Ocean Gate Apartments

4.6

4.6

Lived here for a number of years and I like it here. My court is quiet and well kept. All of neighbors get along. We love having our pool to get together during the summer. Unfortunately it has not been open for 2 years so we all have been bummed about it.
Love it here! Staff is great. Location is great! And it’s quiet! I’ve had no problems when calling and taking to staff. They’re always helpful.
I’ve lived here over 10years...the staff is always pleasant and helpful...I do believe that the pool should’ve been open this year once they lifted all of the covid restrictions. There’s always been a slight issue with maintenance issues but that has improved over the years. Overall other than the jet noise it’s a quiet community and I enjoy living here.
Great times in da OG....Ocean Gate that is. Bring on the fall season and let's get this place poppin' like buttery popcorn. Great staff and all help this place start the poppin'
we have lived her for 6 years and havent had any many problems they are very customer service friendly and usually respond pretty quickly and they accept our dogs like they are part of the family
Love Ocean Gate!! Always caters to your needs when it comes to your apt. It’s a family community if anything happens they always makes sure your good in the process!!
Ocean Gate Apartments Community is like a family. Everyone is friendly and helpful and full of useful information. My apartment is great. It has plenty of storage space.
Good place to live. Local. Only downsides are lots of jet noise and kids seem to always play in the parking lots leaving toys and bikes in the street. Other than that, I like it here. Maintenance staff are awesome!
I have enjoyed the beautiful landscape & meeting wonderful neighbors. A friendly quiet place 2 live. I would highly recommend this place 2 all my friends & family.
It's an great clean & quiet neighborhood. The staff are friendly & helpful. The landscape is done consistency every week such the the bushes are trimmed perfectly.