Octave

Great community and amenities. The front desk staff are nice and helpful, and I greatly appreciated Octave's response to the pandemic. They immediately put up informative posters and closed certain amenities to protect the resident's health.
I think the apartment I live in is very comfortable, with complete facilities and clean rooms. Because it is a new apartment, the basic functions are complete. The room is well lit and safe at night. I have a separate bathroom, and my life is very convenient and hygienic. Recommended.
Great location, Excellent amenities, friendly residents and staff. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for luxury apartments in Champaign
I really enjoy living in octave. The staffs are so nice and they have a lot of events and giveaways all the time. I love hanging out at the hammock with my bf and my dog.
Octave is a great location. It has a bus stop right outside and is a couple minute walk from County Market whenever you need to pick something up quickly. The noise isn’t much of a problem and the maintenance is very responsive.
Everyone is very pleasant. The maintenance is fast. I never had any problems. The bus stop outside is a lifesaver because a little far from most of my classes.
I think this community is really cool for a fact that such an online community may not be available to most nearby apartments. Therefore, good job octave!
I loved living at octave. Onsite staff and security is a great benefit.The amenities and units are very nice. I am sad that COVID prevented me from getting the full year of life here.
Great community and amenities, great response to ensure community and resident safety during the pandemic as well. Ideal place to live for engineering students
Ya know it was pretty good and stuff like I enjoyed my time here because I could really appreciate what there was to offer and I think that I had a great time.