Old Shepard Place

4.1

4.1

Jennifer
Maintenance is prompt and responsive. Leasing staff 2/3 are very helpful. Property is well maintained. Rented apt sight unseen and very happy. Ceiling creaks when upstairs neighbor walks around, but that is because this building is not very young.

Katiuska
I think our community is amazing and I love the fact we are getting front yards on all first floor apartments. I think these apartments are amazing and I love living here.

Mercy
I’ve been here for a year and I never once missed home. I call it Home away from home!❤️ Met some of the sweetest people. Totally Love the community.

Prathama Sanjay
I really like staying in old shepard apartment. Friendly neighborhood. Community arranges events every month.. So people get to know each other..

Verified Resident
Nice place ..good neighborhood…good people. Good staff…but it is happening for the first time with me that I didn’t get my community reward gift card.

Verified Resident
Nice apartment, good neighborhood and amenities. Staff is really very helpful. Just one week back we had issues in our bathroom.I called them on emergency helpline and they responded in within one hr. They are really good and the issue was resolved.

Verified Resident
Society is good for live , various cultural programs and events that love it, management/ maintenance staff are also good. but sometime too much noise from upstairs neighborhood that is the only issue .

Verified Resident
I am staying in Oldshephard from last 4 years and it’s very good experience here . Best part is Maintenance staff as they are very proactive and professionals .

Verified Resident
Good.place to.stay with my neighbors feels like home away from my home, ... .... Recently all the activities that has been started are good.

Adrian
They keep the appointments clean only problem is the car wash place no water is flowing and vacuum is not working the gates are always open Otha than that everything is ok always take care of my needs