oLiv Tempe

4.2

4.2

Cameron
compared to the rest of the apartments around Tempe I’d say that Oliv is probably the best. Management is decent and maintenance is usually decent too.

Juliana
I am incredibly disappointed in Oliv Tempe. As I have lived here for the past year it has gone completely downhill. 1. There is no way at all to get in touch with management - after numerous attempts I have given up, it truly feels like they dont exist. 2. The front staff is rude and unresponsive (though the maintenance staff is amazing) 3. Elevators are always down, that or they stink 4. The rooms are very small for the price 5. The amenities are trashed- especially the rooftop pool. Someone will most likely respond that they are “renovating” it but that is untrue- the rooftop has been in extremely poor condition under the guise of “renovation” for about 5 months now, and zero progress has been made. One would think that residents could go upstairs and enjoy the rooftop at least. I will most likely receive the same response- to email, call or visit them- but I’ve tried and not a single response has ever been made, don’t waste your time and $$$ here.

Lauren
The units are nice, and Katie is very helpful, although it’s frustrating that there are not enough parking spaces for all the residents and that people who signed less than a month ago and people who are new residents are getting parking spots over people who have lived here already. I know people who signed way after me and got parking spots when I was told that there “wasn’t any left” when I signed.

Evan
I lived here for 2 years so far and I love it. Amendies are good but the pool closes a lot but that’s just because we live in a college town

Julia
The pool was never officially cleaned up and opened for the whole school year yet that is a main feature of our apartment. The over all cleanliness of the apartment lacked extreme amounts.

Samantha
2 months ago
My apartment is okay. My circuit and shower break a good amount of times. I have been charged for leaving my trash can in the hallway for an extra day which is upsetting considering I pay so much.

Emilio
3 months ago
Great place to live if you’re a student. Don’t have to worry about furniture or WiFi. Only need to focus on being a student and working. The rooftop is beautiful, but does need to be maintained because the couches are all torn up and there is a whole section is unusable

Serenity
4 months ago
I’m obsessed with living at oliv. It was such an easy move in experience and I adore my apartment. It feels extremely homey and I have had nothing but good experiences here!

Keith
4 months ago
Great view from the rooftop pool and convenient location. Friendly staff too! Very nice apartment complex overall, kept very clean. Would definitely recommend

Skylar
4 months ago
Great location to campus but I wish the building was kept more secure. I think Maria does an amazing job keeping the building clean. The pool also gets very crazy