oLiv Tucson

Great staff and they’re easily accessible. Amenities are awesome and I love oliv! Looking forward to renewing my lease here next year as well.
I have not yet moved in yet but the staff have been very helpful so far! However, I know other apartments on campus have lowered rent due to Covid-19 and since students will not be living there as long. Perhaps not Oliv because it is new, but wish we could have had some kind of discount.
Although I have not officially moved in, the process was easy to understand and people were helpful! I wish they would update us more, especially with pictures.
I had a very informative chat with the wonderful members of the office today. They answered all my questions and even called me back after they found the answer later. Thank you so much.
I am so excited to live in oLiv. It is located in the best area on campus. So far my experience with the management and staff has been amazing and unlike another apartment I have lived in before
Excited to live here! The apartment looks extremely nice and I can’t wait to experience living at Oliv! Most excited for the spa area and the gym!
Although not moving in yet, I’ve enjoyed watching Oliv build since the beginning and have been exited since day one. The building looks gorgeous and the amenities seem awesome
Oliv is great, but the staff are very unhelpful. It took my family weeks to figure out leasing information that should’ve been accessible from the get go.
So far everything has been wonderful and I’m super excited to finally move In in August! Can’t wait to finally see the inside of oliv and my unit!
five stars so excited to get back on campus and be apart of the University of Arizona Community once again. A long wait that will be much anticipated.