Octave

4.4

4.4

Ethan
Great place. Love the atmosphere and the location. The Octave has a cool pool and great rooms. Plenty of room for a big desk and plenty of storage.
Haiqin
I was very happy with my stay and the service and maintenance was excellent. The air conditioning was great, the decor was great and everything was great
Verified Resident
PROS: 1. Package/mail handling is safe and effective. 2. Access to the gym is convenient. 3. Security is mostly fine and auto-locking doors are a huge convenience. 4. I like having study rooms on every floor. CONS: 1. Building 2's side door is left unlocked permanently, which is a huge security flaw. 2. The "coffee bar" is inaccessible to residents due to front office closure. I am paying for this amenity and I would like access to it. It should be placed in the lounge area in front of the office, rather than inside the office itself. 3. The gym needs consistent access to disinfectant wipes, especially given that COVID is on the rise again. 4. The mattresses probably need to be replaced. Mine completely sags in the middle, and I pretty much only use it to sleep. This hurts my back.
Ravi
Living at Octave is great! I'm beyond impressed by the amount of amenities that are offered to us and the management is just great. Thank you!
Li
the maintenance is very efficient and quiet, I'm quite satisfied living here. There's also study room, club room and gym where the residents here use a lot.
Jina
Nice place, a little pricy though. The service here is pretty nice as the people here are willing to help and very nice. I think that a few residents have an issue with gnats in the warmer seasons but that's just about it.
Jiaru
Very good hhhahjaha I have finished my exam exam today and I am at the gym now and I am at work today so I am at work today so I am at work today so I am at work today so I am at work today so I am at work today
Adithya
Hey! Great Experience overall. The staff is really friendly, and maintenance is very quick as well. Nice Ambience. Just wish some of the amenities were fixed/replaced quickly.
Ariya
I have had a great experience staying at Octave. The apartments are very nice and spacious. The only thing I would appreciate is if the coffee was in stock.
Darren
Octave has good service and community, employees are very understanding and accommodating. So far my experience with them has only been positive