oLiv Tempe

4.5

4.5

I’m so excited to move in in August! The leasing process was so easy and everyone I have talked to have been nothing but nice and helpful :)
The wifi has struggled a lot. I also get woken up by rattling outside my window. Not sure if its from the quick construction but I think something is loose. Otherwise the staff has been friendly.
I have loved living at Oliv! There has been a lot of errors but I think that comes with living in a new building. The amenities and the location of the building are awesome.
so great!! I absolutely love this place. the pool is so awesome and the apartment layouts are so cool. everyone here is so nice and welcoming
It took months for my desk to be fixed. It says internet is included in rent, but it is incredibly unreliable. Workers seem nice and helpful, but are pretty well useless. They smile and say they’ll work as soon as possible, but in order for anything to get done you might have to call or ask a couple times. Security seems nonexistent and the front door is not always locked. People are loud and inconsiderate of other people trying to sleep on school nights.
The living conditions here have been very nice since I got back from break. It's been great to have pretty consistent access to the hot tub and pool.
Amazing! I love Oliv and the amazing lovely staff. I do wish that the gym had earlier gym hours as It is very limiting and morning is when I like to work out best.
Its great a few hiccups for my move in process but things were adjusted and fixed quickly. Its exactly what I need besides some of the furniture. Its excessively bulky and not enough room to store in the apartment.
Oliv is a very nice building and great complex, but given its very recent opening there are still a many things to be resolved for residential living.
Love my little apartment! The amenities are great, but the hours aren’t. Overall look is super cute and feels very inviting. I would recommend to students.