Ocean Gate Apartments

4.6

4.6

it is a nice place to live the people in the community and very nice they allow kids and dogs and have playgrounds and a pool and a nice layout for they apartments
I’ve been a resident for almost four years and I like that the staff is welcoming and very friendly. I will definitely remain a happy resident here.
Great place to live. I have really nice neighbors and the community is close to attractions. Plenty of eateries, shops and close to the beach. Love my apartment.
Good community! I’ve been living here since 2004. Always have good neighbors and staff are excellent. Always friendly and helpful. I would recommend our community to anyone looking for an apartment.
I like living here the only issue is finding somewhere to park. I feel as if residents should have a guaranteed park and anyone without a parking permit should park in visitors.
Its been a great place to live. But every year of rent going up is a bit much. Hope the new company keeps up with the fun events throughout the year! Staff at the office has been amazing!!
17 years I've lived here, I've seen management team come and go. I'm so glad the team we have now, is the team we're sticking with. They've made every interaction a pleasant one, they are the best!
Great place to live.awesome front office staff and maintenance guys are awesome . I would definitely recommend this place for people looking
I've lived in the community for over nine years. The staff, maintenance and tenants have all been amazing. I recommend this apartment community to people when they're looking for a place to call home.
I love the raffles, how safe it is, and how sweet everyone is . I had an issue with a prior neighbor and it was handled so well. The ladies in the office are amazing .