oLiv Tempe

I CANT WAIT TO MOVE IN! Oliv has been so active on social media and are quick at responding. Love them. Anytime I have had a question or concern Oliv has responded so quickly!
Everyone is so nice and friendly. They seem really enthusiastic to make this a fun place to live. The amenities are nice and high end. I can’t wait to live here
It’s a very nice place. Everyone is very hardworking and enthusiastic here and I can’t wait to live here! Everything looks so nice with amazing finishings!
I love Oliv Tempe! Staff has been very nice helping me sign my lease! The building is looking very nice and I am very excited to be living here.
So far it’s been pretty good. I haven’t met many people yet, of course, but seems neat. Excited to see how it goes in the fall. Hoping for good things in the next semester.
So far I really love oLiv since the people there are very friendly. I text them all the time and they are always so friendly and nice and patient. They answer every question I have.
I have not started living here yet until august but so far I have already felt comfortable without even moving in yet! They made signing the lease very easy without question I knew i found my new home!
The process of signing a lease was so simple. The people there were helpful and were able to answer all of our questions. Me and my sister are so excited to live here this coming fall
I'm so excited the see the place when finished. From the plans that I have seen, I think it's going to be a great place to live. It's nice it's so close to campus and has a lot of nice amenities! And I love how close it is to the campus! Don't have to worry about travel and travel expense!
I couldn't of had a more convenient time signing my lease and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. They are great at politely prompting you through the application process and I felt confident in my submission.