oLiv Tempe

4.4

4.4

I’ve only toured the building but I have a lease signed and i can’t wait to move in. I love all the included amenities and also the look of the apartment it’s self make me excited to live there.
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Oliv and believe it has an unparalleled location in Tempe. Amenities are nice and they do a good job keeping things clean.
they keep changing the times when you can use the pool, gym, etc,. The only apartment in the area that closes the pool this early. Outside of the front door smells like dog pee 24/7.
Overall good. I have to say, staff has improved over time. I still would like more freedom with our amenities but our unit is beautiful. The view our balcony has to be the best feature
I would say overall that my experience with Oliv was quite pleasant. There were a few things that I didn’t like but I already addressed it in a previous review. Clean place and fun
I wish the workers would tell people to wear masks instead of just letting people walk by. I also wish people would wear masks in the gym because it makes me feel like I shouldn’t use the gym. One of my circuit breakers still trips every once in a while because I think the place was wired strangely.
Amazing experience living here. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and other Asu students. The pool is amazing and the amenities are nice
I had a good time at Oliv! Everyone is so nice and chill. The pool is super fun and there’s always people there so it makes the experience even better!
The amenities are very nice and the people who live here have been more friendly than those at previous places I’ve lived at. The community events are also very nice and the views are very good depending on your unit.
I love it here! It is always so clean and welcoming. The lighting gives you so much energy with the floor to ceiling windows!! Definitely best living community in Tempe.