Ocean Gate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Donna
I’m a new resident and I love it here, the landscape is beautiful and the people that work here are amazing in the office and maintenance! The office staff is always so prompt and friendly, if anything is needed to be fixed the maintenance is right there! Thanks for being GREAT!
Samantha
I have lived here for three years and don't have anything really bad to say. Maintenance always responds to calls in a timely fashion oh, and the staff and the office is always very friendly and polite. I love the fact that the buses are right in front of the complex and the schools are overall a fantastic. You really can't beat it right now especially with the pandemic and the market being high for a 3-bedroom it is a very fair price.
Shannon
I've only been here a week and it's been amazing! All my neighbors are so friendly and kind. I had a maintenance issue and they took care of it instantly! I already love it here!
Betty
I enjoying being at home, cooking, entertaining, learning, relaxing. Finally found the perfect porch chair. We picked out a cute matching pillow too. I enjoy being outside early mornings & late evenings with my dogs. Sitting with them in the beautiful grass. I enjoy seeing other dog lovers out with their pets. I appreciate the quietness here. They aren’t frequently startled. I appreciate being in a community where pets are welcome. Many places say “pets allowed” but they’re actually tolerated. Our boys are AT HOME & that is PRICELESS. When the boys are happy everyone is happy. I appreciate the quietness of the community because I’m a thinker. I’m able to ponder, organize & plan without interference. I’m able to enjoy the scenery outside of the window in peace. I’ve got an enormous level of happiness & peace here. This wouldn’t be so much the case in stressful environments. The Ocean Gates staff & community are like my therapist - good for my mental health. Home is where the HEART is.
Lisa
Lived here for many, many years. I have enjoyed raising my children here. The schools are great. Office and maintenance staff are very nice and helpful.
Christie
Everyone here is great!! Maintenance is always on top of things, everyone in the office is kind and welcoming. My neighbors are awesome and respectful!
Pedro
My wife & I love our community and this area. Coming from NY, this is quiet & pleasant. The neighbors are nice and the maintenance guys are great. The office staff is nice and always available to assist with any questions you have.
Terri
I love living here. When they excepted my application, I cried because my previous living situation wasn't good for my health. I am just so Thankful that they excepted me.
Sabrina
The staff is so friendly Mrs. Allison is my go to girl. . Maintenance is awesome, Thank you David and Mr. William. Grounds are beautiful and clean. I was so impressed this winter when they really made sure the sidewalks and streets were clear, Great job! My Dona d I feel this is a Great community. I recommend this complex to anyone looking for a place to live.
Amanda
Not too bad, but definitely outdated with cabinets, countertops, kitchen appliances, sinks, and bathroom sinks and cabinets for the price we pay compared to other complexes in the same price range. But it’s not horrible.