Old Donation

Love it here so far. Staff is great. Place is beautiful and well-maintained. Everything you could ask for in an apartment community that doesn’t feel like an apartment community.
Not ready to give a review. Let's see how repairs go first :). I was very excited when they excepted my giant delivery. I love our corner unit. I love that you can't hear road noise too!
Love the view of the lake. People are very friendly And office personnel is great. Grinds are very well kept up and service techs are super .
I have been very pleased with the community. It is clea, well maintained and so convient to stores, hospital and anything I need. The staff is very pleasant to work with also.
Very comfortable, carefree living. Staff is extra helpful and willing to assist however they can. Apartments and grounds are well maintained. Park-at-your-door convenience.
Friendly, accommodating staff.I don’t have to worry when something needs repair as it’s attended to quickly & efficiently. Great place to live😊
Just moved in and things seem great. The neighborhood is lovely and the office and maintenance both seem on top of things! I’m looking forward to my time at Old Donation.
After so many years here, I have no problems with anything. Great neighbors and friends, beautiful flowers, awesome office personal, love the maintenance if they would stay. Its quiet and pleasant. You feel safe to take walks around and meet new people. Its wonderful.
My Mom has loved living at Old Donation for about 20 years. I have lived here, with her, for around 3 years now and love it as well. Our patio area is such a peaceful place and I enjoy sitting outside with a cup of coffee in the mornings. It really is a great place to live for this and many other reasons as well.
Nice place to live good quick repair service even in an emergency. Friendly staff helpful when needed non intrusive when not . Receptive and understanding and willing to help if they can . My only wish is that the rent would not rise by 50.00 every year and if it must can they add duct cleaning to yearly filter change and give a bit more guidance on mold control in water system