oLiv Tucson

4.1

4.1

Lots of issues throughout. Elevators constantly out without warning. No updates on amenities. WiFi outages among other issues. Lot of growing pains here...
“I don’t know” is the signature Ōliv catch phrase of the staff. I’ve had so many bad interactions with staff, and only after a change in management am I seeing slight change.
So far I have had a great experience with all of the workers and the community overall. From the moment meeting Halie at the front desk and receiving a tour to signing a lease I have felt at ease and that what’s best for me is always a type priority. The staff are so helpful and are willing to work with your needs. The floor plans are so versatile and the building was structured with a lot of security factors in mind. From the concrete ceilings and walls, key fob entrance and key fob scan in the elevator to the lock apps it is a secure place. So convenient to walk to anywhere on campus. I love the location being so close but still secluded where there is not a lot of foot traffic and extra people in the building during the times. If you are going to be spending a lot of time at your place you will be getting your money’s worth with the amenities between the beautiful 2 story study rooms with computer and printer access or the sauna, tanning, spas, gym, yoga room or rooftop pool.
Overall I have enjoyed living in Oliv, the construction is really noisy and wakes me up almost every morning at about 3 am. The utilities in the beginning of the semester were a big problem, but Oliv was able to solve these problems eventually and as of now I have no problems with my unit. The Oliv workers are all professional and I enjoy living here.
It’s been really nice living at oliv!! The staff always get back to you if they don’t answer right away. It’s sometimes a bit loud which can be hard but during these times, I know everyone is just doing their best. The construction outside/inside has been annoying at times, I wish we were warned beforehand.
The noise level is a bit loud at night, and the maintenance is slow to respond, but the amenities are nice and the building is in a convenient location.
Every part of living at this building has been a positive experience. The property is absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. I’m so glad to be a part of such an amazing community.
I love the amenities and the layout of the apartments, so nice to have the gym and pool still available, and I really like having parcel pending to be able to get the packages by ourselves
Amazing amenities and nice staff!! Everything is brand new and it is in a great location right next to University. The pool and gym are great additions.
Great customer service and new apartment! Love all the new appliances and great views from our room. Nice pool and gym and plenty of space even in a two person room.