When I first moved into the community, it was nice. Since then the gate is constantly broken. It was broke for over 2 months. The apartments were cheaply put together. Over all not happy with oasis anymore

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

The gate closed on my car and the complex refused to pay even when it was there fault but the community is nice and my neighbors are friendly

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

it seems we have two communities, the people who live in the town homes and pay more and the ones in the apartments who pay less but have amenities access

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Staff is friendly and the new food trucks and community events are nice additions. I’m excited for the first community garage sale. The lighting of the lake should be nice as well.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I wish the right side of the community was given the same attention and the left side. The left side has beautiful landscapes, hammocks, water fountain, benches, seating areas etc. the right side has, the dumpster. the maintenance workers always seem to keep that side more well kept also.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Expensive, residents that are renewing leases should get a slight discount as a loyal resident and not have to pay an increase on an already overpriced lease. Management is finally good and finally answer our phone calls instead of screening them. Happy with current staff and the awards, food trucks, and other activities that the community is trying to offer.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Good community to stay with families but has some problems like the gates doesn't work properly and its very old model.Trash and savage expenses are high and no tennis court.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I love living here at Oasis. The staff is wonderful and I feel safe, these are two of my main reasons as to why I resigned my lease. I wish we had better lighting and maybe some cameras around to prevent the recent smashing of car windows.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice community .very plesant and safe to stay here and I love everything in the community it would be great if we had tennis or badminton court

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Overall amazing place to live. Ants in common grounds and speeding huge issue. Please address. Love my unit. Community is real great. Staff is awesome.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I lived hear all my life living in florida. Like the improvements to the town home side and how clean it looks. My master bedroom makes me feel like I'm king of the world looking through the window, with the sun beaming on my face while i'm in my underwear and looking at the green and pavilion as if I own a piece of land.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Was good until just anyone can move in now. Seeing a lot more police in neighborhood now that milestone owns not pinnacle. Overall still love my apartment but the turn over rate has gone up for neighbors

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It is very pretty community and I feel safe walking around and getting the mail. I just wish the gates were always working, that is a big miss.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I like that I feel safe here and also like that the gate was fixed but then my FOB wasn't working and they didn't have any other FOBs in the office. Also my window shade was broken so it was replaced and the first time I tried to open it, it broke and walked over to the office and said it would be fixed but it hasn't been yet. That was in December it's now Feb.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I would have given 5 stars but my bedroom carpet was infested with fleas upon move-in day and I found them throughout the apt. They couldn’t get service out until a week later. Still waiting until this Wednesday for service to come out — hoping that will work. Would have hoped that would have been taken care of prior to moving in as I’ve had to buy my own flea products and vacuum cleaner to help me this week. Other then that, I’m happy so far. Process was easy and simple. Team was kind and helpful. Cute welcome package left in kitchen as well, which was a nice touch.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Absolutely Love the community. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The complex has great amenities. The property is very clean and well maintained.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here in Delray Oasis for the last two years. It has been a overall good experience. Very clean and safe. Neighbors are friendly. I’m glad you guys fixed the parking situation. Thank you.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have enjoyed living at Oasis so far. The management is extremely responsive and fixes any problems that arise. The complex is also very beautiful.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I personally love living in this community. It is a great place to host a gathering with all these amazing amenities. The pool area is like a resort.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

It’s a quiet community and very well maintained as far as cleanliness. The community events are also a nice touch. The amenities provided are great.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here for 5 years. Well maintained friendly staff. Only downfall the gates are always broken. The dog park could use an overhaul

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

it is great! the lands are beautiful and everything is always clean and maintenance requests are filled quickly do not like that there is not valet trash though.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Love the community, definitely dog friendly. Great amenities 2 pools and areas to BBQ. The 3 bedroom is very spacious and we love the patio. Great for relaxing at the end of the day.

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

Nice community to stay with family and has very good swimming pool and gym and the bbq is very nice .Its nearer to many grocery stores. Nice ambience and great maintenance. The staff are very friendly

Reply from Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

I have lived here for two years, and overall I have nothing but great things to say about the place. Everything was brand new when I first moved in which I loved.