Olde Oak

The property, staff, and maintenance are all fantastic! A quiet place that feels like home! It has been a pleasure to move here and have a chance to just relax at.
I think the maintenance department should do a better job in turning an apartments over for a new move-in. My washer machine is still not working completely on certain cycles.
Just moved in Friday July 31st and it is Sunday August 2nd and we absolutely love it here. The staff have made us feel very welcomed and have been extremely supportive and helpful every step of the way.
Love it. Really nice neighborhood. It's quiet, Nice neighbors and the staff are friendly and kind. Love the pond in the back. Nice having a gym too.
Olde Oak is the best apartment complex I have ever lived in! I definitely recommend living here over anywhere else around Mobile. The staff and maintenance crew are very helpful.
So far, I am loving it here! I just moved in early this month, but I know I will be happy here. The facilities and people are all wonderful :)
Chelsie was courteous and professional and made the move in fast and efficient, a total breeze! Handling everything online in advance made move in day AUsome!!
It has been a good experience. The maintenance that changed my lock has been very nice and took care of the key problem I had. Just one little issue. I was to receive $50.00 off my rent because I emailed with a person here that meant myself and Erin should have received $50.00 off of rent. Just a little miffed because I have been questioned 3 times and every time I remind someone of the credit of $50.00 off first months rent. I kind of think maybe there should be some kind of place to put that so the manager knows why I did not pay the $50.00. Hopefully, that will be the only issue I ever have. Great Place so far.
This is a very wonderful place to live. The grounds are always kept up and well groomed. The staff make you feel at home. The maintenance guys are on top of everything.
I have really enjoyed living here so far. I've met so many nice people here. I absolutely love going to the pool and gym. I believe our unit is in the best location for my family because we are near the dog park and I have the opportunity to view different types of wildlife from my window. I'm not in a hurry to move out.