oLiv Tempe

I cannot wait to move in! Oliv has definitely done a good job keeping the hype to move in alive! So many new people to meet and hang with. Im beyond excited!
This place feels like a vacation away from school. I love the rooftop pool and I love the people there. They make me feel at home. The amenities make me feel stress free
There are less than 3 weeks left till move in day. We are excited to move in. The videos and pictures we have seen of the complex looks amazing. The staff has been very helpful on trying to get everyone move into their apartment. They had schedule each tenants move in day. I think it’s awesome that that are being careful and making it safe for us to move in.
The staff and community at Oliv Tempe was extremely helpful throughout the process of signing a lease. The process was quick and very well organized. Questions and concerns were addressed in a timely manner. Looking forward to moving in!
The property is extremely nice and beautiful. The leasing staff is really friendly and helpful.They assist you in any capacity whether its a minor question or big. They are genuinely nice and resourceful people. Highly recommend!
Excellent location, wonderful staff with top class amenities. Looking forward to meeting the community as my previous apartments were quite gloomy with an anti-social atmosphere.
I love everything about Oliv! The staff has been amazing in helping me out with any questions I have even regarding the COVID situation. Can't wait to move in!
Great customer service and the rooms look incredible! Everybody at the company was awesome! It is gonna be an awesome time living there and I am very excited to meet the workers!
I’m so excited to live here in a months time! If you’re looking for an apartment in the future I highly recommend this one. The staff was so kind and understanding with the questions I had and the sign up process was so easy! The building has a great location to campus and Mill!
Great location with really modern interior. Can’t wait to move in! I really do hope that the pool, the tanning beds and the gym are going to be open with the recent health climate