oLiv Tucson
4 stars320 Reviews

Verified Resident
about 12 hours ago
The building is close to campus which is very convenient. The amenities are great as well. Maintenance can be very slow which is not always helpful.
Verified Resident
I loved my apartment and the community here is wonderful! The amenities are easily accessible and great to use! The study rooms were very convenient during finals week.
Katelyn
I have hear great things about living in oliv. I don’t live there yet but I am so excited to be moving there this fall. I have been looking forward to moving there ever since our tour last year!
Joseph
Nice place love the amenities and the best part of the place is the location. Very close to my classes. Love it, very short walk to get to my classes and further my education. Well done.
Kathryn
I'm really excited to live here! Oliv has amazing amenities and a prime location. Everyone I've talked to at Oliv had been so kind and helpful
Quincy
The amenities and everything the Apartment has to offer are amazing. I like how close the apartment building is to campus. I enjoy the rooftop pools and the view it has to offer.
Rachael
Super Great! The workout room is a bit small but equipment is good. Nice pool. Nice Sauna and steam room. I think that there should be a lock on the tanning room door.
Alan
The management here is fantastic and responsive! Next year will be my third year at the apartment and I am looking forward to it! I am sad to see Corrin graduate but life goes on!
Amy
I love the spa and the pool. The lobby is so nice and there are always promotions happening for guests which is so so lovely!! My floor is so quiet and relaxed.
Jade
Love it! So many great amenities like the rooftop pool and study room. I also think oLiv is in the greatest location. Everyone on the staff is so wonderful and I have met a lot of friends in the hallways.