oLiv Tempe

It was amazing. The people that helped us move in and bring our things up to the apartment from the car was extremely helpful and made the move in experience so easy.
Pretty good so far, I wish maintenance was a bit quicker. Overall, this apartment is a great place to live and I am glad that I am living here with these amenities.
Really disappointed in COVID restrictions and response from maintenance. I still have issues in my apt that aren't fixed, and I don't know when you're coming to fix them. :( Please give me a timeline.
Eh management is not good at responding to emails. Love amenities and my apartment. Some of the management does not always wear masks. Otherwise good
Very clean and great environment to live in! I also love the location of Oliv Tempe. Have loved living here and definitely will be living here again!
I'm a student in a conservatory and I go to school every day to practice my instrument. I find it very convenient to live here and I go to school very helpful for my study
It is a very welcoming place. It would have been a perfect 5 star, but there were some issues with the apartment. From having to wait for someone to look at the breaker, to the bedroom door not being able to close properly.
Love the vibe and community feel here! Feels so great to have so many events and people to see along with the gym and pool to meet people. Staff has been friendly and its been an easy transition.
It is a wonderful home with great people inside. The amenities are just great as well, the only negative thing is corona. Oliv is making my pandemic life do-able
Overall my experience at oliv has been really good! The only things that I would consider to be an inconvenience would be how slow the wifi is and the construction that is nonstop right outside my window.