Octave

4.3

4.3

This location is a bit north, but the units look really great and so many building amenities. Looking forward to hopefully a great year living at Octave.
It was great! One thing that I wish could be improved is the gym equipment maintenance! The equipment was perfect when I moved in but over the year the equipment slowly deteriorated (loose screws etc.) I hope the management looks into more frequent gym maintenance (maybe every 1-2 months!)
OBI-WAN: It's over, Anakin. I have the high ground. ANAKIN: You underestimate my power! OBI-WAN: Don't try it. ANAKIN follows, and OBI-WAN cuts his young apprentice at the knees, then cuts off his left arm in the blink of an eye. ANAKIN tumbles down the embankment and rolls to a stop near the edge of the lava. ANAKIN struggles to pull himself up the embankment with his mechanical hand. His thin leather glove has been burned off. He keeps sliding down in the black sand. OBI-WAN: (continuing) . . . You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would, destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness. OBI-WAN picks up Anakin's light saber and begins to walk away. He stops and looks back. ANAKIN: I hate you! OBI-WAN: You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you. ANAKIN'S clothing blows into the lava river and ignites. Suddenly ANAKIN bursts into flames and starts SCREAMING. 215 INT. MUSTAFAR-VOLCANO EDGE-DAY
Love everything about Octave! Has great amenities and super clean environment. The apartment itself is amazing with spacious rooms and your very own bathroom which is super nice!
Octave apartments is a great place to live at! It's nice how the gym is open 24/7, in addition to the clubhouse, game room, and study lounges.
I enjoy all the amenities that Octave offers. The multitude of study rooms is very helpful, and the maintenance is very quick and efficient.
I just signed a lease and thought it was a swift process. There was good customer support and I am happy with my decision. Looking forward to staying at Octave for the upcoming year
great apartment with a lot of amenities. The apartment itself is very spacious and it's so nice to have a private bedroom and bathroom that are so. big.
The amenities are really good. Even with COVID, the staff takes care to uphold safety and health precautions for public areas like lounge spaces. And they are also very considerate with their phone calls and level of service.
I really liked octave apartments when I had visited, on two separate occasions, one with my potential roommates, and one with my father. My roomates really liked it and so did my father.