Oasis Delray Beach Apartments

1 star
When I first moved into the community, it was nice. Since then the gate is constantly broken. It was broke for over 2 months. The apartments were cheaply put together. Over all not happy with oasis anymore
Over the last 2 years the front gate has been broken more than it has been operational. East gate at oasis had: “broken down” “been hit by a car” “been hit by lightening” it’s ridiculous. There has been constant trespassers, the complex is dirty and unkempt. Would not recommend.
Move in was easy and affordable! A few minor issues during initial walk through which were resolved immediately. Florence was great to work with.
it seems we have two communities, the people who live in the town homes and pay more and the ones in the apartments who pay less but have amenities access
So happy and everyone isn’t so accommodating. Was out of town during storm and staff helped me prep in my absence. Great improvements. Keep up the great work.
The gate closed on my car and the complex refused to pay even when it was there fault but the community is nice and my neighbors are friendly
I wish the right side of the community was given the same attention and the left side. The left side has beautiful landscapes, hammocks, water fountain, benches, seating areas etc. the right side has, the dumpster. the maintenance workers always seem to keep that side more well kept also.
Good community to stay with families but has some problems like the gates doesn't work properly and its very old model.Trash and savage expenses are high and no tennis court.
The leasing office has been nice, they helped my move in go smoothly and quickly given my situation that week. They left me a nice welcome gift when I moved in.
Staff is friendly and the new food trucks and community events are nice additions. I’m excited for the first community garage sale. The lighting of the lake should be nice as well.