oLiv Tucson

4.1

4.1

Taylor
I really, really love Oliv Tucson. It’s so pretty, I love my room, and the girls & people who work here — and who live here — are awesome. Riley, Adrian, Denay, Alex, and Jade (at least!!) have been really, really sweet and helpful to me and are super welcoming and kind. All of the little gifts are a way that the people who work here support residents and Oliv Tucson is also the prettiest apartment and the apartment in the most ideal location, no doubt. 10/10.

Michael
Overall, I've had a good experience at oLiv. The staff is very helpful and kind. However, when my lights weren't working at the time I moved in, I had to wait about 4 weeks for maintenance to get to my room.

Quincy
I love it here but some of the appliances are partially broken:( other then that I love the building and the rooftop pool is absolutely gorgeous!

Katelyn
So far living here the actual facility has been great, however the management has been terrible. First off, the way that move in day was organized was so bad, it took so long and clogged traffic all around the west side of campus. They only let cars go through one time because there were so many people, which I understand, but also I have a tiny car that took two loads. This is unfair to people that have small cars versus people who got Uhauls or trucks, but not everyone can afford to do that. Secondly, they messed up our room assignments. My roommate and I signed back in December and she promised us we were in A and B and I even had it on voicemail of her saying that, but then when we were actually assigned she misplaced my roommate and denied ever saying that, which is unacceptable. The girls that I have dealt with in the office have all acted so immature, literally like children and it amazes me they were hired to work here, including the manager.

Joseph
It is a nice place to live the amenities are great wish they were kept a little cleaner the roof top need new cushions the ones that are up there now are looking pretty beat

Chloe
This place is so nice except maintenance is really slow and it’s expensive. I like all of the amenities and the staff is kind. I wish there was a better mailing system to receive packages.

Samantha
Love it so far but the first few weeks I didn’t have a working shower or hot water. They did end up fixing it but after multiple complaints and we were never updated. Besides that it has been a great experience so far

Isabella
i love my apartment my shower just doesn’t work so i’ve been a little bit upset about that but it is really nice to have an apartment on campus

Ashlyn
Love the apartment itself and my roommates, but maintenance wise there are a lot of issues. Our ac was out for like two days, our fire alarm kept beeping, but other than that love it!

Jamieson
So far I don't have much to complain about. There were problems with the wifi, but they were quick to fix it. Besides that all facilities work well and for the price the apartments are nice and modern.