Olde Oak

It has been great living here. Everyone is so nice. The property is well kept up. I love my apt. I like the locked gate. The landscaping is so pretty.
It is mainly a quite neighborhood except for 1 truck that seems to think late night he should drive around. The neighbors around me are all quiet. Things I don't like is the parking which is always a mess; especially if you need a handicapped parking space. The cats that people feed outside are creating a nuisance. After finding dead animals more than once I made the choice to my outdoor furniture inside .
I love living at Olde Oak Apartments, it is a quite community The staff is always so helpful and kind and are eager to help you with any requests tagging you have
Relatively quiet neighborhood, good relationship with staff and maintenance crew. Any maintenance request is quickly seen to and corrected. Staff tries to interact with the residents in various activities.
I was very happy when Cathy worked really hard to get the double payment that I made by accident. She worked very hard. It is so nice to see someone that was ready to do the work when it was my error. I am a senior person and I really would not have been able to make it for the whole month had she not taken the time out of her day. I am very happy with Cathy. Grateful she cares about us after we have started our journey here at Olde Oak. Thank you, Cathy
I have lived in the community for almost 7 years. I have never had an issue that was not resolved. The staff has always stepped up and taken care of all issues ( not many). They are always friendly and available.
I love everything only thing is, is there is never any parking when I get home from work. I sprained my ankle last Sunday and could barley walk. walking 4 whole buildings didn't help
Love the atmosphere and super clean! Also, we love that there is a dog park for our dog to run around in. Neighbors seem friendly and we definitely feel safe in the community.
The community is safe. The apartments are affordable. The apartment manager, Jennifer, cares about the residents and is available when needed.
I like it here. But there are some issues that I don't like. When we moved in , we already had DISH NETWORK as a provider. But it wasn't allowed, only AT&T. So Dish said I could get out of my contract if the leasing office would provide something in writing stating that they only allow a certain provider. But When I asked for a paper showing that, I was told they couldn't do it. With that I had to pay over $300 for an early termination fee. That's not a good way to look out for your tenants. Second thing is the noise from the apartment on top of us. We can't enjoy watching our AT&T TV because all we hear is someone stomping up there! I understand that it is an apartment with upstairs and downstairs and I knew we would hear some things but that is just rude! Besides that I like it. Maintenance came out in reasonable time to fix things. Nice apartment with good space.