Old Shepard Place

4.3

4.3

Good apartment with great amenities. Maintenance services always on top. All requests entertained real quick. Very good maintenance staff ..
I love this place. It is in the perfect location and around everything you need. The size of the apartment is perfect, spacious, and The staff is very kind and welcoming
I really appreciate all the events are happening at our place organized by some neighbors and staff. Hardworking people. Doing their best to keep us happy and enjoy the place we live. Kids are very happy.
Nice apartment. Pretty quite throughout the day. The pool is very clean and maintenance is good . Close to many big stores and easy accessible.
We love it here!! Everything is amazing! Staff, location, neighbors, amenities, events - EVERYTHING! The new apartment life team has brought life to the apartment with their cheerfulness and amazing events!!
We are living here from last 4 yrs and we have a great experience. Fun resident activities , great neighborhood. I location is great and management is good as well.
1 star
There’s no tranquility out here, there are so many Indian families out here who do parties near the grill area and play loud music. This is a residential area and not a place where you can shout and have parties all the time. Management doesn’t do anything, residents just do whatever they feel like doing. Worst place I’ve ever lived, I will never recommend this place to anyone.
With all the amenities, this i s a good neighborhood apartment to stay, the tennis court, pool, cabana area, club house, all places are great to enjoy.
Have been staying for quite long and this is a good community to stay with friendly neighbors and quick to help staff. And close to the preston road.
As of now it has been a great living here in Old Shepard Place apartments. We have been here from last 5 year and more. And will still be here. Thank you