Octave

4.4

4.4

Nice facilities but delayed response from faculty. The events are only for people who renew their lease, which is unfair. They don't even include this in the ads which makes this worse. Other than that, nice place.
So far my experience has been a good one. My roommates and I get along quite well and we have many shared interests. Neighbors are congenial and kind.
Love all the amenities and grab and go events, definitely makes it worth living here. In addition, the security provided by the key fobs definitely makes living here feel safe.
Great experience overall. Got my gift card a few months later after move-in. Also sometimes the noise outside make me feel bad. Heard of several COVID-19 cases in our apartment but no email or notification was sent to residents
Octave is a nicer building with great amenities! Once in awhile there are community events to participate in or grab-'n-go snacks in the lobby.
Everything has been absolutely great so far. Love the large apartment and all the amenities in the complex. I also appreciate how well maintained the place has remained during the pandemic.
I really enjoy Octave and think its a great place to live with great rooms and great amenities to serve a wide range of interests for many different scenarios
Nice apartments with good amenities. Very clean and updated. A bit pricey especially considering there has been limited access to the common areas this year but understandable with the pandemic going on. Great location close to county market and engineering buildings.
Overall, I have had a solid experience at Octave. My biggest complaint would have to do with a lack in communication in regards to events and amenity rule changes. As we are paying a lot of money for the whole package here, it was unfortunate to have everything closed. Also, the events have not been clear. It was said that there would be free Maize, but upon showing up this was made conditional upon signing up for a new lease. Outside of these issues, the apartments have been great!
I like the constant communication that OCTAVE has with its residents. It helps me know whats going on, despite not being on campus right now and this past semester.