Old Shepard Place

4.4

4.4

It really great to hear that clubhouse, gym, etc are reopening after a year and repairs for other play areas. Thanks for taking care of these things.
This is a beautiful community. I've been here for over 3Years and I'm completely satisfied with my home and the staff. Each individual is always warm and friendly..
I loved living in Old Shepard to the core Keisha is amazing in handling issues and keep the apartment livable . I will recommend everyone to make it a habitat.
A good place to stay with very much familiar community and near by shopping complexes.. also safe with all the kids going out to play without any problem.
Maintenance during the COVID is really good, keeping the pool area and fitness area shutdown which is a primary cause of spreading the virus amongst the residents.
Great community with wonderful residents. The staff is amazing and it’s a really good location. We have lived here about three years and have truly enjoyed our time here. The maintenance team does an awesome job of serving the community.
It’s always great to write about old Shephard . One of the best society. Best part is maintenance service , they are just call away and never disappoints you with service .
Good community to live in.Commutable to all locations.nice play areas for kids and tennis n volleyball courts for adults. Fun community events where the people in the community can meet and enjoy the events
Everything has been great, move in was a breeze and I loved that I could complete everything online. I just wish I had a gate card, when are they coming in??
Very good apartment. Neighborhood you can find all shops like Walgreens, Starbucks in the walking distance. Great maintenance service. Only Fetch service is something they have to work upon, as no one is using this but still have to pay $12 per month as a mandatory fetch service. Other than this fetch service, everything is best in this apartment.