oLiv Tempe

I have felt very involved in Oliv Tempe and all people have made me feel welcome/wanted into the community. I cannot wait to move into my apartment soon!
It’s great! I really enjoy the look and appeal of Oliv Tempe and think it will make a fantastic place for next year! Omar was great at the leasing office
Signing my lease to live at oLiv was a no brainer. I went in just expecting to tour and nothing more and then all of a sudden I was signing my paperwork same day.
The only thing I wish is that email communication was more frequent - I'd like to know construction progress given Covid-19 and it would be nice to receive weekly updates.
The staff Adjoa is friendly and helpful. The office is awesome and customer service is good. The booklet looks nice and professional and the actual unit as seen from now looks modern and cool.
I cannot wait to live in Oliv next year, the best new apartment complex in Tempe. The amenities are fantastic and the floor plans are very well laid out.
Can't wait to live here! When I first heard of Oliv and its location, I was immediately interested. So far, even with how hectic everything has been, the building is looking great!
oLiv Tempe is a new apartment building located on Tempe Arizona State University campus that not only has amazing staff but you can tell they have the ASU students best interests at heart! Me and my best friend just signed a 2x2 lease for the fall of 2020 and they helped us throughout the whole process. We were helped by everyone in getting our room preference and floor preference, all the way to what side of the building we wanted to face! Amazing staff and amazing building with amenities. I am very excited to live there 2020-2021 and potentially live there again my senior year!
Omar was awesome in helping me in the leasing process! Not to mention, I’m so excited for the rooftop pool and to live in Oliv with twin brother next year.
One of the closest places to live lavishly near campus. Excited for all new furnishings and awesome views! Kudos to the staff. They are all really nice and helpful at the leasing office. VR tours 👌🏼