park and having a gym in the community is great too.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Upkeep is great. The only thing I would recommend is lighting near the townhomes who are close to bushes (building 11). I've seen suspicious activity and in wanted visitors due to the poor lighting.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good community with all the facilities and newly added lights to the lake area is more attractive, maintenance and ambience both are good. Gym and swimming pools are my favorite

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

So far in the short 6 days I’ve been living here this has hands down been my best living experience ever. The scenery is magnificent and it’s a very nice ,friendly community

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Before I even moved in--just to tour the place. I knew I wanted to live here. Nice staff, excellent facilities and beautiful apartments which are all renovated and have amazing hard wood floors, stainless steel appliances and black granite counter tops. When I moved in--everything was immaculate, I didn't have to wipe down or clean a thing! I feel safe here and happy to call this place home!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Oasis so far. The management is extremely responsive and fixes any problems that arise. The complex is also very beautiful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I just moved in here and everyone was so accommodating! The community is beautiful and feels very safe! All the staff have been very helpful with the move in process and making sure everything was right!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great apartment complex, everything i need available, maintenance is quick. Love being home! I recommend staying as i feel comfortable living here!

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

6 years we lived here and had a few maintenance issues. We had a few new managers so things get done eventually. Rent increase is the scariest and lighting issues for safety are a must. Several people do not pick up after their dogs which is nasty! Big problem I have is mail delivery or I mean lack of delivery. Several times my mail was never received.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Very happy here with all this place has to offer. Wonderful location just 5 miles to the beach straight shot. Great management and it’s nice that they are putting money into this community.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Florence has made our community home. She is so professional and family all at the same time. Now that is truly gifted.She works on the office and is always so helpful. Then we have Gilberto our maintenance crew leader. Amazing man so helpful and professional.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

On 3 years at Oasis and simply the name is perfect. Never a problem great staff members, neighbors, and amenities are awesome. Clean, pretty, manicured. Great Lake views.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great community! Its always cleanly maintained and the maintenance staff is very prompt in solving any issues. You raise a complaint today and they are at your doorstep next morning. The lake in the community is a big win-win. Recently lights have been installed around the lake and they are just awesome.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Great place to live, maintenance is always super responsive and fixes everything in under a day's time. The office staff is friendly and approachable and available at all times.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

it is great! the lands are beautiful and everything is always clean and maintenance requests are filled quickly do not like that there is not valet trash though.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

We like Oasis Delray because of its great location, wonderful lake to walk around, and whenever some needs to be fixed, maintenance takes care of it promptly,

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I wish the right side of the community was given the same attention and the left side. The left side has beautiful landscapes, hammocks, water fountain, benches, seating areas etc. the right side has, the dumpster. the maintenance workers always seem to keep that side more well kept also.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good neighbors, great staff, super nice and quick maintenance staff. Very happy here. Quiet community, well maintained amenities. Well kept community....

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I've been having a great experience so far. This is my first ever apartment and I'm having a lot of fun and meeting so many great people! I love it.