Ocean Gate Apartments

4.5

4.5

Ruth
Live here for 10 years. Safe place to live. Great schools in area. Staff is good. Maintenance is ok. William the maintenance guy is efficient and kind. Holly is always compassionate and helpful.
Marissa
I just moved in and we love it! Alison made the move process super easy and the staff is simply amazing! From maintenance to the office, the atmosphere is just .. it feels like home. Everyone’s so nice and welcoming, even my neighbors! Thank you so much!
Verified Resident
Very friendly office staff. The park and other areas are usually very cleanly. Maintenance is very helpful when it comes to issues. There are always kids running around out in the front so I am always careful to watch for toys in the parking lot. Ocean gate is a lovely place to live.
Alfredia
The apartment complex is pretty much on top of everything. If you have a maintenance problem, they are very attentive to your needs. The landscaping is always on point. And the trash runs are always attentive.
Jose
So far out of the two years I’ve been living here I never had a problem. The staff is great at the front office. The Maintenance people are quick to fix anything that may be broken. For example my hallway light went out twice and they came in no time and fixed it. I appreciate all the hard work they do for the apartments.
Shannika
I’ve been here since June and I don’t think I’ll be leaving for awhile. The staff is very understanding and maintenance is friendly. The care about their residents and keep it looking nice. No wonder why it was hard to get in before lol
Felecia
Ocean Gates Apartments are a very nice place to live. The grounds are kept clean, management is friendly, and a great community to call home.
Heather
Minus my cable getting cut off because the new neighbor was given my address instead of their new address in error in their welcome letter, it's been good.
Edward
Great times and comfortable living but definitely needs to be larger with more storage. On property would be great of course but understood to why it couldn’t be done.
Darlene
Nice neighborhood to live in and the office staff is nice to deal with also parks are clean and great for the kids they have grills to cook out