oLiv Tempe

Signed a lease at the office in tempe a while back, and every one was very helpful and nice also the snacks were super good, overall great experience
Omar is by far the best employee and I love all that Oliv is going to provide for this year.I also love how Oliv is super involved not only on campus but in the downtown area!
I was worried about olive to start off. It seemed a little on the pricy side for me but after learning about all the great amenities and how helpful the staff was it was a no brained. Can’t wait to move in!
I am so excited to move into Oliv Tempe this coming August. The building has wonderful amenities, and an aesthetic style. Oliv is different than other apartment buildings due to its unique and sophisticated style.
Made signing a lease super easy and stress free! I went in there not sure of where I wanted to live and the team members helping me answered all of my questions with ease!
The best experience yet! Perfect location and community! Love it! Very excited to movein in August and have the best experience. Management in very cooperative and experienced.
I just leased with Oliv in October and so far from what I am hearing and seeing I am excited! All the staffs are really nice and they make me even more excited to experience this apartment.
Signing a lease was very easy at Ōliv, they have great customer service which only means their employees are out standing. I ended up changing my floor 2 times and they were more than willing to help me through it and change everything. Very grateful I decided to sign at Ōliv!
The staff is friendly, amazing, and very welcoming! Modern apartment style with everything I could ask for! I look forward to living here and I would recommend to all.
So far, has been a great experience. Building seems to be on time and the layouts and design of the building are very appealing. Excited to move in.