oLiv Tempe

4.3

4.3

The grills on the roof are broken, there are crickets everywhere on the roof, and the elevators are constantly broken and never seem to be fixed. Besides that, everything here is amazing!
Good place to live as a college student, I just wish the appliances and elevators worked. I love the view from the pool, but would like the pool hours to be open earlier in the morning!
Really great experience overall! Well maintained community centres and clean lobby and common area. Only reason for four stars is the elevators have been shut off without warning on multiple occasions causing me to have to walk up and down 21 flights of stairs.
I love my studio! It’s the perfect amount of space. I also really enjoy the rewards/free stuff are a nice bonus for living here! The apartment feels clean, and the staff are all super nice.
nothing to complain about just feel like there's nothing too special that stands out about this apartment besides its new york and san francisco feel which i like. would like more functions at the pool or throughout the community but can live if it's not there but it would be nice to make it known that you're home
I really like living here I think it is fun and nice. Everybody that comes to visit thinks the buildings really cute. But the amenities are a little messy right now. The rooftop has construction on it thats been there over a month. The pool was green for about a month.
The apartment is good. It has good amenities. The elevators break a lot. But they host alot of events with free food so that’s a plus. I have lived here for 2 years so far and it’s okay
1 star
The building could be cleaner, the shower pressure is below average and the water never gets hot. Elevators are always broken and the pool is a mess.
I really enjoy living in Oliv! I appreciate the kindness and efficiency of the staff! There are very few maintenance issues and to my knowledge, these are all temporary issues that will be resolved as more people join the staff. Oliv is a clean, aesthetic, and overall pleasant community that I feel comfortable and safe living in.
The community and amenities here are amazing. The pool, gym, and study room are my favorite places. The only downside is that the elevators always seem to be not working.