Old Donation

4.8

4.8

Patricia F.
We have enjoyed living on the lake, watching the wild life and learning a great deal! Love relaxing in the back yard and listening to the birds! The staff is absolutely delightful! Maintenance crew is wonderful!
Patricia
I have very nice neighbors. The area is quiet & I feel safe. I'm close to everything I need. I even have a small garden to do planting. I don't have to worry about having to fix anything, it's taken care of for me.
Charlotte
It is such a joy to live at Old Donation Apartments! The atmosphere is so peaceful and everyone is so friendly! I truly feel at home! I feel very comfortable when I go for walks, I always receive a smile and greeting when I meet someone on the way. The managing staff are very friendly and always kind and helpful!
Katherine
My parents moved here 20+ years ago and they loved it here. My Dad passed away in 2011 and my mom needed help so I and my daughter moved in with her. I've always felt good about my parents living here because it's a beautiful, safe, and quiet neighborhood. Now that we live here too I've grown to love it here. So conveniently close to everything too.
Arthur
Friendly neighbors and Old Donations employees & office staff. Well maintained grounds. Comfortable environment, love the location, front of apartment parking is very convenient.
Matthew
Great job painting me a handicap spot for my recent diagnosis requiring one. So helpful. Never been treated so well by and understanding and caring staff.
Catherine B.
Great place to live. Well kept and safe neighborhood in a good part of VA Beach. Close to the interstate and beaches. Easy access to downtown Norfolk, Hampton, Newport News and Williamsburg.
John
Great area, it is well kept and and very safe. The staff are very friendly and efficient. They respond to maintenance situations very promptly.
Verified Resident
Old Donation Apartments has been a wonderful place to live. A quiet neighborhood with a fantastic pool, close to stores, library and medical complex. Amazing community of people.
Arvin
Nice quiet complex with mostly seniors. Walking distance to all types of shopping and places to eat. Grounds are professionally maintained and always look nice. Office and maintenance staff are professional and responsive. Clubhouse and pool are on the grounds and are very nice. Functions go on frequently and residents get a chance to meet and socialize. Very nice place to live.