Ocean Gate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Pedro
about 13 hours ago
It's been 5 months living here and we love the neighborhood. It's quiet and everyone is friendly. The staff is nice and are available to assist if we have a problem. The only thing is that this company Highmarks needs to hire more maintenance staff. Two people can't do everything.

Verified Resident
Very quiet community. Nice play park located near the office. The pool is nice and cool during the summer. Maintenence is always very friendly and helpful. Thanks for making this a great community

Shannika
I’m glad the summer was fun for the kids out here. They had a blast @ the pool and I loved the different food concessions they had for them.

Kim
I love living here BUT I CAN'T AFFORD A RENT INCREASE again this year. And I don't like your "termination of lease " policy. Most people can't afford it. I'm hoping to buy a home in the next few months.

Terri
My 4yrs of living here is starting in November. I really do love living here. I Thank you for excepting my application. I just wish they had patios or balconies😉.

Brandy
Been here since 2017 and moved from an upstairs apt to a downstairs apt. The upstairs apartments seem like they're bigger than the downstairs apartments. Overall they are both very spacious and the community it's self is pretty awesome.

Lina
Good people!!!! I love that there are many dogs around me and the way everyone loves and cares for them, everyone is very friendly, good neighbors and very smiling, I hope my translation is good 😀

Verified Resident
I love loving here. Very quiet other than the jets flying over. Happy it is our jets though! Maintenance men are really nice and helpful. Office staff are always peppy and ready to help.

Shannika
about 2 months ago
I have some issue but who doesn’t. No where is perfect but I can say they do fix it when needed. Love the understanding and patience they have @ hard times too

Taylor
2 months ago
so far we are very happy with our new apartment, we are excited about being part of the community. really impressed with the quickness of the front office when it comes to maintenance calls and any need we have had so far.