oLiv Tucson
4 stars161 Reviews

The front desk was really helpful and understanding. They helped me a lot in figuring out how the lease agreements work and how I can take over someone else’s lease.
Living here was great and the community assistants were super friendly and helpful! The location is perfect as well, upper management needs work tho
I haven’t actually lived here yet but I am looking forward to living here next year. although I heard that there was a serious break-in and assault that does worry me.
The best place to live and in Arizona Tucson I am so happy that I am here in oliv Tucson I wish oliv Tucson all the best because they are so cool
The best staff! The front desk is always so helpful and friendly. I definitely think oliv is the best apartment complex in the area which is why I renewed
Really nice rooms and rooftop pool, wish the indoor hot tub was open. Some maintenance issues but those got fixed quickly. Also in good location with nice staff
great rooms. new and lots of space. have a tv in my room and came with a large closet for all my clothes as well as a pull out bed that can be a couch
Pretty good but security isn’t always the greatest and the water has stopped working 2 times in the past two weeks. Other than that things are pretty good!
Not ideal. Nothing works in our apartment as everything is very cheap. My floor and my roommates floor flooded multiple time. Like the location though.
great spot right next to the university of Arizona campus. if you're a student at the UofA, you should definitely check it out as a place to live in your years at the university.