Old Donation

4.8

4.8

I have lived at Old Donation for 19 years. I would deffinitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place of comfort and safety, warm friendships, activities, and a friendly staff. It has always been a wonderful place to come home to.
We have been here since March and we absolutely love it here. The staff is so nice and friendly. The grounds are beautiful and it’s so peaceful. The maintenance crew is great and the response to calls are quick. Should have moved here 10 years ago! Love it!
We love our townhouse. Had some problems with smoke infiltration from next door that took quite awhile to get resolved. Hopefully the work done will resolve the smoke issue.
We are very happy here. We have a great place in an awesome location. The staff is great and issues are quickly resolved. Living here is a great place to be if you are retired.
I love living in the quiet, beautiful community. Everyone is friendly, the grounds are well kept and the staff is great! None of the other places we've lived come close to this.
I had to put a rating about the apartments where I live because of how awesome they've been during the social distancing we all have been doing. I am so glad to live here because they have taken the threat of this Covid19 virus seriously and have looked out, not only for us residents, but also for their office and maintenance team as well. I feel safe and comfortable living here with no concerns about making contact with someone who could be carrying the virus. I'm grateful for that.
I really Love the way all of the staff is so responsive to all of my requests. 👍😊 - from replacing a water heater to changing a light bulb to the office staff answering all my questions/concerns. Thanks everyone😊
Quiet, safe community. Well maintained. Staff friendly and responsive to concerns. Individual access to apartment makes it very private. Parking convenient at door front.
We feel safe, we feel the staff is very responsive to us, and we are happy to be here. We are close to important amenities in the neighborhood including church, doctor, dentist grocery stores, drugstore, and bank. What more does a guy need!?
I enjoy the quiet that we didn't have at our old apartment. I also like that everything is maintained and clean. No trash left around or the lawns let to grow.