Octave

4.4

4.4

I've been living in octave for 2 years now. Very friendly staffs and good environment. Since I am an ECE student, the location is also perfect.
Octave has a lot of wonderful amenities and I love being able to have my own room and bathroom. The rooms and closets are really big and I love all of the events that Octave holds.
The staff are very kind and the welcome week events were a good way for us to get settled in. Amenities are open and are of top quality. Rooms are also spacious, only issue is they were not clean before we moved in
My resident experience has been really fun so far! We love it at Octave because of the amenities, customer service and location. I also like the fact that there are secure lockers for our packages
Very good apartment. I love how each person has a bathroom and that it is attached. The island is also a beautiful addition. The amenities are perfect as well.
Amazing location. Very close to eceb. The amenities in the two buildings are awesome too! The best part about octave is the size of the rooms. Love living here!
Everything is great! Thanks for having great events and always having staff to help us with problems. Only complaint is that wifi doesn’t seem to work with smart tv’s and Apple home pods
Great amenities and resident services. Friendly staff and quick maintenance team. Really like the study areas and lounges and overall clean building and apartment.
Really loving loving here so far. The amenities are great, proximity to campus is a plus now with classes back in person, and the community is amazing. Looking forward to the next year!
Octave has a great location, great amenities, and a great staff. There are a lot of study rooms that I would use to study and collaborate with friends and the location allows for quick walks to and from classes. Additionally, the staff are very responsive to maintenance requests if needed and host fun events for residents to attend!