Old Donation

4.8

4.8

Great area..great apartment, great management. I love living here! All of my neighbors are friendly, and the maintenance staff are quick and kind.
I have experienced friendship a d companionship here at Old Donation. Ihave made many new friends and lost many. Iam so glad we have finally gotten a handle on the virus and can s;owly get back to normal living. So many people have told me they are happy Bngo will be starting. Now we just have to get he pool open and I k now Ashley is trying very hard to work things out. It is a pleasure to live here and I hope I can remain for a long time.
Great place to live. Staff friendly and efficient. Neighborhood quiet and well maintained. Parking at front door. It's nice to have utilities included in rent, no need for check writing...can set up auto pay, so convenient.
If it wasn’t for Ashley and Brittney not sure I’d be as happy. But even though I’m having more issues then I have ever had living here 3 previous times they have been great to work with and to get all issues resolved in a prompt manner. And I very much appreciate all their help.
I absolutely love living here at Old Donation. The only issue I have is the cable service with Cox. It is absolutely horrible. Spent so much time (3 years!) AND extra money on "fixing" the problem and it has never been fixed.
We moved in June 5th and absolutely love our experience so far. Our view of Lake Wishart is incredible! The pool is a beautiful relaxing area and we love the mini dog park.
Office staff very willing to work with you and your schedule. Quiet and safe Neighbor hood. We have many very friendly residents at Old Donation.
Patti here...Richard and I just moved into our new apartment home on Friday and it's Monday and we are happy happy happy! Brittany and Ashley worked magic from a distance (we are from Vermont and chose Old Donation Apartments sight unseen based on the stellar customer service)--Brittany was wonderfully upbeat and responsive and honest throughout the application process. In a former life I was a Customer Care Director and I know a gem when it sparkles! From the maintenance crew to the office crew to the wonderful residents, this community is fantastic. I have a paper bag that I wrote names of our new neighbors on as we were unloading and I think I'll frame it as I know we will be here for many happy years to come...come and join us! Bring your own bag!
Clean, newly painted apartment and new carpet. Quiet neighborhood and friendly neighbors Signing of lease and picking up paperwork was a breeze. Maintenance very helpful removing railing to help the movers.
Great place for seniors to live. Worry-free living in quiet community. Staff friendly and efficent. Apartment spacious with individual entrances and lots of parking.