Olde Oak

4.6

4.6

Living here has been great so far, love the garage and the apartment. My only complaint is parking and how far the trash cans are from our unit
Olde Oak is a beautiful apartment complex. Everyone on staff here is friendly. I have been here almost 2 months I love my new home. I love the location of Olde Oaks it is so close to so much.
The community is good overall. There's a lot of bumping and slamming of doors late at night in the front of the building do to a young parent, her child, and their dog.
We like to living here because the workers is nice and friendly we've been staying here since 2016 till now but this time it's alot of things or neighbors not doin the rules or not being clean the management build a dog park but people who have a pet they not taking their pets their and let their pet to make a mess they build a dog park than a kids playground
It’s great! Best apartment I’ve lived in so far, a little pricey but it’s kept clean pool is great and gym is nice. Maintenance is always on time to fix whatever needing to be fixed and office staff is very friendly and very helpful.
As far as i can say. This place is fantastic all around. I cant think of anything negative to say about this place. Overall, my experiance here has been awesome.
I like it so far but have only been here four days. The parking is not a good thing. The dog park is great and maintenance is awesome. I’m looking forward to checking out the pool soon.
From the office staff to the maintenance staff, the staff here always go above and beyond for their residents! Definitely love living here! 10/10 recommend!
Kelsey was so sweet and easy to work with. We absolutely love our new home. We're so excited to make so many fun and new memories here and enjoy all the soaking in the sun at the beautiful pool
I have lived at Olde oak since 2017 and I have really enjoyed everything about it The office staff and maintenance staff are GREAT 😌 They are really helpful and enjoyable