Octave

4.3

4.3

I love being able to have access to my own bathroom, adequate living space and all of the amazing amenities Octave has to offer, including a gym, pool, and courtyard.
The best part of living at the Octave has been meeting my roommate. Other than this, I am a bit disappointed with Octave and wouldn't recommend this apartment complex to prospective tenants. I live in a D4 layout which is nicely furnished. Some of the cons of this layout are the poor lighting and terrible air circulation. Also, there isn't much privacy since other units can look into your living space, which is weird. It seems that the overall design of the Octave wasn't really thought through. Also, there have been loud gatherings in the outdoor common area well past midnight which is annoying because our apartment is next to the outdoor area. While I'm not renewing my lease, I feel really bad for my roommate who did and is being forced to move out for a month because she's moving to another unit. Yet, new tenants are allowed to move in early? Seems like Octave doesn't care about its tenants and only about money, especially during a global pandemic.10/10 would not recommend.
Amazing place. A lot of amenities. All the equipment is brand new. Just one block away from county market. Spacious rooms in all apartments. Can’t wait to live here
my time at octave was good. The roommate matching was well done, and I enjoyed my apartment and the amenities. My only complaint is the lack of enforcement of masks in the public areas during covid.
Living space is great! My unit is for 3 people, and the kitchen area might be a little small for that. Other than that, I have a lovely view and enjoy all the windows!
I'm excited to start living here. I've been to the gym which is perfect and the common room with pool table is nice too. I think the house is also nice.
it was alright. good maintenance and upkeep of the apartment. the walls are kind of thin and neighbors can be louder than wanted at times. overall would recommnend.
Have stayed at Octave for about two years, very good apartment in general. It will be even better if the maintenance team could be more responsive and show respect to residents' concerns.
I feel really good. Small Cities Attract Graduates. Many years ago, working in the big cities was many graduates’ choice. They wanted to earn high salary and then found their own place in the economic zones. But now, the situation changes, as the government put forward some welfare, more graduates trend to work in the small cities.
Everything has been nice and smooth! Staff is very friendly and nice! All of the amenities are great and they keep the place extremely clean too! Always having events and giving to its residents!