Old Shepard Place

4.4

4.4

Good community to live in.Commutable to all locations.nice play areas for kids and everyone. Fun community events where the people in the community can meet and enjoy the events
Apartments are decent, location is great. Communication from leasing office is a huge opportunity. Curbside trash is not appealing, and trash is always left on floor after pick ups.
I am having hard time opening the gate every time typing the gate code. I can see at the same time other tenants are still able to use FOB. I am still not sure why they are not programming my FOB until this gate issue is resolved.
It is now 6 year we have loving here in Old Shephard place apartments. It is great place to live with lots of playing options for kids and adults.
I gotta say the office staff is very kind and always willing to help out their residents. It was very tough going through COVID last year and the office staff stayed helping out in every way they could.
Overall great place to live with good amenities for kids and adults, prompt maintenance service, good schools nearby, and easy access to daily needs stores!
From the time I moved to Dallas I have been residing in Old Shepard place. It’s a homely feeling for me with good maintenance team who come do quick maintenance . Fun resident activities, quiet neighborhood, clean and safe. It’s a good experience to live here.
It has been now more than 5 years, and still counting. Nice place, landscape, so many play areas. And at best location, so many good stores near by.
Very nice to stay here . Very nice for specially children . Open playground area and lot of free space to run here and there . Nice environment in the evening as everyone is out from their homes.
It’s a nice place to live here. I have been living here for about 2 years. So much greenery all around .Nice playarea for kids . Tennis court , volleyball court , pool area all are well maintained and enjoyable. Thanks for cabana - nice place for parties. Overall it’s very good experience to live here.