Olde Oak

4.5

4.5

Prit
The leasing and move in process were very easy and efficient! The front desk is super helpful and walked us through all our options and kept things in order!
Andrew E.
I really enjoy living here. The staff are friendly and helpful. Anytime you need anything they are only a phone call away. I hope I can continue to live at olde oak.
Jacobs
Moving in was extremely easy. The office staff is very nice and helpful. I’ve enjoyed getting to use the pool and gym facilities. I have also been fed tacos for free in the lobby!!
Lacey
This is a great community to live in and I would recommend it to anyone the staff is nice in the maintenance guys are great keep up the good work
Amanda
This is a great place to live. Quiet and clean. If you have a problem it is handled in a timely manner. Very nice staff. Would definitely recommend
Christopher
So far the staff has been great. Unit was spotless on move in. Had an issue with a smoke detector and they were prompt to correct the issue.
Daiquiri
Ashley is very knowledgeable and helpful. I do recommend this complex to others that are in need of a new home. There are also great amenities.
Chad
I love living here. I feel safe and secure. The maintenance and staff are always friendly and helpful. Whenever I need something they are there to take care of the problem. The community and complex is always clean and well taken care of. It is expensive to live here but for the safety security service and peace of mind it balances out and is worth it. Good job keep up the good work.
Kole
The move in was very easy. The lady at the front desk was very nice and has helped me with every question I’ve had. Also seems like a nice quiet neighborhood.
Analyn
about 2 months ago
Love olde oak it's close by the schools and stores and restaurant just walk by in and great location love the maintenance and staff at the office