Old Donation

4.8

4.8

I love it here. One thing that impressed me this year was how much safety protocol was in place with the office and maintenance staff. That meant a lot to my family personally. Covid has affected many of us and we've lost loved ones because of this virus. So when I noticed how much safety was a top priority, that meant a lot. Thank you.
Beautiful well groomed property. Have a great bunch of neighbors and friends, who care and lookout for each other. Also a safe well lite community, which is reassuring for my family.
I've only lived here since July 9, but have met so many nice people. I've heard how much people loved living here and now I know why. Thank you Ashley, Brittany, Donny, Don, and Garrett for a great and easy move in for me.
nice neighborhood, nice grounds, friendly courteous staff and friendly neighbors. Close to multiple grocery stores, fast food places, several banks within walking distance to a post office , a police station and very close to a major hospital.
Nicely landscaped, friendly neighbors, quiet, convenient to shopping and highways. Office and maintenance staff are friendly and responsive. Disappointed that guests are not allowed in the pool going on 2 years now. When the pool situation is cared for, I’ll give a 5 star review.
Really miss Old Donation - looking forward to getting back to my walks in the community & all the friendly smiles. Living in my temporary apartment really makes me appreciate ALL the staff at Old Donation even more - you are wonderful.
Great place to live. Staff is friendly, maintenance is fast. Grounds are beautiful. Love living here. We renewed for our 3 rd time. Happy with our lifestyle here.
Our experience living at Old Donation is wonderful. My Parents moved here 23 years ago and my daughter and I moved in with my mom to help her 5 years ago (Father passed away in 2011). We live it here.
Our management staff is responsive and friendly. The maintenance staff is responsive and knowledgeable and quick to respond when called. The grounds and landscaping are well maintained.
We have enjoyed four happy, safe, comfortable years and have met many good neighbors and friends. We appreciate the staff and maintenance crews who have responded to requests for assistance in a timely fashion. And we enjoy the landscapers who keep the campus looking beautiful and cared for through the seasons.